Routine Procedure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, I just realized we are the same height now."

It was true, we were looking eye to eye with neither of us looking up or down. She was already fairly tall for a woman and I was a man of average height. Only a month ago I was about an inch or so taller than her, but none of that mattered in that moment. I only had one thing on my mind, so my response came in a pleading tone.

"I don't fucking care how tall we are, I just want you to fuck me. Please fuck me baby and make me cum this time!"

This time it was my lips that attacked her mouth furiously. She returned the kiss with equal force, then placed her hands on each side of my face and pulled back. She looked deep into my eyes and said.

"I love you Kelvin. I love you so fucking much."

Her words pulled at me heart strings. I believed every word of it and felt the same about her in return. Before I could repeat the sentiment, she pushed me down onto the bed. I could feel the bounce in my little cones as I made impact. She then pounced on top of me where our lips met yet again. She almost had me whimpering in need as she slowly slid her dick along my velvety lips. The slight contact against my clit felt amazing yet agonizing at the same time.

"Please stop fucking teasing me and put it in me baby."

"Only if you flip over. I want to fuck you doggy."

I didn't question it, I didn't contemplate it, I just reacted by squirming and rolling until I was on my hands and knees. My growing hair hooded my face and blocked my peripheral vision, making me only able to visually see the pillow beneath me. When I felt her hands on my hips, I realized how much of a submissive position doggy style was from this side. She was in complete control with the ability to dominate me if she chose. In the other two positions that we'd tried, It wasn't all that different than it was before. Regardless who was on top or bottom, we were still basically face to face, but now she was basically mounting me!

She started teasing me again by sliding her dick between my wet folds. She loosened her tight grip on my hips and ran her hands up my spine.

"Arch you back and stick your ass in the air for me."

As I dropped from my hands to my elbows, I tried to jut my ass in the air a little more. In my heightened stated of arousal, I even gave my ass a little wiggle as I did so. She let out a playful growl, then took my hips into her hands and pushed her pelvis forward.

Finally, she entered me to the hilt with a powerful thrust. My self lubricated pussy was so wet that my walls put up no resistance to her invasion. Between the tightness of my pussy in this new position and her growth in both length and girth since our morning sex, it was a little painful again, but not too bad. My muscles constricted as my walls stretched to accept her size, but the overwhelming pleasure and the feeling of being penetrated and filled completely outweighed the discomfort.

I clenched a handful of the bed sheets and released an audible gasp as she pulled out, then she pressed back in. She continued to fuck me in that manner for several moments, pulling her dick all the way back until her tip was barely in contact with my entrance. I could actually feel her fat head between my pissy lips every time, stretching me more open with each thrust.. It felt so fucking good that I started pushing back with as much force as she used to thrust forward.

"Oh Fuck Nicole! Holy shit that feels so fucking good."

"Oh yeah baby? You like that? You like my fat dick in your tight little pussy don't you? Say it! Tell me how much you want my fucking dick! Tell me!"

Her aggressive talk caught me off guard a little but I was too lost in pleasure to worry about the hit to my masculinity. The fact is, I did want it. I wanted it badly so without an ounce of shame, I moaned out.

"Ohhh baby yes! I love your fucking dick! I love it soooooo fucking much. Fuck me harder baby. Harder! Oh yessss Harder!"

She slightly shifted her position behind me. I don't know exactly what she did, but whatever in the hell it was, holy shit did the new angle feel so fucking good. The contact with my G-spot along with her quickened pace drove me absolutely wild, not to mention how wonderful it felt when her nuts slapped against my clit.

As we got into a rhythm, I closed my eyes and lost myself in the unimaginable pleasures that I could now receive. Maybe being stuck with a pussy for a few months wasn't so bad after all because every one of her thrusts drove me closer and closer to the doorway of euphoria that I was so close to opening earlier.

"Please don't stop baby!! That's it! That's it baby! Right there!"

I was so close. I whimpered every time I reached for the euphoric door knob. Then I felt a hard smack against my left ass cheek. The stinging pain caused my inner muscles to instinctively flex and clamp down around her shaft and oh my word...it brought me even closer to the door. I screamed out "Yes!!!" over and over again as she continued to slap my ass until finally....I wrapped my fingers around that doorknob and started to open it. My voice seemed to hit a higher octave than possible as I chanted.

"Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Ohmigaaaaaawwwd!!!!! Yes!!!!"

My first female orgasm crashed over my body like a warm wave of absolute pleasure. Now when I say "body" I literally mean my whole body! I could feel all of those glorious colors and sparks of euphoric energy running from my scalp all the way to my finger tips and toe nails. I felt like I was floating in a cloud of electricity or something. Throughout my whole manhood I could only feel a few mortars pop off and light up the sky. Now I could feel the whole fucking fireworks show! Including the streamers, the spin wheels, the sparklers, the confetti, the band, and of course all of the oooh's and ahhh's.

The wonderful bliss that coursed through my veins caused my body to spasm and jerk. My own juices flowed down my inner thighs and only heightened the loud slap of our bodies smacking together. It was the most exhilarating roller coaster ride you could ever imagine. As I started to come down from what seemed like an unattainable high, I wiped the slober and drool from my mouth and heard Nicole say.

"Oh yeah baby! Cream on my fucking cock baby! That's it, cum for me baby! Cum for me again!"

Again? I could feel that again? I was still lost in the residual effects of my first orgasm when a second doorway appeared. I reached for it as Nicole continued to pound away. All it took was another hard smack against my ass cheek for the second door to bust open and pull me in, enveloping me into yet another emotional and glorious event.

"Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Ohmigod!"

"That's it...Good Girl. I knew I could make your tight little pussy cum again."

She called me Girl....not only that, she called me Good Girl, but I took no offense to it. It only heightened the experience of my second orgasm like I took some kind of guilty pleasure from it. I mean I was experiencing sex and orgasms from the girl's side anyway, so why make a deal about it.

I continued to pant, moan, and slobber as I came so fucking hard. My spasms took over my muscles and I flopped down onto the bed, unable to hold myself up anymore. It felt like I was having an orgasmic seizure or something. Nicole's firm grip on my hips was the only thing keeping my ass in the air as her hard cock continued to sink deep inside me. It felt like her dick now had the ability to keep me in some kind of perpetual state of orgasmic bliss.

I lost track of time. I didn't know if we'd been fucking for two minutes, twenty minutes, or two hours, but it really didn't matter. All that mattered to me was being able to feel the amazing experience of the female orgasm and sharing it with the love of my life.

At the point when I was nearing my third orgasm, I was basically just moaning out incoherent cuss words as Nicole's force pushed my upper half deeper and deeper into the mattress. She pulled her dick out, which made my pussy quiver in hopes of more stimulation. I wasn't too sure I could handle anymore but I was sure willing to try. Then I felt Nicole slide her dick between my ass cheeks. Initially I thought she wanted to try anal, but I soon realized she was using my crack to stroke herself off. I was so close to my third orgasm that I decided to slide my hand under my body to see if playing with my clit would make me cross the finish line before the moment passed.

The sensation of stimulating my clit brought me very close, but then I felt Nicole jerk as ropes of cum shot from her dick. It was so fucking hot it almost felt like candle wax burning my skin from the small of my back all the way up to the base of my scull. It was such a fucking turn on to have my back painted with her cum and it was all the push I needed.

I could definitely feel my my walls clamping down even harder without the presence of a dick inside. A stream of my girl cum squirted out and coated my hand as I stimulated my clit. Nicole continued to grunt, flex, and spasm behind me. I could feel her dick jerk and bounce around on the top of my ass as her nuts emptied, leaving a pool of her warm cum in the center of my back.

At the height of my final orgasm, my hand seemed to remove itself from my clit on it's own. Both of my arms and hands started to roam my body as if they were in search of something. One hand ran it's way between my body and the mattress, then up my belly and stopped at my chest to grope, pinch, and shake my boob. My other hand continued it's journey, momentarily squeezing around my clavicle, shoulder, and neck, then running up my jaw line and to my forehead. My fingers slowly worked their way back down my face over my eyes, nose and mouth. I even lightly bit down on two of my fingers as I released what could only be described as a purr.

Nicole plopped down beside me and looked deep into my eyes as we each tried to catch our breath. I wanted to kiss her, I wanted to wrap my arms around her, but I was too overwhelmed in blissful exhaustion to move. She smiled brightly at me, then kissed me. After removing her lips from mine, she said.

"That was....holy shit Kelvin, that was just....fucking wow! My god you were so fucking good. I take it you liked being fucked doggy. It certainly got you off! Didn't it."

I was in no mindset to hold a conversation, words escaped me. I could only manage one word as I released a long breath.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh."

As Nicole got up from the bed, I tried to contemplate what just happened. I felt no shame, no remorse, no embarrassment, only happiness. I was sure I'd probably dwell on it over the coming days, but in that moment, life was perfect and I couldn't wait for her to fuck me like that again!.

As I continued to lay there barely able to move, I felt Nicole clean her cum off my back and wipe my pussy with a warm cloth. The relaxing feeling nearly put me to sleep. She then kissed me and said.

"I love you Kelvin."

Before passing out into a long, much needed night of rest, I replied.

"I love you too Nicole."

Chapter 6

I woke the next morning with Nicole's arms around me. It felt nice so I snuggled into her a little deeper. I could already feel a wetness between my legs, but something about it felt a little different than the other times I grew wet. Also I didn't really feel aroused at the moment so I wondered if it was some unknown equivalent of morning wood or something. As I gently touched my pussy to inspect, my wetness felt a little different than before. It was too dark to visually inspect so I brought my fingertips to my nose. It smelled coppery so I flipped my nightstand light on.

"Blood? Is that blood?"

In a panic, I pulled the blanket off both of our naked bodies. Nicole stirred awake as I started to freak out from seeing blood between my legs. There was even a blob of it on our bed sheets. Nicole rubbed at her eyes, then scratched at her nuts. That small act took my eyes away from my own crotch and directly towards hers. She was now sporting a thicker five inches of morning wood!

I instinctively brought my right hand to my chest to calm my heart from racing. Unfortunately that only made my heart race more as I felt the extra padding under my palm. They still weren't big or anything but they were more than just pointy nipples, they were MOOBS! They were too far apart and still too hairy to look like a woman's boobs, but they definitely had some added weight to them. They pointed slightly upwards and outwards and were nearly a handful in size. They were so soft and jiggly and as I lifted them up and down and I could actually see some cleavage when I pushed them together. My nipples were still just as puffy as before and they jutted straight out. My areolas were still a very light pink color, but they were well defined circles and had grown larger than the circumference of quarters and easily double the size they were.

Emotional tears started to form in my eyes and I felt like I was going to hyperventilate yet again. The night before was so great and magical, the last thing I wanted to do was wake up to a bleeding vag and moobs! Nicole seemed to clear the morning haze from her eyes and quickly notice something was wrong. She took my hands into hers and said.

"What is it Kelvin? What's wrong baby?"

"You said it wouldn't break. You said it was just a vagina and it wouldn't break but I'm bleeding! We had sex three times yesterday and now I'm bleeding! Something is wrong, we need to get to a doctor."

"Hey ..hey..hey, take a deep breath for me okay. You are going to be fine. Let me see."

I wiped the tears from my eyes and opened my legs for her to inspect. I sniffled a little and tried to calm my nerves. Why did my emotions continue to get the best of me and why did crying seem to be my first reaction? Nicole snapped me from my thoughts as she tapped my inner thigh and said.

"Honey, I think I know what's going on. It looks like you've started your period."

Of course I started crying again at the news of having a period. I mean what else could I do? It explained why I was having cramps and it all made sense. I was on the fucking rag! Nicole wrapped her arms around me, which instantly made me feel a little better about the situation but my tears continued to flow. She then pulled back and said.

"I know it sucks, but relax, it's just a period, you'll get used to them. Besides, look on the bright side, this probably means I didn't get you pregnant yesterday."

I let out a half sarcastic chuckle and rolled my eyes. I guessed that was a positive way to look at it. She lightly kissed my forehead, but something about her show of affection felt off. There was a little bit of scratchiness against my skin where she kissed me. As she pulled back and smiled, I could make out a shadow of darker colored facial hair on her upper lip and chin. She must have noticed the look on my face as I scanned the hint of stubble. She gave me an odd look and asked.

"What is it? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"It looks like you are growing a mustache."

Her eyes grew wide open in shock as her finger tips rolled across her upper lip. She jumped up and ran to the bathroom. She leaned over the vanity and brought her face only inches away from the mirror to look closely at her growing facial hair. Tears started to form in her own eyes at the sight. She looked like she was about to have a panic attack herself so I quickly ran to the bathroom with hopes to ease her worries. I could definitely feel the extra bounce in my chest as I did so. When I got beside her I noticed our reflections. She a little more masculine, and me a little more feminine, but we both still looked like ourselves for the most part. When I wrapped my arms around her waist, she said.

"I can't fucking believe it! I'm going to have to start shaving my face!"

With concern in my voice, mixed with a little sarcasm, I replied.

"I know it sucks, but relax, it's just a mustache, you'll get used to it."

Then I kissed her forehead. She quickly realized that I gave her the same treatment that she just gave me. With an amused, yet slightly pissed off look, she reached into her vanity drawer and said.

"I guess you're right. And on the bright side, It's better than getting used to these."

She held up a tampon, then slightly giggled as she placed it into my hand. My eyes grew wide as I realized she was right. A fucking tampon! I didn't want to stick that thing in my pussy. Hell, I didn't even know how long it could stay in there before it needed to be replaced. Every hour? Once a day? Once every other day? Fuck if I knew but I was sure to gain that bit of knowledge very soon.

"I'm not sticking that thing inside me. Don't you have some of those pads I could use instead? You know, the one's with wings or something? What if I'm not having a period and something really is wrong? I don't want to cause any more damage."

She laughed and said.

"The one's with wings??? Bless your heart Kelvin. Yes dear, I have pads that you can use. Why don't you hop in the shower while I shave this shit off my face."

The shower was nice and it felt good to clean all of the blood away. It also felt nice to wash the remnants of Nicole's dried up cum off my back from the previous evening. As I stepped out of the shower, she smiled at me and said.

"The girls are looking pretty good now."

"What girls?"

"These girls!"

She groped my moobs and wiggled her eyebrows. I could feel her bigger dick bounce against my lower abdomen as she did so. I squealed out and managed to squirm away from her hands. Then I grabbed a towel and wrapped myself up to cover my body.

"Seriously Nicole? After a morning like this and you want to feel me up?"

"What?? You said I could."

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did, right after you were administered Y2X. Remember? You said if things got hard, you'd let me play with your titties. Well darlin...things have gotten hard."

She smirked and looked down at her erection as it bobbed around. I was surprised at her display of cockiness. Like she was so proud of the size that Little Nic Nic had grown to. I simply shook my head and laughingly said.

"Oh my god Nicole!"

"Oh my god is right! Let me bend you over the sink here and I'll make you say that a few more times."

I blushed so hard, even my chest felt like it turned red at the memory of chanting "Ohmigod" every time she made me cum.

"What the hell Nicole! What's gotten into you?"

"Nothing babe, but lets talk about what could be getting into you."

She smirked again as she flexed her dick muscles.

"Wow, you are really enjoying yourself with all of these sexual innuendos aren't you? You're becoming incorrigible."

"C'mon babe. Are you really going to leave me hanging like this?"

"There is no way in hell that I'm having sex with you right now. Sorry babe but you're going to have to take care of that thing in the shower."

She shook her head and laughed as she turned the water on. As she stepped inside with her hard dick still bouncing around, she said.

"Well, there's a first time for everything."

"Yeah right, like you haven't already tried to jack off in the shower before your nuts grew."

"I was talking about how this is the first time you've ever turned me down for sex."

Damn, that was an odd thought, but it was certainly true. I never turned her down for sex. Usually I was the one making the first move and getting turned down if she wasn't in the mood.

After I dried off, I grabbed one of Nicole's pads from the drawer and tried to get it situated in my boxers, which wasn't working because the pad wouldn't stay in place, even with the little strips of adhesive. I started to ask Nicole for some advice, but judging from the noise coming out of the shower she was obviously busy. I thought about yanking the shower curtain open just to catch her in the act of jacking off, but with the mood she was in I was scared she'd just pull me in and bend me over.

1...34567...20