Royal Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand gripped at one of Alexstrasza's horns, pulling her into him, watching her huge tits sway erratically across her chest and slap against her face. Bending his head, he issued forth his long tongue from his wolfish snout, dragging it all over her breasts, marking them in his saliva and teasing at her sensitive nipples. Nick used her entire body, directing it as he saw fit, and with her eyes locked on his he slammed his cock home with all the force that he could muster, stuffing her hot pussy full of worgen cock and continuing further, slipping the bulb of his knot inside her welcoming hole.

He looked down at her as he howled his release, a long, victorious sound. A sound that marked the expansion of his knot inside of her and the almost audible pumping of what felt like an ocean of the most viscous and virile jizz a man could produce. Alexstrasza's eyes bulged, and though her mouth remained open as if frozen in a state of shock, she barely uttered more than a short gasp. She remained locked in a silent scream until the constricting tremors of her own, final orgasm abated, after which she gazed at him weakly, panting, her bosom heaving with effort. Cum sloshed within her plugged up pussy, her belly swelling with the worgen's creamy baby batter.

"That ought to do it," he said, grinding his hips into her and squirting out a few more globs of cum into her flooded cunt. If that wouldn't knock up the Aspect of Life nothing would.

"Yes," Alexstrasza sighed, "I think it might. However, if you're up to try again..."

Naturally, he was. They coupled until dawn, and he pounded her with so much dick and pumped her full of so much cum that there was no possibility of her not getting pregnant. What their offspring would look like or how their compatibility was even possible he didn't know, but she assured him that once she was in her dragon form the eggs would turn out okay, and at some point she led him to a more private chamber, deeper within the tower and far more private.

As he took up position behind Alexstrasza and slid the tip of his manhood into her again, he couldn't help but ruminate over the streak of luck he'd had. His initial quest had been boring and utilitarian, but it had ultimately led to him not only bedding a Kaldorei archdruid, but two Dragon Aspects as well. Thanking his lucky stars, he dug his claws into the Dragon Queen's meaty hips and slammed himself balls-deep into her pussy, preparing yet another creamy load for her to take.