Royal Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right. Care to stay and watch?"

"I've kept my druids waiting for too long, I'm afraid. I must get back to them. Let me know how it goes, sister."

The two women exchanged amicable nods, then Ysera turned to him and offered him a little smile before turning and leaving. She used the balcony, transforming into the beautiful reptilian creature that she truly was before flying away, her emerald scales dazzling in the morning light.

When it was just the two of them, Alexstrasza curled her finger and motioned for him to come closer. "Strip, so that I may see you wholly."

He did as commanded, and she stood up to circle around him, hips swaying, looking him over more closely. "Impressive." She nodded approvingly. "And I can sense that you're both healthy and virile. Perhaps my sister was right." Alexstrasza motioned to her chair. "Take a seat."

Once again he did as he was told, sinking into her lush chair and looking up at her. He wasn't sure what the red-headed Dragon Aspect was getting at, but if she wanted him naked he figured it had to be something good. Maybe it would be a quick one and done, or maybe she had more extensive plans. Either way suited him just fine. She was looking for a mate and she'd chosen him for a trial run. That meant he'd be knot-deep in her pussy soon enough.

Part of him was expecting a blowjob when she'd ordered him into the chair, but that didn't seem to be what she had in mind. She moved closer to him and lifted her leg, rubbing at his thigh with her bare foot. Her eyes, golden and glinting with amusement, shifted to look him in the face, then fell back down to his cock. Her little foot felt its way over his thigh and up to his semi-erect manhood, her red painted toes rubbing at the sensitive head of his cock. She toyed with his member, and in no time at all it was hard as the scaley chair he was seated upon and bubbling up with pre-cum that stickied her foot and clung to the space between her toes.

"There's already so much," she mused, wiggling a toe against his urethra.

"Are you just going to use your foot?"

Alexstrasza stroked him a few more times with the soft soles of her foot then stood up straight. "You mortals have so little patience."

Keeping her eyes focused on his, she worked to rid herself of her clothing. The tight black pants that clung to her shapely legs and hips went first, and then the corset, freeing what had to be the largest pair of tits he'd ever seen. They hung like enormous fruits, full and proud and instilling within her image one of great fertility. The title of Aspect of Life could not have been bestowed upon a more deserving woman.

Whereas Ysera was small and lissome, Alexstrasza could not have been any different. Not just in her blood-red hair or tan complexion, but in the very shape of her body. She was plump and motherly, with a little waist attached to a pair of wide hips that flared outwards and just begged to be grabbed and squeezed. Her thighs bulged and her breasts were downright ridiculous, round and luscious, and more than two handfuls each. Her womanly body carried just the right amount of fat, giving her that perfectly balanced, maternal look that made his cock harden like a slab of iron.

The Queen of Life was very much a sex idol. Simply by looking at her he felt drawn to her, felt the overwhelming urge to pump her full of seed and impregnate her over and over again, for it was very obvious that that was her body's purpose: to bear as many children as possible. His pulse raced. He needed to have her, and luckily for him she needed him as well.

She smiled as if reading his thoughts and took a step towards him. Just one little step had her breasts jiggling and the meat of her broad hips drawing his eye. He'd had a score of luck recently, and he fully intended to capitalize on it by fucking this dragon senseless.

Alexstrasza sat on his lap, primly, one hand idly stroking his member, her plump behind covering his legs. She relaxed back against him, head tilted seductively over his shoulder.

"I presume my sister told you what I'm looking for?" she asked, drawing her tongue up the side of his neck and making him shiver.

"A mate? I'm not sure if we're compatible but..."

"Don't worry about that," she cooed, pressing a finger to his lips. "There is a reason why I am called the Queen of Life."

Her hands found his, and she guided them to the pliant flesh of her breasts. They filled his hands, the softness spilling out between his fingers as he squeezed them, caressed them, lifted them and molded them as he saw fit. The Dragon Queen's skin was hot, and when he pinched and pulled her nipples she moaned needily.

"I want you to seed and impregnate me," she said, her voice a sultry whisper. "If successful, your essence will birth a new generation of dragons."

Alexstrasza turned her head and kissed him, deep and lingering, and the eagerness of her desire was obvious by the way her tongue danced with his, by the way her body wiggled in his lap. He shifted in his seat, grabbing her by one of her large horns and kissing her more aggressively, furiously. She was needy, and when they pulled apart her eyes looked clouded with a sexual fog that could be satisfied by one thing and one thing only.

"Sit still," she said, "I'm going to ride you until you burst."

She turned away from him, displaying her fat ass and the swell of her enormous tits peeking out from the other side of her body, and he spread his legs so that she could more easily get her footing. With a bit of guidance, she lowered herself upon his tool, the hot wetness of her sex enveloping his member.

"Wonderful," she purred, gripping his knees to steady herself and grinding her pussy against him.

"Keep going," he said. "Ride me like I rode your sister."

She leaned forward until the majority of his length left her, and then looked back at him, smiling slyly before dropping herself down upon his lap with a wet thump and a jiggle of her cheeks. Hot as a furnace and tighter than an elven virgin, Nick couldn't help but groan and dig his fingers into the armrests as the Dragon Queen's pussy glided up and down his length. Alexstrasza's eagerness drove her onwards, and soon enough she was bouncing at a fast and steady pace, taking his dick to the hilt, her huge tits swaying like pendulums. He reached for them, but she swatted his hands away and told him to sit back and relax.

Slightly disappointed, he nevertheless did as she asked, instead immersing himself in the sensations of her cunt wrapping snugly around his cock and the sight of her large breasts bouncing, her meaty hips rolling, her big ass clapping. She rode him hard, like how he'd like to ride her afterwards, and her sweet moans only stimulated him further. His cock wasn't as large in human form as it was in his worgen form, but it was thick enough to fill her nice and good, and after a few minutes of continuous bouncing and frantic undulations of her hips, Alexstrasza uttered a low, husky moan, her body shaking and her pussy contracting around his cock in a tumultuous orgasm.

Alexstrasza took only a brief respite and then with a pleased sigh resumed her bouncing, smacking the heavy weight of her ass against his groin over and over. It was as if she could sense when he was drawing close, quickening until he drew near to orgasm and then slowly, sensually, rolling her hips when he was about to explode inside of her. She rode his cock like a tool for her own personal pleasure, trembling through another orgasm that left her a sweaty, gasping mess and had him groaning as her insides squeezed and rippled around him, coaxing the cum from his balls.

Hands on her meaty hips, he held her firmly in place and grunted out his release, draining his sack and creaming the Dragon Queen's pussy with a thick load that leaked out from around his shaft.

"That was good," she said, wiggling her butt in his lap and then relaxing back against him, her skin warm on his, her horns tilted away from him.

Nick tipped her chin and pressed his lips against hers, claiming her mouth with his tongue. A wild surge of lust rushed through him at the way she pressed her breasts against him and kissed as if she was starving to taste him. Pulling away, he moved a hand to one of her horns, exerting just the slightest form of dominance. "Is there a bed behind those curtains?" he asked, gesturing with his chin towards the concealed area of the chamber.

"Yes. Why?"

"You know why, and I don't believe someone as sex-crazed as yourself is already satisfied."

"Well," she husked, "if you'd like to go again..." Alexstrasza climbed off of him and the chair, taking a few steps towards the concealed section of the room before looking back at him, a "Come and get me" look on her face.

She walked and he followed, eyes on her delicious ass, watching her round, plump cheeks jiggle with every step she took until she disappeared behind the curtains. Ascending the three small steps up to her bedroom, he pushed aside the cloth barrier and found himself within a carpeted room illuminated by a single lantern. A newly lit incense smoked upon a tray, offering its spicy, if not slightly floral aroma, and on a great circular bed fit for a queen Alexstrasza herself laid, her head propped up on a pillow and her eyes on his.

Reclined upon the bed as she was, her red locks splayed about the pillow like strands of silk, her unbelievably large breasts displayed in all their glory, one leg raised and bent at the knee, the Aspect of Life appeared like an object crafted and built by the Titans for breeding and little else. The inside of her thighs glistened with arousal, and her delectably full lips curved into an alluring smile.

Nick gazed at her and swallowed. "Flip over," he said, and her smile widened with the smug knowledge of what affect her body had upon him.

Behind her, he shifted into his more ferocious form. Hair sprouted, shoulders broadened, legs lengthened, and his manhood grew beastly. Fat at the base, crimson in color and pointy at the tip, his cock was as canine as his snout or the claws upon his hand. Veins pulsed beneath the surface and its hefty weight was immediately noticed by Alexstrasza when he slapped it against her ass and dropped it between her cheeks, a red sausage between the pale dough of her ass cheeks.

Alexstrasza glanced back over her shoulder, her back bowed and her upper body supported by her forearms. "I'm going to have to thank my sister again after this," she said, and then inhaled a sharp gasp of air when Nick slid the tip of his cock inside of her.

He growled a low moan of his own, the velvet tightness of the Dragon Queen's pussy smothering his prick the further he sank into it. One hand held her by the hip while his other grasped at one of her plump ass cheeks, spreading it so he could see her holes, one winking and the other stretching wide around his impressive girth, taking all that he could give while she hummed and groaned out her satisfaction.

Nick fed his length into her torturously slow, and when he was finally balls-deep in Alexstrasza's life-giving pussy she was dripping like a fountain, darkening the bedding while she wiggled and pushed her ass back against him, begging for more.

Without needing to be told or given any sort of clearance to do so, Nick moved to give her all he had, withdrawing his long slab of dick all the way to the tapered tip and ramming it into her twat, balls-deep, feeling and hearing her fat ass clap against his muscular body.

With each thrust her big booty bounced against him, her ass cheeks wobbling, her pussy struggling to hold on and not let go. Stroke after stroke, he pumped her while she mewled and trembled, that thick motherly body of hers being put to good use.

"By the Titans," she groaned, her insides rocking with tremors that squeezed and milked his cock. Nick gave her ass a smack, enjoying the way it rippled and the little yelp she made. He gave it to her good and hard, harder than he'd given it to her sister, and Alexstrasza took it all like a proper slut built for breeding. "Oh!" she groaned, and she repeated this again with the next thrust, and the next, until with the fifth subsequent thrust she sank her horned head into the pillow and bit into it, muffling herself and her indecent outbursts.

Now that he had more control than before, he took her to task as he saw fit, slamming her full of dick and earning surprised gasps and pleased yelps. The pillow did little to contain the Dragon Queen, and the noises of their joining, the grunts and moans and the slapping of flesh on flesh echoed throughout the chamber. He reached for her hair, pulling hard and yanking her back up onto her forearms. She snarled a snarl that melted into a whining mewl, and he noticed something better to grab as opposed to her luscious red hair: her horns, shaped like handlebars as they were, fit his hands nicely when he leaned forward and took hold of them.

Alexstrasza's cunt tightened up around him, but she shook her head as if trying to break free. Letting her lovers grab her horns while they rode her from behind wasn't something she typically allowed, and yet her will to reprimand him retreated as quickly as it had arrived. Nick didn't let go and instead pulled his hips back to deliver a deep stroke into her pussy, expelling a long-winded groan from the dragoness. Submitting to his will, she made no more objections, moaning and grunting while he humped her like a dog, growling into her long, elf-like ears and rutting into her pussy with absurdly fast strokes.

Her orgasms came frequently, and at some point a number of concerned guards with a keen sense of hearing burst through the doors to her chamber, their armor clinking and their heavy boots striking loudly against the floor, mixing with the hedonistic sounds of Alexstrasza getting her pussy ploughed by the feral worgen sharing her bed. Neither he nor her cared about being discovered, and though the curtains hid them, what the Aspect of Life did not take kindly to was being disturbed in the middle of what she thought of as very important business.

"Begone!" she shouted at the guards, and her voice trembled with the fury of a dragon in all of its great height, red scales and powerful stature, as opposed to the well endowed, motherly humanoid figure that she now took.

A few more thrusts and her voice returned to what was more befitting of her current form, feminine, husky, and shaking with the tremors of her many climaxes. Neither of them heard the door slamming behind the guards, their ears mindful of nothing but one another and the sounds of their bodies colliding: their combined moans, her pussy squelching as it was stuffed full of worgen dick, her big booty smacking against his furry groin, the baritone growling that made her clitoris throb. Nick tightened his grip on her horns and dragged his tongue along her neck. She shivered and angled her neck into his mouth while his hips delivered dozens of short thrusts that had her crying out in yet another orgasm, her cunt clenching tight but failing to milk him of his seed.

The urge to change things up compelled him to hook an arm around her thick body and drag her onto her side into a spooning position, her back to his chest and her head, propped up on his arm, almost brushing against his snout. Not missing a beat, he bucked his hips and resumed pumping himself in and out of her needy pussy, one arm reaching over to grasp and squeeze at the soft flesh of her massive tits while the other curled around her neck, holding her close and asserting a dominance over her that she was entirely unaccustomed to.

Few had ever treated her so roughly and with such ferocity. The arm around her throat and the hand kneading her breasts made her feel small, owned, and dominated, and the fat cock beating her pussy into a sopping mess elicited a babble of groans and sobs that she couldn't possibly control. Vaguely, she registered the wet sensation of his tongue against her face and ears, but she concentrated only upon the ache in her loins, the throbbing sensation of another climax boiling over with each wonderful stroke of his cock into the tight yearning confines of her sex. She could feel his knot slapping against her juicy folds, demanding entry, and with a dozen more strokes she came again, her full-figured, womanly body growing taut against the enormous mass of fur enveloping her, holding her close and rutting her pussy.

Nick wasn't ready to knot her just yet. He was holding it in, delaying his release as long as possible, but it would come soon. It couldn't be helped, the powerful need to seed Alexstrasza was too great.

He rolled her onto her back, and with only the slightest of nudges she immediately spread her legs for him, allowing him to settle in-between her thighs, his dripping cock hanging like a flower weighed down by water, the tip glazing her soft, slightly pudgy belly with pre-cum. The skin of her luscious body was flushed and gemmed with sweat, her enormous tits capped by erect nipples, her eyes full of the desperate desire to be bred.

Nick grabbed her by both legs and folded them back over her body, and the look she gave him told him all he needed to know. Alexstrasza didn't just want to be fucked, she wanted to be absolutely ruined, pussy destroyed and womb pumped full of sperm. She took over for him, gripping her legs and holding them aloft so that his hands were free. The Aspect of Life was essentially offering her womb to him, practically begging to be impregnated by his mortal seed, and if he was going to knock her up then this was the way to do it, on top of her with her legs folded back over her horned head and her massive tits squeezed between them. He notched his crimson tip at her pussy, undulating his hips so as to rub himself between her glistening folds, and she let out a whine.

"Breed me," she said, and she may have even said please if not for the fact that he cut her off, slamming down into her, burying every fat inch of his cock inside of her fertile pussy and pressing his balls flush against her ass. Her tits flailed, and the pink velvet of her insides constricted against his member.

She grunted an "Oh!" as if she'd had the air punched out of her and her wide eyes expanded to match her wide open mouth. An expression of incredulity painted her beautifully refined features, and when he withdrew to the tip she bit her lip in anticipation, canting her hips up into him as if she were no better than a whore off the streets of Stormwind or Silvermoon.

The next stroke had her screaming something that sounded vaguely like "Oh yes!" but her speech lasted only a few more thrusts before she was reduced to basic moans and grunts interspersed with occasional sobs of joy, choked out around her frequent orgasms. He abused her pussy and he abused the great circular bed along with it, depressing it under his hulking weight and causing it to bounce and creak beneath them, an accompaniment to her groans, his growls, and the sound of his balls smacking against her ass.

By this point Nick was nearly mad with lust and the desire to shoot his load inside of her. Each thrust of his hips, each pump of his fat cock into her cunt, every time he rammed the full weight of his body against her, he had every intention of knotting her. It wasn't always an easy fit, and the tight dragoness was proving difficult even as her eyes rolled and her pussy trembled and clenched around his plundering manhood. Plump as she was, massive as her breasts were, fat as her ass was, the Dragon Queen was nevertheless tiny beneath his massive weight of dark fur and carved muscle. Seemingly indomitable and indefatigable, the worgen covered her much smaller body like an ebony blanket, his hips constantly moving, drilling her dragon cunt until she'd climaxed so many times she lost count.