Roy and the Necklace Ch. 08

Story Info
Roy finally gets the condoms, no one rejoices...
6.7k words
4.53
28.3k
39

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some little character refresher:

Roy - MC

Kassandra/Kassy - Sister

Danielle/Danny - Mother

Rob - Father

Mike - Uncle

Maggie - Aunt

Alex & Sam - twin cousins

Marianne - cute neighbour

Monique - neighbor's daughter

Tiffany - Pastor wife

Ralph - Pastor

XXX

All characters are 18 or older.

Hope you enjoy it!

XXX

They replied their acceptance timidly, the mist had engraved the pleasure in their minds, they were addicted but didn't know it just yet.

"When, mom?" Sam asked. Maggie chastised him with an angry fake cough and a steely gaze, but Sam didn't know what he said wrong. Maggie pulled his ear from the other side of the table.

"When, Mommy! I'm Mommy and you are my babies!"

XXX

Kassy felt groggy and sticky, her fingers, arms, tits, pussy, legs... she felt sticky all over, really.

She looked out the window and noticed the sun setting.

'Where did, like, the day go?' She wondered to herself.

She tried to stand but there was something on top of her pinning her body to the ground, she lifted her head and saw her mother splayed over her.

"Like, mom! Wake up!" She whined annoyingly to her mother.

Danielle opened her eyes, batting her long eyelashes, "like... what, Hun?" She felt weird, like a fog on her mind clouding her thoughts. It wasn't until Kassy pushed her aside that she sat up fully awake.

"Why are we, like, on the floor Hun?" She asked her daughter, who now stood next to her mother looking at her body.

Her tits looked huge but did not sag at all, the same with her ass, hips, and thighs, but her hair tickled the back of her knees.

She didn't remember her daughter looking like this before and she tried to strain her mind in an attempt at remembering when the change happened.

"Mom? Do I, like, look kinda weird to you?"

Her mother sat with her legs under her ass and her arms supporting her body on the floor, she giggled and it made her daughter giggle.

"Yeah! Like, you look tots hot!" Danielle wondered since when she spoke like this, but the effort was too big to really matter.

She finally found it in herself to stand and she realized her own body felt different... and sticky.

"Hey, hun? Do I, like, look kinda weird to you?" In fact, her body changed in much the same manner as her daughter's. Kassy giggled and it made her mother giggle as well.

"Yeah! Like, you look tots hot!"

They both stopped and wondered at some kind of deja'Vu, before dismissing it entirely.

They giggled a lot as they talked about the time, showering and getting ready for Roy, they walked naked holding hands towards the bathroom.

They didn't bother to question their impulse to get ready for Roy, nor their lack of shame at showering together, nor when they lathered up each other with body wash as they pecked their lips, nipples and pussies gently.

"Oh, like, Mom! We gotta, like, do the thing!" Kassy giggled as she half jumped excitedly towards the bathroom cabinet and pulled out a female razor, Danielle opened her eyes wide and giggled happily while clapping with her hands, "Yeah! Tots!"

Danielle sat her daughter on the edge of the tub and opened her legs, she kissed her mush lovingly and proceeded to smear the shaving cream, Kassy giggled and commented that she loved the feel of her newly shaved "cunny" when her mother was done. They changed places and repeated the process.

They stood holding their pelvises, checking on a job well done and could not help but find each other extremely sexy and arousing.

"Like, we are soooo sexy!" Exclaimed Danielle with a chorus of giggles and approvals from her daughter.

They held hands once again as they went to the bedroom and began picking clothes, their excitement died down some when they could not find clothes sexy enough for what they had in mind, until Danielle gasped and ran downstairs.

"Like, what Mom?" Kassy yelled in exasperation, before Danielle came back with a pair of scissors.

She grabbed a pair of jeans and cut them around the pelvis area.

Kassy laughed with a hand on her mouth, "yeah! That's like, tots perfect!"

After doing the same to another pair of jeans the result was exactly what they had in mind. The jean shorts looked more like jean panties, and hugged their hips and ass so tight, the button was about to pop off, and their ass cheeks spilled out.

The material fitted snugly like a thong, and they lifted it further so the button and zipper wouldn't be under any strain as it reached their taut tummies. When they beheld the final product they cheered, jumping and hugging, mashing their enormous breasts together.

What began as a celebration became, shortly, a make out session, when their excitement died down and they looked into each other's eyes.

Mother and daughter kissed like long lost lovers, their tongues battling in their mouths for the higher arousal of each other and their hands roamed their bodies, stoking the heat that their contact and caresses created.

Kassy moaned in her mother's mouth and parted from the kiss.

"Roy is gonna, like... love this!" She half whispered, looking her mother in the eye.

"Tots, Hun! And we haven't even chosen a top yet!" Danielle pointed out with an excited giggle.

They separated but held hands, a promise for more fun later, once they were ready for Roy.

"Now!" Said Kassy, "what else can we do with, like, those scissors!"

XXX

Roy was enticed to follow Maggie into her home, he held the box of condoms tightly, a reminder that he had to use them and not forget like with his neighbor, he looked back with some worry at Marianne's home, before Maggie pulled him with her hand.

Inside Marianne's house, the dark skinned woman stood frozen in the kitchen, naked as when Roy left, still savouring the kiss that filled her heart with love. In a flash of lucid thinking, she remembered Roy mentioning that they probably needed to take things slow with her daughter, so she decided to get dressed to wait for Monique.

She walked reluctantly back to her room, as she felt she needed to remain naked to be ready for Roy if he wanted to pop in for a quickie, her job and life be damn, her priority was her Man. His warm seed inside her filled her with a joy she never knew. A gentle, subconscious caress over her tummy helped her feel close to Him.

Picking up her discarded clothes along the way, she threw them by the side of her bed, before tidying up the bed a little to finally get to finding new clothes. She opened her wardrobe's door wide and was greeted by the sight of her daughter unconscious; laying on her ass; legs spread open; her fingers inside her pussy; and her eyes rolling to the back of her head; and her tongue falling to the side of her mouth.

"Oh my god, honey! What are you doing here?!"

XXX

Monique is a very reserved child, not social, nor antisocial. Since her dad passed away she leaned more on the antisocial side, but still went out with her friend, Laura, a cute Colombian teenager that lived a few blocks away.

She didn't like meeting new people, let alone dating. After her dad passed away, she didn't feel like meeting with other men.

She had heredated most of her mother's looks, the chocolate skin, the light blue eyes from their mixed background, the legs and ass, but she was somewhat flat compared to her mother, barely a B cup. After turning 18 some time ago, she started getting more attention from the opposite sex and she hated it, so she spent most of her summer break running in between made up chores for her mother and spending time with her friend Laura.

Today, she told one of the boys she knew from school that wanted to hang out with her, that she would spend time with her friend again but when she reached Laura's home, her friend told her she had a date and could not stay.

Monique had already told her mother she would spend the day at Laura's, since she hated to do actual chores for her mother, but due to the sudden scheduling problem, she decided to head home. On the way, Joe, the quarterback from her highschool pulled up to her on the sidewalk.

"Hey! Thought you turned down my friend Jimmy, because you would be at a friend's?"

Monique rolled her eyes at him openly, but stopped to talk, she didn't want to be on the football team's bad side.

"Yeah, I thought so too. Turns out she had something to do, so we had to cancel." She said, crossing her arms as she turned to talk with Joe.

"Hey, I know you don't want to date... anyone really, but my dad opened this new restaurant and I wanted to invite you, maybe to talk?"

Monique sighed, annoyed. Joe was not a bad dude, the rest of the team were asholes, but Joe was alright. She really didn't think bad of him or anything, and he seemed like a nice dude, so in order to get him off her back she decided to accept and then break things off.

"If it's just for dinner and talking, sure. But! I will drive there myself."

Joe smiled like a cornered con artist and agreed, speeding off once they exchanged contact info and the address of the restaurant.

Monique looked at her phone and sighed again exhausted, 'well, at least I have Something to do to get mom off my back about the chores...' she concluded in an attempt to fight off the frustration.

When she finally got home, no one was there. She made herself a sandwich and ate as she scrolled down her feed. A text from Joe popped on her screen.

*Dont forgt! C u at 7*

Monique cursed and looked at the time, it was so early she almost threw her phone to the wall. Since she had nothing else to do, Monique went to her room to find something to wear for the dinner. She stood in front of her door and decided that anything her mother had would be better than her own clothes, so she turned and got to Marianne's wardrobe in the opposite room.

She was going through Marianne's stuff when she heard the door open, 'I better ask mom for hel-'

Before she called for her mom, Monique heard a man talking and perked up her ear.

'Oh my god! She came with a man!'

She squatted and aimed to run away, but before she could, the male voice barked from the stairs.

"Bedroom!"

She heard her mother guiding the man and Monique panicked, 'oh God, where do I go?'

In her manic state, she turned to the wardrobe and jumped inside, closing the doors behind her.

The man, carrying her mother, walked inside and dropped her on the bed, where he proceeded to rip her mother's thong with his hands.

'oh my...' she thought, surprised with a hand in her mouth. She gasped when she saw him taking his shorts off and the biggest dick she has ever seen sprang up like a metal industrial rod.

Monique could not help but feel aroused as her mother's moans filled the room.

Her hand snaked subconsciously to her pussy as she saw her mother clinging to him and humping her hips desperately to get him inside.

That's when Monique noticed her wetness, she looked at the man, Marianne just a body filling the space with Him on the bed, he groped and caressed her body like property and Monique could only frigg her pussy in response.

He was tall and muscular, his grunts primal and animalistic, handsome. The daughter, having forgotten that the body on the bed was her mother, could not help but picture herself in the bed underneath his body. The mist spread to the tips of her consciousness, it opened up her mind to enter and shift. Monique noticed her thoughts drifting, her mind settling on the Man in the room, taking the woman on the bed with a passion, the 18-year-old Monique, didn't know men were capable of.

'What a Stud!' She thought in the whirlwind of emotions that ran in her mind. Her fingers crept to her clit and she rubbed faster, following the rhythm that the Man chose for fucking Marianne.

'Is this what men are like?'

Marianne suddenly clutched her body to the Man and Monique understood the earth shattering magnitude of the orgasm, which was enough to give the daughter her own amazing orgasm.

The mother arched her body in a tight knot of pleasure that escalated in octaves.

The couple started doing something that Monique had only seen in porn before and could only describe as fucking, wild abandon in passion and animalistic energy that filled the high-schooler with electricity and a sense of foreboding.

'That is a Man!' She told herself, picturing the little boys of the football team and realizing the comparison only exalted the Man and humiliated the team.

She kept masturbating furiously, her hips bucking, and biting her knuckles so as to not scream her moans of pleasure. This was by far the best masturbation session in her life. The pleasure kept escalating, her skin becoming more sensitive, driving the sensations higher.

Her hard nipples were almost hurting until she placed her hand on one of them, her body relaxed at the touch but her breathing became more agitated. This was torture, she had never explored this voyeuristic side, because she didn't know she hag it. The moans and screams from her mother only helped her to imagine herself in that bed and it drove her wild.

She moaned openly, completely forgetting where she was but the couple didn't notice her, Marianne's screams of passion calling for God hid any noise coming from the wardrobe.

Monique kept masturbating, never feeling enough, even when she slipped two fingers inside her pussy it was not enough, even three curving up and teasing her g-spot how she always liked it, it wasn't enough.

The Man's body was the sexiest she had ever seen and salivated at the thought of kissing any part of his perfect body. She mauled one of her tits with her free hand, seeking this pleasure but it evaded her. She could edge and bring herself close but never to climax, and it was torture.

She kept her caresses, moans, and whimpers going, edging closer to the peak until she saw the Man's jackhammering hips become erratic and for some reason she understood perfectly what would happen.

His low growl turned into a roar and she could tell He exploded inside her mother. With that, something exploded in her mind and body, the wave crashing over her and the climax washing through her body in exquisite pleasure.

Neither mother nor daughter could contain their screams of joy that welled up from within.

Monique, having finally satisfied her need, fell into the mist as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

XXX

Maggie was ecstatic that she found Roy on the street. Oh, how lonely she felt not feeling Roy's presence close to her body. Just thinking of Him felt good, standing next to Him felt wonderful, to touch Him, now that felt divine...

Roy noticed how giddy she behaved and it also made him feel things... he felt Powerful.

She guided him inside and the first thing he noted was the silence.

'What is going on?' he thought, feeling possessive for some reason.

Maggie for her part, turned and lifted her dress over her head, standing naked in front of Roy.

The silence worried Roy no longer, he admired Maggie's body noting the changes, like the new firmness in her tummy, the slimmer waist, slightly wider hips, and of course the newer perkiness in her breasts that hung higher on her chest. Her smile ran from ear to ear as she basked in his attention.

"You look great..." he said in an exhalation, his hands climbing up to her breasts to cup them.

Maggie moaned as His hands touched her skin, electricity and pleasure spreading through her body.

"I missed you so very much..." she moaned, melting under His ministrations.

Roy loved her need for him, a smile spreading on his face just like Maggie's.

'She's as mine as Kassy and Danielle...' he thought, ignoring the wolf like hunger and that he thought of Danielle as his Mom no more.

"I live right next door, how could you miss me so much?"

Maggie stuttered a little and replied, "I just don't know how to...to approach you, I never want to annoy you..."

Her need to never displease Him covered Roy's heart in honey, He hugged her and kissed her deeply.

"Any time, just knock." He replied with authority. Roy realized this last night, His father and other men could fall under the spell much like any woman and the possible solutions to his problems started popping in his mind. The possessiveness he felt for the women he was claiming only escalated from there, as he knew how to take responsibility for the future.

In this rapture of joy, He placed both his hands on Maggie's new perky yet soft ass and lifted her, she wrapped her legs around Him and moaned through her smile.

"Just take me, please!" She moaned with a whine.

Roy carried Maggie, their mouths tied in a deep soulful kiss and dropped her on the couch again, where he took His cock out, Maggie smiled at it, worshipping the enormity and magnificence of the tool. Thicker than her wrist, it ran past her forehead as she looked up at it from her sitting position on the couch.

"Kiss the tip and show me how much you mean it." He told her, an overbearing authority in his tone gave shiver to Maggie, driving the excitement of the moment.

She reached up with her hands and wrapped around his girth to lower the tip just enough for her luscious lips to kiss the underside of his head, "oh yeah... now suck it," Roy moaned. Maggie licked the truck and gave wet kisses up and down the length, the videos she watched with the twins echoing in her mind. She licked up His Cock like a lollipop and at the tip she opened her mouth to engulf the head.

"Ouch! No teeth!" Roy exclaimed.

She opened wider and corrected her mistake, but the effort now made it harder to fit His Cock in her mouth, she felt it stretching her face muscles and some tears fell from her eyes. Then the precum hit her tongue, the salty yet rich flavour invading her senses exploded in her mind, her nipples became hard, her pussy gushed it's juices, her pupils dilated. Saliva started flooding out, lubricating Roy's Cock and she began the motions she saw in the videos.

XXX

Sam and Alex stood naked by the hallway, they peeked from the corner to the living room where their mother was servicing Roy, their penises hard, they subconsciously began to rub them. The adrenaline rush they felt before, watching the porn videos, multiplied manyfold in their voyeuristic exercise and the mere presence of Roy in the room.

They saw Maggie turn her eyes from Roy to look at them without taking Roy's cock out of her mouth, a half smile crept up her mouth.

"Look at me." He said, His voice, a deep rumble of stone, pulled Maggie's eyes from the twins to Him, "very good..." He added, and Maggie giggled.

She licked the shaft like a lollipop from base to head again, and placed her hand on the base.

"Oh, God! You have the most perfect Cock..." she said as she placed her elbow next to his base to measure it and it was longer than her forearm. With both hands, she jerked him slowly.

"You are a Man... the only Man..."

Sam and Alex grabbed their penises and jerked, perspiration covering their bodies, their breathing agitated, yet they kept quiet as their mother told them when she left to look for Roy.

Last night, when they got to bed, Maggie promised them to show them the real stuff so the twins could understand the difference between the videos and a real Man.

Maggie engulfed the cock in her mouth and pressed forward, she knew about porn and about the different ways people classified it, but she was not an avid watcher, in fact, she had probably seen less than a dozen or so videos. In them, people giving blowjobs was a very common theme, so she knew what it was supposed to look like, not how it was truly done.

Roy corrected her about the teeth, then she realized she needed to breathe through her nose. The mist shifted and she felt her mind give in to something, she thought the true joy she felt by giving Him pleasure was that. She felt light and every sensation was heightened, her breasts needed comfort and so she released His Cock to massage them. Her pussy was drooling just like her mouth. Every moan, breath, and gasp from Him gave her purpose and pleasure, and she felt great doing it.

12