Routine

Story Info
He knows her secret and it's repetitive.
1.1k words
3.55
9.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liliths
liliths
133 Followers

It never fails, whenever I'm alone with my cousin Robert he manages to seduce me. And no matter how I try to evade him sooner or later we're going be alone. My consolation in this affair is that he's sterile. It was the result of a childhood accident. I was there when it happened. Needless to say, the incident left him handicap and saved a many girl the pains of early motherhood.

Without a doubt he is the culprit and benefactor of my sexual deviance. And despite that I'm now a married professional doesn't help my situation. I am still unable to deny him passion and pleasure. He's my best kept secret.

The good thing is I'm a traveling nurse which makes this transgression much easier and less stressful while providing the perfect cover. And so, it has been for years. And for years our play's been growing and improving. Recently we've added an additional partner. We're no stranger to Threesome or groups, but this guy was no older than my youngest entering college. And he brought his mom and sister.

We met at one of our usual haunts, a quaint hotel were no questions are asked. A place despite the extreme noise and suspicion, you're never disturbed.

His mom looked to be my age, cute and urban. She spoke to me in Tagolo, our native Philippine Language.

"Please don't judge me... I'm a good woman and mother."

I thought to myself "Of course you are... I am too... But we're both Whores too."

I told her whilst displaying my wedding band, "I'm the only real sinner here."

"My husband died a few years ago, she said. My son is now head of the family,"

This was typical Filipino tradition and code for he's fucking her and his sister and anything else his cock can get hold of in the family. He's the boss and master of the household.

"I'm happy and ready to make this happen," I said.

She agreed and her sincerity was true. Shortly following we we're all on the bed licking and sucking like hungry animals. There was no passion in our efforts, only lust. It was clear we were all veterans' of the game, and the name of it was Hardcore Fucking.

At a point it even became a competition. This my cousin and I easily won. Showing us to be the most perverted of the bunch. But in all the mesh I clearly dominated the attention. That was a good and bad thing. Good for the ego and touch, but sad for my reputation and character. Now of course I'm far beyond guilt and remorse in my sins of pleasure. But I do think about it. And funny thing is it makes me hornier.

This first meeting with the family trio ended in a crescendo performance from me. The boys long wore out Mom and Daughter leaving me to carry the show. And I didn't fail to disappoint by any means. I took double penetration from Cousin and Stud. They filled all my love holes with semen and went another round until the clock struck done. The family could hardly walk out the door and held great expectations for our next meeting.

Before my cousin departed, he took up my clothing and told me that someone would be returning them shortly. I knew what that meant, and what it made him - a lousy Pimp, but that was an assumption and part of the game too. Although we never said it, cash for sex was real and dirty - possibly. And that possibility made it hot and stimulating. And I convinced myself if I didn't know it for truth then I could live the lie with sincere deniability. And so, I did. I know I'm a whore but not a prostitute there is a difference and every woman knows' it. One is by choice the other necessity. But you can't have them both. And god and devil will decide of which and for who.

Shortly following Robert's departure, I met my new friend. He was big and black and built like stone. He returned my clothing and removed his own. I was filthy from the sex earlier and reeked of sweat and semen. It turned him on. His big black cock grew long and thick. And my pussy was soak and wet and leaking my sweet love nectar. I went down and introduced his shift to my mouth, throat and wild trick tongue. His balls where massive and I kissed and them and sucked on them. At a point I swallowed every inch of him and he rewarded me by emptying a full load into my belly.

We were both spent and laid out on the bed for a moment while our heat and lust geared up for the next round. It came suddenly and without word. He mounted me and mercilessly bottom out deep in my pussy. It knocked the breath out of me, and I screamed and cried in goodness. He bent and pulled me like a rag doll into every conceivable position. My ass cheeks and breast where numb from the whip slapping, he gave them. And I never felt when he planted a syringe in my ass and doped me up with a potent fuck drug. From that point on it was all like a dream and I was in fuck heaven by way of euphoria hell.

I became his sex slave completely and anything he wanted was my command. For hours he ruled my love holes and still I thirst for more. The drug overwhelmingly increased my sex craving. Understanding my state and condition, before leaving he arrange for three black associates to pick up where he left off. At a price of course and double what he paid. I saw the cash exchange and heard them talking. He assured I was fixed and ready, so they were going to get their monies worth. My mental blinder was gone. I knew now I'd officially become a wanton prostitute.

These guys were thugs and each a pimp in his own right. I heard them talking. They injected my breast with another drug type, it sent me flying. Literally I was on the ceiling looking down on them slamming and ramming my voluptuous body with big black dick. I was amazing, accommodating every inch of them and sometime in the same hole at once. In the end they were impressed and so was I. I made new friends. We exchanged contact with an understanding next time the cash comes straight to me. Just like that an old taboo and personal mantra was gone. I've no regrets. That's my new motto. And I can certainly use the extra cash.

I met up with Robert outside. Apparently, he was waiting for me the hold time. He gave my share of the cash earned and his own cut. He told me he knew I'd come around, because if anything I was definitely routine... That meaning STRAIGHT UP SLUT.

liliths
liliths
133 Followers