Royal Saga - Magic and Sex Pt. 03

Story Info
The young prince turned into a horny king. Read more...
2.2k words
4.2
11.2k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please offer suggestions if you like or even if you dislike this story. We learn from our mistakes. All characters are 18 years of age or older. Do read the previous parts for better familiarity.

CORONATION DAY

My long-awaited day has finally arrived. The auspicious day is when every prince becomes king, the highest position of a kingdom. I passed my teenage thinking about today. My mom woke me and asked me to get ready for the rituals. She along with Riya and Rima helped me to get dressed in a Luxurious mantle. They put on gold ornaments and rings. After 30 mins I was ready. I walked past the long hallways and reached the courtyard. Many kings and queens from neighbouring states came to witness my conurbation ceremony. The members of the Royal Court welcomed me with flowers and precious gifts.

The ceremony started and it continued for 3 hours. They made some sort of weird tattoo on my arms. After completion, I was told to greet the people gathered in front of my place. It was a large audience who just came to watch their new ruler. I waved my hand from my veranda and gave my conurbation speech.

It was midday till I finished all my tasks. I had lunch with all the delegates from the neighbouring countries and went straight to my room for some rest. I entered my room and it was empty.

"What happened to my room?" I thought to myself.

"That's not your room, My king," My mom said softly

"Then where is my room," I asked.

"Please follow me. I will escort you to your new room"

I followed her and she took me to my father's room. It was redecorated with my favourite colours and a new big bed.

"Hope you liked it, Master", Mom said winking at me.

I smiled in appreciation and hugged mom.

"It's beautiful mom. Thank you for this gift" I said delightfully.

"It's my pleasure to serve my king. I have a few surprises for you." She said and went near a wall. She pushed a stone brick. A loud noise occurred and the wall shifted on both sides.

"Come on let's go." Mom said excitedly

I followed her quietly through the semi-dark passage. In no time a bright light appeared and we reached inside a library.

"Here you can find all your stuff to master the art of magic." Mom said. I was stunned by the collection of books.

We returned to my room and she started showing me my wardrobe and other stuff. She saved the big reveal for the last. As soon as she pulled a lever a door opened with stairs going underground. I cautiously went in and saw an enormous hall with a large round table in the middle of the room. There were multiple doors like a maze. I noticed there were many metal handcuffs attached to the table as well as hanging from the walls.

"This is the place where you will rule your Slaves." Mom said with a smile.

"Whoa! It's great. What should we call this place, any suggestions?" I asked mom.

"You can call it slave's court", she suggested.

"Haha, Then put a throne for me," I said jokingly.

Mom smiled and said, "let's keep moving."

She opened the first door. we walked for 2 mins through the underground pathway and reached a separate building behind My palace. The big door of the building opened and we walked in. As I enter flowers were sprinkled on me. A middle-aged lady in a saree welcomed me and escorted me to the main hall where she made me sit on a big throne. She was in her mid-40s according to my predictions.

"Welcome! My Majesty. This is your Harem and I am Safina, The queen of this Harem." The mid-aged lady said.

"Majesty! Please allow me to serve you." She said excitingly.

I nodded and she untied the knot of my pyjama and pulled it down. She rubbed my thighs and licked my semi-erect dick. The sensual touch of her tongue made my dick solid in no time. She took my dick inch by inch with great care and enthusiasm.

She freed her big melons and started giving me a Tit job. Her boobs felt like hot pads.

After a few minutes she looked at me and said "Majesty, I have a gift to offer you.!"

I nodded and she clapped twice. Hundreds of Beautiful ladies walked into the hall. All the ladies are of different ages starting from 21 to 65.

"Everyone get ready for the ceremony," Safina let out.

The whole crowd undressed within a moment. I was stunned

"Majesty, You can pick anyone you want for today's ceremony," Safina notified.

I grabbed her neck and whispered, "why not you?"

She gave a naughty smile and replied "I will be honoured to serve you on your first day of the harem,"

She quickly stripped her saare and got completely naked. A few girls Lifted a glass table and placed it in front of us. Safina bent over the table and gave me a clear view of her ass.

"Majesty! My asshole is waiting for you" she said seductively.

I went towards her with an erect dick and grabbed her by her waist. I shoved my dick in her ass without wasting any time. It was a little loose but I kept shoving strongly. With each stroke, her scream increased.

"My father might have fucked her a lot. I kept on banging her." I thought and smiled.

"Start the ceremony, UMM! fuck me harder" Safina yelled

They kneeled and hold their boobs by their hand.

An old woman started reciting an oath and everyone repeated.

"We The slaves of Royal Harem solemnly swear in the presence of Queen Safina to satisfy our Majesty whenever he wants. We will show our gratitude, loyalty, enthusiasm and dedication towards him. We devote our bodies to our Majesty, King ARABHA..."

"Ahhh! Hail king Arabha" Safina yelled.

Everyone started cheering and I made their queen scream.

"Fuck me! Punish me for my deeds. Ahhh! Umm!" Safina screamed and had a big orgasm.

Suddenly I heard mom calling for me. I haven't seen her from the minute I entered. I started fucking Safina as fast as I could to finish.

When I was on my verge, I pulled Safina down on her knees and started ramming her mouth vigorously. I shot my cum all over her face and boobs.

A lady handed me a Robe and I quickly returned to my room.

"Sorcerer Supreme is waiting for you, My lord" My mom informed me.

I nodded and slept as soon as possible. I reached the cloudy world which is now familiar to me.

"Welcome King Arabha," Stephen greeted With a big smile and asked, "How's your first day As a king".

"It was great," I replied,

"Sorry for this sudden call but It's time to let you know of some serious matter." He said.

"What's the matter, Master?" I asked him.

"There are many enemies around your kingdom. Power full and Smart. Your kingdom lasted because of Magic and you need a lot of Magical power and Magical knowledge to defend your Kingdom." He said.

"How can I acquire such Power," I asked.

"There are 7 powerful ladies in the mortal world. They will help you grow stronger." He explained.

"Where I can find them, master?" I asked eagerly.

"Always remember when you are in trouble, Your father had already Solved half of your problems. For this one, He left behind a map. Now it's on you how you can make them yours and utilise their energies." He asserted.

"I need to go. Your mom will help you to understand the remaining." He said and vanished before I could have asked him anything.

I came in sense into the mortal world and found my mom in my arms staring at me.

"Everything good?" She asked.

"Yes," I said with a tensed smile.

"How much do you like your aunt Safina? Mom asked tauntingly.

"What!? Safina is my aunt? I asked shockingly.

" Yes, She is the only Royal blood in the harem. No other female from the royal family is allowed there. Your father punished her for practising black magic and harming people" she explained...

"Black magic is banned in the kingdom from then and only Royal males are allowed to do magic. Black Magic corrupts people's minds and makes them do evil things" Mom added.

"Mom, Have you heard of any Map from Papa?" I asked

She gave a confused look and said "Your father never discussed anything about the kingdom with any of the queens. You might find some clues in the library."

"Thank You, Mom. Before that, I need to find the killers"

"I can activate the spies for you If you order." Mom said.

"Do that as soon as possible and keep your eyes open," I replied.

I had my dinner early and slept.

NEXT DAY.

I woke up early and got greeted by my mom. Soon Riya and Rima Entered with my breakfast. They put the breakfast on the table and kissed my feet. They stripped their maid dress and become naked.

"I promoted their ranks, Now they will serve you naked all the time," My mom said and winked.

" no one can see you. How can you do that". I thought and she can read my thoughts.

"I wrote orders in your name and gave that to them." She said with a big smile.

I jumped out of the bed and sat at the breakfast table.

"Rima, how's your time going with your slave sister?" I inquired.

"Master, She disobeys me most of the time," Rima said sadly.

I glanced at Riya and she looked frightened. She knew she was in big trouble.

"Bend her over the table and spank her ass till I ask you to stop," I ordered angrily.

Riya with an evil smile push Riya onto the table and started spanking her. She was right opposite me and I enjoyed the show while having breakfast.

I finished my breakfast and hopped back into my bed. My mom was enjoying it as well.

"Bring her here" I ordered Rima.

She holding Riya's hair dragged her and throw her onto the bed.

"Lick Masters feet, you bitch" Rima Roared

Riya followed her order and started licking her feet.

I untied my robe and throw that away. My dick was was fully erect.

I looked at Rima and Said, "What you are waiting for".

Without wasting any time she came in between my legs and sucked my dick. She licked my balls with a seductive smile that made me go crazy.

I hold her head and slammed my dick on her throat. I choked her. Her saliva was all over my dick.

"Master, Ask her to bring the wooden thing," My mom whispered.

I conveyed that to Rima and she ran to the slave's court. She came back with a box and some ropes. She unboxed it in front of me and there were several wooden polished dicks.

I looked at mom in surprise and she gave me a naughty smile.

"You have to Choose a size for her" Mom said.

I picked a size equal to mine and handed it over to Riya. She grabbed that and fitted it in a bolt and strapped it around her waist with some fabric material.

I was surprised by the technology that a female can now wear a fake dick. I looked at her for a couple of minutes in astonishment.

I got back to my senses as mom started to rub and chest. I grabbed Riya's hair and pulled her near me.

"Now you will beg your mistress sister to fuck you" I shouted at her.

She had tears in her eyes. She begged Rima "Mistress, Please fuck your slave's pussy".

"Master, May I,?" Rima asked.

"Go for it and teach her a good lesson," I said slapping Riya.

Rima went into brutal mode. She held Riya's waist and started penetrating her without mercy. I took the chance and put my dick in her mouth.

She was weeping but continued to suck my dick. I enjoyed the show of sisters.

A few minutes later my mom said "Master, Maybe you need to fill both her holes at a time to teach her a lesson".

I could imagine what my mom wanted to see. I ordered Rima to stop and take Riya on top of her. I positioned myself on her asshole.

"Now I will teach her some lesson," I said and pushed my dick with force.

"Aaaaaaaa, no no no! Master, Please leave me. I can't handle two at a time." Riya cried in pain.

"It's Your punishment whore. You have disobeyed your mistress" I Yelled.

"I am sorry Master, I will never do that again. I will follow every command of my mistress." Riya said.

I ignored her cries and continued to penetrate her ass. Soon she fainted from our penetration but I was not done yet.

I wanted to fuck Rima but I saw my mom rubbing her pussy with her eyes closed. So I ordered Rima and Riya to leave the room.

I went towards mom and hugged her. She was surprised and said, "Are they not enough to satisfy my king?"

"They are nothing like you, mommy," I said kissing her neck. I hugged her and started fucking her. She showered her love in the form of kisses. I finally unloaded deep inside her.

I went for a bath and then headed straight to the library...

To be continued...