Royal Affliction Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This set was a present from my father when I was in my teens, made big enough for me to use as an adult. I think he'd like me to wear them all the time, but I only use them for things like state occasions and royal visits. If it justifies dressing up, it requires showier and stronger rings."

"How many do you need?" she asked.

"All of them," May replied, seeing how it made her sad.

Sybari patiently handed them to her one at a time, and May clicked them in place. She pinned her spades together and set about applying some makeup. Armed with thick winged eyeliner and red lipstick, she got to her hooves. May cupped Sybari's face and kissed her forehead.

"I don't know how long I'll be. The King will probably want me out of there as soon as possible, so it shouldn't be too long. Have a quiet night to yourself, or go down to the servants' quarters and see if your friends are free."

"Good luck." Sybari looked up at her innocently.

May sighed and pulled Sybari's head to her chest, patting her hair. She didn't think she'd ever had a lover she liked as much as this succubus.

***

Sybari stood by the fountain, hands linked in her lap. She watched May leave the suite, admiring how she was dressed up in all her fanciness. The door closed behind her, and Sybari stared at the blue glass for a moment. Poor May. Her sisters were so cruel to her.

Sybari's tail curled up to stroke her vulva with its tip. Now she was wound up she wouldn't be able to focus on anything until she got off. She'd started in the bath, but May looked like she needed her support.

She walked back to the bathroom as her pussy wept juices onto her tail. She'd pulled out all the pastry before going to see the Queen, but there were still things up there. She could feel them tickling her walls. Leaving her dress on a rail, she stepped back into the water and sank to her knees. Her tail drove into her aching hole, wriggling up to poke at her cervix. It rolled the balls it found around her vagina and thrust around them. Her fingers rubbed her throbbing clit. It would have been better if she'd grabbed a toy, but she wasn't really feeling it anymore. She was worried for May and only doing this to satisfy her body's craving.

Sybari shifted onto her butt and lay back in the water, letting her head fall beneath the surface. Eyes closed, she held her breath while her tail pumped her hole. She sometimes did this in the river back home. It felt nice to float suspended in water, really unearthly, like you were fucking in the sky. But she didn't put her head under unless she was alone. A partner never knew when you needed to come up for air and it was just nicer to be under by yourself, all of your senses trained on you like some sort of mediative trance.

Her need for oxygen increased as she got closer to orgasm and she had to keep her head above the water in order to pant. Her tail felt too small, but her fingers were bringing her to the edge. Her body stiffened, her head tilting back in ecstasy as she came. When she could move she sat up and used the spade of her tail to drag one of the objects out of her vagina. She pinched the ball between her fingers and brought it out of the water.

"Oh, it's a lychee!"

Sybari had never had the fruit before coming here, but they were delicious. She popped it in her mouth and worked another one out. After dislodging the fifth, she checked again, but found nothing else hiding in her cunt. She released the water and climbed out to dry herself. Back in her dress, she went to the tallboy that housed all of her possessions and took out the little box May had given her to store her jewellery. She selected the newest gift, strings of amethyst, pink sapphire, and peridot, each ending with a heavy 14mm pearl. With one clipped to each of her six labia piercings, she attached the Tarhorlic charm to the bottom of the middle set. She hardly wore it now, but occasionally she felt sentimental or wanted a change. From the same drawer, she took a skimpy yellow thong. It tied with ribbon on the side and slid between her butt cheeks with a triangle hole for her tail. Sybari tucked her chains into the large pocket of fabric over her vulva and went to do her stretches. It was easier without the chains, but she was used to performing and exercising with them loose back home.

***

May took a torch with her on her descent to a lesser used part of the lair, where a gnarly old door stood waiting for her at the end of narrow hallway. It creaked open when she pushed it, and she stepped inside a dark, rocky tunnel. It went for several metres before coming to a second door. On the other side of this one was a small, dank cave. Water trickled down a crack in the rocks on one side, and the room stank of sulphur. The floor disappeared after a few feet, a gaping chasm taking up the space beyond.

Leaving her torch in a sconce, May took a deep breath and stepped off the edge into the abyss of swirling black smoke. The darkness overwhelmed her instantly. At first it felt like she was falling faster and faster, and she feared at any second she would splatter on unseen rocks below. Or that she might keep falling forever. But the air around her became thick and seemed to suspend her. Her hair no longer flew above her, but floated around her face. She jerked to a stop, all her weight pulling and pushing through her like enormous G-forces. She was standing in an octagonal room of grey marble. A black door stood in each wall, and a chandelier hung from the roof. There was no sign of how she'd gotten there. At the centre of the room, a large man stood behind a lectern, dressed in a long black suit jacket, gold vest, and red cravat. He looked nearly human, save for his muscular seven-foot build, and the huge spiralling horns coming out of his head.

"Welcome to the gates of hell. Please state your name and business," he said, stepping out from behind the lectern. His breeches gave way to cloven hooves that clopped on the floor.

"I am Princess Deploria, third daughter of the King of Sempiternus. I have a message for him from my sister, Queen Depravia."

The demon bowed. "Please follow me, Your Grace."

He walked to the second door to his left. Behind it was a set of decorative wrought-iron doors, which he parted for her. May stepped into the tiny room and the demon closed the doors. He slid across a white wooden door, cutting off her view of anything other than the small round window. Her escort pulled a lever and the floor jerked beneath them with a clunk. Her body felt like it was travelling slowly, but the view through the window moved so fast it was a blur. A soft, simple melody floated around them. Its dreary optimistic repetitiveness pissed May off.

"What's with the music?" she asked.

The demon smiled. "It makes the humans nervous."

The elevator came to a halt and the demon slid the door open. He held out his arm in way of suggesting she should exit. "Enjoy your stay."

***

By the time Sybari was finished her stretches and done some studying her hair was dry, so she sat at the dressing table to brush it. She braided a pattern of plaits around the top of her head and secured them with pretty clips. Then she left the suite and walked through the lair to the servants' quarters. It was pretty quiet, as most of them were working. There was a hulking big dragoman taking a nap on a couch in the activity room. Most of the dragon demons were guards, so he was probably a night shift worker. Sybari took a book from the shelf and sat across from him while she read. When he woke a little while later, he picked up a deck of tarot-like cards and waved them. He didn't have the most expressive face, but Sybari understood the question. She put her book away and came to play with him. Dragon folk didn't have the anatomy to speak, but they understood what others said and could communicate among themselves with an array of reptilian sounds.

A few more demons started to appear. Many were taking a break for lunch, which had just been set out in the mess hall. The dragoman was very eager for food and left in a hurry. They weren't the most civilized or intelligent creatures, so Sybari couldn't blame him for failing to pack the cards away. Once she'd tidied up, she went to get some lunch at a more reasonable pace.

"Sybari?" Miluina jogged up beside her. "It is you! What are you doing down here?"

"The Queen sent May to visit their father."

She made a face. "Yikes."

Sybari spotted Mirthly at a table and waved as they approached.

The girl waved back. "Is the room a mess? Do you need me to clean it now?"

"I cleaned most of the cream from the bath for you, but those sheets definitely need to be changed. Don't hurry though. May's on an errand."

"Sounds like you had a nice morning," Miluina said.

"Only briefly. The Queen cut it short with her summons."

The two of them got some food and sat down to eat. There was no sign of the incubi by the time Sybari was finished her stew.

"Where are the boys?" she asked as they left their dirty bowls in the pile.

"They'd be in the kitchen still. You can come play in my room if you like?"

"Sure."

Miluina took her through the passageways to her room. Like Bastian's, it was small and lacking furniture, but the succubus had decorated the walls with ornaments to make it homely. They sat down on the bed together to talk.

"Are you missing your homeland?" Miluina asked.

"Sometimes. But there's plenty I don't miss. Where are you from originally?"

"Only just outside the city. There's a sexusbi settlement to the north." She smiled and reached to touch Sybari's hair. "Your hair's looking very pretty today."

"Thanks."

She withdrew her hand. "Oops, I only meant for us to talk. That's going to go very differently if I don't stop touching you."

Sybari giggled.

"It's been a bit of a tense morning. I had to clean the floors in Queen's chambers. That's the only thing I'm allowed clean in there and only since Auchery left. The higher-ups clean everything else in the suite. The Queen and her sister came in just after I arrived and went straight to the bedroom to fuck. If they're there and don't tell you to leave you still have to clean the rooms they're not occupying, so I had to listen to them moaning. It was awful! I had to hide in a closet and quickly jerk off so I could keep working."

Sybari gasped. "You would have been in a lot of trouble if they'd caught you!"

"I know, but should I have done it while I was polishing the floor instead?"

"That might have gotten you in even more trouble."

"Some of Depravia's punishments sound like they might be exciting though."

Sybari stared at her in shock. "Uh...not the ones I've heard about from May."

Miluina had a thoughtful expression. "You don't think sexual punishment sounds fun?"

"I don't think Depravia's sexual torture is the fun kind of sexual torture. I think it's the torture kind of sexual torture."

"Oh." She frowned. "But that dildo story made me so wet." Her hand slid to her groin.

Sybari laughed. "The tea girl? That was such a simple mistake. Can you imagine what she does for things that are actually bad?"

Miluina shudders. "I don't want to know. She frightens the antichrist out of me. I hate when I have to do her suite. Still, there's a part of me that wants to make a "simple" mistake in front of her."

They both laughed.

"Do you have more work to do?" Sybari asked.

"I need to clean the throne room now that the Queen is finished with it for the day. It doesn't matter when I start or finish, as long as I get it done."

"I could help."

"No, no."

"Really, I've got nothing else to do and you'll get finished quicker."

"Okay." Miluina jumped up and took her by the hand. She kitted her out with a bucket and cloths, and they carried the equipment upstairs to the throne room.

Sybari half expected the Queen to be waiting on the other side of the door, ready to yell at her. But the room was empty and their footsteps echoed around the chamber. Miluina demonstrated how to clean and buff the floor and they set to work. They only dared speak in whispers, as even empty the room felt tense.

Sybari buffed the floor dry and inched forward on her knees. They'd been at it for hours and her arms were aching. She really wanted to stop, but they still had a little left to do.

One of the doors opened and hooves clopped on the stone. Sybari looked up to see who had joined them. Her hand stopped polishing and she went stiff. A few feet away, Miluina let out a quiet gasp. Queen Depravia sauntered in, going straight to her throne. With her was Princess Despondia and a servant. The Queen was wearing a shiny orange fabric that barely covered her nipples and crisscrossed in thin straps all down her tummy. A long train dragged several metres behind her. As she was trying to get it out of the way in order to sit down, her sister noticed the succubi.

"Oh, we're not alone," Despondia said.

Depravia took them both in while she finished getting comfortable. She stared at Sybari and cocked her head. "What are you doing here?"

"I was helping Miluina, Your Highness."

The Queen pouted. "But now my little sister will be angry with me."

May was already angry at her and she knew it.

"I'll tell her I volunteered," Sybari said anyway, just to appease her.

"Very well then. Continue." Depravia turned to the servant. "Go and fetch the ambassador."

The male dark elf hurried past the succubi to the other end of the hall and out the door. Sybari and Miluina returned to polishing. They didn't look up when another figure moved by them towards the throne. Crimson robes around red ankles was all Sybari could see. As they approached the dais she saw it was a female pestilence demon. Similar looking to a succubus, but slightly taller and with big curling horns. Black stripes crossed her arms and legs and her black wings sat folded at her back.

She bowed before the voraci. "Your Highness, Your Grace, it is an honour as always. Please forgive my Queen's sudden correspondence."

"Ambassador, you've taken me away from other business," the Queen admonished.

Despondia got up to take the scroll the pestilence demon held and ferried it to her sister. She sat on the armrest and peered over her shoulder to read it with her. Sybari shifted and worked on while they spoke softly about a gate and human slaves for a few minutes. Reluctantly, the two succubi drew closer, now only five metres away from the throne. The discussion was pretty boring so she didn't pay attention. The queen in question was one of the other three rulers of this level. They each reigned over a quadrant. The demon must have come via some kind of portal because the distance between them was too great to travel by land.

"Seleast." Depravia stroked the demon's cheek. "I have a message for you to take back to Queen Zylvaris. Get on your hands and knees."

The pestilence demon did as she was told and Depravia stood up. Despondia smirked and offered her sister something. It was a large strap-on with a nubbed shaft and flared, frilly head of a troll's cock. The other end had a smaller insertable length for the wearer to enjoy. The Queen unclipped her train and slid her panties to the floor. She took the dildo from Despondia's waiting hands and fitted it in place. It slid into her glistening groin, the cock standing proudly before her. Seleast had watched all of this unfold and was struck with a nervous look.

"I suggest you remove that coat," the Queen told her.

As Seleast finished doing so, the Princess moved behind her and yanked her underwear down around her knees, exposing her juicy cunt. "Look how excited you are to be fucked by Depravia. Does your queen fuck you at home?"

"S-Sometimes," Seleast admitted. She hadn't seen Depravia come up behind her and was unprepared for the finger up her twat. "Ah!"

The Queen laughed and slapped her butt, her fingers starting to play with her nethers. Sybari forced herself to look away again, but she couldn't help the occasional glance. She tried to think about something else, but a loud gasp made her look. Depravia had forced the tip of the cock into Seleast's hole and as she watched, the thick rod quickly inched its way inside, accompanied by the girl's protesting groans. Sybari went back to polishing, but she felt a dribble of fluid come out of her vagina. She crawled to the right, away from the scene.

"Oh, fuckhrrrg...Ah! ah! ah!" shrieked the pestilence demon in time with the Queen's thrusts. Her big breasts swung underneath her, barley contained in a thin strip of fabric.

Sybari clenched her teeth and headed towards the wall. By the time she reached it and turned to start back, there was a squelching slap sound echoing around the room. Miluina had had a similar idea and was now near the other wall. She looked equally as distracted and forced her head away to stop herself from watching.

Despondia laughed and Sybari saw her pass another, thinner dildo to her sister. Depravia paused on the out stroke to fit it in place and lined it up with Seleast's arsehole. She wriggled it inside the rim and pushed hard. Seleast screamed. Sybari shuddered.

"Urghhohh oh...so tight," Seleast mumbled, her body jerking forward as both her holes were filled simultaneously. Her arms collapsed and her weight fell onto her breasts and face.

The Queen laughed. "It is a tight squeeze, isn't it?"

Despondia circled the action, coming to stand in front of the demon. She hitched her dress up around her waist and sat on the floor. She wasn't wearing any underwear and when she splayed her bent legs, it showed off four fat rings evenly spaced around the Princess's protruding donut of labia. They were bigger than Sybari's and hugged the plump flesh tightly like lip rings. She lifted Seleast's head and slid her hips underneath. The pestilence demon understood what she was to do and a skinny blue tongue snaked from her mouth to lap at the juices weeping from Despondia's cunt. Sybari's breathing had slowed to raspy, deep breaths and there was a heat between her legs. Her pussy was begging for something to fill it. She shifted her weight to the side and rubbed her vulva against the heel of her foot. Across the room, Miluina's tail sneaked under her skirt and she turned her head away. She caught Sybari's eye and they shared a look of distress and reassurance.

A pleasure-filled moan came from the front of the room. But Depravia didn't stop after Seleast was done cumming. She continued to hammer into her while Despondia practically humped her face. A gush of juices oozed from Sybari's cunt. Her thickly lined panties were now soaked through. She stopped trying to clean and lowered her upper body closer to the ground. Her hands rested on top of each other on the cloth in front of her so she couldn't touch herself. There was another string of moans and the squelching stopped. When Sybari looked up the Queen was unhooking the dildos from the harness. She left them stuffed up the pestilence demon's holes and dragged her underwear back in place, making the fabric tent around the protrusions.

"More, my pet. That tongue is divine," breathed Despondia, urging Seleast to keep licking. A moment later she gasped opened her mouth in an O.

Depravia slapped Seleast's arse. "Now you've finished my sister, you can deliver the message."

The pestilence demon clumsily stood and replaced her robe. Despondia giggled at her and then she looked back and forth between Sybari and Miluina.

"The succubi appear to be broken," she said to her sister.

"Never mind." Depravia held out her hands on either side of her body. Shutting her eyes, she summoned fire to her palms and began a chant in a low voice. The fire turned black and twisted in spirals towards the ceiling. She expelled a breath and slapped her palms together. An almighty crack of thunder shook the room and a fissure opened up in the centre. The black rip in space tore a few feet apart, smoking and rippling at the edges. She shoved the pestilence demon at the doorway. "Away you go."