Royal Saga - Magic and Sex Pt. 04

Story Info
The young King find the killer of his father. Who are they??
1.5k words
2.82
2.5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please offer suggestions if you like or even if you dislike this story. We learn from our mistakes. All characters are 18 years of age or older. Do read the previous parts for better familiarity.

STORY:-

I spent the maximum amount of my time in the library learning magic and trying to find the map. Soon I finished all of them but couldn't find any clue about the Seven ladies.

I was looking around in the library wondering if I missed anything. Suddenly I noticed there were only seven shelves. Each shelf has a red book and all others are black. I took all the red books and searched for similarities.

I found that all the books have an empty page. I know I am very close but I am missing something. It was late evening so I decided to leave for now and come back later.

I was returning through the dark passage when I saw mom walking beside me and for a second I was scared as hell.

"Stop scaring me like that," I shouted.

"I am sorry, My king, but it was very urgent," Mom said.

"What happened now?" I asked.

"We might trap the killer today. You have to follow me. Make sure you use the invisibility spell." She said hurriedly.

I cast the spell and ran behind her. She took me towards the queen's bedchambers. As soon as we entered the hallway we noticed a man and a woman whispering. They were completely covered with cloaks.

We went near them to listen to what they were saying.

"What do you mean you can't come with me?" The man asked angrily.

"I told you, I cannot," The woman replied.

"I Assassinated him so that we can stay together forever. How can you leave me now?" Man said

"I never asked you to do that. It's you who did that. Don't drag me into it. You forced me to have sex. So, I made you my pleasure doll," The woman said.

"I will tell Majesty that it was all your plan. He will hang both of us," The man threatened.

"My king, I alerted all the guards and they will be coming any moment now," My mom said.

I furiously screamed, "Now I know everything," With that, my invisibility ended and I appeared beside them.

They were shocked by my sudden appearance. The guards also showed up. They looked at each other and started running in the opposite direction.

"Catch them," I ordered the guards.

"Fools! They think they can escape. I have locked all the exit doors." Mom laughed.

I gave her a death stare and she realized I was very mad.

A few minutes later guards returned with the culprits.

"Uncloak their faces," I ordered.

As soon as I saw the faces it shook me to my core. It was none other than The Army general and My father's First Queen, Alyne.

This pumped my anger even more. They were my father's trusted people.

The man pushed the guards and tried to kill himself with his sword but I cast a spell and made his sword disappear. He looked at me in shock.

"Not so soon, Mr General, Not so soon. You will die a very painful death," I said angrily.

"Throw him in jail. No one should know anything about it," I ruled.

I asked all the guards to leave and went near Alyne. She bowed her head in shame.

"You are coming with me. Don't even dare to run it will make things harder," I warned her.

As I walked inside the room I ordered one of my guards to call Riya and Rima.

I sat on my bed and Alyne kneeled in front of me.

"I will give you two minutes to explain to me," I roared.

She looked at me and said "I never wanted to kill him. The general forced me to have sex. I don't know anything about the assassination. I am not a criminal "she said and started crying.

"I want to know how it all started. Then I will be the one who will decide who is the real criminal," I said.

She tried to control her tears and started explaining.

"The king was on a voyage for several months. He was searching for something. One day the general sneaked into my room when I was sleeping. He used his power to suppress me and have what he wanted,"

"What happened after that," I asked.

"Slowly that became his routine. I enjoyed that too because the king used to love his other Queens more. Later I blackmailed him and made him a fuck toy because I always wanted to be in the command. I never thought it would end up like that," She explained.

Riya and Rima entered my room hurriedly and bowed.

I got up and grabbed Alyne's hair. She looked at me with pitiful eyes.

"I will show you how to make a fuck toy," I said angrily.

"Toss her in the slave court. Strip her naked and use the shackles. starve her to death," I ordered Riya and Rima.

"Majesty, Please Don't do this. I beg your forgiveness. I am filled with remorse and shame. Please Majesty," she cried out loud and tears started rolling.

Rima took her to the slave court while she was crying for forgiveness.

"Majesty, the guard gave me this message to deliver to you," Riya said and handed over a paper roll. She went to join Rima.

I opened the Paper Roll and it said:-

Majesty, I invite you to the harem tonight. I have a small gift to offer.

Regards

Harem Queen, Safina.

I was in no mood for a gift and my mom noticed it.

"My king, you can punish her tomorrow. Enjoy your night," she said and kissed me.

I had my dinner and went to the harem.

I was welcomed by the queen herself. She was looking appealing. She escorted me to my room. I sat on the couch and she kneeled in front of my legs.

"Majesty, please allow me to present the gift," Safina said.

I nodded and she ordered the maids to bring the gift. In the meantime, I enjoyed my glass of wine...

A few minutes later a beautiful girl in an Arabian princess costume entered the room... She was so pretty that I couldn't take my eyes off her. She slowly walked towards me and kneeled beside Safina.

"Majesty, it's my daughter and future queen of the harem. Today she turned 18," Safina informed.

I asked Safina to leave us alone.

"Majesty, My name is Sara. Please allow me to serve you," She requested.

I nodded in acceptance and she proceeded to kiss my feet. She licked my toes with pleasure.

I took another sip of wine. With that sip faces of traitors rushed in my head and made me mad. I was so in my thoughts that I ignored Sara's actions.

I took the wine bottle and drank half of it. I noticed Sara had pulled down my pajamas and made my dick rock solid. Safina must have trained her from a very young age.

I got hold of her hair pulled her face near mine and kissed her. I caught her neck and whispered, "It would be better if you leave, else I will destroy your pussy".

She was a little scared but replied "I will serve my master in every way possible."

I stood up and tossed her onto the bed.

She tried to undress herself but before she could do that I caught hold of her and tore her dress into two.

Two average size boobs popped out. I started sucking and biting them vigorously. Then I shifted to her pussy and started rubbing it.

"Majesty, Please rub some oil on that big rod. This is my first time," She said in a shaky voice.

As soon as I heard that I slapped her a couple of times and asked "Who will apply the oil?"

She quickly apologized and hurriedly applied some oil on my dick and some on her pussy.

Then she laid on the bed and opened her legs wide. I positioned myself in between and gave a hard stroke. She screamed at the top of her voice but I was too drunk to care. I kept on pushing till it was gone all inside.

"My King, please slow down. Your big dick is tearing my pussy," She screamed in pain.

"That's how you become queen here. Now shut your mouth and let me enjoy it," I ordered in anger.

I twisted her nipples and tortured her tits in every way possible. It caused more pain to her. I was penetrating her pussy mercilessly without stopping.

After some time when she couldn't endure any longer, she started to push me aside.

"Please Stop, I can't take it anymore. It's hurting me," She pleaded with teary eyes.

I lay in bed and pulled her by her hair. Then shoved my dick in her mouth.

"You have failed to satisfy me. Now suck it and make me cum," I said angrily.

I lost track of time as she kept on sucking and finally made me cum. I dozed off instantly...

**TO BE CONTINUED......