All Comments on 'Roxx's Role'

by LittleTeaCup

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
used2bjustjused2bjustjalmost 2 years ago

Nice start. Hits all my buttons. Lesbian D/s. Small D, bigger sub. Yummy!

Needs more chapters of course. Please continue!

5/5

J

CharmlesCharmlesalmost 2 years ago

Oh damn... this is so hot. I don't normally do this but my fingers are wet... and I'm not in the shower... well not really! More, please!

FandeborisFandeborisalmost 2 years ago

It seems both got what they were wishing for. Very well written. Not rushed and the story left hanging for more. You have a very good foundation. Please continue with your construction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent work. Fantastic start to what will hopefully be a lengthy story. Loved the characters, their interactions and how erotic the build up was. Isla owning Roxie's underwear was a brilliant touch. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Five star effort!

LittleTeaCupLittleTeaCupalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hello. I would just like to thank everyone for the positive comments. As per my bio, I haven't really written anything story wise before, just mainly used my poetry as a form of expression. I had done a few scribbles, mainly just writing out my fantasies, but nothing as cohesive as an actual planned story, with, I hope, follow on chapters.

I would like to thank my Mirror for the encouragement and feedback and for making me realise I could actually put this together, and all my friends over in the shadow lands who have been waiting for this to arrive.

xxx

Slurpy29Slurpy29almost 2 years ago

This was very hot and highly erotic. Masterful scene building, set a beautiful flow throughout the story. Would love to read more on Roxie and Isla. Max stars from me.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 2 years ago

I'm not a great fan of d/s but every now and again a story is published that puts an acceptable slant on it. This is one such story. Despite Isla being a dominant there is a tenderness about her which makes her a promising and perfect partner for Roxie. Your notes say that this is your first erotic story but I'm guessing that you've written other things: your writing is just too good to be an absolute beginner. Anyway, it's five stars from me and I hope we see more from you in the future.

Gilhodges415Gilhodges415almost 2 years ago

I thought the story was brilliant

The incredibly erotic scene left me

literally shaking.

Thank you so much and please write more

stroudlestroudlealmost 2 years ago

Wow I knew you had talent from your poems but wow , brilliant. So damn sexy and you got the safety in aswell , all the reassurance , safe words, allowing the words to sink in they are super important esp when neither knows the limitations or subtle tells of the other. I really like that you had Roxie as the tall muscled one and not Isla, it adds a whole different twist on the story . Beautiful writing, please continue. Thank you for sharing. Jc

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienEllealmost 2 years ago

Not a fan of D/s, but your writing is excellent. There's story, storytelling, and writing. From my perspective you are darned close to acing all three.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 1 year ago

Contrary to some of the other commenters, I am a fan of d/s, but only if it's done right. And this is done right. I love the dynamic you've set up between these two and look forward to reading the remaining chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleTeaCup@LittleTeaCup
submissive sapiophile from the shadows worlds. I've been encouraged by my Mirror and my Teapot to write. So i am here, firstly to showcase some of my poetry, and shortly my first attempt at erotic fiction. I look in the mirror and I see another version of me. We are unity ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES