Roy and the Necklace Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No person can compare to Him, nothing compares to this!' She thought.

Whatever lingering feeling she had for her husband Mike, flew behind the mist to be consumed as if it never existed. Her children could never be men, the act itself of trying was an affront to Him.

Her saliva was dripping like a broken faucet, it covered his entire 16 inches and drooled down His testicles. She remembered from one of the videos the sissy handling the actor's tiny balls, 'If it pleases Him, He gets it!' She thought out of nowhere, and so she left the boobs and held each of his sperm tanks in her hands, they were bigger than her hands, the tips of her fingers less than an inch apart could not wrap around them.

'I need to give Him more... everything... I must give...'

She relaxed her throat and did what felt right, she pushed forward, His iron hard dick didn't even flinch as the head entered her throat.

"Yeah... that's good, moareeeee!" Roy exclaimed.

The twins were lost in the debauchery in front of them, they cummed but it felt wrong, they were salivating a lot for some reason. In the future they would not remember who did it first, but at some point, one or both of them drooled their spit on their hands and spread the saliva over their genitals. One hand, palm open, rubbed downwards, while the other wrapped itself around their tiny, pink, foreskin-covered, penises. They held their testicles and handled them like they could see their mother doing to Roy, this was right, but not completely. They rubbed lower and suddenly their hands went past their perineum, the tips of their fingers lightly grazing their anuses, and that did it. They squirted on their hands a tiny amount of sperm.

Roy noticed a low, conspicuous moan from the corner of the room and a quick glance told him the twins were peeping at him and their mother.

He wondered about the power of the necklace and how it affected males, lightbulbs turning on in his mind. The women were His, He didn't want the men in his family to have any place in them... and if they didn't have a place, He had to take that position for himself.

He held Maggie's head with both hands and started swaying His hips back and forth, the spit and saliva she was drooling lubricating His tool.

The more He pushed, the deeper His Cock penetrated her throat and she loved every second. He could tell, she moaned like a porn actress but her eyes showed pure devotion.

Everyone in that house lost track of time, the twins cummed several times, to the point that they could not release any more sperm, yet Roy kept fucking Maggie's throat nonstop, the glucks and gugs coming from her wet throat reverberated in the twins' heads, stoping only when Roy took a longer thrust to let Maggie breathe. He felt his testicles churning, prompting him to thrust forward until Maggie's nose was pressed against His hairy pelvis, she looked up at Him as he turned his face up on bliss and groaned His release down her throat.

Maggie wanted to taste His perfect and delicious seed, but His Cock was buried down deep, shooting the heavy ropes of cum straight down her gullet.

Sam and Alex had a sudden orgasm that caught them off guard. Their breath got stuck in the middle and the pleasure shot up, they looked at each other and back at the couple on the couch as their faces contorted by the surprise and the mouths fell open in an O shape. Roy slowly started taking his Dick out of Maggie, her stretched neck showing just how deep He had pushed her, as He did more ropes of cum kept shooting out of His cum-hole. Two filled her mouth, and the last drew a snaking line on her face from forehead to chin. This lines of spit and sperm connected the head of His Covk with her mouth.

XXX

Maggie felt His cock throbbing in her, she had taken a deep breath on the last motion and felt ready to receive His seed inside. A sudden orgasm crushed over her, tightening her throat just enough to lock him deep. Drowned in pleasure, she still felt His cum filling her stomach, 'This is pure happiness...' she understood.

Her eyes were disoriented but her smile was huge on her face, her stomach felt warm and full and her face and neck stretched but the good kind of stretched.

She tried to say "thank you," to Roy but couldn't speak, the pleasure was still raging through her body like an avalanche. The twins were in much the same situation but their orgasm ended, they just couldn't speak because they were speechless.

They couldn't have ever imagined a Man could take possession of a woman in such a way, but above all, the fact that they cummed as Roy cummed brought so many questions to their minds that speaking became secondary.

Certainly, He is so commanding that his mere presence feels good, but to cum just because He did baffled the twins.

"That was good." Roy said, placing His huge, strong hands on Maggie and turning her around. He knelt her on the couch and threw her body over the back. He used her as he wanted, she didn't matter, 'only His pleasure...' understood the twins.

Out of nowhere, He took a box of condoms and pulled one out of the box. The twins thought it felt wrong for some reason. The exxtra Large condoms reminded Sam and Alex of their own inferiority towards Roy. They were taken out of their thoughts by Him.

"Hey! Why are you guys hiding back there?" He asked them.

The two didn't know what to say, "Come here and get a better look!" He finished, giving them a predatory smile, His voice as commanding and masculine as ever.

Sam gave the first step, not confident but hesitant but Alex followed without question, the two approached the couch but remained several steps away.

"No no, get over here." He said. The twins felt butterflies in their lower pelvis, covering their nakedness with their hands as they stood next to Roy and Maggie.

"Kneel there, and watch," He followed, they both sat on their heels and looked up at Roy putting the condom on, that's when Maggie came back to her senses and saw the twins on the floor, she didn't even flinch at the sight of them there, but lost it when she saw Roy putting the condom on.

"What are you doing honey!?" She yelled, putting her hands on Roy's to stop him.

He simply looked at her sternly, the mere notion of having to explain himself annoying him to no end.

"Shut up and open your legs." He barked back, and immediately Maggie complied.

Roy saw her hairy pussy and off topic recommended her to shave, she nodded effusively, the twins did as well but he wasn't looking.

XXX

Marianne woke her daughter, Monique only replied with an annoyed grunt but jumped up when she realized where she was.

"Why are you here?!" The mother yelled again.

Monique looked positively embarrassed, "I'm sorry mom," she replied.

Marianne huffed, her breasts rising and falling enticingly with the act and the daughter could not help but glue her eyes to her mother's breasts.

"Were you hiding here the whole time?" She said, and Monique nodded, she thought about lying but her mind felt clouded and so she reacted before thinking.

"Oh, God! What have you done?!" Marianne exclaimed, her daughter felt terrified and asked what was wrong, as Marianne passed the room nervously.

"Roy told me to take it slow with you! To wait before you find out! What if he hates me when he hears about this!?"

Monique felt nervous and didn't think before telling her mother of the possibility of lying to Roy, her mother jumped to the wardrobe and slapped her across the face for the very first time in her life.

"Sorry, I was wrong..." she said to Marianne. The mist still heavy on the recess of her mind shifted, 'how can I be so stupid, to lie to that Man is wrong!' Monique thought, she never thought why it was wrong, she just knew.

"I'm going to call Roy and try and apologize before it's too late... God! I don't bother you for anything, I give you space, and I do all the work in this house, and this is how you thank me?!"

Marianne kept yelling at her daughter as she looked for her phone, Monique for her part crawled out of the wardrobe and sat by the bed hugging her knees, she started sobbing as her mother yelled from the kitchen downstairs.

XXX

Maggie laid on the couch with her legs hanging open in a perfect split, she didn't remember being able to do that, but now pleasing Roy was more important than her worries. Her twin sons knelt on the floor and it made her chuckle how you could barely see their heads popping over their meaty thighs.

Roy finished putting the condom on and placed the head on her entrance.

"Could you take it off, please?" Maggie whined.

Roy looked at her like she was crazy, yet at the same time, He also felt it was wrong to use it. The reasonable parts of His mind won in the end, until He found a way to take responsibility for what would happen, He needed to wear the condom.

'healthy offspring...' the words from Tiffany resonated in His mind, other thoughts about the necklace's power turned in His mind as He positioned His Cock.

"No." He simply replied to Maggie, and shoved His Cock inside her. Sheathing His blade in her velvet pussy, a moan escaped His throat.

Maggie's eyes rolled to the back of her head, she clenched her teeth and moaned a throaty scream of pleasure.

The twins stayed kneeling on the ground because Roy said so, they could not grab their penises with their full hands comfortably, so they started rubbing their penises with their fingers, breathing deeply through their mouths.

After a moment of staying still with His cock inside His aunt, Roy pulled out and thrust forward again, then again, and lastly He started moving back and forth in a steady rhythm. Maggie felt the pleasure spread over and through her body like an electrical current of fire, she moaned out loud almost screaming her joy, barely distinguishable words came every once in a while.

"Yes... I love you... yes... please... more....!"

Encouraged by her words, Roy picked up the rhythm progressively, her breasts shaking up and down with every time He bottomed out inside her, she marveled at the sight of His iron-hard pussy-destroying monster of a Cock peeking up from inside of her in her tummy.

The twins, on the other hand, could not see that from their vantage point, yet they still marveled at the sight of Roy's fist sized cum-tanks slapping against their mother's plump, perfectly round, and perky bubble-butt, with a loud clapping sound.

The orgasms rolled over Maggie, never really ending, she didn't know if she was going through one or many climaxes, babbling incoherent words of worship and admiration for Him.

Sam and Alex now realized how childish their fascination for porn was, how fake and insignificant the videos were, how insignificant the actors were compared to the stud in front of them.

"You. Are. Mine. Bitch!" Roy growled out of gritted teeth, pointing out each word with a fierce thrust. Maggie was more than happy to comply.

"Yes! YES! GOD YEAH! I'M YOURS! I'M YOURS! ONLY YOURS!"

As the words came out of her mouth, her image of herself also changed. She saw an image of many women, kneeling at His feet in worship. All pregnant, all willing with a smile on their faces.

Many were pregnant, until she realized she was one of them, bulging belly and everything, whispering sweet words to a nubile naked teenage girl that sat next to her, rubbing her pussy as she explained her place was at Roy's magnificent feet, worshipping Him in all His glory.

She caressed her body as another woman fed the teen from a cup with some kind of white and thick liquid, telling her to gulp down the nectar... but something was wrong, the girl next to her was not some random woman, but her twin sons. The imaginary character was both of them at the same time, and gulped down from the cup, that was not a cup... it was a plastic... and shiny... CONDOM!

As the image became as clear as real life, the epiphany drove Maggie to a further greater climax, even though she thought it was impossible the sheer joy like pleasure of worshipping Roy cleared her doubts.

'Oh how perfect! How stupid was I to question Him! I'm not to question His intentions!'

Roy kept roaring as He jackhammered Maggie's Pussy, He didn't care about anything but His own pleasure and satisfaction, nor He needed to. Maggie showed on her face the rapture she went through with every thrust that deformed her cunt, marking it forever so that she could never derive pleasure for other lesser men.

He leaned in and bit one of her shaking nipples in His mouth, licking it with His tongue flat, His other hand went to the other tit, pinching it and mauling it roughly. His other hand remained on her hip, holding her in place. The schlick sounds of His manhood penetrating her pussy reverberated in the living room, Maggie released incalculable amounts of her girl cum from her snatch, wetting everything from the couch to the rug on the floor, His heavy balls dripping her juices as much as it kept clapping her buns.

The twins had to lean back and they opened their knees wide when Roy wasn't looking. Their little penises popped up and they started masturbating for real now, they had several orgasms one after the other, but they were dry.

The warmth on the lower pelvises spread and with an open hand they started caressing up and down their lengths until the tip of their fingers rubbed their perineum, it was no longer a tentative touch, their palms flat on their small testicles.

Roy pumped even faster, His hips became a blur. Sam let out a whiny and girly moan followed closely by Alex as they let themselves go, dropping their consciousness into the mist and the pleasure it provided.

Roy felt the familiar sensation of His cum-tanks rising, His thick and heavy baby batter flowing up His imposibly long shaft and with a final roar of satisfaction, He came.

Both twins felt the rise cumming out of nowhere, as did Maggie, they peaked as He did and their orgasms crashed. The wave enveloped everyone in the room following His pleasure and the girly moans became screams from the three, as Roy quieted down, His thrust becoming erratic and slower.

He slid His cock out of Maggie and saw the heavy balloon of cum hanging from His tip. Turning around and seeing the twins sitting on their heels and panting, a sadistic urge possessed Him.

"Here, kiss my spunk. This is the closest you will ever get from actual sperm... nothing that comes out of you will ever come close." He told them, with a smile and a sinister shine behind His eyes.

He took a step towards them and left His cum filled condom hanging in between His two cousins.

Alex looked at Sam, they found each other's eyes and noted how lost both of them were. Neither had fully come down from their high and their cloudy minds couldn't process what was going on, the mist did. It shifted and filled their minds, every nook and cranny, marking thoughts and personalities with it's vacuous perseverance.

"Go on, don't make me wait." He finished as He witnessed their hesitancy and the twins did not disappoint.

Both of them jumped up and smashed their lips to the spunk filled plastic, Maggie smiled proudly at them, with little whispers of encouragement.

Without being prompted, the two s started licking the condom and rubbing their faces on the plastic, the taste of their mother on their tongues and her smell getting plastered on their faces.

Roy cut them short, taking the condom from His cock and tying a knot at the end, He dropped the plastic cum container on Sam's face.

"Keep it there," He said with a pointing finger, then turning said finger at Alex, "the next one is for you."

Alex nodded effusively and moaned with need as his brother held the overstuffed condom to his face, rubbing and feeling the warm sperm inside.

Roy took out another condom and proceeded to royally fuckaggie again, much in the same manner, she never protested but thanked Him for the privilege. When He finished, He finally gave Alex his cum-filled bag of goodies.

"Well, I guess this is it for today." He said, stretching His muscular and hairy body, Maggie was unconscious on the couch and did not even respond, her tongue out and her eyes closed. The twins could not stop frigging their genitals as they smashed the plastic on their faces and moaned in heavy breaths.

Roy took Maggie's dress and used it to clean her squirt from His chest and abs, then to clean His cock and balls and finally threw it on her.

He picked his short and noted how it had hundreds of missed calls from Marianne.

'What the hell?'

He needed to tell her not to blow up His phone like that, the next time He saw her. Put of some type of concern for her wellbeing, He called her back and heard a panting, sniffling, crying woman on the other side.

"Marianne! What's wrong?" He asked, fearing the worst, she only screamed how sorry she was, and that some woman would be punished. After calming her down some, Roy realized He left His aunt's house and was in the middle of the road back to Marianne's when she finally explained that her daughter had been his Ng in the wardrobe as He claimed Marianne.

Roy laughed from the bottom of His stomach.

"What a little perv, your daughter is!" He exclaimed, reassuring the crying mother that everything was fine. He started walking back home and told her that tomorrow He would meet her and introduce Himself.

As Roy ended the call, He opened the door to His house.

XXX

Well, that's it for this chapter.

I hope you liked it!

Remember to leave a comment, tell me what you like and if you want, send me some feedback to my mail.

Next chapter will see the return of Tiffany and the plot will thicken!

Bye!

~BD.

12