Roy and the Necklace Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned his head and lowered his mouth to hers, she knew this already, so her body reacted by accepting her son's lips.

Kassy looked intently at what was happening, her hand going south to her nether regions to caress the heat away.

'He wants both mom and me... he wants both of us... I saw him over the window talking to that cute neighbour, does he want her also?'

Kassy's thoughts left the room and the mist filled her up, although she could not perceive the mist, she had learnt to accept what was happening. Every time she did, she felt good and she could please Roy. She opened her mind to the mist like never before, surrendering to it as mother and son kissed next to her.

It covered her every thought and her body felt twice as sensitive, Roy was the only clear image in her mind, his perfect body, his amazing skills, his voice, his Cock...

She started openly frigging her clit over the leggings, legs wide open. The something in her mind needed more, and the positive feedback loop of pleasure allowed her to open. The mist started eroding her mind, memories changed, perceptions disappeared. The only thing that mattered was Roy, as more and more of her was taken by the mist, disappearing in its nebulous shadow. In its place, something new came about, curiosity, motivation, desire... but all of those directed solely towards the Man of her dreams (that he was from now on). 'Roy.'

XXX

Maggie woke up startled, she was sleeping on the couch naked and the memories of giving herself to Roy came to her mind a second later.

She stood and walked casually to her clothes, she dressed up and turned, only to find the twins peeking at her around the corner. She realized she didn't care, in the slightest, that they must've heard her when Roy took her. She suspected they peeked, what with their hiding over the corner and not making eye contact.

She didn't care.

She looked at the clock and noted the time.

'Mike will be here in about half an hour.' She remembered, but that seemed so... irrelevant to her. Placing a hand on her tummy, she wanted to feel Roy's sperm in her womb. She closed her eyes and tried, the mere thought made her happy.

'He is such a... such a...' her thought lost before opening her eyes and seeing her children, 'Roy in a MAN...'

An idea turned in her head, she needed a reason to be closer to Roy, but did not want to disappoint him or anything, she thought maybe barging in his home now would displease him, not knowing where that choice of words came from she turned to the fridge.

"Guys, why don't you help me cook?" She called to the twins, to which they looked at each other, silently nodded, and walked to their mother.

XXX

That's it for chapter 4.

Next part is going to be a juicy one... already half written so it should not take too long to come out.

I hope you all liked it.

I'm looking for an editor, I received really good feedback from some of you and a recommendation to get one, so I thought... Who would want to get previews of my stories?

If anyone is interested, send me an e-mail through Literotica and I'll reply (remember to leave a return email address so I can get in touch with you guys)

Or leave a comment, telling me what you thought about the story! Mistakes? Grammar? Direction of the story? I'm very open to all your comments.

Thank you, again!

~BD


12