Round Two

Story Info
Myra and the handsome strangers have sex again.
3.6k words
3.4
2.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Myra woke in the pitch black room. It took her a few moments to work out where she was. They had moved under the covers and all three of them were tangled up together.

Not sure of the protocol, should she gather up her stuff and head home? She slipped out of the bed and quietly walked to the bathroom to clean up. She washed her face free of make-up found a robe to cover herself headed to the lounge room. As quietly as possible she exited the bathroom and found her clothes scattered around the couch.

She gathered up her dress and pants. Her bag and coat were still at the table near the door so she placed her shoes on the floor near them.

Clothes in hand she walked back to the bathroom to put them on the vanity. She looked at herself in the mirror then looked at her clothes. Should she stay or should she go.

Myra bit her lip, she was tired and still drunk. Maybe a few more hours of sleep would help her. She'd never gone home with anyone and as the third person in tonight's fun she was the one who should leave.

Myra grabbed another bottle of water. As she drank she thought about what she'd liked from the earlier activities. Being fucked and watching them fucking was such a turn-on. If she stayed they might want to fuck again. She finished her water, decision made. She would stay and hopefully have one more round before she went home.

But maybe some more sleep. She was tired again she moved back into the bedroom. The room was still dark and very cool,the men liked it cold overnight. Their breathing was deep and so her trip hadn't woken them. She dropped the robe on the floor she crawled back in the warm bed and snuggled into the hot body closest to her. Warm and comfortable she fell back into a deep sleep.

_______

Stefan woke the moment Myra excited the bed. He didn't move till she closed the bathroom door. Jax rolled into him, Stefan whispered. "She's not to leave."

Jax nodded. "Let's give her some space but if she tries to leave we'll stop her."

With that they lay quietly and feigned sleep. Stefan hoped she would decide to stay. They hadn't yet got her number and they needed more time with her. Their first fuck had been explosive.

Jax slid his hand out and wrapped his hand around Stefan's rapidly hardening cock. He slowly stroked both himself and Stefan.

After a few minutes Stefan was ready for another round when Myra quietly exited the en suite and much to his disappointment she headed to the living room.

Fully alert Stefan listened as she collected her clothes and then dropped her shoes near the door. He held his breath, would she get dressed and try to leave them?

Her soft footsteps headed back to the bedroom. She passed the bed and went to the bathroom. Closed the door they heard her drink more water then walk back to the end of the bed.

She dropped her robe and both men silently let out the breath they held. She crawled back into bed and lay with her back to Stefan.

Stefan was delighted when she curled into him and fell asleep.

The only problem was he was horny and his body wanted to be back inside Myra now.

He rolled over and pulled her into his chest as Jax moved closer to his back. Stefan reached behind him gripped Jax's hard cock. He squeezed and stroked Jax as he slipped his fingers between Myra's pussy lips. He grinned when he found how wet she already was.

Myra pushed into his hands. She was still asleep but her body responded to him. He rolled over with Myra on his chest to face Jax.

Jax moved his hands to cup Myra's breasts. Stefan grinned at him. "Enjoy those mate. I'm going to taste our girl." Stefan rolled Myra onto her back. He moved slowly down her torso to reach her mound. He lifted her leg over his head to give himself more room. As he licked and massaged her with his fingers he looked up to watch Jax enjoy her tits.

She was close to an orgasm but he wasn't sure if she had fully woken up. He planned to give her this orgasm first then see about another one with he and Jax inside her. He licked at her clit as he slid two fingers into her.

He inner muscles squeezed and she pushed into his hand. He thrust into her kept a steady pressure on her clit with his tongue. He pulled his fingers out and pushed in with three fingers. She was wet and ready for them. The contractions of her pussy increased, he thrust harder and faster.

Stefan felt her orgasm rip through her and revelled in her moans.

----

The first orgasm woke her up. She'd been unsure if she was dreaming and was still groggy and more than half asleep she was surrounded by both males. With a gentle hands they placed their cocks at the entrance to her very wet pussy and slowly entered her.

"We're both gonna fuck you now." Stefan whispered in her ear.

She stretched to accommodate both cocks and the sting added to her pleasure. "Oh god, yes." Myra sobbed. She was full and stretched but she loved what they were doing to her. "Harder." She begged.

It was fully dark in the room and she couldn't tell yet who was in front and who was behind her. She was full and overwhelmed and another orgasm was crept along her spine.

The males licked and kissed her neck, small nips that were got bigger and more painful. "Harder." Myra groaned.

There were hands on her breasts squeezed and pinched her nipples. Sent pulsating waves of pleasure to her already overstimulated pussy.

Hands squeezed her arse. Her hands were restrained behind her and just as she began to climax the bites changed and they clamped onto her shoulders and bit down hard.

"Fuck." Myra gasped as the pain took her to another level of heightened pleasure and she maybe lost consciousness for a few moments.

When she came back to her body shel breathed hard. She was moved from lying on her side on the bed to be lifted on the chest on one of the males.

His breath was laboured. His skin burned hot and slick with sweat. He gently licked her neck and stroked her back - her neck.

Myra groaned. "Fuck that hurt!"

Jax soothed her. "I'm sorry Myra."

"What the hell were you thinking? You've definitely broken skin." She hissed through clenched teeth.

She lifted her head and pushed up from his chest. "What did you do to me?"

He lifted his hand and smoothed her hair down to her back. "I'm sorry."

Myra was confused and angry. "Why did you do this when it had been going so well?"

"We didn't mean to take it that far this soon." He added softly.

Before she could question him further she was scooped up by Stefan and carried into the bathroom which had the light on already.

She squinted against the light as he carried her into the warm shower. Stefan had already started it before he had come for her. Jax followed them into the shower.

Stefan slowly lowered her to the floor. "We're going to clean you up."

Jax slicked her hair back so they could attend to her wounds.

Myra opened her eyes she looked up at Stefan. His gaze was focused on her neck which he gently cleaned.

"Why did you guys do that? It fucking hurts! You said I could trust you!" Myra accused still fuzzy and unclear of just what had happened.

Stefan eyes moved away from her neck and locked with hers. He moved his hands up to cradle her jaw. He leaned in a dropped a soft kiss on her lips. "We are so sorry. We got carried away and didn't mean to hurt you."

Myra crossed her arms in front of her. "It doesn't matter what you meant, you did hurt me." Tears pricked the back of her eyes and she swallowed hard.

He dropped another kiss on her lips. "Please forgive us."

Myra closed her eyes to try and stop the tears from falling. She was so disappointed her fun night had ended up this way. "I'm not sure I can."

Jax squeezed her waist and whispered in her ear. "Honestly, we didn't mean to do that tonight. We'll clean you up and get you some painkillers. We'll look after you."

Myra nodded. "I can't think this through right now. It hurts too much." She was confused, in pain and probably still drunk. Scrap that she was still drunk no probably about it.

Stefan left her with Jax and wrapped a towel around his hurriedly dried body he went about get her a water and some painkillers.

Jax helped her exit the shower. "Let's get you dried." He grabbed a large towel and dried her thoroughly.

He carefully looked at the bites. "They've stopped bleeding." He shared softly looking into Myra's eyes.

Myra pulled the towel closer. "They haven't stopped hurting."

Jax frowned. "Stef's getting you something to help with that."

Stefan walked back in with a t-shirt in his hand. "Let's get you dressed in this and I've got painkillers and medicated cream."

He handed the bottle to Jax and placed the t-shirt on the vanity. "Are you still bleeding?"

Myra shook her head. "No. but they still hurt a lot."

Jax handed her the water and the tablets. "Take these Myra, they'll help with the pain now and the hangover in the morning."

Myra took both and stood there drinking whilst both men worked putting cream on the bites. Myra stood there as they fussed over her. She wasn't sure why she was so passive. Once she'd finished her water she put the t-shirt on.

"Let's get you back into bed." They tucked her in and lay down on either side of her.

"I should go home." Myra whispered as her eyes closed.

"Have another sleep Myra. We'll have breakfast and then send you home." Stefan spoke gently.

Neither male tried getting too close but each gently stroked her. Jax ran his hand up and down her arm whilst Stefan smoothed her hair.

The painkillers started to work and she let sleep take her as the pain receded. Just before she fell asleep she realised something else. They hadn't used a condom!

---------

Myra reached up to her neck, the bite marks were crusted over and the pain manageable.

She sat up peered around the room. Light at the edges of the curtains indicted that it was well into the day. Neither male was in the room but she could hear someone taking a shower

She scooted out of the bed and walked to the door. The lounge flooded with light and she squinted as she headed to the bench with her bag on it. She found her phone and checked the time. Nearly eleven am. Whelp at least she'd had a few good hours of sleep.

Myra messaged Esther quickly to see if she minded looking after her dog for another hour or so. Receiving a positive answer there was a noise behind her. She turned around, Jax leaned in the doorway.

He was even more attractive in the morning light. His brown hair longish and hanging nearly to his eyes. His eyes were dark, dark brown and his jaw angular. He had a blue long sleeve tee on and baggy, faded jeans. Oh yum. Looking back up at his face he smiled.

"Stef's gone for coffee and bagels around the corner. He'll be back in a few if you want to use the bathroom? Tell me your bagel and coffee order I'll call it through to Stef now."

"I'm not sure I should stay. I'm needed at home and I'm not happy with how things ended."

Jax frowned. "Myra, Stef and I are so sorry about that. If you can just stay and eat something we can talk it over. Explain a few things."

"I'm not sure there is an explanation for this Jax." Myra said pointing to her shoulder.

Jax stared at her shoulder intensely then turned his burning gaze to lock on her eyes. "There is Myra and we would appreciate an opportunity to share."

Myra considered her options and decided she'd give them a chance. Hopefully it would mean she could put this behind her and go home satisfied. "Okay. I'll stay for bagels and an explanation."

Jax smiled broadly. "What's your order then?"

He quickly called Stef. "Yeah mate, she's staying for bagels, salmon and cream cheese and a long black."

He glanced at Myra and made non-committal sounds as Stefan kept talking. "I'm on it mate."

He had just disconnected from talking to Stefan when his phone rang.

Jax looked at Myra. "Sorry just need to take this call. Make yourself comfortable and I wont be long."

Myra sat on the sofa and sent a message to Esther telling her she'd be home later as she would have brunch first.

Jax headed to the bedroom to take the call. He returned less than a minute later, his smile tight. He was upset but tried to hide it from her.

Stood in front of her he grabbed the back of his neck. "I just need to pop out to speak to my cousin. He and his wife are just one floor up. It seems urgent and he wouldn't have called if it wasn't the case. I'm not going to be long nor will Stef. I don't want to go but he needs me. I promise I'll be back in a few minutes." He walked up to her and dropped a kiss on her nose. Keeping his gaze locked on her he smiled. "Don't go anywhere please. We'll have breakfast and talk before you head off."

Myra nodded and watched him leave. Yowser's that arse and shoulders were worth a good eyeballing. In fact the only improvement would be if he had no clothes on whilst doing it.

Walking to the kitchen she grabbed a water and headed towards the bedroom. Before she reached the bedroom the front door opened. Myra turned expecting to see either Jax or Stefan returning. But it was neither of them.

It was a woman. A tall, attractive blond haired woman who dressed casually in jeans, t-shirt and baseball cap. She did not look surprised to see Myra, as she walked further into the room.

She smiled in a friendly fashion and looking around she said. "Jax not here?"

Myra shook her head. "No he went out to see his cousin."

The woman nodded. "And Stefan?"

Myra felt uncomfortable. "Um he went out for coffee and bagels." Why was this woman asking her questions?

The woman nodded. "Hmm hmm. So you were who they went for last night huh."

Myra was uncomfortable with this line of questioning and not in the mood to share. "I did stay the night."

The blond nodded. "Hope you had fun?" She went and sat down on the couch.

Myra smiled tightly. "That's none of your business."

Settling herself onto the couch the blond stared at her with just a hint of pity. "Just a word of warning. They do this sort of pick-up on a regular basis and those boys do not plan on this being more than one night."

Myra crossed her arms in front of her body and shared. "Jax asked me to stay here. He said he'd be back shortly and he asked me to wait for him." Myra bit her lip. "I'll wait till he does."

The blond grinned. "Well I don't blame you for wanting to hang around."

Myra was now annoyed. First with the biting and now this. "Again I don't see that it's any of your business."

"My advice is that you take this opportunity to cut and run." She grabbed the remote turned on the TV putting her feet up on the couch.

Myra stood her ground. "I'm sorry but you are?"

The woman twisted her head and smiled, still looking friendly. "I'm Amelia and you?"

"I'm Myra." She had made a mistake not leaving when Jax did.

The blonde pinned her with a predatory gaze and Myra felt trapped. She eased towards the bedroom door. "I'll go get dressed."

The blond grinned but the unease didn't leave Myra. "Well I guess we can chat after that."

Myra quickly went to the bathroom and got dressed. As she did she tried to remember the conversation with Jax this morning. They hadn't discussed this moving forward and she half expected it to be one night only but still. What were they playing at? The whole thing was weird. She quickly dressed and straightened herself up.

It seemed that she wasn't the sort of woman men wanted to stay with. Just like her ex. She was fun till they found someone better. Or maybe she just wasn't enough.

If one of the guys got back before she left fine. They could explain the situation but she wasn't hanging around. It had been fun but what with the bites and now this woman she was done.

She walked out of the bathroom and headed to the exit. With a wave to the woman she put on her coat and shoes before heading out the door. "Bye Amelia. Have a great year." Her head held high she headed to the elevators whilst ordering her cab.

Thankfully, she got one quickly and so without a backward look she headed home.

The Uber dropped her off in front of her apartment block. The old red brick glowed warmly in the sun. She jumped out of the cab and calmed knowing that she could hide in her small studio flat and get solace from her dog.

Myra could see the curiosity on Esther face when she opened her door. Esther often looked after Myra's white peekapom BamBam. "Good morning. Good night huh?" It was rare that BamBam wasn't picked up for breakfast. Esther had BamBam in her arms and he wiggled to get Myra's attention.

Myra laughed at his antics and immediately her mod lifted She reached out and took her dog from Esther. With her fluff puff in her arms she gave him some love before she smiled at Esther. "Thanks babe! It was quite the night, I appreciate you keeping him with you this morning."

Esther smiled. "No problems my dear. We had fun ringing in the new year with my friends, that baby got so much love last night he might actually be cuddled out."

BamBam yipped in disagreement.

Laughing Myra shared. "Well I had fun but I'd love to get changed and I need a nap. Do you want to catch up tomorrow for a walk? I'm off till Tuesday if you do."

Esther nodded enthusiastically. "That sounds lovely. I'll message you later yeah."

She let herself into her studio apartment. "God it's so much smaller than the hotel suite." She placed her dog on the floor. "I need to change into comfy clothes pup-pup."

He followed her as she headed to the wardrobe to get out of this dress and into some comfortable sweats and tshirt. With thick socks on and her clothes she headed to her kitchenette to make a coffee.

A hot black coffee in hand she settled on the couch. BamBam stuck his paws as high as he could reach on the couch. Myra reached down to pick him up. With one hand scrunched in his fur and the other holding her coffee she finally had time to think through what had happened last night.

"Well that had certainly been a weird night BamBam. The sex was out of this world but the bite was upsetting." Myra paused. "Well it had been upsetting after, at the time it had been mind blowing." She laughed. "It probably caused the second orgasm before I'd finished the first."

Bam Bam settled next to her hip and went to sleep.

She would scar from those bites! That could be awkward for the next person she had sex with. Something else had happened but she couldn't quite remember what.

Myra wondered why Jax had been so insistent that she stay for breakfast. He had seemed so sincere when he asked her not to leave. It was telling that the woman seemed so comfortable in their hotel suite.

She certainly knew both males but now Myra thought on it. All Amelia's talk about her only being a one night stand she didn't seem that upset about Myra being there.

Maybe she should have stayed to ask more questions. Or to hear what Jax or Stefan had to say about it. Then again, even if she wasn't involved with them they had both left her in the hotel room. The pain started in her middle. Maybe let her past bad experiences were still cloud her judgement of the situation.

"Well it's too late now. It done and we have a new year to plan for."

Maybe it was time to date as well. It had been a while since her last relationship ended and last night was the first time she'd picked up anyone.

It certainly an interest experience to do two men at once. She wouldn't regret last night. It had been fun and if the ending had been weird so be it. Life for lived and she well fucked and relaxed after so many orgasms.