Roy and the Necklace Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped as he spoke, and her pussy gushed a little.

"You're going to destroy my pussy..." she replied.

He intertwined his fingers in hers and pulled both of her hands up above her head. He lifted his hips and placed his head at her entrance.

Roy didn't realize that the mist was shifting in his mind, the condoms laid forgotten by the bed, as his arousal clouded his decision making, while his rock hard cock urged him to find his relief.

With the condoms forgotten, he pushed forward and started penetrating Marianne. Her entrance opened up for him. When she saw his Cock, Marianne had thought sex would hurt like childbirth, what she encountered was completely different.

As Roy's Cock entered, emotions ran wild in her mind and the pain she expected became in fact pleasure. Pleasure the likes of which she never knew possible. Fireworks lit and exploded in her mind, as the fire and heat enveloped her skin, her pussy gushed it's juices over Roy's Cock, and Marianne understood... as the mist moved again... that she was being taken for good.

Her heart fluttered and she gasped as more of his cock penetrated her, changing it to a moan as her mouth opened and her eyes rolled to the back of her head and the second orgasm hit her, harder than the last or any that she has had in her life up to that point and just like that... her life changed forever.

Roy closed his eyes and dropped his mouth to her exposed tits, so juicy and delicious looking as they shook and jiggled with his neverending first thrust of his cock. He bit on of her nipples and pulled gently eliciting more moans and extending her climax further as he rushed his entrance to her pussy.

Roy pushed harder, fitting 6 inches of his cock inside of her before he had to stop. He moved his head inside of her to make more room and pissed two more inches inside. Marianne felt fuller than ever and in the back of her mind a voice reminded her that this was the biggest, girthiest Cock she had had.

"OH GAWD!" She yelled as Roy found more room and now two thirds of his cock were inside of her.

Roy left her boob and went to the other and as he bit and pulled another orgasm, better than the one before, Marianne squirted for the first time in her life.

Roy pulled his cock out a fraction of an inch and pushed back inside, then repeated the motion, he started sawing in and out with very short strokes, getting deeper and deeper with every thrust. Marianne's mouth was open in a silent scream and closed eyes. This was beyond a doubt the best moment of her life, the mist amplifying the sensations and emotions to cement the magnitude of it.

Roy pulled out until only the head of his cock remained inside, took a deep breath and pushed forward again. He bottomed out and another orgasm crashed over Marianne, squirting once again with twice the potency and her muted scream became a deafening one, almost making the windows shake. Roy decided to let Marianne breathe for a second, so he stayed inside her without moving. Marianne breathed heavily as she recuperated from her shattering climax.

"Oh my God!" She gasped, then focused on his eyes, "Do you believe in love at first sight?" She asked him, Roy for his part understood this was the necklace doing but decided to play along.

"Sometimes," he said, releasing her hands and placing them to her sides. His snarky reply made Marianne smile at him in mock exasperation.

"I mean, this is crazy... you are my daughter's age, and yet when we met, it felt like destiny..."

Roy chuckled and started moving again, very slowly, she gasped and took hold of his shoulders, bracing herself for more.

"If you feel it was destined then, what do you feel now?" He asked her.

She started moaning and could not register properly what he asked, yet in the back of her mind the reply came naturally, "I love you!"

Roy opened his eyes wide, he was not expecting that. He could not come to terms with the power of the necklace, and being loved never really crossed his mind... 'is this how everyone feels about me?' He pondered.

The pleasure was rising again, it felt great to be inside her, he felt hot and was covered in the perspiration from his run and the new sheen that covered his and her bodies.

As he started moving in earnest, he realized that she was giving him this out of her diluted and magiqued sense of love, she was giving herself to him, much like how his mother, sister, aunt, and Tiffany had. The overwhelming sensation of possessiveness flooded his being with pride, invincibility, and confidence.

'She wants to be mine...' he thought as he started humping, 'She is mine!'

This broke the chains in his mind, he thrust as hard as he could and after that he jackhammered her pussy mercilessly. Marianne was beyond pleasure now, this was what feeling like a woman must be, she thought. Her pleasure peaked and crashed in a fury of orgasms, one more powerful than the last, her body forever molded to Him and His will. She was His now, to hell with the rest of the world.

"You are mine!" He roared at her, pointing every word with a deep, powerful motion that speared Marianne to the bed.

"You. Are. Mine!" He repeated, to which Marianne started replying "yes! Yes! Yes!" In louder and louder screams.

He continued the impossible rhythm for what felt like hours, Marianne at some point lost conscience, then woke, then lost it again. All the while squirting her pleasure and girl juice non stop.

'I was born to meet him! I was born to be His!' Marianne repeated in her mind, out of nowhere though, her inner monologue morphed to something different, she would never understand where the words came from, but the certainty in her mind was cemented, 'whatever he wants, I will give Him!'

Roy leaned in and kissed her deeply, she wrapped her arms around Him and as a new climax neared she clawed his back as she moaned in the kiss, this was the last straw and Roy felt the familiar tightening.

His massive testicles filled to the brim with his potent cum boiling and he came, his sperm traveled his length and erupted from his head as he bottomed out inside her pussy, and he bathed her cunt to the brim. This triggered her orgasm, the biggest one yet, and it broke her mind forever.

Her golden shower splashed all over the bed and His body and she lost all control. She shook uncontrollably as her moan became a scream of sheer pleasure calling for God.

Roy kept spewing his cum inside her, it became too much and started to come out, together with her squirt.

He straightened his body from his kneeling position, and realized he had roared when he stopped to take a breath. Marianne instinctively placed her hand over her tummy feeling his warmth and realized his head was poking up from inside of her. For some reason this made her giggle, she was His now, what did it matter if he broke her body to all other petty and insignificant men.

Roy felt tired and laid his body on top of her, his mom and sister liked it, so...

She purred happily under him, His weight on her comforted Marianne in the afterglow of their lovemaking. That's when it hit him, he fucked her raw!

He looked to his side and saw the unopened boxes of condoms still in the plastic bag, 'Fuck!'

He pulled out and walked to it, picking the bag up. Marianne simply cupped her stretched out sex, only tilting to her side to look at him better.

"What's wrong baby?"

He seemed surprised about her speaking, "no, nothing. Just... didn't really use these." He said lifting the bag to show her.

"I loved every second, and I wouldn't want it any other way." She replied.

This comforted Roy, who was still coming to terms with his power over people.

"Sure."

The moment of silence told Marianne something was off, but she didn't want to ruin anything by speaking out of place. Still, the words came to her naturally.

"I love you, whatever you want... I will give you, just say the word."

Roy dropped the box back on the floor and sat on the bed, facing her.

"What do you mean when you say that?"

Marianne took a moment to reply, "I just want to be yours... anything yours for that matter."

He asked her about her daughter and she replied with the same confidence, "doesn't matter... if you tell me to kick her out so you can live here, I will... she's 18 anyway, she should learn to take care of herself."

Roy was somewhat taken aback by this, Marianne simply smiled at him. This passion she felt for him, how long would it last? What else was she willing to do? He feared testing this any further, whatever he would find was not worth harming an innocent person.

"Don't need to do that..." he said.

She smiled and behind her eyes Roy saw something akin to gratefulness.

"Then you should probably meet her, I mean... she will be seeing you a lot, right?"

Roy now saw her insecurity, and beyond that fear. Was he ready for something like that? The answer came as his silence prolonged, her smile changed to a grown, then to the image of terror.

'She can't live without me... why did I say that she was mine?! Fuck!'

Roy came to terms with the responsibility he had chosen, he needed to take it. He leaned and held her shoulder, kissing her deeply. When he came up, he smiled at her and said "nothing would make me happier."

She beamed at him and jumped to his arms in glee, he held her and sat her on his lap.

"Does this mean we are a thing?" He asked her, his youthful inexperience showing, she giggled back.

"You bet your ass we are!" She said.

They hugged for a moment, Marianne in sheer happiness, Roy fearing what he was getting himself into.

'Well, not much I can do about it, I have a sexy girlfriend... that's older than me... that has a daughter...'

XXX

After a couple of hours, Roy decided to go back home. They talked about each other a little.

Marianne is a teacher, regular at the church her parents went to, and a widow mother. She was crazily in love with him and wanted to give him everything she had.

She remained naked when he aimed to leave, she insisted he stay for lunch but he declined.

The topic of the daughter came up twice.

Once when she showed him a picture of her, telling him her name was Monique. The second time when he was leaving.

They were in the kitchen and she pulled at his arm to keep him from walking away, and in a flash of inspiration he told her, "I think it's too soon to break the news to her, what are we going to tell her? Hey, I know this Is sudden but this is your new step-daddy, his name is Roy..."

He imitated her voice and mocked her body language and she laughed cutely. She acquiesced that he was right and released his arm, but he still understood he needed to put her at ease, "don't worry, we live right in front of each other," he said pulling her in a tight embrace, "and I'll be back for some more of this." He finished pinching one of her naked breasts. Marianne purred and stood on her tiptoes to kiss him and he sweetly responded. With that, he was out.

He closed the door behind him, leaving Marianne in the kitchen standing still with her eyes closed.

He walked a couple of steps and at the middle of the road his aunt came bouncing out of her house.

"Roy, Hun! How are you!" She called.

Maggie was wearing a sundress that flowed a little as she half jumped on the street. He smiled at her and approached.

"Hey Maggie! I'm fine, thank you."

She was very eager to know what he was doing at the neighbor's but he dismissed her and asked about her day. Maggie was as happy as a dog when the owner came back, and insisted that Roy came to her place for some fun and to show him a surprise she had for him. He finally accepted, tightening his grip on the bag with the condoms, promising himself that he would use them now and accompanied her inside.

XXX

<Yeah, you like that, right? Good sissy, suck your daddy's cock!>

The twins moaned louder as the actor said this, their mother encouraged them every time they did something that made them less disgusting, and they kept that up for a while.

The video was finished and the next one queued up, another sissy/daddy video, since Maggie had only unblocked those tags in her firewall.

After that one another queued up, and by the end of the third the twins could not get an erection anymore. Their small penises floors down between their chubby thighs.

They were spent.

"Are you finished now, babies?" She asked standing in front of them as she pushed the chair away. Alex and Sam looked at their mother with puppy eyes, still in the spread eagle position and holding their knees by the shoulders.

They nodded and Maggie huffed proudly, puffing her more than prominent chest out, in a wonder woman pose.

Then, the grumbling broke the silence. Both of the twins' stomachs ached for food.

"Well, what can you do?" Maggie said, and together the three went downstairs for a midnight snack.

Once in the kitchen, she prepared two sandwiches and gave it to the twins.

"Well?" She asked, they thanked her and said the sandwich was delicious, "I'm not talking about that, did you like the videos?"

Alex and Sam looked at each other, they didn't know what was normal in porn, so they didn't say they found it weird, but after all that had happened they didn't really know what was weird anymore.

"Y-yeah..." said Alex, Sam nodded.

Maggie smiled, "I knew you would both like it, after all I looked for stuff that would suit you!" She explained with a light, enthusiastic clapping that made her bosom jiggle.

"Wait! It wasn't random?" Sam shot back, almost immediately.

"Oh no, baby. I looked for what you guys should think sex is like."

"But that was two me-" Alex protested before Maggie interrupted him with a stern look.

"I-I mean, it was a sissy and an actor pretending to be a man..." he finished looking down.

"Exactly!" She said.

The twins didn't talk back anymore and simply finished their sandwiches. Their penises hurt, but they still felt the rush from their continuous orgasms and the afterglow. Maggie had somewhat crazy eyes as she looked at them, and her smile only widened as time passed.

"I think this was a good experience!" She said when the children finished their food.

"We should do it more often!" She added with a giggle as she placed the plates in the sink.

"What do you think?" She asked, turning back to them.

They replied their acceptance timidly, the mist had engraved the pleasure in their minds, they were addicted but didn't know it just yet.

"When, mom?" Sam asked. Maggie chastised him with an angry fake cough and a steely gaze, but Sam didn't know what he said wrong. Maggie pulled his ear from the other side of the table.

"When, Mommy! I'm Mommy and you are my babies!"

XXX

Well, that's it for episode 7. Turned out different from what I imagined, but that's fine.

Leave a comment and five star the story!

Thank you and I hope you enjoyed it!

~BD