Routine, Life has Become Routine

Story Info
Empty nesters branch out a little.
2.3k words
3.86
8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Routine, the end of unique, surprising, spice and emotion...the spike of excitement.

The kids are off at school with one done and out in the world and the other a sophomore and Kay and I, Lincoln, are now officially home by ourselves again after 25 years of marriage, work and responsibility with the once children, now adults.

It feels great. Time for us to explore our wants again and maybe change the routine, put the "average daily life" away occasionally.

We had been talking a lot about this for the two years the children had been gone from home or more and wandered around a lot about where and how we could. Travel for short trips and the occasional longer one was one area. Following new interests for both of us we had delayed or deferred due to time and economic pressures were others. Food and eating out with one another, friends, clearly another. Lastly, both of us confessed that our intimate life in bed had always been fun but had gotten quiet, average, a little ordinary and stale with virtually no surprises or spice left anymore.

It took weeks to begin ferreting all this out thinking about it, beginning to act on it. While we were in the process we decided to invite two other couples for a barbecue evening then music and dancing at our house. We had known them for years and knew they were in similar situations and had started re energizing their lives a couple years before us and hoped to see how they had shaped their renewed lives during the evening. Each was bringing a dish and we were supplying steaks, the grill and baked potatoes plus wine and beer. Our set did not do hard liquor, just never learned to like it.

Kay and I, Linc, were still in good health, not as thin as in college but still reasonable and so were Pat and Larry and Michelle and Dan. Michelle was a stunning size 8 with red hair and boobs to die for and her hubby, Dan, reportedly among the girls Kay had told him, was a stud with the biggest equipment any had ever heard of which kept a smile on Michelle's face. Pat and Larry were very creative and fun to be around, literate, energetic and up for exploring hikes and outdoors activities and all were careful of other people's feelings and getting along.

They had all been friends as their children grew and remained so today, all enjoying stage three of life on similar planes of effort and involvement.

The day had come and the six were all together around the patio enjoying conversation and wine or beer with Kay the gracious hostess, rock and roll and jazz in the background as they got ready for dinner when he threw the steaks in the big ceramic Louisiana Grille now that the baked potatoes in foil were nearly done. The other dishes were out on the tables and cushioned chairs were all around as relaxed conversation went easily on among the longtime friends.

In short order the steaks were grilled, served with a baked potato and all had gone around the table and filled their plates and were sitting in a big circle eating dinner and talking between bites as a couple of hours went by.

Kay and Linc had been busy preparing and doling out so were quiet and listened as the other two couples caught up on what had been going on in their lives the last few weeks and shared that with everyone which was what Kay and Linc hoped would happen.

Pat and Dan talked about how they had gone to visit the great national Park, Yosemite, then two days in the wine country north of San Francisco and passed a slide show around of their travels on an Ipad which we all enjoyed. Linc noticed that during many of the photos both Pat and Larry had moments where their loose clothing had revealed rather more skin or intimate areas than normal. In one Larry had been sitting on a log by the Merced river in Yosemite in shorts and Linc and Kay both raised their eyebrows as Kay pointed to what could only be the head of a semi hard dick sneaking out of his shorts and another one where Pat's shirt was unbuttoned and both her tits when she had leaned forward showed her big dark aureoles and nice nubby nipples. In some others it was obvious in her shorts that she did not shave her pubic area of lovely brunette fur. It was pretty obvious that the two knew it when the images were taken and they seemed rather un-shy about showing or including those few images in with the others. He and Kay watched Michelle and Dan scan the slide show of images and saw they caught the same things.

When they were done, Michelle spoke up asking Pat: "Pat, honey. What's with the x rated peek from the shorts and your boobs hanging out to be seen and more carpet views down below?" Not shy to ask for sure. Kay and Linc were surprised and waited to see what would happen, each taking a big sip of wine, curious more than they would say.

Pat paused only a few seconds before responding. "Chelle, I'll be straight with you. A few years ago we were getting bored with our routine lives, same things all the time, kids, work, paying bills and even in the bedroom we were not seeing the excitement we used to have. We talked about it and discovered both of us had always loved being voyeurs or voyeur-ed like we had before we married and before the kids came along so we did something about it...we started taking little risks in public again." She stopped, laughed then continued: "now the 25 year old youngsters around us old fogies could care less but we began to get glances and the occasional thumbs up and once or twice each year we actually meet new people and get to know them rather more than just as new friends if you get our drift. It has been fantastic at energizing our lives. We are doing something we always loved and I don't have to tell you that it has energized our sex lives a huge amount. As you can see from the picture of Dan in shorts on that log, he had just seen me bend over facing him and caught a tourist couple ogling my boobs and was getting hard enough that nice toy he swings was growing."

Michelle thanked her and then continued on saying for her and Dan: "We had something similar as discussion go a while back and decided to add some spice to our lives as well. Don't be shocked but we love to wear thin rubber skimpy clothes which show our assets and don't hide much of anything. Love to feel fingers slide over and then peeling them off and letting things flow to wherever they want to flow. It is exciting as heck and a couple times a year we let our rubber outfit thing out and flow as far as it will take us with others. I have even enjoyed some caresses and kisses from another girlfriend of mine as Dan and her hubby watched."

Everyone clapped and Michelle piped in with: "Where does it lead, Chell?"

She finished a sip of wine then answered: "I enjoyed the attention of a gal who was the wife of a new couple our age we met. She caressed me, slid my rubber off and then kissed me deeply for a long time as Dan and her hubby watched. It was incredibly exciting and being caressed by not only the husband but the wife was wildly exciting. I knew i loved to suck Dan's monster but never expected to like being eaten by a woman or eating a woman but i did."

There was a little awkwardish sort of silence before Kay spoke up. "I never thought about kissing a woman. Wow!

Michelle responded: "I thought I might be jealous at seeing Dan make love to someone else but when it was a woman who had already had me all I could do was get super wet and excited watching her try and take his monster in her mouth then spread her legs and let the monster enter her, spreading her pussy lips in the process. It turned out to be all good and just made our at home bed time that much more fun."

Pat chimed in. "I have thought of being with another woman as something different to do too. In fact, Kay, it was you I thought about doing it with!"

Food put aside Michelle and Dan both stood and addressing each other popped buttons on tops and revealed his hairy chest mostly encased in a rubber vest and her entire top in a thin rubber bustier.

By then Linc and Kay had noticed that Pat and Dan were both sitting with legs apart and she was showing her white panties and had unbuttoned her top which allowed the sides to swing open showing she had worn no bra at all. She casually reached up, cupped a tit and flicked the nipple as Kay and Michelle watched. Dan had a huge bulge in his pants which he rubbed.

It seemed like a long time passed but it was not all that long before Pat spoke again: "What do you think, Kay? Should you come over here and give me a kiss and hold one of these titties?"

Kay did not answer but glanced at me with a "well, we wanted excitement" look, rose and walked over towards Pat and leaned down, engaged her lips with hers putting a hand on her shoulder leaning down and the other finding a warm tit to cup as they kissed, clearly going with French kissing immediately.

Linc could see Kay's hips wiggling which meant she was getting wet, getting ready for serious passion with the totally unexpected action she and Pat had started.

Linc's dick was getting hard as heck and he was rubbing it watching the two and then noticed Michelle and Dan stood up and started unbuttoning tops and then stepped out of tops and pants. Michelle had a thin red rubber bustier on and no panties or bra and was astonishingly built while Dan just wore a pouch like rubber sort of monster jock strap over his balls and cock. Linc just guessed but it had to be the biggest dick he'd ever seen and it was not even all hard yet.

They clapped and the two women kissing and fondling one another stopped, startled and looked at Michelle and Dan, totally fascinated.

No one said anything but Kay walked over to them, kissed Michelle then reached down to feel the pouch now surging in front of Dan with her hand. Once touched she clearly had no thoughts for Pat anymore who drifted after kissing Michelle over to me and sat on my lap, rubbing her pussy on my now hard cock and kissing me. Kay was with Dan and already had her hand down his pants and was stroking his dick as they kissed.

This went on for about ten minutes before Kay broke and said to the room..."Dan and I are taking our bedroom. One of you guys can use this room and the other can take the guest bedroom but I am letting Dan put that monster cock inside me and if I were you other four, I would take advantage and get busy!"

Larry said: "Michelle and I will stay here. Why don't you and Pat use the guest room, Linc?"

They got up hand in hand and adjourned to the guest bedroom where Pat immediately closed the door and stripped then stripped Linc and started deep kissing, stroking his cock and balls and then enjoying his fingers on her titties and in her pussy until she could not stand it and told him to sit on the chair and when he did she faced him, mounted him and guided his dick into her now very wet pussy. After kissing more she started humping him up and down and backward and forward for the most sensation he had felt in years. Her tits were nice and slapped his chest and the scent of their juices and slurps of his dick in and out of her very wet pussy filled the room. Neither could last long at this rate of sensation and very shortly both were cumming at close to the same time.

She rested leaning forward against him for a bit humming with happiness and then got up pulling his hand and laid on the bed and asked him to join her where she felt his wet but semi soft dick until she leaned over and sucked it in her mouth and started working it back to hard. When she had she laid on her side and lifted her leg and he thrust the head into her pussy and seriously fucked one another for quite a while until they came again. They stayed together cooling off and whispering and touching one one another. She whispered over and over: Linc, you are one of the best kept secrets ever and we aren't going to let this be the last time. He told her he was up for it assuming Kay was having as much fun with Michelle's husband and his big dick and Michelle and her husband, Larry, were fucking as well.

By midnight the three couples were all screwed out and back in the patio area having wine and wearing most of their clothes. Each couple was back together and close as the evening wore down. It was a really nice affirmation that they were all not dead yet and how much fun it could be and agreed, they would do this once a quarter and maybe even do it on a two day weekend trip as well.

The routine had just changed!