Roy and the Necklace Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His balls contracted and Kassy felt his Cock getting bigger for a moment and then the discharge of his cum in her womb.

Kassy's legs lost all strength as Her Man's cum flooded her inside and a new violent orgasm swept her off her feet.

Roy looked down and saw his shorts, legs, underwear and the floor were completely drenched in her girl cum, he chuckled.

'It's definitely me making my women squirt...'

XXX

Roy changed his clothes and left the house for his mission to get condoms. He noted that his bed was still disassembled on the entryway, but did not bother about it, he slept in the master bedroom now.

After leaving he ran again, looking for a store, just for the pleasure of being able to move so fast and quickly with the power of his legs.

Kassy was still mumbling on the floor naked after her climax, she felt warm with Roy's seed inside and wondered about the joy she would feel when she got pregnant with Roy's child.

Danielle stood there watching her, finally she crouched and shook her daughter's shoulder.

"Kassy, honey... Can we talk?"

Kassy looked at her, still riding the high from her orgasm and nodded. She sat against the kitchen island and extended her legs, cupping her sex to prevent the cum from spilling.

"What is it mom?" She finally asked, with a big dumb smile on her face. Her mother asked her about where she learned what she did, and Kassy giggled, "I can show you, I think it's important that we do it together."

Danielle helped Kassy up, and together they started walking upstairs. On the way there Kassy asked her mother if she knew how to shave "down there," to which her mother replied a short "yes, why?"

Kassy giggled and told her that she would see later.

Once in Roy's room, the two sat together in front of the laptop, bringing a second chair from Kassy's room.

"So, yesterday I realized that I know very little about what Roy wants, so I started snooping around... and found this." Kassy explained matter-of-factly. Danielle nodded and looked at what her daughter was showing her on the computer. The two started watching the porn videos, one after the other. Both noted that the women in all videos were shaved, and had long hair. They took mental notes of what they said and what they did, how the actresses used their bodies, the positions, everything they could gather from watching.

The two got extremely horny as they watched, not feeling any shame of touching themselves in front of each other. Well, after having been taken by Roy right next to each other and the lesbian session they shared when Roy was helping the movers, there was little space for shame.

Danielle pinched one of her breasts, as she cupped and rubbed her sex with her hand. Kassy was doing much the same, with the difference that she would sometimes gather some of Roy's cum on her fingers and take them from her pussy to her mouth, then lick them hungrily.

When the last video was almost over, Danielle noticed what her daughter was doing.

"Does it taste good?" She asked, to what Kassy replied with an emphatic nodding and offered her mother two fingers.

"You can try if you want!" She said with a huge smile on her face.

Danielle didn't even hesitate when she opened her mouth and shot her body forward to engulf her daughter's fingers in her mouth.

Kassy moaned openly, using her free hand to try and pleasure herself as when her two hands were at work on the task. Danielle for her part had two fingers in her pussy, fingering her sex violently to thoughts of sucking Roy's cock like in the videos they watched.

None of them noticed the video reaching its end, neither did they notice that Autoplay was queuing another.

It was titled: "Bimbo hypnosis training video: how to be a good Daddy's girl."

XXX

It didn't take Roy long to find a store, he went in and most of the people inside turned to look at him, the attention was intoxicating and for a brief moment he considered talking to the cute girls that bite their lower lips when they saw him.

Alas, it was not meant to be, he had more important matters to attend.

He went up to the cashier, a burly, hairy man that seemed to have either Russian or Balkan heritage, and asked for condoms, the cashier seemed awe struck at seeing Roy, and offered the XL sized condoms without questions, for that person, a Man like Roy couldn't possibly have an average penis.

With the short customary thanks, Roy turned and walked out again.

XXX

Maggie woke up in the twins bedroom, her sons hugging her on either side. This brought a smile to her face, as they didn't seem as disgusting or detestable as other people pretending to be male, when they slept. When she laid her head back on the pillow she noticed they were all naked and it made her giggle. Memories of last night came flooding in.

Last night in the shower, after she had cleaned her twin sons but for their penises, things changed in her household forever.

The twins stood there with their erections, barely 5 inches big, their nutsack were small like that of two quail eggs held together by smooth pink skin. The mother openly giggled at her children and they got particularly flustered at that.

"Oh, don't worry children. It's just the resemblance with your father, nothing else." She told them as they protested. She grabbed the sponge and poured a big heap of her own body soap on it, "let's get you guys nice and clean," she said as she started rubbing the sponge on Alex's tummy in small yet deliberately slow circles downward.

Since the twins never practiced any sports, they didn't have fit bodies, but they were not fat. The twins shared a tender pouch on their non-existent abs, but with a shirt on they looked fit. This was in part because of their wide hips and oddly big asses for men.

Alex didn't know what was going on, but since the day Roy took his mother he felt out of sorts. He couldn't focus very long on things and was always horny. His brother was going through the same and the two, try as they might, could not muster any strength to protest what was happening to them, certainly not after their mother had chastised them the way she did earlier.

As events progressed, Alex realized the best thing he could do was let go and enjoy.

"Very good..." said Maggie as she saw her son openly relax, dropping his shoulders and breathing deep, to just allow the moment to happen.

Maggie finally circled around his pelvis and placed the sponge directly under his balls and penis, she giggled when she saw his whole member fit within the length of the sponge. Alex gasped as his mother lifted her hand up, dragging his testicles and penis up with the sponge. When she reached the head of his penis, the gasp got cut in his throat and his penis bounced, making him orgasm.

The pleasure came first, it spread through his body like electricity and then back to his core, he felt the goosebumps run over his skin and as the penis finally bounced straight again, two small salvos of cum shot out barely three inches forward.

Maggie saw what amounted to four droplets of her son's sperm on the floor before she used the water to wash it away, she was getting hornier every second as the thought of doing this for Roy came to her mind.

Alex's little penis started deflating, it was 2 inches big with a foreskin that covered the whole head, with some extra.

Maggie then turned to Sam, and repeated the process, he came in much the same manner. With the two clean she would dry them and then put them to sleep, or so she thought.

When she turned to Alex, his penis was hard again, "oh, baby... what's going on with your little fella?"

Alex would normally protest having his penis called small, but the afterglow of his orgasm, plus the renewed horniness from seeing his brother go through the same, and the mist shifting in his mind, rendered him numb to those commentaries.

He wanted to keep feeling good.

"I don't know mom, but it feels good." He said.

Maggie smiled and slowly wrapped her hand around his penis, "let Mommy help you now..." she said as her hand closed around his entire size with her palm, her fingers touching her hand heel. She placed the thumb full on the head and started again slowly to jerk it. It only took barely half a dozen back and forths for Alex to cum again, this time only a dribble came out.

Sam felt left out, he was hard again and felt his brother getting something he didn't, was unfair.

"Me too mom!" He said in a half girly whine.

"Oh, you poor baby... you also need mommy to help you with that?" Maggie replied, grabbing Sam's penis much like how she did with Alex's.

It didn't take long for him to cum as well, but at this point Alex was hard again. Maggie was lost in her arousal, a smile crossed her face from ear to ear, but her gaze was kinda lost, her blond hair was longer now and it fell past her shoulder blades so every time she turned her head to look at her children it shifted to both sides, and turn her head she did.

Now both twins stood on the tub with their little hard ons, looking expectantly at Maggie.

"Ok my babies, just let Mommy take care of you..." she said, for some reason saying this filled her with joy and an image of a happy Roy filled her head.

The twins nodded, insecure but really wanting this to continue, just the same as their mother wanted to take things further.

"But!" She said, to the immediate dismay of the twins, "this is the last one for your bath, then we go to the bedroom!"

Both her sons smiled and nodded with happy yeses, this did not convince Maggie, so she pinched the heads of their penises, "yes what, babies?" She asked.

Both of them replied in unison, "yes, Mommy!"

She smiled and giggled back at that, after congratulating them she went back to jerk them, this time they released a small droplet that almost wetted Maggie's thumbs.

"Now c'mon, do as I say."

The twins stepped out the tub and Maggie grabbed a huge towel and dried their bodies, taking special attention to their toes and hands, and between their butt cheeks, she then dried their hair with the dried and combed it backwards. Alex and Sam were hard again before their mother was done with the towel, but remained silent as she worked. The mist was amplifying their pleasure and obscuring their thoughts, they pursued pleasure unidirectionally, so their minds chose whatever path took them to more.

Lost and drowning in the kaleidoscope of pleasure, they held Maggie's hands as she guided them to the bedroom.

She sat them both on the bed with a slurty smile and a wink, "now, do as Mommy says and stay there," she said.

She turned and walked to the laptop, placed it on one of the chairs and wheeled it closer to the bed, she hit play and scuttled behind Alex and Sam.

In the video, the sissy sat in a spread eagle position, holding his sissy knees by his sissy shoulders, and Maggie liked that.

"Now children, hold your legs like that."

This surprised the lust drunk twins some, but their mother had slipped her hands around their waist and held their penises in her hands, the slow motion was enough distraction not to question their mother again.

"Good, very good!" She told them with an innocent giggle.

Alex and Sam held their knees by their shoulders in a mirror image, their faces both showing that lost gaze, focused on the video but not really understanding what was happening. In the back of their mind, they noted that the sissy in the video had very skinny legs, compared to their meaty thighs.

Maggie just kept jerking them very slowly, up... and down... up.... and down.

They could not cum anymore, yet they still felt the orgasms and the mother knew every time their feminine bodies jerked and the girly moans escaped their mouths, the twins had climaxed.

After a while, they could not stop moaning.

At this point, Maggie started speaking.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes... very good, just let Mommy do everything..."

"Just do as Mommy says... don't think..."

The twins moaned and whined, as the constant orgasms washed over them, in front the video continued.

The actor made the sissy suck his cock, the sissy laid on the bed in the same pose as the twins. The sissy's little penis was in plain sight now, and he moaned with the actor's cock in his mouth. The actor then started speaking, in a voice that sounded girly in comparison to Roy's.

<Yeah, you like that, right? Good sissy, suck your daddy's cock!>

XXX

Roy ran at full speed until he reached his block, where he stopped. He was drenched in sweat, and his shirt was sticking to his body.

When he turned the corner, he almost bumped against his cute chocolate skin neighbor, Marianne.

"Oh, sorry about that. Almost didn't see you there!" He said with a wolf-like grin on his face.

"No worries, handsome." She called back, smiling at him. After meeting him the day before, Marianne became crazy with lust. She masturbated the entire night and slept for just a few hours. Marianne had never been so obsessed with a man before, not even her late husband.

The moment he stopped in front of her with cat-like reflexes, her heart beat jumped and the smile came naturally.

She asked him if he had been running, and chastised herself internally for the stupid question, Roy didn't seem to mind and welcomed the attention.

"Yeah, it was fun. I went to the store." He said, lifting the plastic bag he was carrying with two Magnum 36 unit boxes.

Marianne got a flirty look, "what are you going to do with those, stud?"

Roy understood the meaning, and for a moment he remembered how he was before the necklace, this broadened his smile, and replied.

"I don't know if I can tell you, but I can definitely show you..."

Roy felt hunger for his neighbour, since the first time he met her, when he was still coming into the power of the necklace around his neck, he had wanted her. Yesterday after all the stress, and surprise he went through, his neighbour never crossed her mind, but seeing her there on the street fueled a fire in his chest.

The woman was wearing jean short shorts and a loose grey tank top, with sneakers, the whole outfit gave her the air of a suburban mom with a sexy touch.

She bent forward a little to expose some of her cleavage to Roy, who looked unabashed.

"Sure, stud." She finally said.

They walked together to her home, Roy grabbed her by the waist and she practically fell on top of him, pressing her body to his and laughing with excitement.

Once behind the door, they didn't waste any time and their tongues battled in a passionate kiss. With the condoms in his hand, he found a renewed sense of confidence from the day before, and far superior to any previous moment in his past, 'This is the true me, the real me!'

Emboldened, Roy took hold of her tank top and ripped it with brutal and animalistic need, together with her bra.

Marianne's beautiful double D's flopped down, perky and enticing. He didn't wait and threw his mouth to her nipple, Marianne moaned loudly as she caressed his hair, pulling him closer to her chest.

Electricity spread throughout her body from that nipple, "oh God," she moaned. Roy massaged both her tits, mauling them with hand and mouth.

He slipped his fingers under the waistband of the jean shorts and pulled out and downwards, ripping the button and zipper of the shorts and dropping them to the floor. He growled when he saw her in her pink thong.

"Oh God, you make me so hot!" Marianne said in an exhalation, because of her anxiety mixed with horniness she had trouble breathing.

"I'm gonna make you more than hot, baby." Roy replied calmly, as he got close to her and picked her up in a princess hold, "bedroom." He barked at her and she pointed and guided him there.

She could not stop looking into his eyes, his jawline, his neck, his chest... everything about this man melted her heart, and her mind could not think straight in front of him.

The mist shifted in her mind, it filled her nostrils with Roy's scent, it made her hornier, it amplified his touch on her skin to drive her wild.

After her husband's passing, Marianne dedicated herself to her work as a teacher, and her daughter. She was so alone, she masturbated regularly, but could not find the time to date anyone. The fateful day in which she met this Man, felt to her like destiny personified. He was everything she never knew she needed. From the tone of his voice to his very presence commanded admiration and awe.

They reached the bedroom and Roy went for the bed, He placed her gently on the mattress and she opened her legs for him. He wasted no time and tore the thong from her, drawing a gasp followed by a giggle from her lips. Naked, laid bare for Him, she felt safer than any moment in her life. This was destined to be, she thought to herself.

He caressed her inner thigh, marveling at her smooth and soft skin, he kissed her knee and then trailed down to her navel. He went past her pussy and Marianne protested with an anxious whine, but not for long. He kept kissing her gently, yet forcefully holding her body.

The mist moved to envelope her mind, her psych adapting to His will. The memories and feeling for her late husband started to seem small and insignificant to her, Roy made her feel things the likes of which she never knew possible.

He reached up to her breasts again, and mauled them, biting her nipple gently, but hard enough to make her gasp.

He cupped them both and rubbed possessively, as he leaned forward and kissed her full on the mouth. The passion and the heat of the moment became too much, and as Marianne hugged his head, the wave of an orgasm peaked, and when their tongues met, it crashed on her like a tidal wave.

The power of the orgasm was so much her legs jumped to hug his waist, and press her chest to His. The long moan and muted scream of her pleasure vibrated in her mind, where the mist reminded her that no one had ever made her cum just from her breasts and kisses.

Roy chuckled in the kiss as he saw Marianne hanging from his body, not wanting to let go. He pulled down his shorts with Marianne still hanging, his cock flopped up and bumped across the crack of her ass, fitting snugly against her perky cheeks.

"Mmmhhh, yeas! Fit that Cock in my pussy, Daddy!" She moaned against his ear.

Roy's ears perked up at that, he had never been called Daddy before. He liked videos in which the porn actress or actresses called the male counterpart that, but never thought about it too deeply. He couldn't ponder about it now, Marianne started humping her hips against his cock. He laid her again on the bed, and she lifted her hips and ass as high as possible, opening her legs much the same in a floating split with bent knees to facilitate access to her pussy.

He straightened up and took off his shirt, exposing his big muscular torso to Marianne, who bit her lower lip hungrily.

"Do you see this?" Roy asked her, placing his cock on top of her, his balls resting on her pussy and the full 15 inches of pussy destroying Cock reaching over her tummy.

She placed two tentative hands of the girth and marveled at not being able to wrap her hand around His Man meat. Then she traced the tips of her fingers up to the head and noticed it was hiding behind her breasts.

'This Cock is going to reshape me!' she thought with horror, but the mist enveloped her fear and disguised it as anticipation and excitement. Her heart beat so fast it drowned all other noises, her pupils dilated, her breathing more agitated.

"Do you?" He asked again, taking her hands in his and bringing her attention back to his eyes. She nodded, her gaze lost somewhere far away but still finding his face, Roy chuckled.

"Do you understand what will happen when I put this inside you?" He asked her.