Roxanne and Willie Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,907 Followers

Julie and Sandra finished locking up Stevie and Ricky's cages at about the same time that Roxanne finished locking mine.

All three of our wives took out new gold necklaces. Sandra smiled at Stevie as she attached the key to his cage to her necklace. "Look at the presents that you bought for us today baby. Aren't they nice? All of us thought it was really wicked when we saw Mistress Roxanne wearing the key to her husbands chastity belt around her neck at Baxter's last Thursday night."

Julie and Roxanne each attached our keys to their own necklaces. When they were done, all three of our wives handed us their gold chains and turned around.

Julie giggled as she said, "Put these on for us cuckboys."

We fastened the clasps on the girl's necklaces. As soon as we were done Jason smiled and said, "Well cuckboys, it looks like your wives now belong to us for the rest of the evening." I noticed a different, more dominant tone to his voice.

Sandra stood up, walked over to Jason and kissed him on the lips. As she kissed her lover she stared at her husband and said, "Baby I've been looking forward to this all week. I can't wait to feel that big cock of yours inside my pussy."

It was clear to me that the game was now in full swing.

Julie went over to her dresser. She took a bag out of the top drawer and opened it. As she opened it she said, "Guess what boys, we bought new outfits for you today."

She handed each of us a pair of pink crotchless panties. There were large lace ruffles all over them. The ruffles almost made them look like small skirts.

Sandra giggled. "Go on cuckboys, put them on. We can't wait to see how cute you look."

I stepped into mine and pulled them up. My caged penis easily slipped through the slit in the crotch. This was very creative. We were wearing women's panties, but they didn't conceal our chastity cages. It was the basis for a very humiliating outfit.

Julie went back to the bag. She handed each of us a white tee shirt. As I slipped mine on I realized that it was a crop top designed for a teenage girl. It was at least two sizes too small so it was a very tight fit.

Julie looked at us and nodded in approval. "No one will be mistaking the three of you for men at tonights dinner."

Sandra smiled. "We have one more item to add." She went to her dresser and came back with a dog collar. As she placed it around Stevie's neck she said, "It's important that everyone knows you belong to us."

Julie was putting a similar collar on Ricky. At the same time Roxanne took my collar out of the overnight bag and put it on me.

Sandra looked at the clock next to the bed. "Oh dear, look at the time. Its 6:45. The dinner party is scheduled to start at 7:00. Speedy and Footboy you know what your duties are. Peewee take Mr. Mathews and Mr. Carter over to Mistress Brenda's house and get them each a cocktail."

As we started to leave the bedroom Sandra picked up the horsewhip that was on the top of her dresser. "Cuckboys, tonight we expect you to be very attentive to the needs of our guests. If you fail us, we assure you that you will be severely punished."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,907 Followers
12