Roxanne Visits Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Joe. That was a bit of a surprise. But it felt really good. I want to suck you some more. And I'm going to make you cum. I want to watch it and taste it. Ready?

"Fuck yeah, I'm ready. I've been ready for an hour. Do it to me!"

I had a large flow of clear pre-cum coating the end of my prick. Roxanne spread that over my cock and resumed stroking. She alternated stroking with her hand and sucking my cock deep into the back of her mouth. She would pull back so just the head was in her mouth. She looked me in the eyes as she circled the base of my cock with her finger and thumb of her left hand.

Then she once again wet her right index finger in her mouth and put it onto my ass hole. She gently pressed her fingertip inside.

Roxanne was right, it went in a lot easier the second time. I knew what to expect and I wanted it in there. That nice fullness feeling returned as she filled me with her finger.

Roxanne slowly moved her finger around as she stroked my erection with her other hand and sucked the end of my cock. I felt my orgasm approach.

"Yeah, Foxy Roxy! It's getting close. Keep sucking! Keep jacking me! Yes! Yes! I'm about to cum!"

Roxanne stroked faster and sucked harder. My cock began to throb. It began to pulse.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming! I'M CUMMINGGGGG!!!" I shouted to Roxanne as my jizz started to spurt into her mouth. I felt her suck up and swallow the first two or three shots of my cum.

She removed her mouth from my cock and stroked me faster with her hand. Excitedly, she watched several more ropes of my cum splash up onto my belly and puddle into my navel. My anal sphincter gripped hard on her finger. Just when I thought I was done, Roxanne used that finger to press firmly up onto my prostate.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" I moaned as my ass clenched tighter onto her finger and my prostate spasmed from her pressure. Several more ropes of cum spurted out of my cock. I stopped shooting cum, but Roxanne continued to press harder with her finger, which forced several more teaspoons of jizz out. It oozed down, all over my cock.

"Stop, Roxanne. I can't stand it. Stop pushing, please!" I took several deep breaths, groaning from the pleasure and a bit of pain. Finally I relaxed. I was okay with Roxanne keeping her finger inside of me, as long as she didn't press my prostate anymore.

Roxanne smiled up at me. "Look at the mess I caused. Let me clean it up." She pulled my softening erection towards her mouth and licked up all that she could from my cock.

"Joe, I'm going to pull my finger out now. Relax, okay?"

I just laid there in my post orgasm bliss and let her slowly withdraw her finger. Roxanne stroked my inner thighs a few more times, then she leaned forward to suck my soft prick into her mouth. She sucked hard to get as much of my cum juice out of it as she could. Then she leaned all the way up and spent some time slurping and licking up everything from my belly and chest. Roxanne lapped up the cum puddle from my belly button. She was almost insatiable in her desire to consume as much of my cum as she could. Finished, she sat beside me on the couch, and we hugged.

"Fuck, girl. That was fantastic. I've not had anything like that before. Ever. When you pressed on my prostate, I thought my toenails were going to shoot out of my cock."

Roxanne chuckled at my little joke.

I continued, "You made me cum so hard and so much. Wow. Just wow..."

"Well, I wanted to make it good for you. You made me feel so good when I had my orgasm earlier. And I really wanted to eat your cum. It tasted so good. Want to taste?"

Without waiting for me to answer, Roxanne pressed her lips onto mine. We probed each other with our tongues, tasting my cum mixed with her pussy juices that were still on my lips and in my mouth.

We sat and relaxed for a bit, both of us comfortable with our nudity and closeness. I filled our wine glasses again. We just sat and sipped for a bit, then I spoke.

"Babe, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure. What do you want to know?"

"Earlier, before you started working on me, you said something about the orgasm I gave you. You said it was better than with any guy or girl in college. Girl? You've had orgasms with a girl?"

"Damn, did I let that slip? I didn't intend to. Guess my mind was still a little frazzled from what you did to me." Roxanne chuckled as she tried to look embarrassed about what she said, but I wasn't totally convinced that it wasn't intentional. "Does it bother you to find out that I've had sex with another girl?"

"Of course not! Damn, just imagining you with a girl is so hot. Now you've given me something else to fantasize about when I masturbate thinking about you. So you like girls, huh?"

"Well, I certainly prefer guys. Most of the time, anyway. But I also enjoy girls. Greg knows about it. I haven't been with a girl since we got married, though. We even talked about a threesome, but it never happened before his accident. And I don't think I could do that to him now. It probably wouldn't be right to put him through that, with him not able to fully join in."

"I think you could probably come up with something that he would get into. But you know, Foxy Roxy, if you ever want to have that threesome without Greg, you know where I live." I said that jokingly, but I hoped that it might happen.

"You never know. You've given me something to think about. But it's getting kind of late. I need to head home soon. Greg is supposed to call me tonight. How about we jump in the pool for a bit before I take off?"

"Sure, let's do it. Last one in is a rotten egg!"

Roxanne put her hands on my chest, keeping me down until she was on her feet. She ran to the pool edge before me. We both dove in, stroking to the far side shallow end of the pool. When I caught up to Roxanne, I pulled her close. We stood there and embraced our naked bodies hard against each other.

She kissed me with desire. I caressed her wet breasts, perking up her nipples again. As I reached down to put my hand over her pussy lips, she put one arm around my neck for balance. Then she reached down and circled my rising cock with her hand.

I probed my middle finger up into her warm pussy, sliding it in and out. Roxanne stroked my cock faster and faster as I finger fucked her deeper. I felt her tense up with a light orgasm just as her stroking caused me to shoot another small cumload into the pool water. We remained embraced together for several more minutes, relaxing from our final brief climaxes.

"I wish I could stay longer, but I really do need to get back to my house," Roxanne said as she reluctantly pushed away from me.

I watched her climb the pool ladder, water streaming off of her firm butt cheeks. She smiled as she turned to see me staring at her body. "Come on out, stud. Let's get dried off."

I followed her back to my covered patio where we spent a few enjoyable minutes drying each other with my beach towels. I made sure to dry her tits completely, concentrating on her nipples. When I started rubbing the towel up her inner thighs and over her pussy, she pushed my away.

"Damn it, Joe. You're getting me all horny again. I've got to go home. Quit it...please?"

I stopped and moved away so I could get dressed. I looked at Roxanne while she put her cutoffs and crop top back on. She hadn't even brought her swimsuit with her -- I guess she figured she wouldn't be needing it after all.

I liked watching her get dressed again. There's something about watching a naked woman putting her clothes on that gets me excited. My cock started to stiffen up a bit.

Roxanne stepped up to me and hugged me hard. "Thank you, Joe. I really needed this today. I feel so much more relaxed than I did when I called you."

"Me, too. This was the best afternoon I've ever had. I'm so glad you wanted to come over. We'll have to do this again. And more."

Roxanne kissed me one last time and walked out of my gate to return home.

I stood there, remembering what we had just done. I went back inside, anticipating the next time that Roxanne and I would get together.