Rowdy at Red Rocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preston followed his wife's fidgeting movements up to the nude woman who fell from the stage. His gaze stopped at her glowing milk chocolate breasts. She held tightly to a thin guitar resting against her sleek abs, so her 34Ds stared back, unobscured.

Preston swallowed hard and remembered himself.

He threw up a hand to obscure the ebony woman's body and tried to look away.

The students began to recover on the mats from their own minor falls. Their suspended Bird Stances failed after Peyton's outburst. The class had never heard their demure substitute sceam "Vagina!"

Rachelle welcomed all the strong hands of the men in class that offered to help her up. Cam and Sam pulled each other to their feet, lingering in the embrace. Kwan quietly stood, unnoticed.

Peeking over his pinky, Preston saw again the mysterious nude woman with his wife's quivering teal ass between her legs. Through his peripheral vision, he spied the grumbling students rising from the foam.

Finally getting his bearings, he relayed Carlos' message in a hushed whisper.

"Class! Ma'am! Peyton-Bear! Please, stay right where you are. There's some kind of emergency."

The student's froze in a tight huddle around the two women sprawled on the foam mats.

The nude guitarist couldn't hear Preston's request. Her doe-eyes stared blankly forward.

Peyton tried to comply with her husband, holding her lithe body still at the point of impact between the woman's legs. She fell in a kneeling posture, her teal ass a splayed A-shape facing her students. The same A-shape, incidentally, was spread across Peyton's mouth. With a facefull of jetblack bush, she tried desperately to hold her tongue still.

"Uh, alright Carlos," Preston whispered into the walkie, "now what?"

Carlos' pulse quickened as he stroked faster. "Bueno. Now, do you see a chica with dark skin, long curly hair and twinkling brown eyes?"

Preston's arm trembled. He fought the urge to look through his fingers. "Actually, I'm seeing a little TOO much of her. She fell into our class from the stage."

"Si..." the security officer's voice trailed off on the walkie.

"What's Preston, problem?" Carlos thought. "He's got a front row seat to that nude beauty with his wife--and he's looking away?"

The horny security officer still couldn't see anything past the shoulders and rears of the men and women bunched around them.

He swallowed his frustration. "I do not care if you see her or not, señor. What is important is you do not touch her. Have your class--I don't know--go back to their starting formation or something!"

He stroked faster in anticipation. "Uh, please hurry--this is, uh, for your safety--I will explain!"

***

"Sure buddy, I know you're always looking out for us." Preston took his gaze away from his hand and looked back towards his students.

"Class? This is Carlos on the radio. Our morning security at Red Rocks. He'll keep us safe while we figure this out. For now, I need you folks to stay calm and go back to your original warm up rows."

The huddled mass of students was reluctant. Preston flashed his rare hard stare.

They quickly and quietly complied. A rush of bare feet brought the twenty back to their mats on the first two rows of concrete plateaus, with Rachelle and her posse in the center.

"Are you safe, Carlos?"

***

The 22-year-old now had a full view of the women on the mats. "Uh, si señor."

"Thank god! Where are you? What's going on!?"

His manhood grew in hands as he stroked faster, losing his train of thought.

"I am, uh, in the plaza. Si, I was out here when I heard the, uh, curtains open and your wife yell something. I am, uh, out here, uh...searching for, searching for--"

"Searching for what?"

A long pause answered Preston as Carlos raced for an explanation. Still stroking, he looked down at the soundboard for ideas, then gasped.

A pair of warm arms wrapped around him.

"Buenos días, Ca-Rrrr-los" The petite frame of his study partner slumped against him. Through a groggy yawn, she still managed to roll the 'R' in his name, a little quirk Carlos adored but never told her.

He was paralyzed in her jovial embrace.

Zoe's eyes began to wake as she pressed into his chair to look out the window. "Mmm--what is all the racket? Are those people that 'yoga-acrobatics' class, or whatever? What is so special about them anyway?"

Leaning over his shoulder, Zoe's groggy eyes spied the erotic scene on display a mile-and-a-half below.

She averted her gaze, thinking it was a trick of the light. Her green eyes then grew wide when she saw Carlos at attention.

"Ai Caramba, so this is why you picked the morning shift!"

The surprise made him even bigger as he felt her petite nipples pressed against his shoulders through her sweats. "Zoe!? I, uh can explain I--"

His walkie buzzed in his off hand in front of them. His other still nervously stroked himself.

"Carlos? Calos? Are you OK, man? What are you looking for? Why can't we move?"

A quick study, Zoe took in the situation and was up to speed.

"Ooh, Ca-Rrr-los, you chico tonto. Silly boy!" Her words were a warm breath in his ear.

She released an arm from around the Cuban-American. She traced her finger up from his knee, across his thigh, then to his walkie. He released it without a fight.

"Hola, señor Preston? It is Zoe, Carlos' study partner. He was busy rescuing me. He is searching for the mountain lion. Out in the plaza!"

"Mountain lion?" Preston's voice echoed in the hum of the AV. Carlos looked on with confusion as a grin grew on Zoe's face.

"Si, a mountain lion loose in the park. Carlos said it snuck on stage and attacked a poor chica!"

***

He couldn't believe what he heard. Then, looking around for an answer, Preston suddenly saw the wardrobe massacre in full view on stage.

Scraps of flannel everywhere. A leg of blue sweatpants hung over a cart of wires, another, caught in rigging. Near centerstage, he spied the remains of slack panties and wool socks. Preston looked up. A pair of sunburst bras, like Rachelle's yoga kit, each hung off high beams. They cast feint orange 36Ds out to the stands in the morning light.

Through his hand, Preston looked back down at his wife and the nude women. The ebony girl was dazed and speechless, her long curls frizzed out in a matted 'fro.

"My god!" He said. "Is...she alright?" The confused erection in Preston's sweats grew larger.

"Si, si," Zoe said. She clutched the walkie to her face as she pulled her body over her study partner, leaning him back in the leather swivel chair.

"Carlos said she was fine when he saw her on the stage, but he is afraid the lion has her scent and might come back."

Her flat stomach hung over his shoulder as she arched her argyle socks high above Carlos's head for balance. Looking closer at the scene, Zoe's cheek brushed against his cock. "He said no one should touch her!"

Zoe clicked off the walkie and slid off of her study partner. He felt her smirk on the back of his head but was too engrossed to look away from the window.

***

"'No Wan Touch 'Er?'" Positioned as she was, Peyton's breath went straight into the nude woman, her tongue jutting in and out of her pussy with every word. "I Gawt Ta Gat out of Ear!"

Peyton braced her hands against the milk chocolate thighs around her face. Trying to stand, her toes slipped on the smooth foam, spreading her teal ass wider.

The force pushed her tongue deeper into the woman's jetblack bush.

The wet thrust between her legs snapped the ebony guitarist out of her daze. Her brown eyes darted around the room. So much to take in! Rows of terrified yogis saying something about a 'mountain lion?" A woman's mouth between her legs?

She clutched the guitar on her waist for security, longing to be back behind the curtains.

The students stayed in their rows along the first two concrete plateaus. While they couldn't help but at least glance at the erotic scene infront of them, Rachelle ogled with malicious glee, relishing Peyton's ordeal.

She broke ranks with her posse, trying to get a better look. Away from the rest of the class, she tiptoed towards the women on the mats. She hoped to get a peek at Peyton's look of surprise buried in that jetblack bush. Along the way, she privately admired the physique of the ebony woman on display.

She looked like a synthesis of herself and Peyton. "This chick has my curves and that bitches muscles," she thought, inching closer.

Peyton's panicked tongue continued to thrust between the woman's legs. The mix of pleasure and shame was becoming unbearable. Her sleek abs rippled with pleasure. She had to place her Martin to her side, gripping it tightly around the neck as she braced herself against the mats with her other hand.

"Not, here, not now!" She yelled breathless at the bobbing ponytail between her legs.

Peyton was hysterical and couldn't hear her. The blonde's incoherent phrases were now a mile a minute between the guitarist's milk chocolate thighs. Another vocal solo began to rise inside her chest. A tiny moan escaped her mouth.

***

Tearing himself away from the glorious show below, Carlos spun around to face his classmate. "A mountain lion, Zoe? You are loco!"

"Maybe. But you are definitely erguido." She pointed a sly finger to the engorged shaft in his hand.

Overwhelmed, Carlos still stroked himself furiously. Seeing his study partner's sultry green eyes on the rocket between his legs, he ignited.

His stream sprayed across the AV, spritzing her face and CU hoodie.

With a mix of pride and embarrassment, Carlos quickly hiked up his pants, carefully leaned himself to one side, and zipped up.

"Dios mio, Zoe," he stuttered, red-faced, "I am so sorry! You caught me. I was distracted by those crazy chicas down there. I let the naked one in this morning. Do not worry. She still had clothes on then! I was going to surprise you--"

Zoe kept her smirk as she wiped her face clean on a sleeve. "Si, that you did."

"No, you do not understand. That woman? Her name is April. Don't you recognize her? She is Turquoise of the Femme Fractals!"

"That chica!?" Zoe skipped playfully back to the two-way glass, pushing past her befuddled study partner.

She looked back down at the scene with her new information. She saw the ebony woman below, her body quivering with a teal ass spooned between her legs. The sight awaked her own excitement beneath her sweats. She bit on her lower lip as her eyes lingered. Calos continued.

"--So Turquoise, or I should say, April, told me she wanted to get in the amphitheatre before their show tonight. She wanted to, uh, 'find her muse' or something and play her silly little guitar. I let her in because she said she could get a signature from Galawanna for you! I even recorded her music. But, the next thing I know, she is on centerstage ripping off her clothes. And me?"

They both looked down at the bulge rising again in his pants. "Well, I...thought she put on a pretty good show."

A plan began to form in the beautiful mind between Zoe's blonde kinky pigtails. She reached beside them and pulled three walkies off their charging stand.

"Silly boy, the show is just beginning! Take one of these and put it on channel two, then run down to the plaza on the employee stairs."

He stared wide at her determined green eyes, streams of his release still on the corner of her face. "We have studied together for weeks," he thought, "I did not know this side of you."

He took the walkie. "But Zoe, they will hear me running on those metal steps."

"Do not worry, Ca-Rrr-los, they will be too busy with something else. I will radio you what to do next with this one. You keep your other walkie tuned to poor Preston down there. I will do the same with this one. Wait till I get the scene started, then chime in when you get the gist, si?"

Their relationship had escalated quickly. Study partners to erotic accomplices? Even after what he did all over her face? Carlos gulped. "And...if I don't?"

"Then all the girls in Dr. Bell's class will find out how you get your kicks on the weekends!"

He should have been mortified or angry. But, the passion from his study partner made Carlos comply. "If you say so Zoe..."

With a heavy sigh, he walked out past her cot. His tent pitched again as he closed the door.

Zoe took up position in his leather swivel chair. Her body tingled thinking of the girls below. She watched their bodies on the mat and imagined the blonde instructor's tongue between her own legs.

She tugged at her long-necked argyle socks. She liked to wear them as an eclectic statement, representing the artsy clique on campus. But now, they were stifling. She tore them off and hiked her leg up on the chair. Her olive toes breathed in the AV as she spread her legs.

Resisting the urge to put her hand down her pants, Zoe reached instead for her hoodie pocket. She pulled out the cassette she and Carlos had been mixing last night. She put it in the player wired to the soundboard and advanced to a specific time code.

Roars from Dr. Bell's Audio Scavenger Hunt echoed acoustically through the crimson amphitheatre.

The loud animal noises startled everyone in Red Rocks, including Carlos. Seeing his opportunity, he rushed back down the metal stairs, their clangs muffled by the sounds.

The plan in his partner's mind was clicking in his. He neared the groundskeeping shed by the giftshop in the plaza.

Playing along, he began to pant before he held up his walkie.

"Dios mío, Preston! The lion is right in front of me!"

The security officer held back his snickers as Zoe watched the trembling bodies down below react to their warnings.

***

Preston and Peyton's students cowered, their eyes darting back and forth. The roars echoed all around them in the natural amphitheatre. Their fight or flight instincts were put to the test. Do they look for the mountain lion poised to devour the class? Or look down on the foam mats at their teacher devouring the all-natural musician?

Preston tried to keep his eyes only on his wife. He knew when she was panicking. "Peyton-bear, calm down, it will be alright."

Peyton gripped tightly on April's thighs, hyperventilating into her.

"He's Gonna Ea' me! He's Gonna Ea' me! He's Gonna Ea' me!"

Embarrassed terror filled the ebony woman's face as she arched her back.

"You're eating me! You're eating me! You're eating me!"

"Preston continued to council. "Peyton, remember what we do when we're panicked? Nice. Deep. Breaths."

Her husband's calm voice broke through her fredzy and she listened to his instructions. Her tongue began to move in and out in long, slow motions in time with her breathing.

The guitarist couldn't hold it. Her moans multiplied.

She roared again in climax!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 -- Pitching Pandemonium

"Lions and tigers who wait in the shadows

They're fast but they're lazy, and sleep in green meadows."

~ Jethro Tull, 1974.

***

The moment of calm in Peyton's blue eyes turned to terror as the guitarist's release blasted across her face.

The kneeling instructor thought she was drowning. With new determination, she braced against the milk chocolate thighs around her and flew back from the humiliated and panting woman sprawled out on the foam.

Peyton landed breast to breast against Rachelle, who had snuck right on top of them.

***

Zoe spied the sunburst orange and neon teal collision through Carlos' binoculars he left in the AV.

She radioed her study partner. "My plan just got a new player! Grab some sheers and go with me on this one."

She switched to Preston's channel as she slowly lowered the roaring recording.

Feigning breathlessness, she patched in. "S-senior Preston? It is Zoe! I am hiding in the giftshop while Carlos chases off the lion. That devil is angry, but I think I'm safe now. Is everyone OK in the arena?"

Preston looked at his petrified wife and her rival beside her. Their faces glistened from ebony women's release. Peyton's new neon teal top was soaked to her skin, thin streams of the guitarist trickling down her matching tights. She held her hands up fearing to touch herself, like she was covered in the plague.

Rachelle's suit was mildly misted by comparison. When Peyton bounced off the brunette, she left a moist impression down her sunburst top and tights.

Rachelle looked to the mortified instructor and smiled. She breathed deep the sweet aroma as she stroked the damp front of her lycra.

"Mmm, I take it this is your first squirter?"

Preston knew it was. "Uh, most everyone in the class is OK. Peyton, and our... favorite student, Rachelle...they may have come into contact with the woman who was attacked."

Zoe adjusted her zoom. "Ooh, Rachelle," she thought. "She's that perra frígida Carlos warned me about when I thought about coming to a class. Who has time for people like that?"

Her wicked plan seemed even better now as she radioed back. "Hmm, that is no good. Now that bestia might go after them, too. Hmm...maybe, you can create a diversion."

"Diversion?"

"Si, have your wife and señorita Rachelle gather up everything they are wearing that touched that poor chica, and throw it as far as you can away from the amphitheatre entrance. Like...over the fences on the Northside."

***

Peyton shivered as she heard the plan through her husband's walkie. "D-d-do what with our what?"

Preston's confused erection continued to grow. "Zoe, are you sure about this?"

The audio engineer in training resumed the tape. A prowling growl reverberated around them.

"Shh, I see him. Here, from the giftshop! The lion has lost interest in Carlos. He is heading for the entrance!"

Peyton started to hyperventilate again.

Rachelle took the news in stride. "Huh. Well, class, I guess this is your lucky day."

She sashayed a few steps out onto the mats, her French pedi toes daintily touching down in the foam. She paused near the front of the students, making sure everyone's eyes were on her. "I want all of you to remember this, the next time Daniella's out of town--"

Rachelle stood Contrapposto, tingling in the stillness of the moment. Then, with graceful experience, she peeled off her damp sunburst top. Her plump round breasts were nearly as wide as the eyes that gaucked back at her. Her lightly-tanned skin shone bright in the morning air as her pink nipples went erect.

She took in the atmosphere, savoring all the lustful, shy and embarrassed faces.

"When it comes time for a substitute teacher--" She pulled off her headband, tossing her brunette locks in a messy mane over her shoulders. "--you know who will go all the way." Rachelle turned her sunburst ass towards them and bent down.

Her hips swayed back and forth as she slipped off her tights.

Kwan took note of the Hindi tramp stamp in the small of her back. She had studied world religions at CU. The characters spelled H-A-T-E.

Fully nude and loving it, the icy brunette gathered up her yoga kit and held it against her bare skin.

As she turned back to the class, they marveled at her smooth, tight pussy, a waxed heaven between her supple thighs.

Making sure her rolled up lycra didn't obscure her figure, Rachelle saashayed to Peyton. In front of the trembling blonde, she held out the bundle with both hands. "Well?"

Peyton took in the whole striptease. Her heart fluttered as the curvaceous bikini model held her glistening clothes in her face. "W-well w-what?"

Zoe wound back the tape and repeated the clip. The roars echoed louder through the amphitheatre.

Like clockwork, the surrounding plateaus of students trembled in place, torn between the beauty in front of them and the terror they feared drew near. Preston stayed still, trusting the guidance of his security officer friend and the kid's sweet study partner.

123456...8