Rowdy at Red Rocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, you taste so sweet, let me see your beautiful face." He opened his eyes. A beet-red Asian stared back.

"You...are dressed like Zoe...but-- you are definitely not Zoe."

She was lightheaded from the rush of saliva between them, but managed to shake her bangs. "No...but I know she's going to love this."

The two of them looked down. One of Carlos's hands cupped her 30E under her hoodie. The other's fingers were deep inside her.

Breathless, she continued. "I'm Kwan. Zoe and I were pledge sisters before I graduated. She clued me in on your little lion game this morning."

She reached between his groping hands to her hoodie pocket, and held up a walkie and a cassette. "She gave me these and said to run back down to the stage and help keep up the act."

Carlos chivalrously pulled his hands out from Kwan's supple and moist handfuls. He sized up the blushing Korean. She wore an old grey CU tracksuit and Nike Airs. Just like Zoe wore last night...

"Si, and...and my study partner...had an extra set of clothes for you to wear?"

"Not exactly." Kwan leaned up and kissed his forehead. Brushing against the bulge in his pants, she made her way back towards the awestruck yogis eyeing the mats down below.

In another life, he would have followed her. But, now, he only had eyes for one.

The horny security officer was so close! With bated breath, he stalked towards the AV. The chair by the window spun empty. Confused, he stepped into the room, closing the door behind him.

He spied a mass under the light green blanket on the cot. "Hola Zoe!" He ripped the blanket free. It revealed two pillows, packed together in an S-shaped curve.

"Hola Ca-Rrrr-los!" From underneath the desk, a pure streak of olive skin leapt up on his back. "Are you ready for my proposition for you?"

Her bare legs clung tightly around his waist, light brown toes braced his upper thighs. Flush against him, Carlos felt her petite nipples dig into his neck. Her lean belly pressed along his spine, the moist space between her legs trembling against his hips. Her arms clung to his shoulders, tiny fingers over his face.

"Si. And what is that?"

She whispered in his ear. "Keep your eyes closed and sit down. Like I found you this morning."

Carlos felt her delicate form leap from his back. "Zoe?" Eyes closed, he spun his arms around, hoping for a handful.

He came up empty. "Alright. Here I come."

Carlos braced against the sound machines and inched his way forward toward the two-way glass. His knee brushed the soundboard. His hands fumbled out to the receivers. Finally, after groping at the air, he found the leather swivel chair. He sat with eager anticipation, facing back towards the entrance.

"Bueno. But that is not exactly how I found you, si?" Zoe's voice came from below. In his excited darkness, Carlos heard the taps of her hands and knees as she crawled toward him.

With a sudden pull, his hips jutted forward. Zoe undid his pants. His belt clattered to the floor, his manhood a rocket between them. "Ah, si, muy bueno."

Carlos felt her forearms brace against his uniformed chest. Her sweet aroma waffled towards him as her fingers laced behind his neck.

Zoe stepped wide over the chair and straddled his lap. Her toes curled against the soundproof carpet as she slowly lowered down.

A jolt of pleasure rippled through their bodies. The two were now one. They shared a few slow thrusts in their close embrace.

Carlos tenderly cradled the back of her head. Supporting his study partner's small frame with his forearms, he let her slowly lean back as he opened his eyes. "Oh, Zoe."

The Dominican Republican was a nymph of throbbing rapture on his lap. His fingers found the ties in her pigtails. He unleashed her hair with two flicks of his wrists. Sandy blonde curls sprung to life in their shared humidity. His brown eyes met her sultry green. He dipped his tongue deep down her throat, sure now he had the right girl.

He pulled her away again, a feral growl huffed from her breath. As she grinded on his lap, Carlos marveled at her 30As. Small mounds of joy topped with caramel nipples, soft in the heat of the room. He looked down at her active hips. Her bush was a neatly trimmed triangle, with three tiger stripes buzzed across.

Zoe saw his stare linger. "Ooh, you like? I got cleaned up special for last night. I insisted we study alone up here, remember? I thought you got the signals, but instead we spliced sound clips through the evening. I got excited when you pulled out the cot...but then--you silly boy--you slept on the floor!"

His eyes were back to hers as she bounced faster on his lap. "I did not know you liked me this way, bella. We were such good friends in class, I did not want to jeopardize what we had." Carlos pulled Zoe's chest into his face, devouring her carmel nipples. Her skin tingled as his mustache brushed against her. She tightened her pelvis in reply.

"Ah! Si, Zoe you are magnificent. So smart and talented. This whole morning is magic."

He put his arms around her narrow waist as she glided up and down. "And Ca-Rrr-los! You are so shy sometimes, it is cute. The sweet way you help! And you are so generous." She felt a surge between her legs. "And big!"

They shared a kiss. A small peck, then a deep, long oral embrace.

Carlos leaned back and watched her flexing abs. "I am serious, Zoe, you loco bestia genius. You got those sexy chicas below scared out of their clothes. All with some phantom kitty cat! You even got your old friend to tear up her own clothes to sell the act."

"Tear up her clothes?" Zoe furrowed her brow, clenching her pussy. Her partner let out a moan. "No. That was you Carlos. Silly boy."

Carlos grabbed a mess of her curls and yanked. Zoe arched her back. He steadied her writhing body with a hand around her caramel breast and thrust deeper.

"You are so smart, you forget your own plans! The first time, si, it was me. Oh it was so exciting, tearing up those teal and orange tights with the shears! But then, when I climbed the stairs back to you, I saw all those tie-dye stands by the fence. You must have gotten Kwan to tear her own clothes, si? And that roar--"

He leaned forward and breathed in her aroma. "Ah! that last roar Zoe, was the most life like one I heard. It echoed through Red Rocks just before I...ran into Kwan outside. We are going to get an 'A' on Dr. Bell's Scavenger hunt for sure!"

Zoe stopped bouncing. She brushed his hand off her hair and pressed his chest back into the chair. She sat still on his lap, a worried look across her glowing face.

"But Carlos...Kwan was with me up here while you were climbing the stairs. She could not have ripped her own clothes. And our recordings...they had stopped just before that final roar..."

***

Peyton laid down near the center of the foam jigsaw, her blonde locks fanned out like rays of sunshine from her beaming face. April kneeled down on her left. Preston kneeled on her right.The chestnut bearded co-instructor put a comforting hand on his wife's closed knees.

She looked up at them, their gazes meeting hers in support. Peyton slowly spread her legs till her thighs brushed up against theirs.

Her class was wild. They tore away from the concrete plateaus and huddled around the mats. Rachelle was bombarded by careless shoves. The only attention the brunette got were a few cop-a-feels as they jockeyed for a prime seat in front of Peyton.

The blonde looked across her lithe body and threw her spread legs to the audience around them. Fingers trembling, her hand slowly made its way down, past her washboard abs and towards April's escape plane.

Her delicate fingers made circles as Preston took in all of his wife. "Dear--Wow--you're doing, uh, great. What can I do to...help?"

Her breaths began to quicken as she stroked, biting her lower lip.

"Mmm...honey? Remember when I said not to talk music trivia before class?"

"Um, yes?"

"That's because it makes me," she let out a small moan. "Frisky."

"Is that right?" His hand caressed her long, creamy-tan leg.

"Well? 'Want to learn a little bit about the Fractals?" He glanced across her legs to his milk chocolate neighbor.

April had her legs underneath her in a Japanese formal seating posture. One hand stroked Peyton's leg, the other still wrapped around her chest. Feeling the heat from the crowd along her bare back, she looked up from the blonde's throbbing stomach and met his glance. She raised an inquisitive and flirty eyebrow. "Do tell..."

"Mmm." Peyton's eyes were closed, but she listened intently.

"They started as an acoustic duo in Columbus, Ohio. May Miller and April Addams. They did all the bars and music festivals in the midwest, as far North as Detroit and St. Paul. Prism Records, a fresh new label out of Columbus, decided to go big with their little homegrown singer-songwriters. They produced their debut album, Visible Spectrum. May and April recorded their songs in a little studio built in the Kroger's Headquarters downtown."

April was impressed. "Yeah, we bumped into some guys from Kenner. They wound up playing percussion on three tracks, and gave us a couple of prototype 'Bikini Leias' from the Power of the Force series releasing that Fall. They painted one black."

"Mmm-mmm."

"And the force was strong with them. Visible Spectrum went platinum."

April dipped her head in reflexive modesty, tossing her curls. "Hey, I credit the audience for kick-ass guitar chicks carved out before us. Tracy Chapman. Patty Larkin. The Indigo Girls. We were just there at the right time."

Peyton's skin warmed to their touch.

"They got to do a National tour. Prism produced a live album. Things were looking great...then--" Preston was afraid to say. April finished for him.

"--Prism saw the market for 'dancing girl groups.' Sold five-times as much as a duo. Bananarama. Destiny's Child. They wanted in on the market before some rumored group out of the UK--Spice something--launches next year in '94."

Peyton didn't know she'd be getting this in speaker. Her husband's familiar voice mixed with April's velvety cords made her tingle.

Preston kept stroking his wife's leg, but held his gaze longer on the covered woman across from him. "Prism knew April and May were a cute pair who could sing and play. Problem was, their music was too cerebral. Too many literary references and philosophical conundrums. Plus, they were jeans and flannels types. They 'only' had a small devoted fan base--including moi. Prism's consulting firm said they 'lacked broad appeal.'"

"Mmm." Peyton reached out with her free hand and stroked April's thighs.

April felt a surge up her legs, but wouldn't pull away. "Mmm-- 'broad appeal,' indeed. They went to the max--'international supergroup' they called us. Two friends from school became a five-girl dance group. With their market share from our first two albums, Prism scalped big names from Europe, Latin America and Asian to round us out."

Preston saw his wife's hand back on April's milk chocolate thighs. Earlier, they broke her fall from his Front Bird. He was secretly grateful for the accident. He continued the story, a bulge building in his slacks.

"Prism did keep the original name. To April and May, Femme Fractals represented the magnitudes of emotions and feelings within them--" All three of their bodies were in time now. April finished his thought as Preston's wife kept stroking her thighs.

"--To the label, it meant they could dress us up like the colors of the rainbow. Gave us all stage personas to match. May tried for a couple of months, but couldn't stand the workouts and all the leering we got on tour. She'd always had a head for business, so she transitioned internally to band manager for us at Prism. Got to screen her replacement too."

Preston saw April's eyes on his wife. She released the arm across her chest and started playing with Peyton's hair.

"Now we were 'mainstream.' Prism needed hits, so they hired a ghostwriting team, responsible for tons of big number ones in the last decade. It worked. The Femme Fractals were on top with "Rainy Day Rave." I stayed through our transition to a glorified dance troupe. I did it for the fans. Plus, I thought I could keep playing our old songs too. But fame is brutal. We're always traveling. Training. No time to write songs. No time for boyfriends. All those long trips. Alone in a bus with the other girls--"

She leaned in closer to Peyton, caressing the side of her face as their breasts met.

Carlos and Zoe voices buzzed in panic on Preston's hip. " señor, there is a mountain lion! In the plaza!"

He nonchalantly pulled the walkie to his mouth, still eyeing the beautiful women beside him.

"Whoa, easy guys. Are you OK? That's kind of the big story we've been dealing with all morning."

"No you don't understand! It is somewhere around the Northside fence, by Ship Rock. You got to hurry it up in there!"

"Allow me." April planted her lips on Peyton's. Her blue eyes went wide before closing in submission. April twisted her pink nipple like a volume control and started strumming down below.

Peyton hummed inside April's mouth, but the popstar didn't notice her muffled cries. The open-legged blonde finally poked at her toned ebony shoulder, signally for air.

"I'm close," she gasped in a whisper to the woman on top of her.

April slid her hand out of Peyton and slid under her leg. Looking down at her blonde airstip, she splayed herself out in a nesting A-shape. "Well, I guess I owe you for the fall." She breathed deep into the instructor, letting her tongue continue the story.

The lithe lioness roared in climax.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 -- El Kabong

"Well, it's a hard thing to face the music

But it's somethin' everybody's got to do."

~ Kansas, 1979.

***

April stayed for the full blast.

Her face soaked, she lingered between Peyton's legs and kissed her trembling thighs. The Pop Goddess moved up and did the same to her quivering abs.

Her wide ebony hips were now straddled over the blonde. She leaned down, pressing their breasts together. Peyton's generous release spread across them both as April plunged her tongue down the instructor's throat. She laid content beneath the muscly musician's frame.

Behind them, the acroyoga class was speechless.

They were crowded, shoulder to shoulder, in three small rows, right on the edge of the foam mats. The first row was made of the smallest women in attendance. They were less than a few feet from the spread legs in front of them. Directly behind these girls, the handful of male students. The last row was rounded out by the taller and shyer girls.

Rachelle, Cam and Sam stood on the outer edge.

Passed over for the prime seats, the bully and her posse had to stand behind the rest of the class. Cam and Sam leaned on the crouching mass at their waists, captivated by the black and white figures together.

They watched and listened to every detail up to Peyton's release. The show was one thing, but April and Preston's witty story about the ebony woman's history in the music industry was its own aphrodisiac.

Rachelle stood in profile to the scene, jutting her ample ass and Hindi tramp stamp towards her posse. Her arms were crossed along her bitter nude body. She hated seeing Peyton be the center of attention when she was teaching class. Now, everyone was drooling over the formerly-shy blonde.

The girls in the front began the show seated Indian-style with their arms clenched around their sequin leotards. While chivalrous to let them have those seats, the male students in the center of the crowd had other motives. Scrunched together as they were, the girls in the front let the boys wrap their arms around their many skinny, toned and curvy frames, for support while they watched.

During the last several minutes of music trivia and masterbation, the gals in the front row let the guys do even more.

Students who were chance acquaintances and polite friends now nibbled each other's ears. The tightly held bodies in the front row released themselves. The girls let the strong hands around them go down their tops and around their firm breasts. Others spread their legs wide to let neighbors--in front and behind--venture into the trimmed and hairy heavens beneath their multi-colored tights.

A few girls broke their gaze from Peyton and April to Play Simon says, following the duo's lips to their own deep kisses. Another one in the front row started bouncing on the male student's lap behind her. A one-piece yellow jumpsuit bunched around her leg warmers as her tight naked body soaked in the morning sun.

"Can you believe this?" Rachelle turned around to Cam and Sam. "That flat-chested bitch has everyone acting crazy."

The brunette's icy blue eyes went wide as she took in her posse. Cam's camo top was hiked up to her neck, Sam's hands caressing her 32Ds. Sam's sequin tights were down around her knees as Cam fingered between her legs. Their faces sucked against each other.

"Girls?"

Cam and Sam unlocked their lips. With spit streaming down their faces, they looked back for a moment at the indignant curves beside them. "Did you say something?" Rachelle was as speechless as the class. Cam and Sam's caressing and kissing continued.

April and Peyton's brown and blue eyes enveloped one another as they savored their embrace.

Preston's pants were close to bursting as he took in his wife and his music idol, caressing each other against his thigh. He tried desperately to think of why they started this exchange, then remembered.

Preston gently pressed his fingers into April's supple side. "I, uh, would love to see this continue, but don't you have someplace to be, Ms. Addams?"

"Shit, you're right." Nose-to-nose with her long curly 'fro around their faces, April whispered to Peyton. "We'll need to continue this story later." Peyton nodded in agreement.

The ebony popstar pulled away from their embrace, streams of the lithe instructor beneath dripping down her breasts as she arched her body.

Putting her hands together, she steadied herself against Peyton's washboard abs. Next, April curled her coca toe and raised her milk chocolate leg straight out. In a wide, slow circle, she exited her mount. With the nonchalant exhibitionism of Rachelle, the Goddess of Pop stood up in front of the hot and heavy class.

Her toned arms wide open, she spun around, scrutinizing her every curve.

Someone new on the scene would think April just stepped out of the shower. The amble release from Peyton, mixed with their post-coital cuddle, left the Afro-Aphrodite's nude body thoroughly wet and shimmering.

She finished her twirl. With a satisfied grin across her dripping face, she looked down to Preston and his wife. "Well, radio Carlos. Step one is complete."

***

Inside the octagonal turret by Creation Rock, a leather swivel chair clattered to the floor.

Zoe braced her hands against the inside of the two-way glass of the AV. "Are you sure that we shouldn't do more to warn them?"

She was breathless. Covered in sweat, her olive-skinned arms braced her nude body, her legs wide.

Carlos held her hips and continued thrusting. "Si, si! In a few moments, my loco bestia genius."

His hands went back to her petite breasts and caramel nipples. His hips plowed away as he kissed her shoulders. "So there is an actual mountain lion in Red Rocks? Sure, It is a poco problem. But, we already have those acroyogists hunkered down in a locked arena."

Zoe let her trembling frame fly forward with a thrust. Her nose pressed against the glass, she peered down at the developing orgy below.

"But Ca-Rrr-los! What if it gets in there? Those students are in no position to fight off a feral monsturo. We need to get down to the phone in the giftshop. Call the police. A park ranger. Something!"

1...345678