Roxanne's Misfortune

Story Info
Roxanne should have secured her new home...
1.1k words
3.92
14.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxanne Roswell was a pretty short blonde that was going places. She stood to inherit her father's business, she was beautiful, smart, wealthy and wasn't cruel or vain as wealth often made people. She had recently broken up with her boyfriend since college, after finding him with her best friend... He had his cock halfway down the little slut's throat and dared to tell her it was an accident.

Roxanne packed her stuff and her father bought her a modest house close to their business and starting the following week, she would be the senior VP of her fathers company. Roxanne stepped out of her car in the driveway of her new house, after a long flight.

She was dressed in a simple white dress that hugged her modest C cup breasts and her rounded bubble butt. Her hair was pinned back out of her eyes, her legs up to her mid thighs were laid bare, a pair of tapered white heels clung to her aching feet. She used the key to stumble in, kicking the door closed behind her.

The first thing she did was kick her shoes off. She made her way up the stairs. She was exhausted from her trip and all the moving. She didn't even bother with setting the alarm system. This was a peaceful neighborhood, crime rates were extremely low and nothing terrible ever happened there. Roxanne unpinned her short blonde hair, stripped a trail of clothes to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. She scrubbed off all the filth from her day and shut the water off. She grabbed a towel and dried off, brushed her teeth, and redressed in a simple grey and white pj set that consisted of a short tank top and a pair of shorts. Roxanne made her way into the bedroom, setting her cell on charge and climbing into bed. She pulled the blankets up and fell asleep, totally oblivious to the events that would soon unfold.

It was just past two in the morning when she heard the crash. Something broke downstairs. She assumed it was the shoddy movers placement of her delicate things and didn't feel the need to investigate. A mess that she would clean up in the morning. She didn't begin to worry until she heard footsteps down the hall, followed by her bedroom door being slammed open. He stood in the doorway looking like pure masculinity. Tall, broad. A black shirt hugging his obvious muscles underneath the thin material. She couldn't see his face, it was hidden beneath a mask. What she could see of his skin was that he was tanned... like light caramel toffee.

Roxanne's first reaction was to grab her phone, but she didn't make it in time, he was on her in a second. He tossed her phone to the soft carpet and yanked back the blankets to expose her body. He said nothing, he didn't have to. The large bulge in his pants said enough. Roxanne struggled, but he grabbed her wrists and pinned them up above her head. He yanked her shirt, tearing it off and used the now loose material to tie her hands above her head.

"Good girl, hold still... I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before." He chuckled. His voice was deep. Her thin layers of clothes seemed to disolve under his touch, as he snatched them away. He used his knee to push her legs apart. He took one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking on her left breast as he started running his hand over her soft mound. He gently stroked her pussy, and despite her tears and desperation to be free of him, her body betrayed her and she became aroused. Soft whimpers escaped her lips and she found herself wiggling under his touch, desperate to ease the heat that was beginning to consume her.

Her attacker slid down her body and spread her legs open. He grabbed her upper thighs and yanked her down towards him. She felt something warm and wet slide against her stiffening clit. Her body responded with even more moisture. He began eating her cunt, licking and sucking on her sensitive bud. She gasped and bucked her hips in response. She was losing this fight.

"Stop!" She pleaded but he brought her down even rougher. He gripped her thighs harder and sucked her even harder and despite not wanting it, her body began to writhe in the throws of an intense orgasm. She went limp for what felt like a long time. Her attacker withdrew and flipped her over onto her stomach. She held herself on her elbows her hips postured towards him. She was already defeated. He rubbed what felt like a massive cock against her slit. He grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her back on his cock. She gasped as it shoved inside, filling her to the hilt. He finally let go of her hair and grabbed her hips, pulling her tight against him as he began moving in and out slowly, letting her adjust to his size. Despite herself, she began moaning gently.

Her attacker began moving at a faster pace. Thrusting his massive shaft into her little cunt. She groaned, digging her slender fingers into the bed sheets. He would relent a little allowing her to get comfortable with his thrusting before he would drive in harder than ever and begin his cycle of relentless pounding again. Roxanne couldn't control her voice, her moans escaped her throat and her hips began to buck, seemingly on their own as he rode her into a blissful oblivion. She didn't know who her attacker was, but she had never been fucked like this before. She rode out an intense orgasm, her body betraying her as she found herself enjoying her punishment. "That's right you dirty girl! Tell me how much you love being fucked!" She hated this type of crude encouragement. Roxanne found herself moaning like a bitch in heat as he pounded her even harder.

Roxanne steadied herself as her brutal fucking continued. She gasped, moaned and couldn't believe the way she was behaving. "I love being fucked! Your dick feels so fucking gaah!!" She couldn't finish her sentence, her body felt like it was on fire. She felt another climax building. She was so close. He grabbed a fist full of her hair and yanked her head back. He used this leverage to give her a deeper pounding. It hurt a little, but it really turned Roxanne on. She was sent over the edge again and just as her legs started to become numb... She felt her attacker's thick rod pulsate and then release its load inside of her tiny cunt. She gasped and fell onto the bed, as he withdrew. She heard the sound of him zipping up his pants. He threw the blanket back over her and headed out.

"Tomorrow night I'll be back with some of my friends. I can't wait to be in that pussy again." Roxanne laid there trying to catch her breath but she could already feel herself getting moist again. She couldn't wait.