Royal Jewel

Story Info
Lauren receives a ring that makes her a queen.
3.5k words
4.23
40.7k
35

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,278 Followers

All characters are 18 or above.

***

The glowing sun pierced through the window and created an aura around Lauren as she entered. Patrick almost spilled his coffee as he locked eyes with his daughter.

"Morning, daddy."

Lauren sat next to him. It was her first day home after four years at college and she was using her father's office as a makeshift home base until she decided what she wanted to do next.

"Good morning, sweetheart."

Patrick felt a strange euphoric feeling conjuring within him. His mind cleared of all worries as his focus shifted to the present. Things were no longer clouded by perception, they just existed. And one of those things was the magnificent beauty next to him. Having his daughter sitting with him made him feel good. No. It made him feel amazing.

The rest of the family joined the table. His enchanting wife Myra placed a steaming pile of scrambled eggs and bacon in the middle. Josh immediately grabbed his helping of bacon as if it was from the last pig on earth. Ashley waited patiently for her mother to sit and glared at her hungry younger brother. The smell caught Patrick's attention and he momentarily relapsed back to reality. His thoughts were back in motion ramping up the concern that something was amiss.

Myra's eyes widened as she made eye contact with Lauren. She said nothing, but Patrick noticed her demeanor change. It became light and happy as if she was in a daze of infatuation.

"So daddy, I was thinking since Josh took Ashley's room and Ashley took my room, I think it's only fair that I take your room." Lauren said. She laughed at her own joke as eggs tumbled to her plate.

"Sounds fair to me."

The words escaped his mouth before he could think. Everyone stopped and looked at Patrick and Myra. His wife made no objection.

"You would let me have your room?" Lauren asked.

"Anything for you, sweetheart."

Patrick smiled. The euphoric feeling returned as he stared into his daughter's eyes. All his worries melted away. Her mere presence brought delight and happiness. How could he say no to such an alluring sight.

"Are you kidding me!" Ashley stood up.

Patrick broke eye contact with Lauren and with it went the high on life. Ashley and Lauren grew up in headlocks together. There was rarely a time when they weren't fighting or getting on each others nerves. He could understand why Ashley was mad, he certainly didn't want to give his room away. But better people deserved better things.

"She comes back and she automatically gets your room. Tell me this is a joke."

Lauren snapped her attention to Ashley and they locked eyes. Her face relaxed and her eyes widened. Despite his mental distractions, Patrick was starting to see a pattern and so was Josh. His son stared at his mountain of bacon and avoided looking up.

"Did you ever ask for it, Ash?" Lauren's eyes rolled.

Ashley shook her head.

"Then sit down and shut up."

Just as quickly as she stood, Ashley shot back down to her seat and kept her mouth shut. Lauren waited for retaliation, but Ashley meekly ate her meal without another word.

"Honey, if you're taking our room, where do we go?" Myra asked.

"Why don't you just share with Ashley." Lauren said still annoyed with her sister.

"Okay. We will move in with Ashley."

"Thanks for breakfast, mom." Josh scarfed down the last of his food. "Gotta run."

Patrick and the remaining family members sat in different states of bliss as they finished their breakfast. Something was wrong but he couldn't pinpoint the real issue. He reckoned it was the same for his wife and Ashley, who both sat submissively with dumb smiles. Lauren was oblivious for the time being. Whatever she was doing it would get worse if she found out.

After breakfast, Patrick and Myra went to their room to pack up their belongings. Their original plan was to turn his office back into a bedroom for Lauren, but given the new circumstances, that was no longer an option. Their master bedroom was the biggest in the house and almost double the size of Ashley's room. The logistics of moving in with Ashley were suspect, but he knew any discussion with Lauren could make things worst.

"What's going on?" Myra said. She took the clothes out of her walk-in closet and threw them on the bed. "Why are we letting her do this?"

"I have no idea. Anytime I get close, I just have this uncontrollable urge to agree with everything she says." Patrick said.

He tossed his socks and boxers on the bed.

"So I'm not the only one."

Patrick heard the relief in her voice. They both thought they were going crazy. He walked around the bed and gave her a reassuring hug.

"As far as I can tell she doesn't know anything is going on." Patrick said.

"She thinks getting our room is normal?"

Patrick shot her a look.

"She always was obliviously entitled." Myra said

"Well being hot will do that to a girl."

Myra slapped Patrick's arm. "Hot? She's your daughter."

It was every father's dilemma to have an attractive daughter who flaunted it with tight, revealing outfits. Patrick never had that problem before. But since that morning, he started seeing his daughter in a completely different light. Not in a predatory way, he would never harm her. But she was beautiful and every time he saw her face, a feeling of peace and calmness washed over him. He could stare at her forever if she let him.

"You're hot too. We had a hot daughter, it's genetics. That's all I'm saying."

He wondered if Myra was having the same thoughts. She certainly had a better poker face.

"So what do we do?" Myra asked. She piled her heels in a box.

"We act natural and try to steer conversations away from commands. That should give us some time to figure out what's going on." Patrick grabbed his pile of clothes in his arm and walked out of the room.

Over the course of the day, Lauren moved into her parents room as they moved out. Ashley cleared half her closet for her mother and half her dresser for her father. Patrick was relived yet nervous that Ashley was quietly compliant. She could make it worse if she set Lauren off, but her silence was also out of the ordinary. His nerves subsided when he heard Lauren comment on Ashley's change of behavior since she left. Nothing heals old wounds like time apart.

Ashley's room was littered with makeup, magazines and dirty clothes. Patrick moved through the sea of his daughter's dirty underwear and dresses and placed his favorite clothes in the vacant drawers of the pink dresser. He couldn't believe this girly nightmare was now his room. Every time he thought of telling Lauren to give his room back, he was reminded of how happy it made her. And that was the most important thing. It was her room now and she deserved it. Patrick and Myra agreed to sleep in the same bed with Ashley until they could buy another bed for the room. His mind concluded that the room belonged to all of them and they were all entitled to the bed.

Lauren spent the afternoon setting up her new room while Myra and Ashley cleaned up and adjusted their new arrangement. Patrick went looking for Josh, but all he found was an empty room. His son knew something was strange and as far as Patrick could tell, he was the only one unaffected. A conversation for when he returned.

The silver lining of giving his bedroom up, was that he now got his office back. He shut the door hoping for some privacy, but his concentration was broken as the clicking of heels grew louder and louder. Before he could respond to the gentle knock, Lauren barged in smiling.

"Sorry daddy, I know the rules, but this is important."

Patrick looked in her eyes and felt in awe of his daughter. A feeling in the back of his mind nagged at him to drop to his knees, to show respect, but once he broke eye contact, he regained some control. The euphoric feeling was still there, but so were his rational thoughts. He stared at his book as if he were still reading.

"What's important, sweetheart?" Patrick said through quivering lips. Conflicting emotions of saying the wrong thing and an overwhelming need to please her fought for his attention.

"Katie's picking me up in ten cuz there's a huge sale going on at the mall and I totally need a new wardrobe."

"Laur, you just spent all your money on college, do you really think you can afford this right now? We didn't take you back in for you to spend our money." Patrick said proudly as he reverted back to dad mode. Maybe things were getting better.

"You give Ashley an allowance, you should give me one too now that I'm back." Lauren whined.

"Fine, we give her 300 a month. You'll get the same." Patrick knew he was fighting a losing battle even without eye contact.

"300, daddy. That's barely a complete outfit. I should get more."

"Fine four hundred." Patrick held his breath.

"No. I went to college and graduated, I deserve more. I want fifteen hundred per month starting right now." Lauren demanded.

Patrick swore under his breath. He opened his wallet and pulled out a credit card. There was only one way to salvage this.

"You know what, you're right, you deserve a reward. This is the family credit card, we are all allowed to use it. It has a fifteen hundred credit limit which we will cover every month. But you can't tell your sister." Despite being angry, Patrick sounded as sincere as possible.

Lauren grabbed the credit card. "Thank you so much, daddy." She kissed him on the cheek and ran out.

Patrick touched his cheek. He had been blessed with a kiss from an angel. Lauren always kissed her father goodbye, but this kiss filled him with gratitude. Suddenly all his anger dissipated into the bliss of providing for her. He leaned back in his chair and smiled as he thought of all the ways he had served her that day.

***

"I'm telling you something weird is going on." Josh said.

He and his friends were in the basement playing video games.

"My parents literally gave her their room. That's not normal."

"Maybe they were just being nice." Nikki, the group's voice of reason, said.

"How do you explain Ashley being silent? That girl never shuts up." said Colin.

Nikki shrugged her shoulders.

"I think Lauren is blackmailing them." Beth said.

"Whatever it is, we need to find out how." Josh said.

He didn't want to go home and talk to Lauren. It all seemed to revolve around her.

"I think you're all overreacting." Tom said. "I'll go say hi to your sister. She must be even hotter now."

Tom always teased Josh about his hot sister. Of course he would jump at a chance to talk to her.

"Fine, but don't blame me if something happens."

"I'll go too." Nikki said.

Despite being shy, everyone knew Nikki liked Tom. Josh didn't know if Tom liked her. He used a hot and cold approach that made it hard to tell.

"All right. You two go to my house and ask for me then insist to wait. When you see Lauren, talk to her."

Tom and Nikki nodded.

***

Lauren hopped into her best friend's sports car with the sunroof down. They fake kissed on each cheek followed by a fit of giggling.

"I'm so ready to shop." Lauren said.

"I've already got things put aside. You're going to love this selection."

"Kat!"

"For you too. Obv."

Katie laughed as she looked into Lauren's eyes through her heavily tinted sunglasses. The engine roared and the girls headed off to the mall. The first stop was the lingerie store. The girls approached the counter and saw a high school senior manning the cash register while playing on her phone.

"Excuse me, I had some items put aside." Katie said.

The cashier didn't look up.

"Check with people in the back." The girl said in a bitchy tone.

"Excuse me. I think you should show us." Lauren said.

"Why don't you..." the girl stopped as she looked up and into Lauren's eyes.

Her posture changed completely and she smiled warmly. "Of course. Right this way."

The blond teen lead them to a private dressing room where the lingerie and dresses hung on a clothing rack. She grabbed a teddy from the selection.

"Would you like to see this one modeled?" the blond asked.

Lauren stared at the teen unsure what to do.

"Sure."

The teens clothes hit the floor. The two best friends were too shocked to say anything.

"This one has been really popular, I think you're really going to like it," the cashier said as she slipped into the teddy.

The cashier checked herself out in the mirror and was satisfied with her outfit. She walked over and stood in front of Lauren.

"I think we're about the same bust, so this is probably how tight it's going to be."

Lauren signaled to turn around and the cashier obliged slowly showing off all angles.

"Very sexy." Lauren said. She leaned back enjoying the five star service. "Let's see some more."

The cashier happily undressed and moved onto the next outfit. Katie took her sunglasses off.

"I can't believe she's actually doing this." Katie said.

Lauren locked eyes with her best friend. Katie's shoulders pulled back and she emphasized her voluptuous chest. Grabbing a strand of hair and playing with it, her smile grew wide and genuine.

"You all right?" Lauren asked.

Katie blushed and turned back to the cashier.

"Of course." She stood up. "Did you want us to both model, it might speed up the process?"

Lauren stared at Katie unsure why her stubborn friend was asking to model lingerie. Maybe everyone changed while she was gone.

"Sure."

Katie joined the cashier and seductively removed her clothes. Lauren covered her mouth in shock as Katie bent over, her tits dangling as she removed the last piece of clothing. Never in a million years did she think she would see her friend get naked in public. She remained quiet as her friend slipped snuggly into the next sexy outfit. For the next hour, Katie and the cashier modeled all the lingerie as Lauren sat and enjoyed the show. After all the clothes she put aside had been seen, Katie and the cashier grabbed their original outfits.

"You should really wear your product. It might sell more." Lauren said.

The cashier nodded in agreement.

"I think red would look great." Lauren added.

The cashier found red lingerie and put it on. She smiled in the mirror happy with her look. The outfit barely covered her tits and ass, but it showed the customer exactly what they were getting.

Lauren handed her credit card over at the counter, but the cashier rejected it.

"I'll take care of it."

Lauren and Katie looked at each other.

"It's like four hundred dollars."

"It's not a big deal. I'll just take it out of my pay." The cashier said.

Lauren put her card away. Katie grabbed both their bags.

"Well thank you very much. Have a great day." Lauren said.

The cashier blushed.

"You too."

In the mall, Lauren spotted her ex-boyfriend walking with his girlfriend. Before Lauren went to college she had the unfortunate experience of discovering her best friend and boyfriend hooking up. She immediately broke it off and never looked back. Her nerves overtook her and she turned to Katie.

"How do I look?"

"You look gorgeous."

Lauren brushed her hair back and straightened her blouse. Her usual casual demeanor changed as she puffed her chest out and arched her back.

"Robby is coming this way with that bitch Stacy. Act cool"

Lauren and Katie walked by Robby and Stacy. Long ago she had accepted she was over Robby. But she still wanted to make a point that she was better off and he was an idiot for screwing things up.

"Oh my gosh, Robby, is that you!" Lauren said.

Robby and Stacy turned around.

"Hey Laur, been a while." Robby said.

"I see you still like keeping the trash around." Lauren said as she checked out Stacy from head to toe.

"Good to see you're still a..." Stacy stopped mid sentence as she locked eyes with Lauren.

"A what? A bitch?"

"No. I would never call you that."

Her voice took on a sincere tone which threw Lauren off. Was this an act?

"You've called me that several times despite being the bitch that slept with my boyfriend."

"I am so sorry, Lauren. What can I do to make it up to you?" Stacy said in a sincere tone.

Lauren looked at Katie who shrugged her shoulders. She needed to test her sincerity. The glare of a beautiful diamond pendent dangling around Stacy's neck caught her attention.

"I want your pendant."

Stacy wasted no time taking it off. She walked around Lauren and secured it in the back, returning to the front to admire the look.

"It looks gorgeous on you, Lauren." Stacy smiled.

"Is this some sort of sick joke."

"No, it's yours, I promise."

"Admit you were a big slut for sleeping with my boyfriend."

"I was a big slut for sleeping with your boyfriend."

"And you." Stacy pointed to Robby. "I want you to admit I was the best sex you ever had."

"You were the best sex I ever had."

Lauren smiled. The way they looked at her with admiration instead of the usual spite. It was odd, but why waste a perfect opportunity.

"Stacy, take your tits out."

Stacy didn't hesitate, she worked her shirt and bra below her giant breast, leaving them exposed above her shirt line. Lauren and Katie laughed as Stacy and Robby stood compliant and obedient.

"Jiggle those breasts."

Stacy turned her torso side to side making her breasts bounce. How far could she push her?

"Stacy give Robby a blow job."

Stacy knelt and undid Robby's pants. She swallowed his cock and bobbed her head up and down as her tits jiggled below. Lauren stopped a group of young men and asked if they wanted a free blow job. All the men smiled sincerely at Lauren and nodded. They gathered around Stacy who started swapping dicks in and out of her mouth as her free hands jerked the other cocks off.

Lauren reveled in the scene before her. Not even in her wildest fantasies, and she had many, did she picture something so humiliating and satisfying for the person who caused her so much pain. She didn't understand why, but things were starting to make sense. People were paying more attention to her. Their eyes lit up when she talked to them as if she just made their day better by being present. And they couldn't say no. They did whatever she wanted. As convincing as this was, she needed a true test to confirm her suspicions. She turned to Katie who was still laughing at Stacy's predicament.

"Join her."

She saw a brief flash of fear and sadness on her best friend's face, but it was quickly replaced with a smile. Her friend got down on her knees and grabbed the first cock available in her mouth. She jerked off two more with her free hands. Lauren bit her lip as she watched her best friend blowing strangers at her request. If she had asked her to do that before, Katie would have slapped her across the face with no remorse. But now her friend was as complacent as the rest. Who else was affected?

A crowd starting joining around the public gang bang and Lauren realized it was time to wrap up the sex show. The men happily shot their loads on Katie and Stacy as they knelt side by side with their tits hanging out. Their face and chest were covered in semen and the men continued on with their day at Lauren's request. Katie and Stacy adjusted their clothes and stood up still coated in cum. They acted as if everything was normal. Lauren was done with Stacy today, but there was more fun to be had.

"So here's what's gonna happen. Stacy, you just realized you like being in charge. From now on the only sex you two have will be from a strap-on deep in Robby's ass." Lauren said. "And you're going to buy that today."

Lauren added Stacy's number to her phone and bid her new favorite toy farewell. Lauren turned to Katie. A feeling of guilt came over her. She did something to her and she didn't know how to fix it. This wasn't her friend Katie, this was a follower like everyone else. Once she learned how to change her back, she would. But she figured it was better to make the most of it. Katie carried their bags to the car. She opened the door for Lauren who gracefully stepped in what would soon be her vehicle. It was time to return home and see her loyal subjects.

XBan
XBan
1,278 Followers