Roxanne Visits Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Joe! Eat me! More! Tongue my cunt! Make me cum! Fuck, I'm cumming! Cumming! Cumming... ooooohhhhhh..." Roxanne tapered off to a moan as her orgasm peaked. Her pussy clenched and relaxed on my tongue in time with her orgasm spasms. I was amazed by how much juice was flowing from her pussy. I loved the taste. I loved the smell. I was in erotic heaven.

She pushed my face away from her pussy as she relaxed. I looked up at her flushed face, neck and chest. Her eyes were closed as she laid back and smiled in her post-orgasm bliss.

"Damn, Joe. You made me cum again. That felt so fucking good."

"I'm not finished. I've got more to do to you. Just let me keep going."

As I said that, I began kissing and lightly nibbling on the inside of her thighs again. I placed my hands on Roxanne's hips and pulled her butt closer to the edge of the couch. When I had her positioned like I wanted, I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders, which raised her butt up off the couch and opened up her pussy. I had full access to every part of her sex right there in front of me.

I spread her pussy lips open with my fingers, leaned forward, pursed my lips and blew a stream of air right onto her erect clit. She squealed in anticipation. I lubricated my index and middle fingers with her juices, and I once again penetrated her hot vaginal entrance. I turned my hand so that I could curl my fingers upwards to reach for the top of her pussy cavity. I probed for that different textured area that is a woman's G-spot. After a couple of seconds, I found it. Roxanne tightened her leg muscles in pleasure as I tickled her G-spot with my middle finger.

"Oh yeah, Joe! That feels so good. More, please! Don't stop!"

I alternated rubbing her G-spot and plunging my fingers in and out. Roxanne groaned and squirmed her elevated butt with arousal. I kept my fingers inside and leaned forward so I could tongue her clit some more.

"Yes, Joe. Fuck yes! That feels so good! Eat me. Finger fuck me! Yesssss!"

Her juices flowed down her crack and onto her puckered ass hole. My entire hand was slick and coated with pussy juice. I pulled my fingers completely out, leaned back and looked at her sexy cunt. Her pussy hair was shiny with the juices that I had spread all over with my tongue.

"More, Joe. Don't stop. I want more!"

I leaned forward again to suck her clit into my mouth and tweak it with my tongue. She squirmed in arousal. I ran my tongue down and pushed it inside her pussy once again. I gave it a few more strokes up and down, then I slowly moved the tip of my tongue down, past her perineum and onto her ass hole itself. Roxanne tightened her legs muscles as she felt me lick that new area but relaxed after a couple seconds. I circled my tongue all around her anal ring, licking up the juices that had flowed down over it. I briefly flicked my tongue several times right in the center of her rosebud. She squirmed with her increased arousal.

I pressed my fingers back into her pussy, getting a new coat of juice all over my hand. My ring finger was slick from her natural lube. I placed the end of it right on the center of her brown anal sphincter. Roxanne and I were looking at each other as I did that, and I saw her eyes widen and she tensed up a bit.

"I'll be easy with you. I promise. Just relax and let me put it in."

Roxanne trusted me. She smiled and I could feel her relaxing. I knew she was ready for it. Slowly, moving my third finger in a small circle, I pushed all three fingers forward. Gently so as to not cause her any discomfort, I pushed my right ring finger into her tight anal opening. I worked my hand back and forth gently, my first two fingers in her pussy. I eased my third finger out and then back in a little deeper. My fingertip went in past her anal sphincter muscle. Once I was in to my first knuckle, my finger began to slide in easier. When I got it in fully, the skin between my middle and third fingers was pressing up against her perineum.

Roxanne's pussy felt so hot and wet on my first two fingers. The inside of her lower hole was so tight on my third finger, and it felt even hotter somehow. My arousal was growing as I looked at my three fingers deeply inside Roxanne. I wiggled my two fingers inside her pussy, then I began to move slowly, thrusting all three fingers in and out of her openings.

"Oof... Joe. Oof... Yes. Oof... Good. Like it. Oof... More!"

Roxanne grunted and panted between each word, in time with my thrusts. She wasn't able to complete a full sentence as I finger fucked both of her holes. Her pussy juices flowed down onto my ring finger, adding to the lubrication. I stroked in and out slowly at first so she could get used to this new sensation, then faster and harder as she got more aroused. With my left hand, I began to finger and tweak her clit as I fucked my right hand's fingers harder into her pussy and asshole.

"Yes! Yes! Cumming! I'm cumming... Fuck me hard, Joe! Finger fuck my ass!" Once again, another orgasm built up within Roxanne's pussy. All of her muscles - her pussy and her anal sphincter - began clenching my fingers as she began to have another set of strong spasms. She grabbed both of her breasts, pinched her nipples hard and stretched them out inches away from her tits as she had her third climax of the afternoon.

I didn't want her to finish yet. Before her orgasm ended, I put my lips over her clit. I sucked her engorged button into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue as I continued to fuck her pussy and ass with my three embedded fingers. Roxanne's arousal increased once again. I raised my head so I could look at her pussy as my fingers plunged in and out.

With my left hand's finger and thumb, I spread open the upper part of her lips and looked just below her protruding clit. With a little maneuvering, I located her pee hole. I pushed back her fleshy upper pussy lips. With her urethral opening exposed right here, I leaned forward and probed it with the tip of my tongue. I felt that little piss hole and pushed harder, trying to put my tongue right up into it. Of course, it wouldn't go in, but the added sensation raised Roxanne's arousal even more.

"Damn it, Joe. That's wonderful! Finger fuck my pussy! Finger fuck my ass! Tongue-fuck my pisser! Go! More! Don't stop!"

I continued finger fucking Roxanne's anal opening with my one finger and her pussy with the other two. With my left hand I pressed the flesh on both sides of her clit. I sucked her clit and probed her piss hole with my tongue. As I continued, I sensed yet another orgasm building.

"Fuck! Fuck! I'm going to cum again! Shit! Cumming... I'm cumming... More! Harder! Don't stop... Don't stop! Oh fuck, I'm cumming!!!"

Another climax hit her. Roxanne stiffened both of her legs straight, pressing down on my shoulders with back of her thighs. She tightened her legs and squeezed my head between them. She put both hands on my head and pulled me tight against her pussy.

Roxanne bucked her hips up and down. With difficulty, I kept my mouth and tongue against her pussy. As she clenched her leg muscles hard with her orgasm, I felt a stream of piss flow out of her pee hole and onto my tongue. Her pussy continued to ooze a big stream of thick juices over my fingers. I sucked and swallowed as fast as I could.

When her orgasm subsided, Roxanne relaxed her legs, letting her heels rest on the back of my shoulders. I slowed my pumping fingers, but I kept on lightly tonguing her clit and pee hole, savoring the taste of the mix of her pussy juices and piss.

"Stop, Joe. That's enough. I can't take any more. I'm tingling and numb all over. My pussy feels like it's on fire! It's so sensitive, it almost hurts. Please stop."

I lifted my head and looked up at Roxanne. Her eyelids were drooping like she was about to fall asleep. Her face, neck and chest were even more flushed than the last time. Her nipples were red from when she pinched and pulled them.

As I began to gently pull my fingers out, her eyes opened wide. She bit her lower lip as my third finger began to slide out of her ass. Her anal sphincter was tight on it, almost like she didn't want to let me remove it. But I gently pulled back, watching her anal ring stretch outwards.

Finally, the tip of my finger was out, and her brown rosebud closed up once again. Then the ends of my other two fingers exited, leaving her pussy hole open as she continued to flow thick juices down over her perineum and across her brown rosebud before they dripped down onto the towel that I was still kneeling on.

Roxanne sighed and moaned. She looked at me and smiled.

"Fuck, Joe. No one has ever made me cum so many times so close together. And so hard. That last orgasm you gave me was the strongest I've ever had with anyone. More than any guy or girl in college. More than Greg ever did, even on our honeymoon, or any other time. When you started to push your finger up into my ass, I didn't know if I wanted you to do that or not. But when you said you'd be gentle, I relaxed. Then I felt it slide all the way in. I felt so full with your fingers inside me. And damn it felt good! I want you to do that again sometime."

"I'll be happy to, babe. Any time for you."

Roxanne smiled, took a deep breath, and continued. "Joe, you've made me cum so many times already this afternoon. And the orgasm I had with your finger up my ass I thought was going to be the best of all of them. But when I felt your tongue trying to go up my pee hole - well, that was the absolute best for sure. You sent me way over the top with that trick! You're going to have to do that to me again sometime, too. But not today. I don't think I can take it anymore. I want your hard cock in me sometime. But another time. Not now. I just can't take anything else inside my pussy right now."

"I'm glad you liked it. I've had so many fantasies about eating your pussy. Like I told you before, I've jacked off thinking about you and me doing stuff like this. But the real thing is so much better. Without a doubt, you have the tastiest pussy juices that I've ever sampled. I had trouble keeping up with your flow."

Roxanne smiled again and moaned as she moved her legs off of my shoulders, put her feet on the floor and scooted her butt back so she was sitting upright on the couch, still completely nude. I knelt there in front of her, taking in all of her sexy beauty. From her gorgeous eyes, her lush lips, perfect breasts, trim belly, down to her engorged pussy lips and perfect ass. She was beautiful all over.

Reaching forward, Roxanne pulled me up beside her. We kissed. She licked all over my lips and my chin, tasting her own shining pussy juice. As we continued to kiss, she worked my polo shirt up until she had to break off the kiss to get it up over my head and off of me. Roxanne tossed it to the side and kissed me more while she rubbed my chest. My cock was so stiff I didn't think it could get any harder.

Then she began to pinch and pull on my nipples as she pushed her tongue deep into my mouth. My cock throbbed with my heartbeat, and it pulsed every time Roxanne pinched one of my nipples. It was my turn to groan in pleasure and need.

"Damn, Roxy. I don't know how much more I can stand. I want to fuck you so much. Your body is simply perfect. I've tasted your pussy. My fingers felt your hotness inside. Now I want to feel my cock inside of you."

"Nope, not today, Joe. Not right now, anyway. I'm too sore from your finger fucking. Another time, we will. We will fuck for sure. I promise. But today I want another taste of your cock. I barely got to lick the end of it the first time we played around. Then I jacked you off until you sprayed cum all over yourself. Today, I'm going to do more things to you. I don't know if I can match what you just did to me, but I'm damn sure going to try. Now just sit back and let me have my turn."

As she finished speaking, she knelt down in front of me on that same towel. Using both palms on my chest, she pushed me back on the couch. Copying my earlier move, she grabbed the sides of my swim trunks and pulled my butt closer to the edge of it. Smiling up at me, she untied the drawstring. I watched as she pulled my trunks down and off my feet. I had to help a bit to get the waist band up and over my extremely hard cock. Finally, I was as nude as Roxanne.

She took my cock gently in her hand. "Wow, it's so stiff. It looks even bigger and harder than I remember from last week. It feels hot and hard and soft and smooth - all at the same time. I sure miss this with Greg. I wish he could get a hard on again. I just love feeling an erect, firm dick. Your cock head is so purple right now. It almost looks angry." Roxanne ran one finger through the pre-cum that was flowing out of my pee hole, smoothing it all over head of my cock. It made me shiver in anticipation.

"That feels so good, Roxanne. I want to cum so bad, but I want you to keep going. I think I can manage not to cum right away."

Roxanne turned loose of my erection, leaving it pointing up towards my face, pulsing with each heartbeat. She pushed my legs apart, moved forward and stroked the inside of both my thighs with her palms. She lightly touched the bottom of my ball sack with one finger. I groaned with my arousal.

Gently, she cupped my scrotum with one hand and squeezed lightly. I tensed up.

"Careful, babe. My balls are hurting already from me needing to cum. I like you playing with them, but go lightly with the squeezing, please."

"Sure, Joe. Sorry. Let me know how this feels."

Roxanne leaned forward and lightly kissed each of my balls. She ran her tongue over them. Then she gently sucked the skin of both of them, one at a time, into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, babe. That's nice. It feels so wonderful. No pain at all, but you're making me need to cum so bad."

"You tickled and teased me earlier. It's my turn now. I want to have fun with you and your cock. Lay back, close your eyes, and enjoy."

Roxanne slid her palms up and down, stroking the inside of my thighs. I had my eyes closed, enjoying the sensations. I felt her lean forward a bit, and she puffed her hot breath on the head and vein of my cock. I moaned. I felt the tip of her tongue lightly touch my big piss-tube vein in several places. Then nothing for a few seconds. She took my cock in one hand. She pulled it towards her, then she put her lips right on the throbbing head of my erection. I heard and felt her as she slurped up my pre-cum. She smacked her lips in approval.

"Wow, Joe! That tastes so good. Not salty at all, kind of sweet. I want some more of that."

Her lips covered the end of my erection, right over my piss opening. I felt her suction as she pulled more of my pre-cum out and into her mouth. She used her finger and thumb to slide up my penis vein, pushing more of my pre-cum out of the end of it.

Roxanne moaned a bit as she swallowed that increased flow. She stroked her hand up and down a couple more times, then I felt my cock go deeper into her mouth as she sucked harder. Deeper and deeper. I felt her tongue sliding down the full length of it. Up and down several more times, and I groaned in excitement.

"Yes, Roxanne. That feels so good. You're going to make me cum if you keep it up."

She pulled her lips completely off and leaned back. I opened my eyes and watched as she stroked me lightly, running one finger around and around over the end of my cock.

"Joe, you remember last week when I told you about trying to make Greg cum? When I put my finger up his ass, pressed on his prostate and forced out some cum. Well, I'd like to try that with you, okay?"

"Uhhh... I guess. I don't know. I've never had anything up my ass. I've teased myself there when I jack off, but I've never put my finger inside. That's something new to me."

"Well, you just did that to me. It felt so good. And my fingers are much smaller than yours. I promise I'll be gentle, and if you want me to stop, I will."

"Okay, babe. Sounds good, I guess. And I'm too fucking horny to say no anyway. So yeah, do whatever you want to me."

With that, Roxanne smiled and said, "Close your eyes and lay back again. Just let me do my thing."

She pulled my hips closer to the edge of the couch. I felt her stroke my almost painfully hard erection several more times, then she took my cock into her mouth again. Several hard sucks, then she released it. I felt her hands parting my ass cheeks. She worked her tongue down my cock vein, between my balls, and licked my perineum just above my hole. As I tensed up more in anticipation, I felt her tongue circling my anal opening, then the tip of it was right in the center. Like I had done to her minutes earlier.

"Fuck, babe! That feels so good. I've never felt anything like this before!"

Roxanne took my shaft in her left hand. I opened my eyes to watch her put her other index finger into her mouth, getting it wet. She worked a big dollop of spit on the end of it and transferred that to my own brown rosebud. Her finger was located in the center of it as she squeezed my cock with her other hand.

"Okay, Joe. Here we go."

I tensed as I felt her finger pressing, seeking entrance. But I wanted it inside, so I relaxed and let her press a bit harder. I felt the tip of it starting to go in. The new pressure was exhilarating.

"Oh yeah, Roxy. Feels good. Mmmm.... yes.... put it in. Put your finger all the way up my ass." I moaned as I felt it go in a bit more.

Roxanne stopped pushing as her first knuckle reached my sphincter. She stroked my cock several times with her left hand, then started moving her right finger gently in and out in time with her stroking. Gradually her finger went deeper inside of me. The fullness sensation increased. Then I realized her finger was completely inside of me. I could feel her other fingers curled up against my butt. She stopped her pushing and stroking to let me get used to the feel of the new but welcome intruder.

"Shit. That feels fantastic. I didn't know what to think at first, but it's nice. It feels like my insides are all full. Yes, finger fuck my ass!"

She stroked in and out several more times, then she paused with her finger all the way inside me. I watched her concentrate, as she felt around inside of me with her fingertip. She rotated her hand gently so she could probe the upper wall of my insides. She located the slight bulge that was my prostate on the other side of that wall and pressed gently. I tensed up in pleasure and from the slight pain of her unfamiliar pressure on it.

"Oh, yeahhhh..." I moaned, then I took a deep breath. "That does feel good. It almost hurts. But not really. Just hold still for a bit and let me get used to it."

"I'm going to pull it out right now. It'll go back in a bit later. And it'll be easier the second time."

Slowly, Roxanne removed her finger. Reluctantly, I relaxed my sphincter muscle to ease her removal. I was kind of disappointed to no longer feel that unusual fullness that was her finger. She leaned forward and began sucking my cock once again. I watched as she worked her mouth farther down onto my erection. I felt my cock head pressing the back of her throat. Slurping, she continued her motions. Then she stopped with just my cock's head in her mouth, looked into my eyes and smiled. As much as she could smile with her mouth around my cock, anyway. But you know what I mean, her eyes kind of twinkled as she teased me.

"Fuck, babe. Don't stop now. I want to fuck your mouth." I put one hand on the back of her head and pressed down hard. Roxanne gagged a bit as my cock slid deeper inside than it had been before. I kept the pressure for a few seconds until she put her hands on my thighs and pushed back, pulling her mouth completely off of my stone hard dick.

She laughed and coughed a bit as she suppressed her gag reflex.