Royal Affliction Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very slowly Sybari eased her weight off her hands, lifting them out to the sides so she hung mid-air, suspended by the cord coming out of her vagina. May's eyes bulged and she struggled not to move. Unholy shit, her muscles were strong! Though she guessed if anyone could hold themselves up by the twat, it would be a succubus.

For the finale, the fire demons threw some of their rings to each other's' outstretched ankles like a game of quoits. The chain duo climbed back up to hang upside down and the dust demons rolled and tumbled back out. Sybari rotated her legs so she was in a straddle spilt, flashing everyone her splayed cunt and grinning with pride. May felt herself growing unbearably hot.

Once they broke their ending poses, the makeshift troupe all lined up before them to bow, faces flushed and smiling with the thrill of performing. It had been a wonderful display and Mayhem clapped for them, though she was careful not to appear any more exuberant in her appreciation than her relatives. Which was difficult, because Depravia was never overly thankful and it didn't look like the King was either. It was mainly Despondia, giving excited little claps with child-like delight, and the King's entourage who were making the noise.

"That wasn't too tedious for you, was it?" the Queen asked their father.

His mouth was firm, but his expression softened. "You've certainly got some talent up here."

"Let us take a moment to refresh before dinner is served," Depravia stood and gathered her dress behind her. The King walked by her side, with Despondia on his left and Anarah following behind.

May was helped up by the gorgon servant. On her way out she sent a meaningful glance at Sybari, who was hanging out by the wall with the other performers. The entourage were permitted to exit in her wake, but they went out another door to wait in another room. May waited just outside the throne room and a moment later, out came her little succubus, grinning from ear to ear.

"Come with me."

May grabbed her wrist and dragged her down the hall to her waiting room. She pushed her up against the wall and smothered her mouth with her lips. Her hand dove for Sybari's slippery labia. At her touch, the succubus started to ooze juices, liberally coating May's hand and her jewellery. Sybari's fingers worked their way under May's skirt and into her underwear. Her plump hole was weeping with her arousal, allowing the succubus's fingers to slide easily inside her.

"You're very wet," Sybari said with amusement. "Is this for me?"

"Mmmmmmh."

"So you liked the show?" Sybari arched her neck as May kissed her throat.

May pushed a third finger into her lover. "You're so sexy. I didn't know you could do that."

"I can do lots of things."

"You'll have to show me some time."

They only had a few minutes before May needed to be in the dining room, so she worked quickly, curling her fingers to stroke Sybari's g-spot and bring her to orgasm. The succubus was an expert with her hands and soon had May panting hard, the juices from her cunt making loud squelching noises as she pumped away. Her legs trembled and she shut her eyes. Sybari put her free hand over May's mouth to muffle her whimper as she came. She kissed May's cheek and smiled bashfully at her.

"Will I see you later?" she asked.

"After dinner. They'll want me to disappear."

May let her go so she could walk over to the washbasin and clean the cum off her hands. She used the cloth to give her vulva a quick sponge with the scented water and patted herself dry with the towel. Hopefully she didn't smell like sex.

Sybari patted her back. "Why do you have to sit on a cushion? Why is he that horrible to you?"

"It's a bit about the superstition, but it's also because I shamed him. Demons, at least ones in this kingdom, know he spawned cursed offspring. It's humiliating. He's spiteful and resents me for it."

There was a knock at the door. May kissed Sybari's head and left her to open it. The servant on the other side backed away and May walked across the room. The entourage were already waiting behind their chairs and she walked behind them. Many of the demons eyed her off and a couple stopped talking. Anarah and the King's ambassador were just taking their places on each side of the empty chairs at the v-shaped table's point. With the King taking her usual seat, Despondia would be seated on Depravia's right instead. Mayhem's spot was next the kinder of her two sisters, with the King and Queen's officials and guests flowing on down the table in order of rank.

May passed the empty chairs and stopped behind her father's ambassador. He wasn't the same one who'd come on the last visit, but he was obviously confident in the position as he was arrogant in the way he was talking to those around him. The demon next to May noticed her and shrank away slightly. The neighbouring demons all fell silent and watched her. May leaned in close behind the ambassador and hissed in his ear. "Move."

He flinched and turned to look at her, his eyes travelling up and down her body and recognising who she was. "Uh...um."

"I said move!" She seized his arm, digging her claws in, and pushed him away from her chair.

There was a faint giggle from the corner of the room. Despondia was waiting in the doorway to the Queen's waiting room, shaking her index finger at the ambassador. The gong sounded and The King and Queen entered the room. Despondia trailed behind them, and paused on her way to her chair to seize the ambassador by his package and squeeze it painfully.

"Learn to count." She released him and gave May a wink.

They sat after their father and sister, with everyone else following. Her sister poured May some wine and they filled their plates with delicious meats and vegetables. At least the food was good, and Despondia was being nice. The King was attentive to her, but she'd still be feeling humbled by his presence. With him here, her place was ordinary princess, not her usual near co-regent status.

Conversation was hard to keep track of where May was. She had different topics on either side, not that she would have joined either. No one wanted her to talk. On her left, the subject had drifted back to the earlier performance.

"We haven't seen that acrobatic troupe before. We'll have to have them back some time," Depravia said thoughtfully.

"Get the ones on the balls. I'd like to play with them," Despondia added. "Or just the balls themselves. They look like fun to roll around on."

"It was the aerialists that stood out to me. I'd like to take a bite out of that incubus and wrap him up in his chains," Anarah whispered.

Several of the group laughed.

"Yes, they were superb," the King agreed. "Perhaps I should recruit some new entertainers while I'm here. You wouldn't miss that succubus, would you? She's quite the performer."

May froze, her breath caught in her quickly tightening throat. Despondia turned her face to look at her, her lips parted half in shock and half in amusement. May tried to beg her with her eyes to do something, but she gave her a sympathetic look and shrugged. There wasn't a lot she could do.

Depravia glanced her way fleetingly. "She's talented, isn't she?"

"Sickeningly sweet though, like a child. You wouldn't want her around." Despondia put her hand on their father's arm. "It's horribly annoying."

"They're there to perform, not speak. I can always gag her if need be," the King replied. May moved her hand beneath the table so no one could see her clench her fist. "Besides," he went on. "Breaking toys can be fun."

***

Everyone was still sitting in the throne room when Sybari returned. They were on a post-performance high, all smiles and chatting. The incubus and his dark elf partner welcomed her back.

"Sybari, you were so good," Hawk said, slapping her on the back.

"Vulara's the one who was amazing." Sybari stroked the elf's arm. "I can't believe you've never been on an aerial hoop before."

"Everyone thank Sybari for being such a great choreographer," one of the nixies shouted. The rest of them clapped.

Sybari shook her head, bashful. "Oh, no, I won't have that. It was everyone collaborating."

They'd all put in ideas and worked as a team. It had been an incredible day with like-minded people. Now the hard work was over they could relax and have fun.

"Can I have a go on those chains now?" she asked.

Hawk smiled and grabbed her hand, dragging her over to the chains. He showed her how to wrap them around her feet and climb. It was similar in some ways to lyra, but also different.

"I should have got you to put your underwear back on," Hawk told her as they hung eight metres off the ground.

Sybari glanced down at her legs, spread in a split. "Oh, sorry. I didn't think about it. I always perform like this."

He laughed. "It's not just you."

It had been a day of tight-fitting garments and partial nudity. He'd already whisked Vulara off during a break to relieve himself. Their routine was so sexy it had a bit of an effect on Sybari as well.

"Are you horny again?" Vulara asked from her makeshift swing a few feet away. She sighed and gave Sybari a look. "Incubi. Never satisfied."

Sybari giggled. Vulara stuck out a pointed leg and Hawk pulled her over. They swapped chains so she wouldn't drift away and they shared a deep kiss. His hand snuck under the skirt and into the bottom of her costume while he held her blue body close.

The green-haired girl eased away from him. "Hawk, you'll bruise me. I'm an elf, remember?"

Elves were rather soft skinned, and although the males had long penises, they tended to be quite narrow in girth. An incubus probably wasn't an ideal lover for one.

Vulara leaned back in her chains. "Only once a day in my cunt. I'm sorry." She looked down at the group of performers, still hovering around near the door. None were paying attention to them so high up near the ceiling. "I don't really like audiences either." She lazily coiled her wrist in a chain and met Sybari's eyes. "Maybe she'll have you."

Hawk squeezed her thigh. "Lara, you shouldn't suggest stuff like that just because she's a succubus."

She stroked his face. "Honey, if you're in need, she probably is too." She gave Sybari a sultry smirk. "Would you like to do Hawk, in his spikey codpiece?"

Sybari smiled. "Actually, the Princess just gave me a quickie, but I can go again if you don't mind."

It was a nice codpiece. She'd been dreaming about what lay beneath all day.

"As long as you don't leave me 'hanging,'" Vulara purred.

Hawk unbuckled the straps at his hip and peeled the snug underwear off. His confined penis dropped free, semi-hard and covered in marks from where it had pressed against the leather. It must have been a tight squeeze in there because he sported a decent size cock. From a Prince Albert ring at its tip ran a chain. It went the length of his shaft, being held it place by two more piercings, and under his balls to attach to a guiche.

"I see why you have a once a day rule," Sybari said, staring at it. "You've got a real thing for chains, don't you?"

"I can take the chain off," Hawk offered. "I do for Lara."

Sybari licked her lips. "Leave it on."

With the help of some carabiner's, Vulara looped a chain to go under Sybari's back and another for herself. The succubus wrapped her arms and ankles in chains to support them. Above her, Vulara was strung up near Hawk's head, body facedown so she could watch below. He spread her legs and stuck out his tongue to tease her twat. When she started to pant, he stopped and looked beneath her to line up his now hard cock with Sybari's waiting hole. She moved her legs as far into a split as she could and he let go of one chain to take a hold of her hip. His length ploughed through her labia, greasing itself on her juices, before the tip slipped inside and he crammed the whole thing in at once.

"Ough!" Sybari gripped the chains tighter. Her vaginal walls rippled around the large trespasser it found lodged in its depths. Hawk didn't give her time to get used to him before he began sawing in and out of her hole.

"He's big, isn't he?" Vulara said from above.

Sybari looked up. "It's a respectable size."

"It feels huge for me, like I'm fucking a post. But I'm a size queen. Elves feel tiny to me now." She made squeal of surprise as Hawk went back to licking her.

Sybari watched her face contort, her lips parting, her eyes moving back. Before she could cum, Hawk left her cunt bereft again. With his attention back on Sybari, he ramped up his speed. The chain pulled along her passage, tickling it with every centimetre it moved. Sybari let out a sigh.

Vulara writhed. "Oh, don't leave me so long, Hawk."

He gave her a single lick and continued to slap his hips against Sybari. His balls tapped her butt on each stroke, sending her chains flying about. There was something amazing about being up in the air.

Hawk brought Vulara to the edge again. Sybari watched her face, enjoying her look of pleasure. A rush of her fluids dribbled down her butt. It was probably dripping onto the floor.

"Please, please!" Vulara begged when he left her.

Hawk came back to suckle on her clit and finally bring her to her orgasm. Vulara went stiff and shook in her chains, her mouth going wide and gasping. A stream of cum squirted from her, but Hawk was ready to catch it in his mouth. Sybari's vagina responded to the sight with another surge of juices.

When he'd finished greedily lapping up the mess, he teased Sybari with a few slow strokes. "We're all getting very wet up here. Do you squirt?"

Sybari shook her head. Her vagina squeezed him, trying to urge him to pick up the pace. He switched hands holding the chain and gave her what she wanted. The squelching sounds of him hamming into her were getting louder. Sybari closed her eyes for a second, enjoying the sensation. This is what she was made for.

The chains jangled, so she opened her eyes. Having recovered, Vulara was climbing down to be level with them. She reached for Sybari's clit and rubbed, making her arch her back. She could feel Hawk getting close, his intensity building. His piercings rolled inside her, his chain dragging on her sensitive inner flesh. His cock twitched and he grimace as he let loose a torrent of jizz to coat her cunt. Vulara blew hard on her clit and Sybari's body jerked as she came, her pussy clenching the cock inside, milking the last of the semen from it. Hawk helped her sit up with her legs wrapped around his waist, still impaled on his dick. When she'd caught her breath the three of them made their way down to the floor. Vulara collected her panties from where they'd fallen and slid them back on. Most of the other performers had left the room by now. Sybari stayed to help Hawk and Vulara take down all the aerial equipment. After a quick clean up, they went to find everyone else in the mess hall.

Not long after she'd finished eating dinner, Sybari heard the clopping of hooves. Her heart gave a leap when she saw May, but fell when she saw how the voracis hurried over to her, wild-eyed.

"May, what's wrong?" she asked, getting up.

"Say goodbye to your friends."

"Bye." Sybari gave them a quick wave, thinking she'd see them again tomorrow.

The Princess took her hand. "Come, quickly."

The fast pace they took up to her suite worried Sybari. As did the way the voracis went to her wardrobe and began taking things out.

"May?"

She stopped and spun around to face her. The look on her face was heartbreaking and she took her hands very tenderly. "You have to go, Sybari. You have to leave Kavardya."

"What? Why?"

"Because you're an amazing dancer. Too amazing. My father liked what he saw and might be considering taking you home with him."

Oh. She blinked her eyes, speechless. "Wow. That's the best compliment I've ever got."

May's grip tightened. "You mustn't go! Don't think I'm jealous or want you all to myself. That's not it at all. My father is not a good demon and that place..." She pulled her into a hug and stroked her hair. Her breath was hot near her ear. "You're this beautiful sweet creature. And I don't want him to hurt you."

Sybari patted her back. "Don't worry, May. It's an honour, but the King is mean and I want to stay with you too much."

May stepped back and cupped her face. "He's not really someone you can say no to."

"Oh."

"I don't know how long he's staying or if I could keep you hidden in the lair. You have to go somewhere else, outside the city."

"Like where?"

May went back to pulling things out of the wardrobe. "I know you don't want to, but perhaps you should go home. You have people you can stay with there."

Sybari hung her head. She didn't want to go there, but she didn't really have anywhere else. Reluctantly, she started packing the clothing into her bag. When she had as much as she could reasonably carry, May led her the back way out of the lair to the stables. A black hell horse was already saddled up and waiting. Bastian was doing up the girth on a second.

"This is a nice mare. She'll help you get there faster."

Sybari stared at the creature. "I don't know how to ride."

"You'll learn. Bastian will accompany you to the outskirts of the city and she'll look after you from then on." May hugged her, kissing her head. "I love you. I'll come for you when it's safe."

"I love you too."

They shared a passionate kiss, before May helped her up onto the mare's back. The voracis had tears in her eyes. "Be safe."

The horse started to move off, following Bastian's. Sybari twisted in the saddle. "Bye, May."

*****

Author note:

Wow, sorry for the delay. I've been travelling lately and the middle of a hostel lounge with some German backpackers three metres away is not the place to edit erotica.

12