ROWENA

Story Info
Rowena and Alex.
2.8k words
3.67
3.1k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday lunchtime and as I walked into the pub saw that as usual it was extremely busy but made my way with difficulty to the bar saying hello to a few people I knew on the way. Reaching the counter, I caught Andy's eye and when he come over I ordered a couple of large vodkas with OJ, got the drink sand then made my way over to the window seat and joined Alex. "Hi Ro" she said to me and said, "Happy days" as I plonked the drinks down and pushed one over to her. I could see from looking at her and the empty glasses on the table that she had been here a while and was slightly pissed. I had had a couple of large drinks before coming out, so I thought I was about level with her, but raised my drink and matched her toast. "Happy days" I said.

Over the next hour we had a good chat and a lot more drinks and she told me what she had been doing in the USA for the last year and that she had arrived in Devon about 7 days ago and met up with my brother Mike. I didn't tell her that I saw what had happened, but I was sure she knew I knew because of the laugh she gave when she told me she was just now recovering, and the soreness had gone. While we were busy chatting, the pub started getting a bit quieter and about 2pm Andy called last orders, and a few more people left. There was still about 10 of us left and after locking the door, Andy shut the till and we started on a lock-in.

By mid-afternoon (3pm) both Alex and I were really drunk, giggling away, getting flirty, kissing and groping each other and making a bit of noise, so Andy came over and asked us if we were OK and did we need anything as he was going to shut up shop soon. I asked him for the key. Raising an eyebrow, I told him were both fine and so he went over and leaning over the bar found it returned to us and gave me it. Alex asked me what it was for, and I told her to follow me and I would show her. We got up grabbed each other staggered over to the back door with laughs from a few of the patrons, went out, walked across the courtyard through the gate, then over the road to a medium sized old barn, opened the door with the key, and we went into the village gym.

The villagers had saved for years to build one, then 3 years ago my father Steve and brother Mike, had donated a derelict building they owned and had put some final money in and built it one winter. The gym was a good one with plenty of equipment, mirrors on the walls, lots of exercise bars, plenty of floor space with rubber exercise mats, a changing room with a sauna, steam room, toilets and showers and it was lit nicely. But it wasn't what I had come for. I pulled Alex over to the mirrors at the end of the building pushed hard in a certain place against the end one and it clicked open to a narrow stairway leading down.

Alex looked at me with a "WTF" look but she followed me through and down as lights came on and the door shut behind us. As we got the bottom of the stairs to another shut door I punched a code into the keypad, it swung opened and more low lights came on. Walking into the space I heard Alex follow me in the door shut behind us and her say "Holy shit". I glanced back and saw she had stopped short with an amazed look on her face. Slowly a big grin replaced it, then she looked over at me laughed and said, "Just what I need". I turned round and looked at our very own village sex dungeon and agreed with her that it was also what I needed as well. It had been seven days for me as well..!

The dungeon was as big as the gymnasium upstairs but was painted blood red and black with wooden floors and was mirrored on 2 walls and the ceilings with multicoloured lighting in the ceiling, from the walls and had uplighters in the floor. We had fitted it out with seats, couches, beds, benches, swings and bars of various sizes and heights, had added various sex machines, chains and hooks to the ceilings and to one wall had fitted shelving and wardrobes with a massive selection of sex toys of all sizes, clothing, bondage gear, whips, ropes, restraints and a huge selection of lubricants, massage oils and heated lotions, spices and condoms. At the other end was a very well stocked bar and a big sound system with door into a unisex changing and shower room.

Turning round I saw that Alex already had her shoes, socks and jeans off an was unbuttoning her shirt as well. I went over and dimmed the lights and put some music on and by the time I had done that Alex was standing nude in the middle of the room. Very pretty, 5'10" tall, blonde and slim, she was all muscles and limbs. With spiky hair and a full bush and hairy armpits she looked gorgeous. Her small little tits with big pierced nipples and her small hard bum cheeks and long legs really finished off the package and I thought she looked better now than she did last year. As I looked at her I could see her tits get harder and bigger and her nipples start to grow and elongate and turn red.

I could also see a 6' piece of cord hanging out of her vagina with a loop in it, then as she turned to look around the room saw another loop of string hanging out from between her tight bum cheeks. Naughty girl I thought and said "What do you think".? Then as she turned and started to walk towards me with a big smile she said "Fantatstic..!!" then "Hurry up..!"

I was already unbuttoning my dress and as the last button let go it let it fall to the floor and she gasped as she looked me. I knew I had put on quite a bit of weight since she had last seen me the year before, but I had also been working out hard in the gym above five times a week, and I knew my body was now the best it was going to be for a while. I am 6'2' tall with a big voluptuous shapely body with plenty of muscle and not an ounce of fat on me.

I have 36DD tits with pierced nipples as well. Red headed and with green eyes, big lips and nose, freckles all over me, I have big wide hips a flat stomach, huge hard bum cheeks and very long shapely legs. I have absolutely no body hair (all shaved off..!) and my inner and outer vaginal lips are huge and hang loose and are always engorged with blood and red in colour. My boobs can get hard, and my nipples can get erect at any time and they were both now starting to grow as I started to breathe heavy. I wasn't wearing anything under my dress and leaving my thigh length boots on we walked toward each other, met and grabbed hold of each other and mashed out lips together and stuck out tongues down each other's throats.

My tongue though is really long, and I felt it go past Alex's tonsils and down the back of her throat, but she pulled me closer and tried to get hers deeper down my throat. Crushing our tits together we pressed our lips lighter together and kissed harder. After a couple of minutes, we both came up for air and both dropped our busy hands to each other's butts and pulled our hips tighter to each other. As I took my tongue out of her mouth she said, "What now" and I replied "Anything you want darling" then I pulled her towards a waist high long wide bench and pushed her back onto it so she was laying on her back along the bench with her legs either side of it and head at one end.

I threw one leg over her head and straddling the bench on tiptoe either side of her head with my thighs and me facing down her body settled my cunt down onto her face. As I fell forward onto her supporting myself on my hands and my arms she grabbed my cunt lip rings pulled them wide apart and stuck her tongue into my cunt. I jerked with pain as she grabbed my clit stud with her teeth and pulled it hard. I leant further down until I was laying on her and my mouth was over her bush. I poked my tongue out and proceeded to lick her bush and get it really wet. I could then feel her outer lips opening up to me, so I lay on her completely and as she bought her feet up onto the bench and widened the legs open I brought my hands around her bum and pulled opened her cheeks and pulled hard on the string that went into her anus.

She bucked and moaned and as I pulled harder I felt her push her tongue harder into my tunnel. Pulling harder on the string I saw the bottom of a dildo edge out of her back passage and so grabbing it I pulled on it harder and the base popped out. It was only about 4" round but as I kept on pulling it I found it had a ribbed ring about every inch and was getting smaller around in size. Alex was jerking every time a rib came out and I was also getting quite heated and panting hard by now and my tits and nipples were also getting hard really now and was really concentrating on my clit, tonguing it and pulling on the stud and I also felt her fingers at my anal entrance as she poked and prodded my back passage.

Suddenly her hands and fingers stopped, and I felt some very warm lubricant being squirted directly onto my anus and the fingers quickly return and start to push it into my arse. Looking around into the mirror alongside us, I saw Andy with a big grin on his face, standing alongside the bench squirting flavoured KY jelly into my wide-open bum crack. Turning back, I kept on pulling the dildo out and it kept on coming. I had about 8" out now and it was down to about 3" round. Feeling the fingers leave my anus again, I wondered what was happening now. l looked into the mirror and saw Andy was now nude and standing at the end of the bench with a massive, huge hard on with his monster cock head, the size of a very large orange, aimed at my cunt and he also had a great big dildo in one hand that he was aiming at my arse.

Looking at him stark naked I was impressed at how much better he was put together now. I had seen him working out in the gym but hadn't realised how much he had come on in the last few months. I knew he was 55 years old and only 5'8' tall and could see that although he had always been short and stocky he was now well fit from the workouts and from other times in the dungeon I had seen his huge headed 8" cock before, but not the bar though the end or the rings through his foreskin or the clamp round the base of penis. They were new! I kept on pulling more of the dildo out of Alex and shuffled back up to the end of the bench and knelt above her face and offered myself to Andy.

I felt Alex pull my lips wide open and him press his massive head against my open cunt and push hard and I moaned as his head slid into my tunnel. More of the dildo came out of Alex and I now had 12" out of her and it was down to about 2" round. I then felt the head of the big dildo on my anal opening and looking in the mirror watched and felt him push the plug in past my opening and up to my ring then punch past it and go deep into my anus. I took a very deep breath and nearly came but just then felt the rest of his cock slide into me and the head of his prick bang into the opening of my cervix.

Gasping, I grabbed hold of the other string that was hanging out of Alex's cunt and have it a good hard pull and watched as a big bead popped out of her anus and her hips bucked up into me hard. Andy now started to fuck by pulling out about 6" at a time and then slamming his cock back in hard till his balls slammed against my opening. Looking in the mirror I could see that Alex had one of balls in her mouth and was working to get the other one in..! I could also see Andy had about 2/3 of the dildo in my arse now and catching my eye he pushed the rest of it in hard. At the same time, I pulled hard on both the dildo in Alex's anus and the string of beads in her cunt and as they both popped out I heard Alex's muffled scream as she came hard. Then as the balls of the dildo hit my anal entrance I went over and started to come and felt Andy start to really thrust harder into me and as I shouted out, he grabbed my hips and pulled me hard back against him and made one final enormous thrust.

I felt the huge head his cock open up my cervix and it slam into my womb with about 2" of his cock. I went into a huge orgasm and started shaking, spasming and also bucking as I felt him come hard and squirt a huge load of come again and again into my poor womb. I could hear Alex now, screaming and crying and Andy roaring as well. Still trembling a couple of minutes later, I felt Andy start to pull his cock out of my cunt and womb and to help him I moved forward as well and as it slipped out of my cervix, I came again. He pulled back and I felt his soft cock slide out of me and his big head slip out of my cunt and load of come and cunt juices start to flow out of opening. I could feel Alex under me still coming and dropped my head down to her cunt and started licking both it and her anal opening.

She reached up and started to lick and swallow the juices coming out of my vagina and pulled my bum cheeks apart. In the mirror I saw Andy grab hold of the dildo in my arse and start to pull it out. I felt the 10" of shaft and head inside of me withdraw until it came up against my sphincter. I smiled at Andy in the mirror, then as Alex licked and sucked on my cunt lips and clit, Andy pulled the dildo out with a good hard yank. That sent me over the top again and I came hard again. A few minutes later I realised I was still laying on top of Alex so got off her and stood next to the bench.

Looking down at he with her hair and face covered in my cum juices and spunk I had to laugh. But I could see she was still breathing hard and flushed and that her little tits and nipples were very erect. It was now nearly 5pm and Andy was dressed and said he had to leave and clear up the pub and get ready for the night time shift, so giving us both a quick kiss and saying goodbye he left. Alex then sat up and said "What now" so I led her over to the bar and poured us both another (very large) vodka and orange thinking what now as well. My thoughts though were very quickly answered, as the door to the stairs opened and in walked Pete and Rebecca.... Problem solved..!