Rowdy at Red Rocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kwan slipped forward from the force, her bare feet without traction on the stone floor. Rachelle saw her waver. She reached wide as if to catch her. At the same time, the brunette slipped her French petie toes under the falling girl.

The look of Gratitude on April's face turned to shock as Kwan barreled headfirst into her ebony core. "Not again--" April's words were smothered as the two tumbled onto the foam. When the dust settled, April was back on her back.

Kwan, overwhelmed by the sudden physical contact, blacked out. The shy runner laid limp, sprawled out on top of April's breasts.

"Oh, you clumsy thing. Let me help you up." Rachelle bent down and grabbed Kwan by the ankles. The class got another look up her ass. Her Hindi tramp stamp shimmied back and forth as she tugged.

The dizzy Asian glided helplessly down the glistening pop idol until she was facefirst in her womanhood. April squealed at the limp lips between her legs. "Why does this keep happening to me?"

Rachelle beamed at her own brilliance. "Girls, a little hand, please?" Cam and Sam hoped down from the plateau. In a rush of one camo and sequin leotards, they were by their nude leader.

The three of them hoisted Kwan up from the collision. Cam and Sam held her by her arms. Rachelle scrutinized her dazed mass. "Ooh, that's no good." The trio observed the moist streak of April. It ran up Kwan's sweats, through her CU tee and across her face.

"We can't have her risking her life even more when she goes up there. You know the drill, girls."

With surprising efficiency, they got to work. Cam and Sam each held one of Kwan's limp wrists with one hand and grabbed the bottom of her tee with their other. Holding her arms high, they let her body slip effortlessly out of her cotton shirt.

At the same time, Rachelle knelt down in front. The class marveled at her figure as they watched her back muscles twist to and fro.

Standing up from the collision and clutching herself, April saw the brunette's fingers deftly unknot the cinched waist of Kwan's drooping sweats. They slid to the floor, revealing her thick running legs under form fitting bike shorts.

The habitually-falling popstar secretly wished Rachelle had been there to help her out of her own clothing conundrum a few hours earlier.

"Hurry up, girls. She won't be so agreeable when she comes to--wait! I have an idea."

Rachelle spun the four of them around so her back was to the foam mats. With a hand around each of Kwan's forearms, the brunette sat down on the cushion of jigsaws.

Her bareass a firm fulcrum beneath her, the runner-up-substitute class instructor planted her feet against the volunteer's lower abs.

Rachelle leaned all the way back. In one sweeping motion, the docile Asian was now flying above her in Front Bird.

Cam and Pam marveled at the half-dressed woman now suspended at their waists. An icy voice chided them from the mats. "Yes, yes, my precision core control is impressive, but daylight is burning."

They shook free from their amazement and reached down. Each grabbed a turf of the elastic waistband around Kwan's tight shorts. Sam and Cam shared an ornery smile as they walked in unison towards her toes.

The form fitting shorts peeled down her legs, catching her panties on the way. As Cam and Sam walk along her docile body, they revealed distinct tan lines down her legs. Bands of pale skin on her upper thighs, the rest exposed to the elements when she ran.

They reached her toes and pulled the shorts off. Sam held their little black lycra prize while Cam walked around to finish their mission. The class marveled at the two viginas staring back at them.

Rachelle's was immaculately smooth, flexed and trembling on the mats with her feet in the air. Kwan's was rustic, an unkempt bush framed by her pale inner thighs. It dropped along with her limp body.

Cam's feet sunk into the foam around the two in Front Bird as she reached their heads. Standing over Rachelle and Kwan, she reached across the blacked out woman's back, grabbed the corners of her sports bra and pulled. Below, Rachelle witnessed the great unveiling. Kwan's drooping 30Es flew free.

Admiring the view, the brunette rocked her core and sent the freshly-undressed volunteer back to her feet. She slumped against Cam and Sam.

The triumphant acroyogist sprung to her feet and gathered up all of Kwan's strippedd layers. She wrapped them together in their own ball, with her tie-dye windbreaker as the outer shell.

Kwan started to wake. "What...where?"

Rachelle grabbed her bare shoulders. "Easy sister, you took a little spill. Are you still game to run up there?" She pointed her towards the hundreds of feet of concrete stairs by Creation Rock.

Kwan was still piecing together the last few moments. "Run--yeah, sure. Got to toss my jacket. Distract the lion and get the, um, get the--"

"Cam and Sam will take care of the clothing distraction." She tossed the bundle over to the girls. They skipped over to the Northside fence and threw them out of the ampitheatre.

Kwan was conscious but woozy. Her bare shoulders were like puddy in Rachelle's hands. "Tape. The tape, remember? The girls took care of your jacket. Come on! Turquoise needs it so she can blah-blah-blah something with her band. For the show tonight, etcetera."

Kwan nodded along. "R-right! The show. I have to hurry!"

"That's the ticket. Go gettum girl, we'll hold down the fort." She slapped Kwan's bareass. .

The former athlete flung her bare legs from one step to the next. Her body on autopilot, she still wasn't exactly sure why she was running. All she knew was she had to reach the top to help the Femme Fractals.The rows and of seats began to shrink from view as she gained elevation.

***

When she put these events in motion, Zoe simply imagined her friend climbing the stairs for a quick and covert catch up. Now, her sorority girl crush was on a full sprint towards her without a stitch of clothing.

She only had a few moments to prepare. Zoe advanced Dr. Bell's tape to the prowling growls. She hoped another runthrough would keep the class below occupied.

The horney audio-engineer-in-training spun around her leather swivel chair. She tried to wait patiently in the AV, facing out towards all the recording equipment, her cot and the door.

***

Outside the octagonal room, Kwan was breathless. She just ran a barefoot mile and half on an incline. Her tan-lined skin sweating in the morning air, she timidly tried the handle. It twisted quietly in her hand. She pushed it open, not knowing what was in store.

"Hola Kwan!" Zoe sat smiling in her CU sweats, legs wide with a foot hiked up on the chair.

The Korean closed the door behind her, obscuring the scene from the students down below. Wide eyed and breathless, she saw her old sorority sister from the Domican Republic. "Zoe? You're the one who was on the radio?" She looked down at her friend in the chair and blushed. The crotch of the pigtailed girl's pants was visibly wet.

"I-I'm so glad you're safe--but aren't you supposed to be in the giftshop--?" Kwan walked cautiously towards her frisky friend, her bare feet bristling on the soundproof carpet.

She pointed discreetly down to Zoe's sweats. She leaned in with a familiar and hushed whisper. "--And, uh, shouldn't you cross your legs?"

Zoe humored her friend. With a mock sigh, she slowly lowered both feet to the ground and put her knees together. "Fine. But in return, I need your help."

Kwan appraised all the recording and playback machines around her. She looked back at Zoe with a furrowed brow and wry smile. "There...isn't really a mountain lion roaming the park, is there?"

"Well, that depends on your definition. There are certainly more than a few frisky felines in Red Rock this morning."

"So...my favorite windbreaker got thrown out of the park for nothing?"

"Chica, your friends threw out a lot more than that."

"What is that supposed to--" Kwan looked down. Her cream white breast and malt ball nipples looked back.

Her arms reflexively felt around, grasping for her clothes she wore this morning.

"But I just--my jacket--then the fall, I--" A glistening stream of April teared down her sweaty face. She was too shocked to cover up.

Zoe leapt from the chair and embraced her friend. "Shh, it's alright. I am starting to see the park has this effect on people."

Kwan's curvy frame began to shiver in her arms as the delayed embarrassment from the last several minutes caught up.

Zoe planted a kiss on her trembling lips. The Korean's body stood still in surprise. "Now, we just have a few minutes until another visitor. Follow my lead. I have a plan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 -- Open Legs, Open Hearts

"Sweet dreams are made of this

Who am I to disagree?"

~ Eurythmics, 1983.

***

Carlos neared the halfway point on the steel stairs against the rear of the sandstone. He had to carefully brace each footfall, so as not to let a loud Clang ring through the amphitheatre and reveal his position. His pitched pants weren't helping his speed, but kept him dead set on the summit.

He had been on too many study dates with the cute Audio Arts major in the AV. After this morning together, If Zoe would have him, it was time to take their relationship to the next level.

Over half way up the stairs, Carlos thought back to the huddled mass of students. "Ah! si, I left them hanging." A grin spread across his mustache as he radioed in.

***

"How could you let them get away with that?" Peyton was furious with her husband. The anger stiffened her lithe figure.

Beside her, April was pissed too.

Their blue and brown eyes glared daggers at Preston's red-silver beard as they clutched their toned and exposed bodies.

"Peyton-Bear, it..it looked like an accident!" He glanced at the angry Pop Goddess beside her.

April's closed thighs shimmered, streams of her two orgasms still beading down between her ebony legs.

"And after Kwan ran into Ms. Addams, well--no one here would want her to get pounced by that lion out there."

Rachelle resumed her nude watch from the front row, Cam and Sam beside her. She didn't know that little stunt with Kwan would put her blonde rival on the outs with her husband. The morning was filled with pleasant surprises.

Peyton took a deep breath. It filled her lungs and stretched her clutched arm. Her petite nipples peaked out. She was all ready to lay into her man for letting that brunette have free reign over her students.

Before she could, a roar echoed through the amphitheatre, breaking off the conversation. Behind the Northside fence, loud growls and tearing sent strands of tie-dye and cotton back into Red Rocks.

Preston pointed to the carnage. "See?! Imagine if that was your new student. Now, everyone, please, sit tight while we wait for--"

"Señor Preston? Come in. I think I am safe now."

"Carlos! Oh, thank god." Forget about saving his life from the lion. Preston was saved from a dressing down from his undressed wife.

"Go ahead, man, we're holding it together down here. Your pal Zoe radioed a few minutes ago. She said you made a recording of April's song she composed this morning. First: sweet. Second: we got a brave volunteer to sneak up and get it from the AV. She's been in that room for a while now..."

Carlos stopped dead on the stairs. His Zoe walkie was off to prevent feedback, and he missed that exchange. What was he going to do now? The whole class was looking up to the nosebleeds. He could never sneak by and get to his pigtailed prize. Unless...

"Si, uh, that was some quick thinking...as to my plan: I just remembered something from my Local Animals class last semester. If I recall correctly, these mountain lions are only this aggressive if they are in mating season. They set their noses on one female and become obsessed with her aroma. señorita April, are you listening? If we can make you smell like another woman in the amphitheatre, the lion may let you slip past the gate!"

"How would we do that?" Preston pleaded with the walkie.

"Well, the lion is attracted to his potential mate's sexual pheromones. April would need to smell like another chica's...most intimate parts in their, uh, most intimate state."

April's dark skin hid her blush. "That's a, um, tall ask..."

Peyton rolled her blue eyes. "Is everyone insane this morning? You mean one of the girls in our class needs to masturbate and climax? All over this Godden of Pop over here? Then, she can walk past that man-eating animal outside? Who would do that?"

In unison, the class looked to the brunette in the front row. She felt her pulse race as all their eyes drank her in yet again.

"A tempting offer," Rachelle thought, "but not nearly as fun as the alternative."

She played dumb, coyly drawing her knees together for the first time anyone could remember. With her elbows against her slim waist, she threw out her hand in a shrug, jostling her breasts in the process.

"What? Just because our ordeal this morning means I'm embracing some exhibitionism, doesn't mean I would be comfortable doing that. No offense, Ms. Addams."

April looked back at Rachelle with undeserved sympathy. "Look, you and your posse... you may be a little crazy and hands-on, but you have done more than enough to keep us safe from that creature roaming around. I guess we'll just have to wait for animal control or something. Hell, our manager may just call off the whole show to avoid bad press.``

She signed and looked down, tossing her curls forward in defeat.

Preston was devastated. The Fractals were so close to getting a new song for their show tonight. Now the whole concert might be canceled? His eyes drifted back to his wife. She looked back in shared remorse.

Then, Preston's face turned smoky. He eyed her clutched physique head to toe, a desperate new request in his hazel eyes.

Peyton's expression went wide when she caught his meaning. She took her bare ass a few steps back towards the stage. The hands covering her chest and bush gripped tighter. "N-n-no." Her words a small peap from her clenched jaw.

The desperate instructor looked to the naked ebony women beside her for a voice of reason. "Ms. Addams, you wouldn't...even for a second...consider having me--"

April's bowed 'fro rose. Her toned shoulders blades rolled up with new purpose. She turned her ebony ass towards the class, her clutched front now facing the retreating blonde.

April met the lithe acroyosist's shocked face with the same smoky expression she got from her husband.

"Please, miss Peyton." she pleaded. "I know that security kid's plan sounds crazy, but--music is my life! I will do anything to perform my new song here, tonight, in front of nine-thousand people. If you help, I will forever be in your debt."

"N-no. No! Ab-absolutely n-not!"

Now everyone's gaze was on her. April's brown eyes twinkling for help. Preston's hazel eyes full of love and quiet encouragement. Behind them, Rachelle's frosted blue eyes were a challenge. The rest of her class was a mix of lust and embarrassment.

Peyton's mind raced. "What do I owe this woman? All that cotton candy music she performs, that my husband makes us listen to? Falling into our class--my face falling into her hoo-ha!? Gushing all over my suit! I was already terrified to wear that thing in front of Rachelle. Her condescending eyes judging my body. Now the

two of us are stark naked, and that stupid bikini model is still lording her curves over me. Let that mountain lion eat our Turquoise Fractal, for all I care."

Another roar echoed through the amphitheatre, louder than any before.

The primal sound shook the blonde's priorities around. She looked back out at the crowd with new eyes. She saw the fear in her students' faces. The hope in her husband's. The desperate poet's heart in April's, longing to break free. Rachelle's judging eyes faded into the background, a vain streak of impotent jealousy.

"Well," she thought, "if April can escape, she'll get help sooner for the class. And, Preston has been looking forward to this concert for months. Her music isn't that bad...Ah, who am I kidding? I see the way everyone has looked at me. I thought it would be humiliating, having their eyes scrutinizing my every curve. But no, it's invigorating! April's right. Being in this amphitheatre, I think I've found my muse too."

The yoga master breathed deep through her nose. "Fine" she said, with newfound confidence. "But...on two conditions."

Her pronouncement led to cacophony of excited small talk between her students. Rachelle leaned over to Cam and Sam. "Here it comes. I bet that flat-chested bitch is going to try and have it both ways. 'Say she'll help, only if we look away."

Cam agreed. "Sure. Get her kicks while keeping her modesty."

Sam chimed in. "Yeah! See how that blows over with this horny crowd."

Peyton waited for their voices to die down. "Class, if I'm going to do...this...to help Ms. Addams, then I need your help too. Condition one: everyone, and I mean everyone, needs to keep their eyes fixed. Right here."

With that, their instructor unclutched the arm across her chest. Her 34Bs stood proud, finally free.

"Or, better yet, here."

She lifted her other arm from between her legs. They marveled at her marvelous thigh gap and thin blonde landingstrip. Earlier, her stunning figure was only glimpsed in motion or obscured by others. Now, she was on full display. She tossed back her long blond hair as a power move.

Rachelle was speechless. She leaned her bare hips to one side and crossed her arms across her bussum in disbelief. All eyes were on the blonde now. "I thought she'd be mortified. Instead, that bitch is loving it. And it's all my fault."

The energy of the room irradiated Peyton as she embraced their lustful thoughts. Standing in repose, her face was calm with pride, her lips perched in a toothless smile. She looked over to April.

The Pop Goddess felt excommunicated when the instructor's gaze fell over her clutched body. She thought this sort of charisma could only be achieved when singing in front of thousands. Beneath her covering hand, her jetblack bush simmered once more. Suddenly, that kid's crazy idea didn't seem so crazy.

April tried to keep her eyes on Peyton's eyes, but they drifted down her figure. "And--um--what's the second condition?"

"My husband...he stays right by our side. And helps."

Preston gulped. "Peyton-Bear..." He turned around to the class behind him. "You heard the lady. Sit back and lock your eyes here, folks. We've got a concert to save!"

***

Carlos reached the summit. Peering down, he spied the yoga class. Not a glance was spared for the nosebleeds. They obeyed their instructor and kept their eyes toward the forthcoming show.

He made his way to the AV, but heard stirring from inside. "Ooh, she could not wait for me!"

Carlos leapt to the side of the octagonal structure. The door slowly opened. He spied the bulky Colorado University sweats of his bella as they walked out into the open air.

Closing his eyes in anticipation, he leapt on to her delectable frame. "Zoe, my study partner! My rock. We have shared so much this semester, let us share our love now too."

He dipped his tongue deep into her mouth.

Kissing passionately, he hiked an arm up her hoodie. "Dios mio! Looks can be deceiving. Your breasts are so grande beneath these baggy clothes! They feel like heaven."

He planted another long kiss down her throat. His second hand slipped down below her drawstring and between her legs. "Ooh, so rustic, chica! I didn't know you went all-natural. Your bush is burning up."

A third kiss arched her back towards the highest plateau of benches.

1...345678