Royal Breeding

Story Info
Worgen has some fun with a night elf and two dragon queens.
7.6k words
4.75
7.9k
20
0

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
316 Followers

This is a request featuring a worgen OC by the name of Nick who I have written extensively about before (primarily with Sylvanas).

Archdruid Lilliandra is based on the in-game WoW character of the same name.

Alexstrasza is based on her HOTS model.

All dragons depicted in humanoid forms.

***

Dragonblight was furiously cold and frighteningly desolate. There was so much snow that it seemed as if the entire world had drained of color, and the long stretch of road ahead of him and his nature-inclined traveling partners was, at most times, difficult or downright impossible to make out.

The job of escorting a handful of druids from the Grizzly Hills to Ysera's enclave had seemed like an easy task initially, and for the most part it was, but the dull monotony of riding through this wasteland for hours at a time took its toll on his sanity if nothing else. Conversation was almost exclusively limited to talks of animals and plants and natural sciences and things he didn't think were a damn bit interesting, but the druids prattled on like background noise, and he quickly learned to blur them out of his mind. They became far more tolerable after that, like the idle chatter of insects or birds.

They were a group of researchers and as such most of them weren't suitable for combat, but they knew how to ride and brew cold resistance potions that even the horses took in their water. It made riding from point A to point B a bit more tolerable, but only just. All of them were night elves. There were five in total and he didn't know any of their names except the man who'd hired him--a tall orange-bearded fellow with an autumn forest of hair along his broad arms named Malvor--and one of the two female elves who was exceptionally talented as a healer.

He'd gotten a nasty nick on the thigh defending them from scourge skeletons who'd been hiding in a snowdrift, and Lilliandra had taken care of him immediately. Whatever druidic healing magic she used was new to him, but it stung less than other forms of healing magic did at times and made him feel good as new and a little heated between the legs.

After they'd set up camp that evening she came to check in on him and his wound and ended up staying the night in his tent. They'd flirted a bit before but this was the first time they'd gone beyond that. Lilliandra was a pretty thing that took her naturalistic leanings perhaps a bit too far: she had green leaf tattoos over her eyes, green lipstick, and a thick verdant robe that curved around her impressive bust. Her long green hair was braided like a vine slung over her shoulder, and he made good use of that braid every night when he rode her from behind. Besides the promise of a nice pouch of gold coins once they reached their destination, Lilliandra was the only thing he liked about this trip. She was good at healing and good in bed, and the extra warmth was nice to have while sleeping.

It was two nights ago that she'd healed him, and today was today. They'd be reaching their destination soon and then his mission would be complete. No more conversations about bug larva. No more night elf archdruid with plump green lips deepthroating his cock before bed. All good things had to come to an end eventually.

"I figure we've got about two hours left before we reach the Emerald Dragonshrine," Malvor said. The bulky elf was riding along beside him to his left, with Lilliandra clopping along at his right. Like Lilliandra, Malvor was also an archdruid, with the rest of the elves being neophytes. Nick wasn't exactly sure what the specific purpose of their trip was or what they'd be studying, but he'd heard tales of druids getting stuck in various animal forms and figured it might have something to do with that. Being a worgen, he could relate to this, but at the same time he couldn't fathom willingly transforming into something like a seal or a treant as druids sometimes did.

"I'm almost sad our journey is reaching its end," Lilliandra said, and there was a near imperceptible humor in both her voice and the way she looked at him.

Nick glanced at her and felt his cock shift in his trousers. As much as he was going to miss knotting her and feeling her body pressed against his at night, he was still happy that their journey would soon be over, and with it his quest.

He didn't tell her that, of course, and they arrived in what felt like no time at all.

***

They reached their destination ahead of schedule, thirty minutes earlier than the time estimated by Malvor. Nick received his payment from the druids and, since he had to stay the night anyway, a promise by Lilliandra to visit him before bed.

The Emerald Dragonshrine was unlike anything else within Dragonblight. It was lush, it was fertile, and it was no colder here than it was within Elwynn Forest. The Queen of Dreams had transformed--or perhaps preserved?--her own little paradise, an idyllic bubble of green trees and blossoming flowers of all sorts of varihued colors. Compared to the frozen wasteland that stretched for miles and miles beyond, staying within the bounds of Ysera's domain was like a vacation. And perhaps staying for a while wasn't such a bad idea, but he'd have to give that some more thought later on.

Lilliandra kept her promise, sneaking into his tent just as dusk began to dominate the sky. Her robe hit the floor and then she was all over him, hands working at his pants and freeing his member. She devoured it and sucked him off like she needed him for nourishment, her bright eyes, framed by her leafy face markings, gazing up at him while she gulped him down. The elf bobbed her head in his lap with great skill and bathed his balls in saliva, but as good as her mouth was, he wanted more than that. She was likely a thousand years old or more but her pussy was tight as could be, and there was no better use for his cock than sinking deep into her core.

When he transformed into a worgen her eyes lit up even brighter, and he imagined druids were likely into worgen and tauren and maybe weirder things than those, but it didn't matter. Lilliandra took him all the way and wasn't afraid to let her pleasure be known. She groaned and shouted and threw her ass back against his furry groin as he humped away at her from behind, slamming her tight cunt and pulling her hair until her braid had come undone and his knot slipped inside of her.

He bathed her womb with cum without regard for the potential consequences, but he didn't care and for whatever reason the archdruid didn't either. They fell asleep like this, still connected at the waist, but when he woke up she was gone, no doubt doing something related to her druidic studies.

Nick had a good chunk of change now but not much to use it on at a dragon shrine in the middle of nowhere, and to be honest he wasn't feeling up to taking the long, cold, and potentially dangerous journey back to the Grizzly Hills or the Howling Fjord just yet. He wasn't sure how long he'd be welcome where he was, but the idea of staying in what was essentially paradise was a lot more appealing now that he'd had a good night's sleep.

Dressing and leaving his tent, he avoided the group of druids practicing magic and wandered around until he discovered a pond surrounded by low hanging trees. The water was warm, and he bathed for a good half hour, letting the water peel back the sleep still clouding his mind before standing up and moving to get dressed. He only made it a few steps before abruptly stopping.

A green-haired elf look-alike with horns and purple skin sat perched atop a stone, legs crossed and hands folded in her lap. Her eyes were closed as if asleep, yet she tracked his every movement, and when a bird took flight above them her head turned to look at it. He'd never seen the Emerald Queen before, but there was no doubt that this wasn't an eccentric druid or another dragon in humanoid form. This was Ysera, leader of the Emerald Dragonflight.

Nick took another step forward and reached for his shirt. Ysera's head turned away from the bird and settled back upon him, her face utterly impassive.

She said nothing, so he decided to take the initiative. "How long have you been watching me?"

Her head tilted sideways in thought. A gust of wind soughed through the trees overhead, and a bristly yellow caterpillar crept to the other side of the rock she was seated upon. "A while," she finally answered.

"Why? Do you want me to leave?"

After another moment of thought, she replied, "No. Not yet." Ysera's movements were lazy and her words slow as if she were only half awake. "I saw you in your dreams."

"You saw me... in my dreams?"

"Yes. Pardon me for intruding, but your dreams were very exciting." Her lips curved into a friendly smile. "I saw you with an elf in Westfall... a blood elf, with bright orange hair who seemed rather keen on scratching up your back. And then a human with short, black hair. Very vulgar..."

Nick swallowed, feeling slightly uncomfortable over having his dreams spied upon, especially since he barely remembered what he had even dreamt last night. But then again, she was the Mother of Dreams. What did he expect, really?

"Is that all you saw? I mean, how much was in there?" he asked.

Ysera pursed her purple lips and tilted her head the other way. "There was a night elf... a druid with blue hair and a funny little headpiece like a crescent moon; the Greymane girl indulging a fantasy; the leader of the Night Watch and her guards; a certain Lady Blood Knight who'd caught you with a woman named Sarithra." Her ears wiggled. "And I rather enjoyed watching you with Ms. Proudmoore, then of course there were many visions of Lilliandra from over the course of your most recent journey..."

"Why exactly were you... listening in on me?"

"I was merely curious, and I like to know the hearts of those who come into my domain," she said. "You are also the one who brought my druids here, yes?"

"That's right."

"Thank you. They can learn much here."

Nick shrugged. "They paid well."

"So do we," she said, and hopped off the stone. "Would you be interested in another task?"

We? "What kind of task?"

"A very unusual one." Ysera moved closer to him, and he could better see her flat stomach and the cushion of cleavage poking out over her little corset. "My sister has been looking for a suitor, and judging by what I have observed from your dreams I think you are well qualified for the role."

"A suitor?"

"Yes, a mate." The intonation of her voice hadn't changed at all during the entirety of their conversation, maintaining its sleepy quality. It was as if she hadn't rested in years, or as if she was concentrating on something besides their conversation and was only half-paying attention to the world around her. "Are you interested?"

"You're asking if I'm interested in mating with Alexstrasza?"

"Yes."

It wasn't much of a question when there was only one possible answer for it.

"I'd love to. When do I get to meet her?"

"Soon. First I must decide for myself if you are worthy before presenting you to my sister. This requires a firsthand assessment."

"And by that you mean... Oh. Okay."

Ysera dropped to her knees in front of him upon the lush grass, her focus on his manhood even though her eyes were still closed. One of her hands seized it, holding it tight and lifting it above her head, partially shadowing her face. Rather than simple curiosity, she appeared to be inspecting his package like a fine hunk of meat. She ran her hand from the base of his cock all the way up to his protruding tip, and, apparently finding its length and width satisfactory, took it into her mouth.

Her maw was hot and welcoming, and she didn't have much trouble at all deepthroating him and taking him all the way to the root. Ysera sucked cock just in the same way that she moved and spoke: lackadaisically, with little effort. But slow as she was, she knew how to please. Her tongue, which seemed abnormally long, wiggled and worked the underside of his shaft, and every now and again she'd cease throating him and suck hard on the head of his cock, swallowing his pre-cum and fondling his heavy balls in the process.

Nick moaned and rested a hand on her head, lightly thumbing at one of her horns while she sucked and slurped. She reacted to his touch by humming around his cock, those satisfying purple lips of hers dragging delightfully up and down his length. It was his first time getting blown by a dragon, and with as skilled as she was he didn't last long. His cock pulsed and twitched, and with her lips sealed tight around his tip he spent himself inside her mouth, filling her cheeks up nicely with a sticky concoction of sperm that she swallowed without complaint.

Ysera cleaned him off with a few slow bobs of the head and then stood up, licking her lips clean from any residual semen.

"You can go again?" she asked.

"Bend over that rock."

Ysera showed real emotion for the first time by murmuring a laugh, her lips curving ever so slightly upwards. She stripped out of her clothes, posing herself over the rock with her long slender legs spread wide. He stepped between them, briefly fondling her ass before grabbing his tool and rubbing it against her folds. She was surprisingly wet, with nectar that clung to his shaft and made it clear that she was looking forward to this.

He lodged himself at her entrance, her labia spreading for him, her body going taut, and when he pushed into her a hushed moan floated from her lips. He had every intention of making her scream.

Ysera was fairly small in her humanoid form, with a slim, almost dainty figure. Although her breasts were not large and her ass was not particularly plump, they were not small either, and both were perfectly formed. Her skin was a beautiful lavender, and the rounded cheeks of her ass managed to cushion the blows from his hips, jiggling slightly. She was not loud, but the forest was silent and so nothing muffled the sounds of their coupling, the wet noises her pussy made as he hammered it with deep strokes, the thumping of his furry hips against her ass, the quiet moans she was making.

Nick ran the back of his claws gently down her spine, and she seemed to like this for her body quivered and her pussy clamped around his length. Lethargic and unemotional as she appeared, there could be no doubt that the Mother of Dreams liked getting dicked. He fucked her with steady strokes, fast but not too fast, and gradually as time went by her silent moans grew louder, until they at last began to carry out a ways from their position at the pond.

He wanted to see both sides of her, so he came to a brief stop and flipped her over. She went along with it, wrapping her legs around his waist, and then he was pumping into her again, splitting her pussy around his manhood, diving deep into that dragon cunt and making her breasts shake. His hands held her tightly by the hips, his balls thwacked against her ass, and her voice rose to the point that it was thundering in his ears.

Ysera was clearly enjoying herself as she huffed and grunted and groaned, her pussy rippling around his cock and her hands grasping firmly at his hairy arms. She was looking up at him, eyes closed, face strained with pleasure, and he rutted into her like this for a good ten minutes more before slamming home and filling her with both cock and knot. They both shouted their release, bodies tensing in the throes of their climax, and as the Mistress of Dreams came her eyes fluttered open, wide and bulging, rolling up into her head before tumbling back down. They remained open for only a few seconds, and when her orgasm abated she closed them, slowly, relaxing back upon the rock and basking in the afterglow of their romp.

Thick and viscous, his cum spilled into her and painted her insides white, a great goopy helping of sperm that was kept in place by his bulbous knot. His sharp canine tip poked at her cervix, and she clenched up around him intermittently, his manhood continuing to spurt out more and more cum as time went on. After five minutes it appeared as if she were sleeping, but when he spoke up her head turned to look at him.

"When will we leave?" he asked.

"Whenever you are... capable." She wiggled her hips against his knot.

"All right, about ten minutes then."

"As you say."

***

They were gone in thirteen.

Riding by dragonback was both exhilarating and horrifying, but the upside was that it was incredibly fast. Ysera ferried him to Wyrmrest Temple in her dragon form so quickly that he was back on the ground almost immediately after mounting her, and the entire thing was just a tad bit disorienting. She ushered him deeper inside the temple, which was more like a huge tower jutting out into the sky, and at some point she left him alone so that she could go and converse with her sister.

She was back within a few minutes, and he could only assume that with however thousands of years old they were, they probably weren't the type to stand around gossiping or engaging in idle chatter.

He was led into a vast chamber with a domed ceiling, marble flooring, and grandiose depictions of dragons painted across walls of cyclopean masonry. A section of the wall opened up into a large room with three short steps leading into it and two great red curtains drawn together for privacy in place of a door. There was a balcony as well, on the other side of the chamber. A huge balcony that stretched straight out from the side of the tower and, he guessed, basically served as a second doorway for when Alexstrasza was in dragon form and wanted to land directly in her room.

In the middle of the massive chamber was the Aspect of Life herself, seated upon what at first he thought was a gold and red throne, but upon closer inspection turned out to be a chair, ornate, lush, probably very old, and extremely expensive looking. The back of it was high and lined with what looked like red scales, while the arms were of golden filigree and polished enough to reflect the light from outside, as well the oscillating flames from a number of torches situated about the room. Alexstrasza herself was sitting up straight, looking as poised as a queen was expected to be, but also somewhat annoyed and perhaps a tiny bit angry.

A dozen or so men of all races and sizes were lined up naked in a row in front of her, still as statues. Human, dwarf, dragon, elves of various colors, orcs, tauren, and even a centaur. He couldn't see their faces, but he could see Alexstrasza's and she didn't look particularly pleased. Briefly, he entertained the thought of shifting into his worgen form right now, but he opted against it.

"Do you see, sister?" she called, and Nick could see Ysera smile beside him.

Ysera guided him forward, and with a very final shake of her head, Alexstrasza dismissed the group of men.

"I very much appreciate your drive and willingness to help me, mortals, but you simply don't have what I need." She offered them a consolatory smile and waved a dismissive hand at them. With obvious disappointment, the crowd of men departed, and Alexstrasza's eyes immediately channeled upon him and Ysera. "You believe this worgen can help me, sister? Or is this another one of your pranks?"

To his surprise, Ysera laughed. A normal laugh, not hushed like before. It was short and sweet and for some reason he felt lucky to have heard it.

"I haven't done anything of that kind for a hundred years, Alex."

"That means you're overdue."

"Maybe. But not today."

"You're confident in this one, then? He does appear to be of higher quality than the others..."

"I have experienced him for myself. As I told you when I first arrived, you will not be disappointed."

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
316 Followers