Roy and the Necklace Ch. 04

Story Info
Roy meets a neighbour, Mom and Sis surprise Him.
4.1k words
4.61
45.7k
59

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some little character refresher:

Roy - MC

Kassandra/Kassy - Sister

Danielle/Danny - Mother

Rob - Father

Mike - Uncle

Maggie - Aunt

Alex & Sam - twin cousins

XXX

All characters are 18 or older.

Hope you enjoy it!

XXX

Maggie reached a constant climax, she knew about orgasms, her friends would talk about them, but she never thought this was possible. She was flying and at the same time swimming in a constant crashing wave of pleasure and satisfaction, every little inch of her skin felt super charged and the smallest of grazes pushed her further into the unknown territory. As if chiseled in her mind, her only guiding light was Roy, she held onto him for dear life as she lost herself in the moment, He was her guiding light, He was her lifeline. These thoughts repeated themselves in her brain, beyond this present moment, she would forever recognize Roy with safety and happiness. His hands held her up, his eyes made her feel she existed, his rock-hard muscled Body was her anchor, and his iron mammoth of a cock was her joy for living.

XXX

Roy and the necklace Ch. 4

XXX

Sam and Alex heard their mother screaming her pleasure downstairs, they did not confuse her calling for God with anything else, but what it really was. Both knew perfectly well that Roy was the one doing this with her and yet, they could not bring themselves to do anything but quietly listen, sporting tents in their pants.

At some point, they looked at each other and decided on a coin toss, Alex chose heads, Sam tails. The coin was tossed, tails it was. Sam bolted for the bathroom, neither waited more than a second after the door was firmly shut to pull down their pants.

XXX

Roy had dropped his aunt on the kitchen counter, her legs remained tightly hugging his hips as he saw in and out of her. Squelching sound and dripping girl cum poured from her snatch as he continued fucking her like no man had ever done to her. He felt like a true alpha, tilting his head back and moaning as he enjoyed her. Now that he didn't need to hold her up, he took hold of her bountiful tits, pinching them with his full hands, pulling them, massaging them and playing with them as he felt like. This elicited more moans from her, and she held his hands over her breasts, warmth and sparks ran through her tits and pussy to her whole body, directly into her brain.

'He wants me, he wants me...' Maggie's thoughts were a mess, his desire amplified in her brain as she could not think over the mist, but of his desire. His desire was all she felt, thought of, and needed.

'If he wants it... he gets it!'

That thought repeated itself in her mind, just like it did with Kassy before, as orgasms ripped through her in a constant crashing and peaking, she was living through a climax, something she now understood, her husband could never give her.

Roy felt the familiar tightening of his balls and knowing he was fast approaching, grabbed Maggie's chin and hip with his hands, to make her look into his eyes and steady her body for the last stretch. He really didn't need to, but these past days have been a constant chain of firsts for him, and again he wanted something for the first time.

If you asked him at the moment, and he could pay attention to your quarry, he would not have been able to tell you why, another oddity that perplexed him.

Right now, for the first time in his life, he wanted to dominate this woman.

Lost as she was, moaning loudly her pleasure, her sight was lost, her eyes looking at nowhere in particular, yet when Roy pulled her face to him and his eyes rested on hers, she immediately regained focus and zeroed in on his.

"I'm cumming...uh...uh...uh... inside." He grunted, or growled, he didn't really know, but he felt he sounded like a wolf.

She nodded, and he understood it meant she used protection, not really thinking why a married woman would... his humping became erratic and she started squirting her juices, she opened her mouth and screamed, her climax surpassing all others before, and then she felt his dick getting bigger inside her, and then the liquid warmth.

He closed his eyes, frowned and then moaned his pleasure as he let loose his first long rope of cum, followed by 4 more thick and heavy salvos, Maggie felt him filling her up, she thought he could not possibly cum anymore, yet he kept on shooting.

Three more ropes of cum flooded her overstuffed pussy, filling it to capacity and then shooting out by pressure alone.

If Maggie was a wet mess before, now she was a proper squirter, her golden shower splashing against his abs, chest, shoulders, and neck. She lost all her strength, falling back on her arms as her body flexed and thrashed, her hips humping uncontrollably with Roy's Manly Cock lodged inside her.

She moaned, and whined her pleasure, with eyes closed, her breasts rising and falling with her erratic breathing, giving them a small jiggle. After the girl cum was over, she lost control and peed herself, a small stream that arched in the air and splashed on his bladder area.

Roy chuckled at that, leaned down and gave her a caring kiss, she gently held his face with her hands, both of them understood this as a gesture of appreciation, both of them thanking the other.

They stayed like that for a while, sharing that gentle, loving kiss of appreciation. Maggie's life had changed forever, Roy taking center stage on it.

She was flabbergasted when she realized how her life changed in a matter of hours, 'god, it's only been a few hours?' Both of them thought at the same time.

A quick check on the clock told Roy it was in fact, three hours after he left his home to bring the box of cutlery and kitchenware. He didn't know what he wanted to do now, but he felt truly free, so he picked up Maggie and took her to the couch, where they sat together. Well, more like he sat and just kept Maggie on his cock.

She only whimpered and moaned as she slowly moved her hips on top of Roy's lap.

He playfully slapped one of her cheeks, and she turned to look at him, her hand on her hip.

"Keep going until I'm done."

She nodded biting her lower lip, happiness and gratefulness in her piercing, crystal, blue eyes.

XXX

"MOOOM!" Yelled Kassy, she was fuming.

"What is it darling?" Danielle called back from the kitchen.

"I need you up here! I'm having a crisis!"

Danielle cussed under her breath as she took her fingers from her pussy, she was interrupted as she thought about her Manly, Handsome son.

She was feeling really good, and felt she was approaching some kind of epiphany when her daughter interrupted.

Going up the stairs, she arrived at her daughter's room and gasped when she saw Kassy naked.

"Oh, God! Honey, why are you naked?"

Kassy turned, her body jiggled with the movement, but her face only showed constraint.

"Mom! I have nothing to wear!"

Danielle walked to her daughter's closet and placed a hand over the pile of clothes inside, she saw another, bigger pile over her bed.

"What do you mean nothing? Don't you see all this?" She retorted.

"One, none of these are good enough for Roy. Two, none of them fit anyways!"

Kassy was clearly nervous, she didn't know what to do. The point of wanting to dress up better for Roy didn't seem out of place, 'when you live with someone like Him, it's only natural,' what caught her attention was her daughter's second point.

"What do you mean they don't fit?"

Kassy turned with a huff and picked one of her bras, she put it on and opened her arms for her mother, "See?"

Danielle saw what her daughter meant, the bra was clearly too small.

"How... when...?" The question then died in her mouth. Kassy's breasts were clearly too big for her bra, the flesh overflowing from the cups.

Then Kassy tried to put panties on, but her butt was again bigger than the piece of cloth.

'Did I put everything together in the washing machine? No, I haven't washed all of her clothes since the trip... or the trip shrunk the clothes? That couldn't possibly be either...'

"Oh, honey! Have you grown since you came here?" Danielle wondered.

"Oh No! Will Roy like it?" Kassy started feeling worse. Her mother snickered at her daughter, 'any hot blooded man would love a woman like Kassy.'

"Don't worry about it, Roy will love you anyways."

Kassy openly relaxed, and took off her old bra.

"Maybe I have something you can wear, come, cheer up." Danielle wanted to make her daughter feel better.

Kassy giggled, her mother had bigger breasts than her, and it was clearly a possibility she didn't think before.

Once in the master bedroom, Danielle grabbed one of her nice bra and panty sets and gave it to her daughter, "here, Roy will definitely like it!"

They both giggled a little when they saw the set fit perfectly.

One thing led to another and now Danielle laid in bed as her daughter modeled some of her clothes, debating what Roy would like best.

Kassy had a huge smile on her face, Danielle was just happy that she could see her daughter smile like that, her thoughts drifted to Roy very suddenly and her hand slipped over her tit, caressing it over the tank top she was wearing.

Kassy noticed it and giggled, then walked back to change, choosing her new attire, she thought of making her mother laugh.

Danielle lost her train of thought as Kassy left her immediate line of sight. Feeling that serendipitous privacy, her other hand resumed what it was doing in the kitchen.

Danielle was loving the moment, with little gasps and moans, as well as, half lidded eyes. Roy's face filled her mind, his body and arms hugging her, and his lips connecting with hers, and everywhere on her body.

As she was losing herself to the pleasure, Kassy jumped from the side in front of her, a big smile on her face. Danielle saw her, snorted and then had to grab her tummy in a fit of laughter.

XXX

Roy stood from the couch when his aunt fell from his laps in another mind shattering orgasm, her ass cheeks Red from his "playful" slapping and her tits sore from his mauling of them with his hands, she laid on the floor sideways, her eyes almost white, and her cunt leaking a thick stream of cum. He looked at her and felt proud, but didn't want to leave her like that so he picked her up and placed her on the couch, where she finally closed her eyes and snored lightly.

'Too much exercise, I guess,' he thought with a chuckle.

He went to the kitchen to pick up his clothes and out of the corner of his eye saw two shadows.

"Did you learn anything, boys?" He said as he turned.

Alex and Sam opened their eyes wide as they saw Roy in all his naked glory, their father was not even close to his size, which reminded them of an elephant trunk, when it swung sideways around the middle of his thigh.

They nodded effusively without saying anything, or taking their eyes away from Roy's Cock.

For his part, Roy saw the twins were flushed, and let loose a deep grumbling laugh.

He didn't recognize what brought this joy, and he would never do. Yet, it was clear to anyone watching that he felt superior to the two males in front of him, as they hid behind the corner of the kitchen.

When he covered himself, the twins finally looked at his face, although they snuck glances at his crotch every so often. He put his shirt on and walked past them. "See you guys later!" He called without looking back, but giving a passing glance at his aunt, sleeping on the couch.

XXX

As he walked back home, his mind ran back to how his mother had behaved before he left, wandering at the power of the necklace and thinking what he could, or would, do next. The few meters home proved to take more time than he previously anticipated, though.

His eyes found that of one of his neighbors, immediately hypnotizing him.

She walked with the stride of a serious, decidedly determined woman, her hair was a collection of thin braids tied in a high ponytail, crystal blue eyes shone in contrast to her dark, chocolate skin.

The woman was wearing a white tube skirt with a blazer of the same color, yet her long legs could not be hidden, nor her deliciously round and perky butt, that seemed to jiggle as she walked.

She saw Roy and stopped dead in her tracks, clutching her white purse to her side. She was confused, did she want to talk to this stranger? A part of her said yes, and turned to wait for him, Roy understood the sign and crossed the street before he thought of doing it.

"Hey there!" He said, feeling a little awkward and remembering he really didn't have experience with the ladies, just the power of the necklace.

'It will do.' he thought and smiled at her, showing his perfect teeth.

She smiled back in response and stretched out her hand for a shake.

"Hey! New in the neighborhood?"

'God! Her voice is beautiful!' Roy realized as he heard her melodic sing-song tone.

"Yeah, just moved in yesterday... but my family is from here, so..." 'Damn, awkward idiot!'

"Oh, then I guess... well, welcome back?"

He replied with an awkward small laughter and a timid "yeah."

Roy suddenly realized her hand was still out, and quickly returned the gesture, they shook hands.

"My name is Roy, you?"

"Marianne." She replied dryly.

Marianne had stopped for the man and found a teenager, he was handsome and manly, yet he was making her feel awkward. 'When was the last time you felt awkward around a Man, Marianne! Get it together girl!' She chastised herself.

Her only comfort was probably the fact that this new "Roy" was feeling and acting as awkward as she was.

They exchanged pleasantries and Marianne informed Roy she had to get back home to make dinner for her daughter, "of course," he replied and aimed to leave, but something held him in place. It held both of them in place.

As if remembering at the same time, and in total sync, they took their phones out and chuckled when they realized they wanted the same thing.

Marianne said it would be good, if anything happens, to have your neighbour's number. Roy agreed but thought that if he ever called her, it would be for something else entirely.

Neither moved an inch from their place, and for some reason and not knowing what to do, they hugged in an uncomfortable gesture. Marianne felt a spark run up her spine and down to her pussy, and bit her lip subconsciously.

'Definitely a good idea to get his number, Marianne! Well done!'

They separated and Roy watched her walk away, admiring her ass as she went, she felt it and turned around with a smile before reaching the side walk of her home and turning for the short cement path to her door.

She smiled again and waved at the man intensely watching her, disappearing behind the door.

XXX

Roy closed the door to his home behind him, thinking about the delicious neighbour he just met, he saw his mother's ass tightly wrapped in her black leggings, he walked up to her and spanked her butt.

"Hey mom!"

As he said that he lifted his gaze to see his mother standing in front of him. He turned and saw Kassy pressing her butt to his hand.

"Oh, good one!"

Mother and daughter had dressed in the same black leggings and pink tank top, granted in different models, but to the unsuspecting eye and on a passing glance, they looked the same.

Roy laughed more openly and tied both women in a big bear hug.

Kassy felt a rush at that, 'He does like how I look!'

Danielle went blank and simply inhaled her son's scent. He smelled funny, like sweat with some spring and sea like odor she couldn't place, but loved it all the same. To her, it was simply adding to the image of manliness the necklace imprinted on her mind.

"Why are you dressed like mom?" He finally asked. Kassy looked a little bashful and played with her hands under Roy's intense stare.

"Well... I... kinda grew, and nonofmyclothesfitanymeroandsomomofferedI-"

"Stop!" Roy interrupted her barrage of words, she was clearly nervous, he asked her to take a deep breath and told her to start again.

"None of my clothes fit anymore, so mom offered I wear some of hers."

Roy thought immediately of the necklace, it was too much a coincidence, her mom had at least one or two cup sizes over her daughter. On a second appreciative look he noted the growth.

Placing his open palms on her breasts, he looked her in the eyes and said, "well, I love it. Don't worry about it."

Kassy gave a sigh of relief, 'my body pleased him,' she thought without realizing where that choice of words came from.

Even after what he said, he didn't take his hands from her breasts, but started caressing them gently, this made Kassy moan lightly positively reinforcing the loop in her mind.

'If I please him, it feels good...'

'Pleasing him makes me feel good.'

'Pleasing him is right.'

'I should please him...'

He upped the caressing and slightly pinched her breasts over her nipples, making her gasp.

'I must please him!'

Danielle watched her children with a complicated face, 'Roy has been doing this with Kassy since yesterday, and I got nothing.'

She wondered what that something she wanted was, but could not put her finger on it.

Roy felt the necklace buzz. He saw his sister was lost in the pleasure, her head tilted up, breathing deep, and eyes closed as she enjoyed the pleasure from his hands. He looked to the side and noticed his mother's complicated look, reaching with his hand closest to Danielle and pulled her in from her hip, kissing his mother deeply.

"I want to take this upstairs." He finally said as he came up for air. Kassy immediately understood and turned to leave, Roy close behind her, but Danielle didn't know what to do. She was still surfing the waves of pleasure from the smoldering kiss Roy gave her.

When he reached the entrance to the kitchen, he turned and offered his hand to her.

"C'mon mom, you are coming as well."

It was not a question, yet it made her feel appreciated and included. Little sparks of joy ran from her toes to her head as she hopped the three steps to her son, grabbing his hand.

She squeaked and broke into giggling laughter as He pulled her to his body and lifted her easily, carrying her in a princess hold upstairs.

Once on the first floor, he saw Kassy waiting for him by the door of her room, and with a sign of his head pointed her to the master bedroom. She smiled and walked with long strides opening the door and jumping to the bed.

Roy wanted this, he was in control. He saw the way his mother looked at him and loved every minute of pounding his aunt.

Domination, was the word turning in his head.

'This will happen, this needs to happen.'

He dropped his mom on the bed next to Kassy and then joined them in between one another.

They turned to him and started caressing his muscles with somewhat shy, and gentle hands.

He hugged them close over the shoulder, they placed their hands on his chest and looked at him with dreamy eyes.

"I'm going to start with mom, then it's your turn Kassy... you got your share already."

Kassy nodded and giggled, Danielle did as well, but was not sure what he meant when he said 'start with her,' for some reason though, it made her happy to be included like that.

Roy admired how both of them had glassy eyes and big smiles, the necklace did not buzz or vibrate, or anything, so it was a good sign he was heading in the right direction.

Danielle wanted to, but could not process what was happening. Her brain told her something was going on, but it could not make the gears turn to understand her environment.

Her thought revolved around loving her son, being extremely horny, and wanting to be held by Roy even more.

12