Roy and the Necklace Ch. 07

Story Info
Sister finds porn-aunt goes for the twins-Roy meets neighbor.
9.8k words
4.58
32k
51

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some little character refresher:

Roy - MC

Kassandra/Kassy - Sister

Danielle/Danny - Mother

Rob - Father

Mike - Uncle

Maggie - Aunt

Alex & Sam - twin cousins

Marianne - cute neighbour

Tiffany - Pastor wife

Ralph - Pastor

XXX

All characters are 18 or older.

Hope you enjoy it!

XXX

Tiffany was ecstatic after Roy left. She had gone home and showered, masturbating with the shower head to thoughts of the Man and his glorious Cock, then went to get dressed and found her bra and panties just a little tight.

She saw a picture of her husband and her when they met in the Mesopotamian region, he looked disgusting to her now, but she was thankful because now she knew Roy.

In the back of her mind, she noticed a paper in Ralph's hand with one of the symbols from Roy's necklace.

XXX

Roy and the necklace Ch. 7

XXX

A new day began for Roy as he opened his eyes in the master bedroom, his mom and sisters to either side of him.

On the wall to his side, he noticed a picture of the family all together, he saw himself and felt lucky he found the necklace.

Roy had changed a lot in the last few days. He was way taller, past 6 feet in fact. He was wrapped in fit and well defined muscles, his hair was thick and luscious and naturally fell backwards on his head, well now he was hairy all over his body. He felt his growing beard and felt proud like a bear. His Cock was now 14 inches long, and each of his testicles were as big as a lemon, this was a pussy destroyer. He looked back at the picture and saw his mother and sister.

'Well, that's interesting.' He compared the ladies with the picture and noticed they changed as well.

Both of them had longer eyelashes, thicker lips, bigger eyes, their skin looked so much better (mainly Danielle, she looked younger), their hair was longer and more luscious, thicker and even blonder than before, but what clearly blew his mind was the change in their bodies.

Kassy and Danielle seemed to have the same size breasts, bigger than before, he noted that he needed to find out how much bigger they were. Their hips and asses as well, whereas before they had delicious asses, now they were bigger, perkier, and had the perfect bubble shape. He reached down and squeezed their cheeks playfully and was overjoyed at the texture and elasticity. They had clearly stayed the same height if not became a little shorter, their thighs became thicker also, but they showed no sign of cellulite or any imperfection. Their waists had also become slimmer and their bodies lost something akin to... tightness... that would be the best way to describe it.

They had no flab, quite the contrary their perkiness was undeniable, but they also got soft as if their bodies became more predisposed to his ministrations and handling.

Suddenly, a gentle kiss took him out of his thoughts, "hey..." whispered his sister to his side.

Her lips looked so enticing and thick, 'perfect for sucking cock,' he thought.

Danielle woke and kissed him the same, but she rubbed her body to his, encouraging Kassy to do the same. Roy was already sporting his morning wood, but when both women started pressing to him, his cock got harder.

'Wait! Condoms!' he thought, trying to resist their advances.

He felt hopeful about the future and powerful for what happened the night before.

Last night, when the family was eating together.

Roy sent his father to sleep on the couch and Rob gave no complaints about it, as Kassy sucked his cock in front of everyone.

Earlier that previous day, when Roy was in the church with Tiffany, Kassy had meandered to his room and opened his laptop.

She sat and scanned the open tabs on his browser for anything relating to Roy's likes and dislikes. She was lucky, Roy had left several porn sites open since before they moved from the last town, something Kassy felt was a treasure trove about Him.

When Roy left in a hurry, Kassy was devastated. She understood she knew little about how to please Roy, and that had to change.

The first tab opened to a video of two women kissing and licking a man's cock, 'well, not really a man...' Kassy thought the penis in the video was clearly smaller than Roy's. She smiled when she read the title.

"Mother and sister suck son's cock and swallow all his cum." It read.

Kassy had never heard of that and she watched the video intently, she learned what a blowjob was, mainly through the explanation the mother of the video was giving to the younger actress that played the sister. When the video was done and the actor had finally sprayed his cum over the two women's faces, Kassy was soaked and horny as the two women licked all the cum from their faces

'This is what Roy wants...' she told herself, the mist opening her mind to desire what she was watching.

Placing a hand in her pussy and rubbing gently, she clicked on the second video. This time it read "Stupid Bimbo gets fucked by her Daddy."

'What is a Bimbo?'

Kassy watched the video, she noted that the actress had huge tits and ass, she was shaved and her lips were clearly thick through artificial means.

For some reason, Kassy felt joy when she noted that her breasts and ass were bigger than the ones in the video, and that her lips were as thick without any help, still the horniness was too much and she pressed her finger on her clit.

In the video, the woman screamed her pleasure much like Kassy does when Roy makes love to her, the actress called for her Daddy to fuck her Harder. As the sister watched, taking mental notes, she rubbed her pussy more feverishly.

On one of her strokes, the hair on her pussy rubbed her hand. She looked down, then at the video, 'does he like it shaved?'

She went back to the previous video and saw that both actresses playing the incestuous family were perfectly shaved.

'I must solve this right away, then probably tell mom.'

She kept watching the videos, getting more and more flustered with each, girls with collars, more incest videos, more blowjobs, squirting women, footjobs, handjobs, titjobs, 'well basically my whole body should be ready for him...' she surmised after the last video with people doing anal sex.

When Roy came back home that night with Rob in tow, Kassy didn't even notice her father sitting at the table, she had spent the entire time Roy was away horny and in need, she watched and rewatched the videos and tried as she might, she could never cum from touching herself. When she finally saw Roy, her body filled with electricity and fire, He would help her cum, and she would be able to show him all that she learned.

XXX

After Kassy left the room and started watching porn, Danielle woke up alone in bed.

She felt younger and sexy, and loved. Her son had opened her eyes to Him, and she was overjoyed for that.

She stood and went to put on clothes, but Roy told her He didn't like her underwear, so she should buy new sets for him, in the meantime she dropped all her underwear on the floor.

The mother decided then on a tank top and leggings, barefoot and horny for her son.

She walked past her son's bedroom and saw her daughter there using his computer and touching her pussy, her body jerked with the motions.

Danielle giggled, 'well, what a sexy woman my daughter is.'

She wondered for a second, with a finger on her chin, since when solid she find women so sexy, but her mind was too cloudy to think about it, so she ran downstairs to unpack everything that had arrived while she was upstairs.

All the time, she thought of Roy.

XXX

After eating Mike wanted to go to bed with his wife, she kindly declined and told the children to stay because she needed to talk to them.

Mike acquiesced and went to sleep, he was out instantly.

"Sam, Alex, I think that as you are both 18 now, you guys need to learn about the world a little more." Maggie explained as she reached and held the twins' arms.

They looked at each other, not really knowing what to say, it was one of them that broke the silence, "what do you mean mom?"

Maggie wondered for a minute which of the two he was, after Roy took her she cared little about it and could not differentiate them anymore.

"I mean, honey... that I'm lifting the porn ban on your computers," she said as both twins' faces lit up, "but, only on the stuff I approve."

Their joy was shortly clouded by confusion, but they didn't care, they now could watch porn!

"Thanks Mom!" They both exclaimed at the same time, after Roy had fucked their mother right in front of them, they were confused and lost.

Neither of them had lost their erections, no matter how many masturbation breaks they could take. Horny and shocked, they just wanted to see something that could take their minds off of their horniness, and the memory of watching Roy in the kitchen fucking their mom constantly replaying in their brains.

"Well then, why don't we go up to your room and check it out?" Maggie offered.

Alex and Sam arched an eyebrow, not really sure what to say, but when their mother stood and started walking they followed meekly.

Once in the room, Maggie placed two chairs in front of their laptop, the meaning clear.

A little shy about watching porn in front of their mother and each other, the twins sat and Sam aimed to start typing, but Maggie swatted his hand away.

"No no, honey. I must choose to make certain it's not something wrong."

Both of them placed their hands on their laps and waited as Maggie typed something in the computer, after some moments she opened a video for them. The title was weird, it read "Sissy Shows Daddy what a good little girl is supposed to do."

The both asked themselves what a sissy was, but if this was what their mother had pulled up, then it would probably be pretty vanilla. They were wrong.

The video opened to a girl, wearing a very short skirt, bending down to pick something a big burly man had thrown to the ground, the twins both thought the man looked like Roy, but less manly, and less handsome, certainly the actor felt less of a man than Roy did in their minds. They didn't question where this feeling came from.

As the girl bent down, a little penis flopped out from between her legs.

Alex and Sam both opened their eyes big as plates when they noticed.

'That's a man!' they thought in unison.

Maggie had found the video when she was going over the parental access through her computer, it popped up right after she searched for the tags, she knew were the right ones for her twin, 18 year old sons' young impressionable minds.

She gently started rubbing her children's shoulders and they were so entrapped in the video, they gave a little jump when her mother touched them.

"What do you guys see?" She asked in a whisper to their ears. Both of them gasped at that, but didn't know what to answer.

Their mother started caressing their shoulders, then necks, then cheeks, always gently and slowly. Finally, one of them spoke, although she didn't care who it was.

"Two men." He said.

Maggie pinched and pulled his ear, "no honey, that's a girl and the other is a person pretending to be a man. You both know what a real man looks like, and that is Roy."

The twins didn't know what to answer, they had never seen porn before, and what they were watching reminded them of when Roy fucked Maggie in the kitchen.

The mist flowed through the three of them, but without Roy's presence it was aimless and it could only amplify the pleasure centers. That was enough for now though.

Sam and Alex had never felt their penises harder than right at that moment, they wanted to tell their mother that she was wrong about the actors in the video, but they couldn't. Her soft caresses were too much for them, she had a hand on each of them, but they felt she was rubbing their entire upper bodies.

On the video, the sissy knelt and started kissing the other actor's crotch over the black trousers he was wearing, the point of view shot showed the make-up the sissy was wearing, and the blond wig half falling.

As the sissy kissed the actor's crotch over the pants, both twins exclaimed, "oh, god!"

They exhaled for a long moment and their bodies seemed to relax.

'What happened?' Maggie asked herself, 'they can't have possibly... not even Mike lasts so little...'

In fact they had, their orgasms crept up from nowhere and it was probably the first time they had an orgasm without touching their penises.

"Mom...?" One of them asked, "I think I need a shower..." his brother said he needed one as well, both of them appeared embarrassed.

This pulled a smile on Maggie's face.

"Ow, did my little twins cream their panties?"

She said in a child's voice, the twins got beat red, but said nothing. They did feel it was weird for their mother to call their underwear panties.

Maggie felt like laughing maniacally, but held off. She had a mission, she loved her children and they needed to not disgust her.

She leaned down and kissed them both on their cheeks and nose and shortly pecked their lips, hugged them tight and rubbed their backs.

"My little twins, don't worry about what happened! I mean, you know Roy... how could you measure up to that? C'mon guys, let's get you cleaned up."

For some reason, their mother mentioning that they could not measure up to Roy didn't bother them, in fact it made them feel better.

They could not compete, why feel bad? This made them smile and stop thinking enough time to realize that their mother had taken the two of them to the bathroom.

"C'mon, off with your clothes. Let's clean you guys up!"

Sam and Alex looked at each other. This was weird, "but mom, I think we can-"

"Do as I say or no more porn!" Interrupted Maggie, and both of them blushed.

"Mom, we're 18! We can shower by ourselves!"

Maggie didn't even bother thinking which of the twins had said this, she simply turned and looked him dead in the eye.

"You are my children, and you will not stop me from loving you. Now get out of your clothes and stand in the tub, or so help me God!"

What she said and what she did were completely opposite and the dissociation was confusing enough and scary enough that both of them started peeling off their t-shirts.

Maggie stood back up with both hands on her hips and a full contented smile.

The twins remained so scared of their mother that they said nothing as she casually made a ball with their clothes and threw them on the hallway.

She then turned to them and started washing them with a sponge and warm water, but never touched their penises. She said nothing about their entirely shaved bodies. Well, she said nothing about that because she didn't think her 18 year old sons could grow any of that disgusting body hair so normal in males.

'There is one male that I don't mind hairy, and that is Roy.'

Sam and Alex aimed at covering themselves several times, but their mother swatted their arms to their sides every time. Their mother's ministrations on their bodies became, at some point, too much and they got another erection.

This came as a surprise for them, as they could not remember the last time they felt so horny they got two erections back to back. They didn't remember because it had never happened.

Their penises were less that 5 inches long and Maggie giggled at the resemblance in size to Mike.

XXX

As morning started and Roy peeled his body from his mother and sister, he decided today was a good day.

His father was clearly under the influence of the necklace and he needed to find out what he could do to use it in his favour. As he shushed the whines and pleas from his women to come back to bed, he went to the kitchen and started the coffee machine.

After a few moments, Danielle walked in, wrapped in a linen robe, but nothing else. Roy admired how the necklace was changing his mother and it was glorious.

They talked a bit about the summer and Danielle mentioned something that perked Roy's ear.

"Well, you should probably get ready for school. Summer break is almost over."

'Well I'll be damn!' He thought.

It was true, in a week or so he would be back in school for his last year in highschool. He felt happy that for the first time in his life he wouldn't be the awkward new kid, nor would he be the short, fat, balding kid either. He was to be an Alpha and he would enjoy it, but first...

"Hey mom, that reminds me. I gotta go to the store and get condoms."

Danielle answered yes, seemingly uninterested. She didn't really understand the need for them. He was a Man, therefore He cums inside, that is what she understood of their relationship, but she would not question her Man, neither his intentions.

After a while Kassy waltzed downstairs, but she was completely naked, she ran to Roy and hugged him tightly, sniffing his scent from his chest.

"Good morning Roy!"

"That's a nice welcome." He commented, immediately Danielle took off her robe and hugged him as well. He got instantly hard as a rock under the shorts he picked randomly.

Kassy remembered what she watched in the videos the day before and took hold of his cock, and started jerking him, she had memorized the perfect sentence for this.

"I love your huge cock first thing in the morning..." she said it in a slurty tone, trying to arouse Roy as much as possible. A low rumbling sound escaped from his chest and Kassy knew she had watched the right videos.

She pulled him from his thoughts and for a moment Roy wondered what had happened to his naively innocent and christian big sister, until she reached the kitchen counter and turned, offering her luscious, big, perky, bubble butt to him.

"Oh yes..." she said in an exhalation as she positioned his cock at his entrance. Roy wanted to get condoms before fucking his sister again, but when he aimed to move his mother hugged his side, pressing her tits to his body and leaning in to kiss him fully. At the same time, Kassy jerked her hips up and down, to feel the head of Roy's Cock run over her pussy.

This was enough stimulation to make Roy change his mind.

'Well, one more time can't possibly hurt.' He thought, not noticing the mist shifting on his mind.

With his hesitation stored in the back of his mind, Roy thrusts forward and bottoms out in one move. The feeling of his Cock impaling her, made Kassy cum instantly, her eyes shot up almost rolling to the back of her head and her knees shook.

Roy held her hips in place and started sawing in and out of her, not going full jackhammer so early in the morning but still at a pretty fast pace.

Kassy moaned and screamed her pleasure, and the lines from the videos flushed forward to her lips.

"Yes! YES! Oh God! I love your huge Cock! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Danielle caressed Roy's body and rubbed herself on him, yet her focus was on Kassy and the language she was using. She understood perfectly that her daughter was enticing Roy with her language and as she gave him more pleasure, she was feeling better and better.

A pinch of envy surfaced in her mind, and so the mother promised herself she needed to learn to do better for Roy.

Kassy screamed more profanities and encouragement to Roy for a few more moments until the orgasms started rolling, crashing on her and washing her mind away. After that, she could only moan loudly and mumble incoherently. Her tits flapped back and forth with the force of Roy's sexual prowess, her bust clapped and swayed with the movement.

Her ass jiggled with every thrust, shaking for a moment and making ripples on the flesh with every crash of Roy's pelvis to her posterior.

He kept that pace until he felt his orgasm approaching, he turned and kissed Danielle full on the lips, and grabbed one of her huge tits with his hand forcefully, she moaned into the kiss.