Royal Affliction Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seleast walked with her legs slightly parted through the fissure. Sybari turned her head to watch her, and glimpse what lay on the other side. It was some sort of room, with light coming from above. In front of Seleast was a staircase, bridging the floor to a platform atop a column of carved stone. Seleast started the assent, one hand quickly going to her groin.

"Seleast!" said a voice from above her. "What's she done to you?"

The pestilence demon continued her climb out of frame. Depravia waited until she could hear her chatting with whoever was at the top, before she clapped her hands again, shifting the portal up. Waiting at the top was a collection of large black crystals. They jutted out in a semicircle around a chair of dark metal with goat heads on each armrest. Upon the throne sat a succubus queen with red skin, black hair, and yellow eyes. A bra of clawed golden hands grasped her large breasts, the huge rings piercing each nipple showing through in the gaps between the fingers. From her navel ring ran a chain that likely connected to another somewhere below her skirt, a garment made from narrow strips of black fabric held in place over her hips with gold snakes. Unlike her lesser counterparts, she had large wings and her horns curled in a circle on each side of her head. She was the sexiest creature Sybari had ever laid eyes on. Her mouth parted in shock and lust. Miluina let out a moan and curled into a tighter ball.

The succubus queen stood up and glared at the smoking doorway, her eyes glowing brighter. "Queen Depravia."

The voracis smiled wickedly. "Queen Zylvaris."

Despondia curtsied beside her sister, bashful like a sweet little girl.

"You lecherous woman. Did my question really necessitate defiling my ambassador?" She glanced at Seleast, who was pulling her panties back up after presumably showing her what was stuffed up her holes.

"She came outside of business hours," Depravia replied casually.

Zylvaris rolled her eyes and shook her head. She grabbed Seleast's arm to stop the girl from adjusting the problems inside her pants. "You can get them out in a minute! If you don't stop wriggling I'll shove you off the edge."

In response, Seleast stood rigidly and stared straight ahead.

Queen Zylvaris returned her attention to the rift. A wrinkle creased her forehead. "Why are there drooling succubi on your floor?"

Depravia looked at Sybari and Miluina and shrugged. "I had to be called from rest to see your ambassador. They happened to be in here cleaning."

"You made them watch! Well, no wonder they're in such a state. Do you plan on giving them a good fucking as a reward for enduring that?"

Depravia twisted her mouth thoughtfully. She gave Sybari a sly look. "I probably shouldn't touch that one or Princess Deploria will be cross with me." She pointed to Miluina. "But that one could have a go."

"My my. Do you have trouble controlling Her Grace?" Zylvaris said haughtily.

Depravia laughed at the ridiculousness of the idea. "My sister is as powerless in my presence as the rest of my subjects. Despondia and I get a great deal of amusement from playing with her, but she tends to sulk when I steal her toys."

"I'd prefer to discuss matters without the succubi present. They have an urgent need to attend to anyway. You won't get any more work out of them until they've relieved themselves."

"Yes, I suppose you're right. For once."

Zylvaris looked down on them. "Or you're just willing to agree with the truth. For once."

Queen Depravia snapped her fingers at the succubi. "Take your things and go. The room's clean enough."

Sybari pushed herself up and gathered her cleaning equipment. She grabbed the bucket and scurried out the door with Miluina. They each shut one of the doors, meeting in the middle and dumping their stuff on the floor. The next second they were twisted together in a fierce kiss, arms around waists and fingers in hair. Miluina's hand groped Sybari's breast and the spade of her tail brushed against her damp panties. Sybari's fingers rubbed the succubus's groin through her dress, eliciting a moan. They broke away from each other's lips, gasping.

"Unholy smokes, that queen is fucking hot," breathed Miluina.

"I know."

"I nearly creamed myself just looking at her." She kissed her again, but pulled back. "We can't do this here."

Sybari ground herself against Miluina's leg. "I don't mind. Just fuck me."

She gently shoved her away. "But the Queen might."

That was enough to scare Sybari into thinking straighter. The two of them collected their things and hurried back to the servant's quarters. They were in too much of a hurry to put stuff away, choosing to leave it on the floor in Miluina's room instead.

"Do you like toys?" the dark-haired beauty asked as she got undressed.

"Adore them," Sybari said, tearing her dress over her head.

Miluina caught her in her arms and kissed her hard, sticking her tongue down her throat. They shuffled over to the bed and climbed on, Miluina lying down with Sybari crawling over her.

"How do you like it?" Sybari asked, peeling Miluina's underwear from her. She thought it was polite to ask, seeing as they'd only had the one encounter before.

***

Miluina stopped kissing her neck to say, "I like everything. How about you? You were pretty tired last time we went at it."

"Right now I want it fast and hard. May got me all worked up and then she had to leave."

"Same. I was still unsatisfied from doing myself earlier." She pointed to drawers beside the bed. "You'll find something we can share in there."

Sybari crawled over and opened the drawer. Inside were a couple of toys, the bigger of the two being a curved orange double-ended dildo with ridges. Attached were straps to keep it in place. She brought it back and sat it on the bed while she slid her panties off. Her chains dangled free, covered in think juices. They were different to the one's Miluina had seen last time. They were longer and two were joined by a large charm. They looked heavy.

"Oh, you were carrying a lot in those panties. Those are just too nice." Miluina sat up and reached to touch them. "You're going first. I want to see your pretty lips with all that jewellery in front of me." She grabbed Sybari by the waist and flung her forward.

Sybari fell onto her elbows and tummy. Giggling, she presented her rump in the air and watched Miluina through her legs. Half of the toy slid into the succubus's depths and she fastened it in place. She sent Sybari's chains swinging with her fingers and leaned in to lap at her slit with her tongue. Sybari moaned at the touch.

"Please hurry," she begged.

"As you wish."

The tip of the dildo nudged Sybari's hole, parting her labia an entering her vagina. Miluina thrust it deep, burying it in her pussy in one push. Sybari grasped the bed sheets and gasped.

Miluina laughed. "You wanted it hard."

She pulled back and shoved it deep again, repeating the motion and quickly gaining speed. The fat shaft inside her tickled her, making her hungry for her turn to be penetrated. Those shiny rings and sparkling crystals jerking around from Sybari's swollen lips, linked with lines of slime made Miluina hot.

"I think I'll have to get some of these." She collected them in her palm and dropped them, making Sybari mewl.

It only took another few seconds of pounding to make the succubus cum. Miluina kept going throughout her orgasm to prolong her pleasure. When she was done, Miluina undid the straps and fastened them around Sybari's legs while the dildo was still in place. She flipped herself over so she was on her knees and wiggled her butt against Sybari's. She looked between her breasts and smiled at her. Still panting, Sybari grinned back and shook her butt in return.

"I'm still catching my breath," she said.

She rocked forward and back to make the toy move inside Miluina. It was a fun position, but not one that could achieve much speed. Miluina slid off the shaft and rolled onto her back, spreading he legs apart. Sybari turned around and lined up with her cunt, repeating the favour of a rapid entry.

"Ah, yes!" Miluina tilted her head back, her body tensing at the feeling of finally being fucked. She watched the fat length disappear between her parting labia. Her clitoris protruded erect and swollen as it always did when she was aroused, its little piercing sitting like a crown on top.

Sybari leaned down to kiss her and squeeze her breasts. She trailed her tongue down to circle her nipple and suck on it. A charming jingling sound came from her groin and the chains tickled Miluina when they beat against her. Due to her level of arousal, it didn't take long for her to get close. Her pussy burned with ache and clenched the rod hammering into it. She bit her lip as she reached crescendo and plummeted through an orgasm.

Sybari settled on top of her and nuzzled her neck, the dildo still inside them both. Miluina hugged her and kissed her cheek.

***

May thanked the demon and stepped out onto bare rock. Before her was a gigantic red door, flanked with burning torches. The demon shut the door behind her and the elevator shot upwards, vanishing in a cloud of black smoke. As May approached the door, it groaned loudly. She reached for the massive knocker, only to have the door swing open before she could touch it. She walked through into a shadowy passage and the door slammed shut. Ahead, a slit of light became an arch as a door was opened. An ogre guard came out of it to greet her.

"Who goes there?"

"I have come to see my father, King of Sempiternus. I was sent by my sister, Queen Depravia."

The gruff ogre bowed. "I will take you to someone who will take you to the King."

Mayhem was led from the tunnels to a staircase. At the top the ogre palmed her off to a servant to take her the rest of the way. The tiny black-scaled girl walked quickly, taking her through hallways and up another two floors. The passages were now lavishly decorated and brightly lit.

"Wait here," the girl hissed, slipping through a door.

She came back with another servant, to let her through to a red-painted chamber. They all waited at the next door for several minutes, until it was opened from the other side by a third servant.

"Your daughter to see you, Your Majesty," announced the well-dressed newcomer.

May stepped into the throne room and walked towards her father, her hooves striking the polished granite floor. This room wasn't as long as Depravia's, but it was wider, and circular in shape. The King sat at one end on a throne of dark skulls, dressed in robes of red silk, his long black hair loose over his shoulders.

May swallowed her fear as she sauntered closer. The King sat up, clenching the arms of his throne. He frowned at her, cocking his head like he was confused.

"YOU!" he growled.

Afraid to go any further, May stopped where she was and bowed.

"Where is Despondia? Why has Depravia sent you instead?"

May stood slowly. "I believe it was a joke."

"I don't appreciate her twisted sense of humour." He gestured to a servant. "Take the book from her!"

The servant came to take it from her.

"Tell Depravia you are not welcome here. I do not wish for this place to be stained by your presence. She agreed to keep you with the understanding she would restrain you appropriately. Now she's sending you through the levels of Hell for her own amusement? Despicable!"

A female voracis with a narrow face and dark purple hair came into the room, striding gracefully over to the King. She eyed May arrogantly. "Is that little Deploria? Look at you, all grown up. Not much to admire, is there?" She put her hand on the King's shoulder. "Our daughters are much prettier, aren't they?"

"By far, Anarah."

Anarah? That meant this was her sisters' mother. May didn't know she was hanging around their father again.

"Why has my daughter let you out?" Anarah asked May.

"She sent me on an errand."

"Does she make you suffer?"

May's lips parted. She didn't know how to answer that. If she said yes would they laugh? Would they think Depravia's antics weren't enough?

Anarah snorted, half in amusement, half in disgust. She stalked towards May. "She should keep you chained in the dungeon. You're a thousand times worse than your mother, and she was a revolting, dirty whore. As soon as she arrived, she wormed her way closer to the King. Then cheated her way to being the favourite by getting pregnant. She was my rival and I hated her. But she was also my friend."

If she hated her, how could she be her friend? That's some fucked up relationship. This woman had serious issues.

"And then you killed her." Anarah's hand came down hard on her cheek, knocking her to the floor.

May didn't expect the slap. Shocked, she lay where she fell, waiting for the King to start bellowing. It was a grievous outrage to hit a princess, especially his own daughter.

But there was no bellowing. Only the puffs of her breath, the shuffling of shoes, and the sharp clop of Anarah's hooves as she strutted away. May gently pushed herself up to a sitting position and swept her hair behind her ear.

"Killed her before she could kill you," said the King with a sigh. "You know, she did try to get you first. We couldn't have that though. It would have released chaos upon the land."

May looked her father in the eye. He was lying to her, trying to hurt her because her existence tarnished his name.

"Don't look so distraught, Deploria." The King wandered over to May, stopping just in front of her. She looked up at him and he gave her head a patronising and firm pat. "I'm the one whose seed she corrupted with her body. If you hadn't done it for me, I probably would have killed Elektra myself. For creating you, and then for daring to name you like my other daughters. As if you should be equal to them, and not a bringer of destruction." He turned his back on her and walked away. "I think it's best you leave now."

May stood up and gave a quick bow, before exiting. The servants opened the door for her and she had to force herself to walk calmly through the red chamber to the hall at the other end.

"Cursed girl," hissed a voice from the shadows. May ignored it and kept walking. "Mayhem."

She glared over her shoulder. "What?"

"It's true your mother tried to kill you, but not for the reason the King believes."

May turned around, and a small, plump demon shuffled out of a doorway. Her servant guide stood waiting to show her out, but May didn't care. She wanted to know what this woman knew.

"Tell me."

"Not here," said the demon, starting off down the hall.

May and the scaled servant tagged along as she took them down a floor and let them into a small room. The plump woman shooed the servant girl out and shut the door. She took May by the arm and led her away from the door to sit with her on a couch. Then she looked her in the eye.

"Elektra tried to smother you. As a mercy. She knew you'd suffer and she wanted to spare you from that."

"How do you know?" May asked.

"I was there when you were born. Myself and another female demon. And my memory is keenly sharp. We went to pick you up and saw your curse. Your mother cried, 'What is it? What's wrong?' and reached for you.

'She bears a split tail,' we said as she grabbed you.

She stroked your tails, and sat you back down, horror dawning on her face. She let out a sob. The King came to see you and recoiled in disgust.

'Burn it,' he said.

'What?' your mother replied.

His face was very mean and he told her, 'Your offspring is cursed. And so are you.'

She wept then, for hours. You lay there between her thighs, wet and cold, crying with her. I grew sick of your noise and game enough to wrap you. She held you briefly when I offered you to her. But she handed you back because the tears wouldn't stop. She was exhausted, in shock, and hurt from your father's rejection. The order came later that night to move you both to one of the simple guest rooms near those of the servants. Elektra refused to acknowledge the statement or walk there herself. The staff had to get her there though, or they'd be punished, so they wrapped her in the still bloodied sheets and carried her down there. They went through her room afterwards and brought her a single trunk of clothing and personal possessions, only things she'd come with. Nothing the King had gifted her.

Your mother cried all night, until she cried herself to asleep. When I saw her in the morning she wouldn't move. She remained in bed all day, refusing to bathe or eat. Eventually I cleaned her up and let you suckle from her, but she just lay there. The next day was much the same, but the third day she sat up and took you in her arms to feed you. She didn't give you back, but sat holding you for hours, nothing but sadness on her face. She knew, you see, that you had ruined the both of you. The King wouldn't touch her again, and everyone in the region would know she spawned a spilt-tailed baby. She'd have to leave everything and move far away where no one knew who she was.

I thought she was perking up a bit, so left to do other chores. I came back to her smothering you with a pillow. I dragged her off and snatched you away.

She begged me, 'Please, she'll know only pain. He'll keep her in chains. Her life will be endless torment. Help me save her from that. Let me do this for her.'

But it was the King's orders that you live, so we made sure you were never left alone with her from then on. Maybe because of the stupor, she didn't tell us she was in pain until that evening. We called for a doctor to treat her and her mental state improved a bit.

As she fed you the next day I asked her, 'Does she have a name?'

She replied, 'I was thinking...Deploria, so she matches her sisters.'

'He won't like that,' I tried to tell her.

She snarled at me. 'She's his daughter too. I didn't do this by myself!' Her face was sad as she told me, 'It's what I said I'd call it if it were a girl. But...I don't think I want her to match them anymore. I don't want her to have anything to do with him. He's betrayed us.' She started to cry. 'I can't leave her here with him! I'll have to take her with me and raise her myself. She'll have to hide her tails, but people will find out eventually and we'll have to move again. When she's old enough to look after herself do I leave her? I could have a normal life back, but she'd have no one.' She lifted you to stare into your eyes and whispered, 'Are you a curse on me, or have I cursed you? Is this your bane alone, or are we supposed to share it?' A few minutes later she told me, 'Her name is Mayhem. I don't want her to be anything like those two twisted freaks of his.'

But word had somehow spread about calling you Deploria, because the King found out and he was not happy. He ordered someone to send her a cruel message, but she was sleeping, so I wouldn't let them in. I didn't pass on the message. She didn't need to be upset further. Her body was getting worse. When she woke up she complained about the pain. I went to the King to ask him to summon the doctor again, but he was still angry.

'Let the witch suffer,' he said coldly.

I don't know if he'd decided what to do with her yet. There were rumours among the servants from overheard conversations. Some said he wanted to torture her to death, or burn her along with you. Others said he was annoyed she wasn't well enough to walk so he could kick her out. But he'd decided he couldn't kill you, so was he to keep her around until you no longer needed her milk?

I returned to Elektra, but she grew weaker still and mostly slept. Once morning came, I again requested for the King to summon a doctor. This time he agreed, but nothing the doctor gave her seemed to help and she grew steadily worse.