Rowdy Month

Story Info
Fasting and anal sex.
811 words
3.67
4.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

January 11th I started a water fast, wanting only a simple result, my ass ready for sex at any given moment. I'd already been 4 days edging and wanting to ramp up my sexual pleasure with some wanton pegging. Sunday was great, as she used 2 different sized dildos and finished with her hand in my ass halfway to her elbow. The entire time she used my ass, she either sucked or stroked my cock, keeping me right at the edge.

Then the hot water heater decided to spring a leak and fun and games would be over. She told me to fuck her hard and to cum in her hungry vagina. I did as ordered, blasting off until I felt spent and used up. Then she suggested that I break my fast because tomorrow was going to require food, and lots of energy expenditure.

It took me all day, but the 28 year old heater was now replaced by a cost efficient new one. That night I fell asleep quickly, solidly and completely; rising with the alarm and sluggishly moving to the shower and great hot water. That Tuesday night we fucked, and I came. Wednesday I was still feeling Monday's abuse on my joints. We passed on sex but Thursday night was another night of sex ending with her pussy full of my cum. Friday night was uneventful as she was feeling poorly, but Saturday was a day full of healthy fucking. She gave me permission to cum late that night after she was completely satisfied. That was the 18th of January, the last time I would cum for over a week.

We fuck like rabbits and minks when I'm edging. She wants me to be used well, rode hard, and put up wet. I hadn't used my ass since that previous weekend and I was beginning to feel the need for some anal sex, only she wasn't up for it.

I started with the dildos in the shower, stretching and opening my ass in preparation for a week or more of intense anal sex. Her period was due to start any day and I said that when she started her period, I was going to restart my water fast. Friday morning she started her monthly bleeding and by dinner Friday night, I'd started my water fast.

I gave myself an enema, fucked my ass silly with all my dildos and went to sleep satisfied. Saturday morning I flushed again and stroked my ass deeply with the long dildos, striving in vain to take the full length, but getting closer.

Saturday night she tied me spread eagle, face down on the bed. She inserted a vibrating dildo in my ass and bound it in place. She came back 15 minutes later to change the bullet from steady vibration to a pulsating setting that felt like someone was stroking in and out of my offered asshole. She vacuumed the house and tool a shower, returning to release me nearly an hour later. I spent 71 minutes restrained and stimulated until precum soaked the towel beneath me. Once released, I licked the towel clean of my yummy precum, and then I milked my cock of the remaining treat and consumed it as well. My water fast was well under way with my only food being my precum.

Sunday morning I rose at mid-morning, showered, stroked my ass with no preparation required. I stroked deep, I stretched wide and I milked my prostate to keep the pressure down after all of that stimulation. Then I went out to do an estimate and clean up a yard of dead fall, returning home to burn some of it before dark. After dark, I showed, fucked my ass and then lay down on the bed and let the sex machine gun fuck my ass for about half an hour. The following shower to remove the excess lube was of course, another opportunity to dildo my ass.

Monday morning, on my 3rd day of the water fast, it began like every other morning, a minimum of 15 minutes of anal penetration and pleasure. So far, this water fast is the way to go when she is on her period and I wish to continue with hard core sex and edging. She doesn't mind because she doesn't have to do anything to satisfy me and its something she knows I like. Just so long as it is her or by myself, I can experience any type of sexual pleasure I want. I can't wait to fuck my ass again tonight, tomorrow and the rest of the week. I told her I'd like to try for this Sunday night as my release night, my ass being fucked by the machine and her riding my cock to a thunderous explosion! She agreed that I might deserve that delicious ending.