Royal Jewel Ch. 02

Story Info
Lauren receives a ring that makes her a queen.
2.3k words
4.12
18k
16
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,278 Followers

"Hello, I'm home." Lauren yelled in the entrance.

No one answered. She turned to Katie.

"Take those bags to my room and go clean that cum up, you smell horrible."

"Yes, your Majesty."

If she wasn't going to get her best friend back, she at least wanted a loyal subject. Lauren checked the rest of the house, but her family was no where to be found. It wasn't an unusual time of day for her family to go out. She joined Katie in her room and instructed her to start putting away her clothes. A knock at the door interrupted her duties.

"Go answer that."

"Yes, your Majesty."

Katie left the room and Lauren grabbed her phone and sent a mass text message to her family telling them to come home. She had no idea where they could be, but the anticipation of seeing them bow before her made the wait seem terribly long. She looked up and stared across at herself in the mirror. Her drab wardrobe was not an outfit a Queen would wear. A Queen would be wearing something majestic, something that highlighted her beauty so her subjects were in awe. She had the perfect outfit in mind to compliment her blond hair and tanned skin. An outfit that would make any person fall to their knees and submit to her.

***

Patrick swerved around the corner. The glove box vibrated loudly. Myra went to reach for it, but Patrick slapped her hand away.

"Do not open that."

"But it could be..." Myra said.

"It could be no one."

Myra clasped her hands together to keep herself calm. Ashley sat silently in the back. She hadn't said a word since Lauren told her to shut up and Patrick was hoping it would wear off. They originally intended to go buy a new bed for their room but as they drove, Patrick felt he could think and act independently. Myra still had residual affects and Ashley hadn't changed at all. The different levels of reactions lead him to believe there were emotions at play. She was always happy around him and his wore off first. She was angry at Ashley and she was still clearly under her spell.

The glove box buzzed again. Myra maintained her restraint. Ashley leaped forward and opened the box. The phones fell forward with the messages from Lauren. Patrick avoided looking as both Ashley and Myra saw the message.

"Honey, we need to go home now." Myra said.

"We aren't going home until we figure out what's going on."

Myra grabbed the wheel causing Patrick to swerve. He regained control of the vehicle and pushed his wife back. This was going to be a battle he wasn't going to win and if he did fight, it wasn't going to end well. Patrick pulled off into an empty parking lot. He turned the car off and exited immediately.

Myra and Ashley got out.

"Honey, Where are you going?"

"You want to go home, go. Take the vehicle."

Myra and Ashley looked at each other. He could tell there was urgency from the text. They walked back to the car and left him in the parking lot.

***

The water splashed over Nikki's face. She noticed a blemish on her right chin. How embarrassing while she was with Tom. Her concentration was interrupted by noises from the living room. She opened the door lightly and crept through the halls. The voices got louder. It was Tom talking to Lauren, who was wearing a revealing white and gold outfit. Her tight white pants, gold belt and low cut white top were extremely flattering on Lauren's perfectly skinny frame. Nikki was always a little jealous how Lauren got most of the attention when her name was brought up. The way she easily flaunted her beauty. The way Tom talked about her. The way he got on his hands and knees and kissed her feet.

Nikki blinked. Kissing her feet was something Tom would voluntarily do. But not something Lauren would let happen unless it was for a reason. She thought of how Josh explained the situation. A second glance at Lauren revealed, even if it wasn't true, that she was a lot more confident in herself. She didn't want to join Tom. Katie grabbed her from behind. Nikki fought to get free and the commotion caught Lauren's attention. Nikki heard her approaching and closed her eyes.

"Well well, what do we have here?" her soft voice said.

***

"Come home now!" Josh read the text out loud.

"That's a little aggressive." Said Colin.

Beth paced. "They've been gone too long. Something happened."

She walked over to Josh. "You should go check it out. It's your house."

"Check what out." Tom stood at the door. There was an awkward silence.

"My house." Josh said.

Tom laughed which eased the tension. He nonchalantly walked in and sat down on the couch.

"Lauren is still a fox. Like I would do some many things to that girl."

"Where's Nikki?" Beth asked.

"I thought she was back here."

Nikki rushed into the room catching her breath. She froze at the sight of Tom. Josh watched both their reactions and couldn't tell what was going on. Something happened if both of them split up.

"What's he doing here?" Nikki said.

"This is where we hang out." Tom said.

"She did something to him. He was literally kissing her feet."

"Excuse me, but I wasn't the one wrestling with Katie and Lauren."

"Hold up. Katie was there too." Josh asked.

Josh had a huge crush on Katie. He couldn't picture Katie being pushed around, yet the thought turned him on. To see such a strong-willed girl completely obedient was one of his many fantasies.

"Yes, she was helping Lauren." Nikki said.

"You're really exaggerating things, Nikki. Chill out." Tom said.

Nikki moved away from Tom and towards the others, but they backed away in return.

"Guys. He's the one we need to watch." Nikki said.

Josh looked at them both. He wasn't sure what to make of the situation. Tom was acting normal and Nikki was acting paranoid.

"Your sister Lauren is really ugly, Josh." Colin said.

Josh turned to Colin who shot him a glare in return.

"I don't know why people think she is so hot. She's maybe a six, seven at best." Colin said.

Beth caught on. "Every girl I know says she's a huge slut."

Nikki was confused. But Tom was starting to clench his fists.

"Hey Tom, what do you think of that ugly ho, Lauren." Colin said. "Heard she's got an STD."

Josh shoved Colin.

"Too much?" Colin said.

Both boys turned to see Tom rushing towards them.

"Apparently just enough." Josh said.

"How dare you make fun of Queen Lauren."

Tom tried to punch Colin, but Josh tackled him. The rest of the group grabbed Tom to control him.

"See. I told you so." Nikki said holding one arm.

"How did you get away?" Colin asked, sitting on Tom's leg to control it.

Nikki's face went red as she looked down. "I kicked her. I kicked her in the cunt."

Josh and Colin looked at each other and barely suppressed their laughter.

"It's not funny. It was really scary. I could've ended up like him."

"We're going to have to tie him up until we can figure out if this spell or whatever wears off." Josh said. "Beth, find me some rope."

***

Lauren sat on the once untouchable chair in the living room that Myra liked to keep spotless. The chair was now at the end of the room placed like a throne. She sat gracefully on the chair as Katie brought her mother and sister before her.

"You will kneel before your Queen." Lauren said.

Myra and Ashley immediately dropped to their knees. Lauren loved their obedience. Any trace of doubt in her new ability was erased when her best friend swallowed cocks on her behalf. Now it was a matter of testing her limits.

"Where's daddy?" Lauren asked. Her tone was more authoritative than ever before.

"He didn't want to come. We tried to make him, but we didn't want to keep you waiting any longer."

Lauren pouted in disappointment. He knew something was up and he was able to resist. She did not like that there were limitations to her power. She had to keep a close eye on her followers if she wanted to maintain them. Any hesitation meant they were starting to lose their affection for her.

"As an act of devotion, I want you both to kiss my feet." Lauren commanded.

Myra and Ashley crawled forward and hovered over her feet. They lowered their heads and planted a kiss on the top of each foot. The sight gave her an overwhelming sense of power. Her sister who she spent countless days and nights fighting with was now willingly kissing her feet. Her mother who grounded and scolded her more times than she cared to remember was now her obedient slave. She was free to do whatever she wanted in the household without restraint.

"Kneel back down."

Myra and Ashley obeyed. She stared deep into both their eyes. Their emotions revealed themselves as they were overcome with euphoria. Lauren had suspected it was something to do with her gaze, but now she saw the proof. People couldn't resist when they looked into her gorgeous eyes. She couldn't blame them. She had trouble pulling herself away from a mirror too.

"Who's house is this?" Lauren asked Myra.

"Yours, your majesty." Myra said without hesitation.

"Myra. I want you to go to my room and find the french maid costume I wore three years ago for Halloween. Put it on and when you do you will become the house maid. You will cook and clean without complaint. You will no longer see yourself as the matriarchy of this family." Lauren said. "You are just the hired help. Is that understood?"

"Yes, your Majesty." Myra said.

"What are you?"

"I am your maid."

"Good. Once dressed your first task will be my room. Go now." Lauren said.

Myra stood up and left the room. Lauren turned to Ashley. Her sister had developed a lot since she left. She finally looked like a grown woman in all the right places. She must have loved teasing all the boys in school. Lauren couldn't judge, she was no better.

She slipped her foot out of her heel.

"Open your mouth, Ashley."

Ashley opened her mouth and Lauren outstretched her leg and slipped all her toes in.

"Now as you realize you are now sucking on the toes of a Queen, you are going to masturbate until orgasm, but only when I tell you."

Ashley sucked on her sister's toes as one hand went straight to her pussy. She masturbated and sucked away, every feeling of pleasure linked to the toes of her Queen. Lauren could feel the swirl of her sister's tongue as her toes rested in her mouth. She wished she could have done this ages ago to shut her sister up. The silence was welcomed.

Lauren shifted her eyes to Katie who stood motionless off to the side.

"Katie I want you to lie down and let my sister hover over your face."

Katie got down on the floor. Lauren lifted her leg up slightly forcing Ashley to move up, leaving enough space for Katie to slide underneath. Her view was a hand working vigorously under a set of panties with the occasionally drip of drool from the face above.

Ashley continued playing with herself into sexual frustration. Katie could do nothing as the saliva and pussy juice from Ashley's drenched panties dripped all over face. Lauren could see the pure bliss in Ashley's eyes. She couldn't get enough of that look. But sadly she had other plans.

"You may come now."

Ashley maintained her position and came all over Katie's face. It amused Lauren to no end as she pulled her foot out of her slave's mouth. Despite her initial intentions of fixing Katie, it was hard to look at her the same. She sucked a strangers cock and just had Ashley cum all over her face. The Katie she knew would never subject herself to that. She wondered if anyone under influence every returned to their normal state and if they remembered anything. She didn't want to find out.

Ashley caught her breath as the aftermath soaked in Katie's face below. Lauren stood up.

"Katie and Ashley, you have the privilege of being my personal assistants. And I want you to both look the part. Both of you are going to find Ashley's old school uniform and put it on. As you wear the uniform, you will serve me and obey all my commands."

"Yes, your Majesty." Both girls said in unison.

Ashley and Katie got up and left on their mission. Lauren vacated her throne to check up on her new maid. She was dressed as requested wearing a uniform that barely contained her figure especially when she bent over. Lauren liked having her parents room, but the opportunities were endless before her. She could go bigger if she wanted to and she had just the place in mind.

Lauren's new personal assistants were standing and waiting in their new uniforms. The school girl outfit still fit Ashley, but the smaller size was straining Katie's chest. She had no choice in the matter.

"Good little slaves." Lauren swung Katie's key ring around her finger. "I think it's time we take a little road trip. There's this big house, I'm dying to sink my claws in."

Lauren winked at Katie and motioned them to follow. If she was going to expand her followers, she needed a bigger base of operations.

XBan
XBan
1,278 Followers