Routine Procedure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A million thoughts ran through my head as I tried to fall asleep. I was so restless while trying to process the rollercoaster of events from the past week. I was stressed to the max and unsure how to deal with everything. I'd always been an easy going guy who kind of rolled with the flow, but this felt like I was flowing over a waterfall with no idea how far the fall would be. I kept getting that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.

At some point in the late hours of the night or in the wee hours of the morning, exhaustion finally hit and I fell asleep. Thankfully it was the weekend so I was able to sleep in. Nicole was no longer in the bed beside me when I woke up, but I heard her moving around in the kitchen. After brushing my teeth and peeing, I took a hot shower. Analysing my body, I noticed my pussy looked a little nicer. Things were starting to tuck in and look a lot more like a regular vagina. I could tell my hair was longer and thicker, it actually fell down and covered my eyes and ears while it was wet. My nipples were also growing sensitive with little balls of tissue behind them. After my shower, I dressed in shorts and a t-shirt and made my way downstairs.

Nicole was finishing up making breakfast, an act neither of us did too often. She sat two plates of food on the kitchen table, then gave me a nervous smile. I returned her smile with an awkward one of my own and sat down. After I thanked her for making breakfast, she sat down to the plate across from me and said.

"I know this doesn't make up for what I've done Kelvin, but I was hoping we could talk."

"I'd like that, and I'm sorry for walking away last night. My brain was like a trail mix of emotions that I couldn't get a handle on. I think I just needed to shut down."

"Well, I did drop quite a bombshell on you. You had every right to be upset. And I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I wanted to but I lost my nerve every time I tried to say it. I guess this whole thing is more terrifying than I thought."

We talked for several hours and I managed to keep my composure this time. Her transformation was going much like mine, only in the opposite direction. As we spoke, I could see some minor changes in her appearance that I hadn't paid attention to over the past month because I was so focused on my own changes. Something in her eyes and her face was slightly different. Probably not enough for most people to notice, especially if she wore makeup.

She had been taking timeline pictures like I had been doing, both face and body. As we compared our current facial pictures to the pictures we each took shortly after receiving X2Y and Y2X, we could see our changes more clearly. It reminded me of one of those "spot the difference" pictures. The kind where two pictures looked identical, but if you looked closely you could notice one mailbox had different numbers on it or one picture had a red balloon while the other picture had an orange one. You know, random details like that.

After she told me all of the details of how her pussy had been transforming into a dick and scrotum, she said.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

I agreed, simply out of curiosity and for visual proof. She dropped her shorts down and I could clearly see the bulge in her panties, then she dropped those down as well. As you can imagine, it was quite shocking to see my fiancee standing there with a dick between her legs. It wasn't big by any means, but she still put her fingers around it and flopped it around. She giggled a little and asked.

"What'cha think? I don't have testicles and I can't get an erection yet, but it still looks like a normal penis right?"

"Well, it's definitely a penis. It's kinda small though isn't it?"

"Yeah, it's small, but it's kinda cute too, don't you think?"

I busted out in laughter. Cute? Only a woman would think her small dick was cute. As I continued to laugh, she said.

"Well, I think Little Nic Nic is cute."

"You already named it? And you went with Little Nic Nic?"

"Yup, he's kinda handy too. It'll be so much easier to maintain than a vajayjay. You'll see."

"Maintain? What kind of maintenance does a vagina need?"

"Don't worry, I'll show you how to keep your flower in tip top shape."

"Ummm....thanks, I guess."

"Okay, your turn. Let me see what you're packing."

"Well...I'm not packing much of anything anymore, but here goes."

I semi reluctantly pulled my shorts and boxers down. Looking down, I could only see a mound and a bush of pubic hair. Apparently that's about all Nicole could see as well. Unlike me, who kept my distance from her dick, she was much more interested in getting a closer look at my pussy. She kinda urged me to sit down on the couch by slightly pushing down on my shoulders. After I plopped down, she placed her hands on my knees to open my legs up. As she inspected my pussy, she said.

"Wow baby. It looks just like the real thing."

I shrugged my shoulders, unsure if I should take her observation as a compliment or not, then she touched me. The sensation of Nicole's hand on my crotch felt similar to what I knew before, yet so much different at the same time. I could still feel the little tingles of excitement build in my lower abdomen, yet the sensations seemed to be rerouted to different locations. Much like the kind of energy you can only receive from a lovers touch, I could feel a warmth building, only the warmth never radiated out into a throbbing erection. The heat stayed within and was accompanied by a growing wetness and tingling sensation.

She explained what each of my new lady parts were as she touched me. My arousal had me so confused, yet so curious. It caught me so off guard when she announced my vaginal canal and slid her finger inside my opening. It honestly scared me, I wanted her to stop but my pussy was begging for more. As she slowly slid her finger out and back in again, my breathing picked up and she said.

"Wow! It feels like a real vagina too. Now for the best part. This little button right here is your new clit."

With her finger still sliding in and out of my wetness, she opened my lips and applied circular pressure to the little nub that was once the head of my dick. Sensitive little sparks of electricity shot through my body like bolts of lightning. My heart momentarily stopped. It felt like a million nerve endings were centered in that one little nub. It was all too much. Too much sensitivity, too much pleasure, too much to comprehend.

As if it were a reflex, my hips bucked, I pushed her hand away from my muff, and closed my legs as tightly as I could. I instantly felt an emptiness and a tingling sensation deep within, like my pussy wanted more stimulation. My brain, however, was on sensory overload and unable to take anymore. Nicole chuckled and said.

"Oh c'mon, don't be shy. I know you liked it, you were getting so wet."

"Sorry, it's just a lot to take in. I've never felt anything like that before."

"Really? You haven't explored it on your own yet?"

"Like masturbating? No!"

"Why not? You should try it. It's just a vagina, you're not going to break it or anything."

"Wait, have you been jacking yours off?"

"I've tried, but it won't get hard. Fingering your pussy just now is the closest I've come to an erection."

She tried to touch me again, but I swatted her hand away. Then she tried again and again as I continued to play defense. It basically turned into an all out tickle war. We were both laughing hysterically after several minutes. Once our fits of giggles started to die down, I noticed her wincing a little and reaching for her lower abdomen.

A phone call to Dr. Gallagher's office confirmed that her stabbing pain was to be expected. The associate who answered Nicole's questions advised her to take some ibuprofen to help with the pain. The associate also reminded Nicole that she was more than welcome to come in if the pain became unbearable, other wise her initial checkup was on Monday, just like mine.

Nicole decided to take a nighttime ibuprofen instead of going in for a visit. I laid in bed with her, rubbing and massaging her lower back in an attempt to ease her pain.

Once I heard her soft snores, I laid there thinking about her pain and what she was going through. From the way she described it, it was the same pain I went through only the weekend before when my nuts disappeared. Her pain had to be from her own nuts forming, right? What else could it have been?

As I thought about the prospect of her growing a set of nuts, I started to feel a tingling deep inside me again. My pussy grew wet as I envisioned a full sack dangling below her little dick. How could I possibly call myself a straight man if thinking about a dick and a nutsack could make me aroused? The urge to feel something inside my pussy made me so curious yet so conflicted at the same time. I knew it was a losing battle. Sooner or later I would be tempted to explore.

Frustrated and in need of some kind of release, I started to touch myself. After all, It had been over a week since I had an orgasm. Jacking off was always a good way to relieve some pent up stress and tension so I hoped jilling off would work the same.

With my hand under my boxers, I started by tenderly running circles around my velvety folds. My wetness grew and my inner walls flexed in anticipation. I couldn't see what I was doing, so I tried to recall all of my parts that Nicole named by touch and feel. Soon enough, those thoughts were out the window as I slid a finger in and out. God it felt so good, adding a second finger to my tightness gave me an even better sensation of fullness.

I managed to keep my soft moans to a whisper in fear of waking Nicole, but that became tough to do when I started playing with my clit. My hips bucked as the bolts of energy coursed through me but I could only stimulate my clit for a few moments before it became too sensitive. I continued that same routine for several minutes. Sliding my fingers in an out, then rubbing circles on my clit. It felt so fucking good but I never could bring myself to any kind of ending.

My inability to climax started to frustrate me. I'd been at it for a several minutes, which was plenty of time for me to cum under normal circumstances. I didn't think it would be appropriate to turn on a porn flick for motivation, not with Nicole still asleep right beside me. Instead, I used my imagination and went to the highlight reel. I started by thinking about the full nude pictures of my favorite social media models. When that did nothing for me, I switched to recalling my favorite porn scenes. Within seconds, my imagination placed me in the roll of the actress and not in the roll of the actor. I started to imagine my fingers were the giant dick pounding my pussy. Those thoughts heightened my arousal for a few short moments, then I realized that I was fantasizing about fucking a man and my mind went berserk.

Never in my life had I ever contemplated sleeping with a man, it was never on my radar. Sure, I could see a man with nice physical attributes and understand how a woman could find him attractive, but that was from her point of view, not mine! It really freaked me out. Enough so that I lost my desire to continue masturbating. Even my self lubrication seemed to dry up a bit.

With sticky fingers and a sticky crotch, I gave up and quietly got out of bed to go clean myself up. As I thought about my experience, I was somewhat amazed, yet somewhat disappointed as well. It felt so much better than jerking off, but something was missing. Before you say it, no, the missing part wasn't my "dicklessness", the missing part was the Big O or some kind of finale.. Or did I orgasm without realizing it? Was my pussy getting wetter and wetter a result of me cumming? It's basic common knowledge that the female orgasm is supposedly a far better experience than a male orgasm, but how could anyone be absolutely sure without experiencing both? Did I experience both?

Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning in a similar position that I fell asleep in, only this time I was the little spoon. The night before, I was curled up behind Nicole while gently trying to massage her pain away, but I was awakened to Nicole returning the favor. Feeling her hand running up and down my side along with the squeezing of my neck, shoulders, and biceps felt really nice. With my eyes still closed, I whispered out.

"Good morning babe. You feeling better?"

"Oh yes, much, much better."

Her hand continued to roam my body while massaging my muscles. Each time her hand ran down my thigh, she got a little closer and closer to my crotch on the way back up. I knew her eventual destination was my pussy, I also felt myself getting wet in anticipation.

I softly moaned when her hand slid across the front of my boxers, then I opened my legs a little to give her better access. She surprised me by going straight for it and sliding her hand under the waist band. I wanted her to continue because I was so hopeful that she could bring me to that illusive climax. After all, she had a lot more knowledge of how a pussy works than I did.

Moments after she started fingering me, I felt something press against my left butt cheek. The pressure of whatever was poking my bottom eased for a moment, then returned. Over and over that poking sensation returned with more force each time.

"Ummm Nicole, do you have a banana in your pocket? Or are you just happy to see me?"

"That's no banana babe. You are doing this to me. You are making me hard."

"I'm giving you a hard on? So does that mean you have nuts now?"

"Yup."

Feeling her dick grow hard against my ass didn't seem to bother me like I thought it should have, if anything, it brought my arousal to a new level. Maybe because it wasn't some random guy's dick, hell it wasn't even a man's dick at all, it was Nicole's dick. She was still a she, she was also the woman I was in love with so I was very comfortable with her. She continued to play with my pussy while flexing her rod against my butt cheek, so in a playful manner I wiggled my ass against her hardness.

That small act seemed to drive her wild. Without warning, she quickly rolled me onto my back and got on top of me. Her lips attacked mine with a force like never before. I wouldn't say it was the most passionate kiss we ever shared, but there was definitely more raw energy and hunger in her lips and tongue than usual.

Her hardness against my pussy was very intoxicating. Our new parts were only separated by the two thin pieces of fabric from my boxers and her panties. As if it were her own natural instincts, she started rocking her hips a little as we continued to make out. The friction against my pussy lips made me yearn for more. When she finally pulled away from my mouth enough for us to catch our breath, she looked into my eyes and said.

"I really want to know what you feel like."

"Are you....are you saying you want to have sex?"

"Yes, look, I know it might be too soon for you to try it so I don't want to pester you, but holy fuck Kelvin, I've never been this fucking horny in my life."

"It's okay Nicole. I think.....I think I want to know what it feels like too."

"Really?"

I bit my lip and nodded my consent. I tried to convince myself that I only agreed to have sex because of the way she looked at me. The unmistakable hunger in her eyes was proof that she wanted me more than words could explain. No one had ever looked at me like that before and it was quite a turn on to be wanted so desperately. I was definitely curious to know what it would feel like. My pussy was so fucking wet with anticipation so I couldn't deny how turned on I was at the thought of her dick penetrating me.

I was also fucking nervous as hell. I was worried it would hurt. I was worried I wouldn't like it. I was worried she wouldn't like it. I was worried that I wouldn't be any good at it. It was a completely different list of emotions than I normally felt before sex. Like most guys, she was mainly interested in getting her dick wet while I wondered if having sex was going to change our relationship somehow. I also worried that not having sex would change our relationship.

All of those thoughts passed through my mind in less than a second because Nicole wasted no time in yanking my boxers off. There was nothing soft or gentle about it. I'm pretty sure she stretched the waist band to an unwearable length by the time she got them pulled off my ankles. She also didn't waste any time removing her panties. She simply fell back onto me and attacked my lips again. I could feel her hand between our legs as she pulled her dick free from her panties.

As soon as she adjusted her panties to the side, I could feel her tip splitting my lips open in search of my entrance. I kinda tilted my hips up to help her line it up, then she pushed forward and she was... inside me...there was a dick literally inside me...inside my pussy. My eyes shot wide open at the feeling of being penetrated. I didn't get a look at her dick before she slid it in and it was impossible to see it from the missionary position that we were in, but she felt fucking huge. It was so much bigger than the cute Little Nic Nic that she flaunted the day before. I assumed she grew up to eight or ten inches and thickened to the size of a baseball bat over night, it really felt that big.

My tunnel felt like it was stretched way beyond capacity and I thought she was going to split me in half, her girth was just too much for my tightness. The wonderful sense of fulfillment that I was hoping for was overshadowed by the searing pain that came from her pulling back, then slamming her monster cock back inside me. When she did it for the third time with even more force, I cried out.

"Aaannngh! Ow! Slow down baby! You're hurting me! Unggg! You're too big."

She stopped her movement instantly. She was still buried to the hilt inside me, which was still a little uncomfortable but it did give my walls a moment to get accustomed to her size. She slowly lowered her forehead to mine, then softly kissed me before saying.

"Oh my god babe, I'm sorry. I should have known that popping your cherry might be uncomfortable for you. I just got caught up in the moment. You are so fucking tight and hot and wet. Fuck your pussy feels so good Kelvin, but I'll slow down and be gentle."

True to her word, she slowed her pace and force down considerably. Hearing her tell me how good my pussy felt was a nice little turn on that eased my concerns about her liking it, and with each gentle thrust forward the pain started to melt away and lead to the pleasurable fullness that I was in search of. Each time she bottomed out, it felt like she hit some kind switch inside me that sent ripples of pleasure through my core. Once my pussy accepted her size, I said.

"Fuck baby, it's starting to feel really good!"

I guess she took that as a que to speed up because she slammed forward again, then again, then again. I moaned out in a mixture of pleasure and pain with each thrust. Then after her fourth or fifth thrust, she pulled completely out. It gave me an emptiness feeling, like something was missing, like I needed her to slam her fat cock back inside me. Instead, her body started to spasm. She grunted, then I felt a few globs and ropes of a warm sticky substance coat my stomach as she moaned my name. I made her cum!

It wasn't quite the Big O I was hoping for, not for me anyway, but I did take pleasure in the fact that I was the one responsible for giving her that feeling and satisfaction. The whole ordeal only lasted half a minute tops, but it was thirty seconds of our lives that neither of us would ever forget.

I felt a warm and gushy feeling towards her that I never really felt when we made love before. I felt connected and closer to her in an all new way. It felt like giving myself to her in that manner was somehow more meaningful and more emotional than the first time I lost my virginity years ago. I held her tightly in my arms as her trembling body rode the final waves of her orgasm, in a way, it felt like I was experiencing the ride with her. Once her jets of cum came to an end and her twitches and jerks subsided, she kissed me deeply, then she said.