Rowing Workout

Story Info
A missed fitness session leads to a workout of a different kind.
3.2k words
4.53
16.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whields
whields
138 Followers

Steve cursed as he pulled into the carpark. Due to traffic he was late for fitness training at his local canoe club. Luckily, he'd changed before setting out, so was able to dash down the path to the club, cool air caressing his bare legs and arm, causing him to shiver and think the vest top and shorts was a bad idea.

Dashing up the stairs, he tried the handle to the room, and found it locked. Confused, he peered through the glass window, seeing the lights off and no-one in. Confused, he got his phone out to message on the group chat, but before he had chance, he saw there was a message already on there.

"Training cancelled, sorry for late notice!" it read.

"Shit"" he cursed out load, realising he'd rushed for nothing. Picking his bag up, he turned to head back to his car.

"Trouble?" a voice from behind him asked.

Steve turned to see one of the rowers leaning up against the door of their training room, all kitted out with rowing machines and weights. Compared to the canoeing club, the rowers were much better kited out for indoor training session.

Sharing the boathouse with the rowers had its issues. Both clubs were down on similar days, and whilst the canoe club was small, the rowing club seemed to have an endless supply of members. Mostly the two groups worked around each other, almost ignoring the presence of the other, apart from one section.

The junior section, or U23s as they were officially known, were made up mainly of students at the local university, were harder to ignore. Whenever they had an indoor session, being in the boathouse was like stepping into a club, loud pop music blaring out at a level that is could be heard from the carpark. Hordes of rowers, especially the boys would be shouting at each other, roaring encouragement at each other as they did their workouts.

The worst part, especially for Steve was that they did this in a semi undressed state. Most of the boys would do their work outs topless, and wherever you looked, there would be a naked torso on show, gleaming with sweat from their workout. For Steve it was like walking into a candy shop, all these well-built young men flaunting their toned bodies, and he had to stop himself from staring all the time.

It was one of these young men that had addressed Steve. True to form, he was standing there topless, wearing just a pair of shorts, and Steve's eyes were unconsciously drawn downwards, taking in the firm body, abs clearly defined beneath the smooth skin. With an effort he forced them back up to look into the guys face.

"Nah, just training cancelled and I didn't know no biggy." Steve replied, heading to the stairs.

"Come join us if you want?" the lad said, stepping aside from the door, "we've plenty of spare rowing machines."

Steve looked over his bare muscular shoulder, trying to ignore the strong muscular outline of his arms, and saw that there were indeed spare rowing machines. In fact, it seemed there was only one other person in the room, which was probably why he hadn't even realised the rowers were there.

"Why not," he thought, following the guy into the room, dropping his bag by the wall.

"Got an extra person for our training session Matt," the first rower said to the other who was limbering up by one of the machines. "Adopted a canoer, need to show him what a real workout is like!"

Steve smiled at the friendly rivalry tone in the guy's voice, and introduced himself to the other guy.

"Hi, I'm Steve."

"Matt," the other guy responded, "and this is Craig" he motioned at the first rower.

"So where are the rest of you?" Steve asked, as he joined them in some loosening exercises.

"It's winter, and off season, so most of the lads drop off. Usually there are more of us than this, but guess we're the dedicated ones." Craig answered.

They continued stretching for a few minutes, giving Steve to carefully checkout the two young men. Both were topless, allowing Steve to marvel at their bodies. Matt was the taller of the two, nearly a head taller than Craig, and, possibly because this height, had a wirier appearance. Like Craig there was little fat on him, but unlike Craig he had a fine covering of blonde hair covering his chest, matching the tousled mop on his head.

Craig was more stockily built, his arms, shoulders and chest more powerfully built than Matt, and Steve could just imagine those strong arms propelling the craft over the water.

Both were wearing their university rowing shorts, tight Lycra shorts which did little to hide the bulges at the front, and highlighted the curves of their ass at the back. Both had powerful toned legs, and again Steve noticed that whilst Matt's legs were covered in hair, Craig's were again smooth and hairless.

After a few minutes the two guys broke from stretching and headed to the machines. They quickly showed Steve how to set it up, and explained their planned work out.

"We go for 25 minutes, give or take. Don't try and keep up with us, just go at your own pace," Matt said as he headed to his own machine.

Steve started carefully, getting used to the unfamiliar machine, as the other two almost immediately powered away, their reps much quicker than his own. Slowly, he found his own rhythm, and his own pace increased.

10 minutes in and he could already feel fatigued, sweat was running off him in buckets, and his legs were feeling like jelly. The only thing keeping him going was the urge to not look weak in front of the younger men.

The way the machines were set out, in a staggered pattern, meant that both Matt and Craig were in front of him, one on either side. This allowed him to watch them as they exercised with just a small turn of the head. Currently he was watching Matt, himself covered in sweat from exertion, as he rowed, watching as the muscles in his shoulders and back bunched and moved in time to the stroke, how the powerful legs thrust against the footplate to propel him backwards.

Unbidden, a different kind of thrusting entered Steve's mind, and as he watched, his mind played out a fantasy, how those powerful thrusts could be used in a different, more satisfying way. So lost in his daydream, he didn't notice Craig finish his workout, and spot where his attention was. It was only when he walked over to Steve and stood over him, face flushed and body shimmering from sweat that Steve snapped out of it and looked up.

"Looks like you have an admirer Matt." Craig said as Steve guiltily averted his gaze.

"No, I wasn't..." Steve stammered, annoyed he had been caught.

"We know full what you were doing..." Craig sneered, still standing over Steve, "...what you were thinking. Don't think we haven't noticed you checking us out since you came in.

Steve was mortified he had been so obvious, and was ready to apologise and make a run for it, and started to rise.

Craig didn't allow it, pushing him back down into the machine's seat.

"You're not going anywhere puff," he said, "you're a terrible rower, no stamina or technique at all. Maybe you've got other skills. Skills that will keep us quiet about you."

As he finished, and without giving Steve chance to reply, he reached down into his shorts and pulled out his dick, stepping forward so his crotch was level with Steve's face.

"Suck it," Craig commanded, and Steve, in a daze as to this turn of events, complied.

Reaching out, he took the growing member in its hand, feeling it swell to his touch. Slowly, he ran his hand up and down the length, the sweat helping his fingers glide along its length. After a few strokes, when the dick was hard in his hands, he reached around to Craig's ass, and pulled him even closer, bringing the tip to his mouth. Slowly, he flicked his tongue out, running it over Craig's tip, causing the young man to groan. Running his tongue down the length, Steve tasted the salty taste of sweat, the aroma of exercise and virile man wafting into his nose.

As he reached the base, he continued on, and took first one, then the other ball into his mouth, slowly caressing it with his tongue. Carefully, just as slowly, he ran his tongue back up the rigid shaft, until he was once again at the tip.

"Fuuuck," Craig moaned as Steve took the head into his mouth now, running his tongue around the sensitive skin. He began to gently toy with the head, never taking more than an inch or two in at once, caressing the sensitive skin with his tongue, eliciting more groans from Craig.

He felt Craig's reach around his head, one on either side, pulling his head forward, causing him to take more of his dick into his mouth. Gagging slightly, he adjusted to take more of the 6-inch length into his mouth, moving his head back when he felt the pressure forcing him forward easy. Saliva dripped from his mouth and down his front as he took a moment, but only a moment as Craig thrust his groin forward, causing Steve to take in his full length again.

"Take that dick," Craig moaned, slowly fucking Steve's mouth, rocking his hips back and forth as he held Steve's head in place. Steve slowly adapted, taking the full length into his mouth easier, sucking and licking as if his life depended on it.

He lost track of time, his world centred on the dick in his mouth, the taste of the pre-cum oozing into his mouth, the saltiness mixing with the sweatiness on his tongue. Suddenly he felt Craig start to tense, his thrusting became more urgent and strained, and then, with his dick buried in Steve's mouth, he came with a loan groan. The first wave of cum hit the back of Steve's throat, but by the time the second and third came, Craig had pulled his dick out, and was spurting his load over Steve's face, coating his cheeks and nose with his sticky load.

When he sensed Craig was done, he took the cock back into his mouth, licking it clean, the taste of fresh cum intoxicating, the smell making him hard.

"Fuck me, you can suck," Craig breathed, slightly out of breath. He stepped back, looking down at Steve's cum coated face and smiled, adding "and looks like you enjoyed it too. But don't forget, there are two of us."

In his focus on Craig's dick, he'd forgotten about Matt, and turned to see where the other man was. He'd shed his own shorts, and was standing a short distance away, dick in hand gently stroking it to keep himself hard.

"Off you go," Craig coaxed, and, with shaking legs, Steve got up and walked over to Matt, before sinking to his knees in front of him. Matt was thicker and longer than Craig and Steve eagerly reached up and stuffed the throbbing member into his mouth, giving Matt the same treatment Craig had just received. As before, he lost track of Craig as he focused on the meat inside his mouth, hands resting on Matt's ass as he bobbed up and down, taking more and more of his dick with each pass. Soon he had the full length in his mouth, gagging on it as he did.

So focused on Matt's dick, he didn't see Craig go over to his bag, reach inside and take out a mobile phone. He didn't notice as he set it up to video, and started to film him sucking off the younger man. Even when he leaned in close, whispering dirty into his ear, Steve didn't notice the camera in his hand as it focused on his face, cum starting to congeal on it, cheeks bulging as he consumed Matt's cock.

"Such a dirty whore," Craig sneered, stepping away to set the phone up so it took in the full scene, "I bet you'll go even further than just blowing us off. Stand up."

Letting Matt's cock drop out of his mouth, Steve dutifully stood up, turning to face Craig, who had discarded his shorts fully, and was standing naked in front of him, dick hardening again.

"Did I say to stop sucking him off?" Craig said, spinning Steve around, pulling his vest over his head, leaving Steve as naked as them, "Stand up, but finish what you started."

Steve did as he was told, hinging at the waist to minister his attention back to Matt's shaft. He was unbalanced in this position, and so had to spread his feet wide and grab hold of Matt's hips to stay standing, resulting in his ass pointing invitingly upwards.

Without warning, Craig grabbed Steve's shorts and pants, pulling them sharply downwards until they were round his ankles, leaving Steve's ass bare and inviting.

"That's right," Craig said, "ready for the taking," and stepped up behind Steve once more. With his feet he spread Steve's legs further, presenting Steve's hole to view. Without warning, he pushed one finger inside Steve's ass, causing him to moan into Matt's dick, which stifled the noise. Quickly a second finger followed, working their way round, probing and teasing Steve until he was ready for the taking. He felt a momentary dismay as the fingers were removed, and, removing Matt's dick from his mouth, looked over his shoulder to see what was happening.

He only had a brief look before Matt's hands guided his mouth back to its work, but he saw enough to know what was coming. Craig was working his dick to full hardness again, using his spit to lube up his cock. Moments after he felt it against his ass, caressing his cheeks, he had the pleasure pain of him pushing inside.

"Such a tight hole for such a dirty boy," Craig groaned, pushing slowly deeper inside. Slowly, he pulled out until only his tip was in, before pushing forward again, entering fully into Steve's ass, causing the older man ripples of pleasure, the feeling of being impaled causing himself to harden more. Once more, he pulled out and pushed forward gently, testing the water, before he grabbed hold of Steve's waist and pushing forward more forcefully.

With each thrust, Steve felt a wonderful sensation of pleasure, his body being taken forward toward his own climax. His own dick, swinging freely, was as hard as it had been in months, the pre-cum oozing from it staining his thighs as they slapped together. Here he was, impaled from both sides by two stunning bodies, and he revelled in it.

With each thrust a meaty slap emitted as Craig's hard body slapped into his ass. Each thrust forcing him forward, taking in more of Matt's dick, if that were even possible. Suddenly, Matt pulled out of his mouth, and without warning came. His ejection was more powerful that Craig's, the first stream creaming into Steve's hair, the next forward and over his eyes, temporarily blinding him. As before, he took the deck back into his mouth, licking it clean as it slowly shrunk in his mouth.

Matt stepped away, leaving Craig to continue fucking him alone. Steve wanted to stand, his back and thighs burning from the unnatural position, but Craig's strong arms held him in place, hands wrapped around his waist, bent over double as he continued to thrust deeply inside of him. He still couldn't see, the cum from Matt dripping over his eyes, meaning he didn't see Matt pick up the phone, and come in close, recording Steve's splattered face, recording every thrust and groan that emitted from his throat, primeval noises of pleasure. The camera panned to Craig's face, took in his grin as he gripped Steve's hips tight, thrusting harder and faster, building to climax.

With a final deep thrust, Craig came, pumping his second load deep inside Steve's ass. He continued to pull Steve in tight, burying himself all the way as he emptied himself. Finally spent, he pulled out with a plop, cum dripping out as he came free.

As Craig let go, all support to Steve had gone, and he very nearly buckled. Straightening, he stretched his aching back, feeling a mixture of sweat and cum oozing down his legs, before a second wave of exhaustion hit him, and his legs did go from under him.

Spent on the floor, he reached up and wiped the drying cum from his eyes, only for Matt to crouch down over him, and without effort, turn him onto his belly.

"You're not done yet," he smiled, as Steve lay there on the floor, ass upwards, glistening from the cum that coated it. Steve hadn't got the energy to move now, even if he'd wanted to, and so he let Matt manoeuvre his legs wide, before crouching over him, legs straddling his body.

Steve's ass was wide and inviting from Craig's fucking, and Matt just plunged in, causing Steve to gasp. Matt's extra size shocked him, and Steve could feel his ass stretching to take him all in. Matt was by now pummelling away, pumping up and down, driving with his powerful hips, so that Steve felt he would be split in two. His own cock, still hard, was pressed between his stomach and the floor, cum oozing from it, coating his stomach as he was pressed down.

As Matt continued, Craig had taken the camera back and was filming every second, viewing it from all angles, taking closeups as he moved around the writhing figures.

"Yehh," Matt groaned, as he finally came, depositing his own seed deep inside Steve, the fluid mixing with Craig's. He too, then pulled out, leaving Steve completely spent, asshole wide and gaping, seeping fluid out and over his balls.

He just lay there, panting, recovering his breath as Craig walked over to the rowing machine where Steve had left his phone. It was still unlocked from when he'd set the timer up, so Craig had no problem in finding Steve's details and sending over a rather large video file.

"Hope you enjoyed the workout," Craig then called as he and Matt gathered their shorts, and left the room, leaving Steve slowly pull himself to seating. It took a minute more to come to his senses, and looked in the mirror at the state he was in. His face was streaked with sweat and cum, the sticky fluid drying in his hair, and he felt exhausted. His dick was starting to deflate now there was no stimulus, and he didn't even have the energy to finish himself off. Slowly, he managed to get himself together, gathered his things and headed to the shower.

It would only be later, once home and recovered, that he would check his [hone and see the email on it.

"A reminder of tonight's workout," it read. Opening it, he was shocked to see the video file, having not the slightest idea they had been filming. As he watched, he found himself getting hard, the voyeurism of watching himself being fucked turned him on more than anything, and when he finally came, jerking off to the video, it was with more intensity and power than he'd ever had.

whields
whields
138 Followers