Roxanne Visits Again

Story Info
Another erotic afternoon with my sexy neighbor Roxanne.
9.2k words
4.59
11.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read my earlier story about Roxanne here on Literotica, you should. That was the first time that Roxanne came over to my place and we had an erotic afternoon outside by my pool.

Roxanne and her husband Greg are my neighbors in the house behind mine. Greg is a paraplegic from an earlier motorcycle accident and cannot get an erection. Roxanne wanted to see a man get aroused once again and asked me to help her fulfill that desire.

Roxanne, Greg and I have known each other for several years. We met before Greg got paralyzed. We got to know each other very well - Greg and I joked around with each other, and there was some light flirting between Roxanne and me. I even came up with a nickname for her - Foxy Roxy. She and Greg always laughed when I called her that. Roxanne is a hot babe - she stays very fit and has a great body with C-cup breasts, shapely legs and a firm ass. Reddish-blonde hair, medium length. She usually wears it in a ponytail. I think she knows that I love looking at girls with a ponytail.

It was exactly one week after our first sexual time together. I was working from my home office when my cell phone rang. It was Roxanne's name on the display.

"Hey, Foxy Roxy! How ya doing? What's up?"

A giggle from her, then in a kind of throaty voice, she replied, "I like it when you call me that. Thanks! And I'm doing fine. Just kind of bored and a little tense. Work has been a bitch this week. You got a few minutes to talk, or are you busy working?"

"Nope, I'm good. I'm almost finished with this project I'm working on, and I've got a week left before the deadline. So, I can drop it for now. What's on your mind?"

"Joe, I've been thinking about the other day out by your pool. I really enjoyed that."

"Me, too. I liked it. A lot."

There was silence on the phone as we both recalled that erotic afternoon. My cock started growing in my pants as my mind went back over everything that we did that day.

"Joe, are you still there?"

"Yep. Sorry, I was remembering, and it's making me horny. I forgot to talk, I guess."

"Yeah, me too. Horny, that is. I get wet whenever I think about that day. And that's what I want to talk to you about. I'd like to do some more things with you. If you want to. I'm frustrated by my work. And this weekend, I'm lonesome here by myself, and Greg won't be back for a couple more weeks. I was wondering if maybe we could get together again. Out by your pool. Or maybe inside. Or you could come over here to my place. Shit, I'm babbling like when I was twenty and wanted to hook up with a guy in college. Sorry...."

"Nothing to apologize about. I like listening to you talk. Your voice gets kind of deeper when you're horny. Or embarrassed. I like it. And yes, I really would like to do more with you. Whatever you're up for."

Roxanne chuckled, kind of sexy like. "Yeah, I guess I am a little embarrassed to ask you this stuff. And I'm really horny right now, too. I've decided I'd like to do more stuff to you. And with you. I mean, I'd like you to do stuff to me, too. If you would...."

"Of course, I would. You're one of the sexiest gals I know. I've had so many fantasies about you, doing so many things. Things that I'd be embarrassed to talk about with anyone else. Remember last week when you came over? I told you that I had already been masturbating thinking about you. Then we got together. And since that afternoon, I've jacked off almost every day remembering me watching you. Then what you did to me right after. So yeah, I want to us to do a lot more together. If you're up for it, that is. Do you want to come over now? We can swim again if you want to."

I recalled that sexy white bikini she was wearing when she walked into my back yard last week. Then we swam, and how that swim led to the other stuff. And how she looked after she removed her bikini and let me watch her finger fuck herself.

Roxanne answered me. "Hmmm. I really don't feel like a swim right now. Maybe we can talk a bit first. How about I bring my suit, and we can swim later if we want to."

"Sure thing. I'll open up some wine. I'll put together a plate of cheese and crackers, too. We can sit out by the pool like last time. I haven't showered yet today, and I might smell a little funky. So I'll get cleaned up first. You know the combination to the gate, come on in the back yard and I'll meet you out by the pool. And you can come on in the house and get the wine and cheese if you get here before I'm ready."

"Cool - see you in a few."

I cheerfully hummed to myself imagining was about to happen. I walked into my kitchen, grabbing two bottles of local California Merlot on the way. I uncorked both of them to let them breathe a bit while I sliced up some cheese. That went on a platter with some crackers and Kalamata olives. Satisfied with the plate, I sat out two wine glasses. Then I hurried into my bathroom. While the shower was warming up, I got out a fresh pair of swim trunks and a nice white polo shirt. I looked at myself in the mirror as I disrobed. Not bad for being in my mid-forties. I work out a lot to stay in shape. My cock was semi-hard from me thinking about Roxanne and hoping we'd have some more sexual fun like we did last time. Only more, I hoped, based on Roxanne's comments on the phone just now.

I quickly shampooed my hair and lathered up the rest of my body, paying particular attention to washing all around my cock and balls and ass. I rinsed off, stepped out and dried myself. A quick brush of my teeth, and I put on my trunks and shirt. A pair of leather sandals on my feet, and I was ready. I grabbed a couple of beach towels in case we decided to get in the pool later. When I got to the kitchen, I saw that Roxanne had indeed come in and had taken the wine, cheese and glasses out to the poolside covered patio.

She was standing by the pool looking at some of my plants when she heard my door open. I watched her turn as she smiled at me. Damn, she looked nice! Her hair was tied up into a ponytail again. A pair of tight blue-jean cutoffs with ragged edges barely covered her fine ass. A cut off t-shirt, about four inches of it below her breasts, revealed a nice span of her tanned tummy. And obviously no bra - Roxanne's usual mode for casual dress. I could see that she was a bit excited too - from her semi-nervous smile and her firm nipples poking the front of her shirt.

I smiled back at her. "You certainly are foxy today, Roxy. Really sexy, I mean. You definitely look nice."

"Thanks! You do clean up pretty well yourself."

Roxanne smiled at me again as she walked over to the two-person patio couch and sat down. She patted the cushion beside her. "Joe, pour us a couple glasses of wine and come sit here beside me."

I moved the low patio table over in front of the couch, so we had an easy reach to the wine and cheese. I sat down next to her. We clinked our glasses, and I gave a toast. "Here's to another fun afternoon."

"Yes, Cheers! To a fun time!" replied Roxanne.

We snacked on the wine and olives as we drank a glass of wine each, chatting about stuff.

I poured us each another glass of wine, then I looked into Roxanne's eyes. "So, what are you thinking about?"

"Joe, I really enjoyed watching you get hard last week. It did do me good to see you get so aroused while I jilled myself for you. And then you let me jack your hard cock and I got to watch you shoot your cum all over yourself. I haven't seen anyone cum for over a year before that day. But the only time you and I really touched was when my hand was on your hard cock. I'd like to do more to you, and I want you to do things to me. How about it?"

"Oh, hell yeah! I've wanted to grab you and feel you all over your body. And I want you to grab and feel me. Do you want to start now? I sure am ready. Should we go inside to my bedroom, or stay out here by the pool?"

Roxanne laughed. "Well, slow down a bit, big boy. We don't need to be in a big rush. And I can already see that you certainly are ready, judging by that big bulge in your pants. Let's stay outside here. I like playing around in the full daylight. It's a bit kinky for me. Yeah, I know no one can see us with your privacy fence. But maybe your neighbors can hear us if we get too loud. Anyway, it really turns me on to have sex outdoors like this."

"You know, Roxy - we've never even kissed. After everything you did to yourself and to me that last time, we didn't even kiss goodbye before you went home."

"You're right. We didn't kiss. Just what are you going to do about it?" Roxanne gave me a sexy look as she licked her lips.

I sat both of our wine glasses on the table and reached over to her. I put one hand behind her head and pulled her to me. We gently kissed, getting the feel of each other. A couple of light kisses, and I ran the end of my tongue over her lips, tasting her lip balm and feeling how soft and smooth they were. Roxanne parted her lips and let my tongue inside. She probed the end of my tongue with hers, and then pushed hers further into my mouth, running it over my teeth and then deeper inside. She put both of her hands on the sides of my face as we kissed harder with rising intensity and arousal. After a few minutes, we came up for air.

"Damn, babe. Not bad for our first kiss. You're making me so hard already, and we haven't even gotten to the good stuff yet. I want more."

"Yeah, me too. I'm getting wet already. My pussy is tingling. More, please."

She pulled me close and kissed me again. When I pushed my tongue between her lips, she suddenly sucked it deep into her mouth. The feel of the suction and her tongue rubbing onto mine caused me to imagine how that suction would feel on my prick. My cock began to throb.

I placed my hand on Roxanne's firm tummy. I felt her muscles tightening as I stroked her with my fingertips. I caressed her wherever I could reach. Her breasts, her firm stomach, her back and shoulders, and as much of her tight butt as I could get to while we were sitting down. I rubbed my hand over her smooth muscled thighs. She moaned a little.

Roxanne reciprocated, rubbing her hands over my polo shirt, pressing my chest. She ran her hand down over my washboard abs. I got more erect as she teased her fingers a couple of inches inside the top of my swim trunks.

I moved my hand up to the top of her shirt, cupping one of her C-cup breasts in my palm. With my thumb I lightly pressed her t-shirt fabric where her erect nipple pushed the cloth outward. Her arousal was obvious from the stiffness of her nipple. As I tweaked her nipple a bit more, she released her suction on my tongue, laid her head back a bit and moaned softly.

"Oh, Joe...that feels so nice."

I lifted up her short t-shirt, exposing both of her breasts to the afternoon light. I marveled at the close-up view I had of her firm C-cup tits. Both of her nipples were stiff. Her areolas were puffy from her arousal. I returned my hand to her left breast, and I lightly pinched her nipple. As Roxanne moaned again, I lowered my lips to her right tit and sucked her stiff nipple into my mouth. I flicked my tongue rapidly over it. I could feel the slightly rough texture on the end of her firm nipple. I sucked as much of her breast into my mouth as I could. I released my suction on that tit and moved over to the other one and I began sucking and tonguing on her other nipple.

"Shit, Joe! You're driving me crazy!"

Roxanne gently pushed me away. I watched as she sat upright and removed her short t-shirt, working it up and getting her ponytail briefly tangled in the opening before she got it off and laid it to the side. She leaned back and pushed her breasts forward for me to admire. Damn, she looked fabulous, sitting there beside me wearing only her cut-off jeans. She cupped both breasts with her hands and circled her nipples with her thumb and forefinger. She smiled as she presented me with that so sexy view.

"You like?"

"Hell, yeah, I like! I like everything. And I'd like to do more!"

"Well, let's get back to it." Roxanne smiled sexily at me.

I pulled her close and we kissed again, exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. I stroked both of her breasts with my hand, then I felt my way down her tight tummy muscles, over the front of her cutoffs and rubbed just my fingertips lightly along the inside of her thigh. At first, she had her legs together, but as I stroked, Roxanne moaned again and spread them apart. I got my full palm over the muscles on the inside of her thigh, and slowly rubbed up and down, getting closer to her pussy that was still covered by her cutoffs. As she tensed her legs, I got my thumb and fingers on each side of that one muscle that runs right up to her crotch and squeezed gently. She moaned louder and longer.

"Fuck, Joe! You know the right places to touch. I'm about to cream in my pants!"

I massaged that inner thigh muscle a few more times to Roxanne's increasing moans. Then I shifted so that my palm was on the front of her cutoffs and pressed my fingers onto her pussy bulge. Roxanne moaned again and lifted her crotch to push harder against my fingers. I moved my hand up and released the top button of her cutoffs.

As we continued to kiss, I felt my way to her zipper and slowly worked it down, opening up her fly. I stopped kissing her and looked down to see that she was not wearing anything under her cutoffs. I moved my fingers through her nicely trimmed reddish pussy hair a few times. I moved deeper inside her pants and found her warm juicy pussy opening with my middle finger. I lightly stroked up and down between her lower lips, then I moved it upward just a bit and pressed against her clit.

"Oh, yeah, Joe! That's the spot!"

I stroked a few more times, then I removed my hand. Roxanne laid back breathing hard and looking at me in frustration. She obviously wanted me to do more, and I was ready to oblige. I stood up in front of her, grabbed her knees and turned her so that she was sitting straight on the cushion with her knees apart. I gazed at her beautiful breasts while I reached into my pants and positioned my cock so that it was straight up inside and not bent in an uncomfortable direction.

I reached over to get one of the folded beach towels. I put it on the concrete patio floor in front of her so I could kneel on it and not scrape my knees. I knelt directly in front of Roxanne. I watched her eyes as I reached forward and began to work her cutoffs down slowly and teasingly over her hips. Then I pulled them under her firm ass and off her sexy legs. She smiled in anticipation when I finally tossed her cutoffs on the table there beside us. I parted her legs wider, giving myself full access and a complete view of her pussy.

Finally, after a couple of years fantasizing about being able to touch Roxanne's pussy, I reached my goal. I gently separated her pussy lips with one finger and probed inside lightly. Her pussy was already oozing clear thick juices, which were trickling out between her pussy lips and running down over her brown anal rosebud. I moved my finger upwards and lightly tickled her clit, eliciting another moan from her.

"Shit, Joe! That feels so good. Finger fuck me. Do whatever you want to do!"

I slowly pushed my index finger in past my first knuckle, held it there for a bit, then just as slowly I pulled it back out. Roxanne wiggled her ass sideways in anticipation. I pushed my finger in deeper and a little faster. I repeated those moves, pulling it out and pushing it in, increasing depth and speed until I was rapidly finger fucking her the full length of my finger.

"Do you like this, Foxy Roxy? Do you want more?"

"Hell, yeah! Keep on going! Finger fuck me harder!" Roxanne grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand hard against her pussy, She took control of the action as she used my hand to fuck herself with my finger. She moaned and tensed up a couple of times, then she released her grip on my hand.

With a soft sucking sound, I pulled my finger out, leaving her engorged pussy lips open and parted. I put the end of my middle finger into her pussy, coating it with her thick fluid. Then holding both of my fingers together, I pushed them straight in and felt her pussy walls clench down, squeezing me tightly. With my left thumb I tweaked her clit as I fucked both fingers of my right hand rapidly and deeply back and forth into her tight cunt.

I looked up at Roxanne's face. She had her head back and her eyes were closed. With one hand, she was pinching her nipples and pulling them out a couple of inches. Her upper chest and neck were getting a red flush.

"Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah! That's it, Joe. I'm gonna cum! Finger me! Finger fuck me! Make me cum! Fuck... Fuck... That's it! That's it! I'm cumming... I'm cumming... I'M CUMMING NOW! CUMMING! CUMMING! CUMMING!"

Roxanne was almost yelling as her orgasm hit. She lifted her feet high as her legs shot out straight on each side of my shoulders. Her thigh muscles tightened and pulsed. Her pussy gripped ever harder on my fingers. I continued to circle my thumb over her rigid clit button, extending her orgasm. Slowly, she relaxed her legs and her pussy muscles as her climax subsided.

With my fingers still in her pussy, I watched as Roxanne began to relax and breathe slowly. She opened up her eyes and smiled at me.

"Damn, Joe. That felt so good. It's been quite a while since I've had an orgasm from anyone else except myself. Thank you."

"You're welcome. But I'm not done yet," I told her. "There's lots more that I want to do to you."

I remained between Roxanne's legs and looked into her eyes as I gently pulled my fingers out of her hot juicy hole. Her eyelids flickered as she felt my fingers exiting. She watched as I lifted my juice coated fingers up to my nose and sniffed. My cock got even harder as I smelled her aroma. Smiling at her, I slowly licked her juices from my fingers.

"Mmmm... delicious! Nectar of the Gods! I've got to have more of that!"

"Go for it, stud! Eat all of my pussy juice!"

I leaned forward and kissed her belly just above the hairline of her trimmed bush. I moved up and probed into her navel with my tongue, then I licked back down through her bush to the top of her pussy lips. Panting in anticipation, Roxanne thought that I was going to put my tongue in between them right then. But I wanted to tease her a bit first, so I turned my head to the side, kissed the inside of her left thigh and tickled it with my tongue. That elicited another moan from her. I switched sides and repeated that on the inside of her other thigh. I alternated back and forth several more times, getting my tongue closer and closer to her pussy opening, but not quite reaching it.

Frustrated with arousal, Roxanne had enough. "Damn it, Joe! I want you to eat me! Stop fucking teasing me!"

She reached down with both hands, grabbed my hair, and pulled my head straight towards her, guiding my lips directly onto her pussy. Gladly, I fulfilled another of my fantasies and began to lick and suck Roxanne's flowing pussy.

"Yes, Joe. Right there. Eat me. Put your tongue in me. Eat my fucking cunt! Suck my juices. Suck my fucking clit!"

Already aroused from the taste and smell and everything I was doing to Roxanne, my cock got even stiffer as I listened to her talk dirty to me.

I pulled back a bit so I could speak to her. "I will. I'm going to tongue-fuck you and eat your cunt and suck up all of your delicious pussy juice. I'm going to eat you until you make me stop. I can't get enough of your hot wet pussy!"

Roxanne got more aroused as I talked dirty back to her.

"Fuck, Joe! Do it now! Eat me, please. Eat me!"

I resumed sucking her clit and probing my tongue in between her lower lips. Roxanne used her hands on my head to guide my mouth where she wanted it to be. She raised and lowered her hips against my mouth and tongue for maximum effect. I had my tongue inside her as deep as I could manage. As Roxanne built to another orgasm, I could feel her pussy opening clenching onto my tongue. She was flowing so much pussy juice that I had to swallow several times. Roxanne pulled my face tighter into her crotch.