Roy's Conquests: Courtney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shot me a look. She didn't like me challenging her like that. Good.

Courtney took a quick dip in the pool. Steve spent most of the day lounging on a raft. The day was spent just having fun and mingling. I kept my guests fed, and made sure that the alcohol was definitely in constant supply. Especially for my special little projects. The times that I wasn't talking to my cute new neighbor, I'd catch her glancing my way. She was getting pleasantly buzzed, and I sensed that she was trying to figure me out...

We sat together in the hot tub at one point. Nothing enhances an alcohol buzz like a pool of bubbling hot water.

"Oh my god," she purred and moaned, resting her back against the jets. Hearing her voice practically moan made the blood rush to my manhood. The Speedo began to feel very tight indeed.

"Nice, huh?" I was next to her, trying not to make it obvious that my eyes had wandered to the water that was frothing between her breasts.

"Nice? I'm stealing this." She giggled slightly.

"What a coincidence, I'm stealing this." I smiled and gave her thigh a squeeze.

The surprise registered on her face, but she was far too relaxed to make a scene. "You're relentless," she said, but didn't push my hand away. I left it there, just to test her.

"Am I?"

"I can't tell if you just like to flatter women, or if you're serious."

"Follow me upstairs, and we'll find out." My hand slid a little higher. Her eyes widened. I saw the color splash across her cheeks.

"I'm pretty sure Steve wouldn't agree to that," she responded, and glanced at her husband, still lounging in the pool. His ridiculous sunglasses were pulled down, and his pale belly was beginning to redden.

"That's the exciting part, don't you think?" I remarked. My hand traveled higher. She bit her lip.

"That it'd be a challenge?"

I shook my head. "It'd be like taking candy from a baby."

"I don't know..." Courtney sounded doubtful. "Steve likes his candy."

I barked a laugh. "I can see that." I glanced at his belly.

She reddened. "That sounded meaner than I meant it. I was trying to be playful..."

"That was good, I liked it. Maybe Steve won't notice his... uhh... candy is being shared once in a while."

The blush on her face lingered, but she laughed. "Relentless," she splashed me. "Go get me another one of these," she held up her empty bottle, "before I remember that your hand has been pawing my leg for the last ten minutes."

I wasn't put off. I slid from the water, letting it run off my bulging muscles. Up close, she was afforded a very good view of how hard I worked on it. And as I climbed out, her eyes went right to my crotch. I know why. The feeling of her bare thigh beneath my palm had woken me up quite a bit. My cock had stiffened, and the Speedo was beginning to pull away from my body, affording her a nice side view of the tool that I carried around every day.

Her eyes were huge. She averted them after a moment. Not just harmless flirting after all. Suddenly it became a bit real for her.

Eventually Steve woke up from his floating nap, and was faced with a startling new reality. He found me and Courtney sitting on the lip of the tub, bottles in hand, letting the summer air dry us off.

"Everything alright?" Courtney asked, seeing the awkward way he shuffled.

"Holy shit, I'm going to be hurting tomorrow!" He declared drunkenly. His entire body was bright red.

"Did you put on sun screen?"

"N-no," he admitted guiltily.

"Jesus Christ, Steve." She sighed like she was lecturing a kid for the hundredth time. "You're already as pale as a ghost. You have to be careful."

He groaned. "I'm going to head home," he shook my hand and thanked me for inviting him.

"I'll be a few steps behind you," Courtney said. "Just let me finish my drink and get changed.

Steve wandered home, like he'd soiled himself. He was afraid to move too much.

"Mind if I borrow your bedroom again?" Courtney asked.

I smiled. "Do you even have to ask?"

"Okay, stupid question," she admitted.

Alone in my room, she removed her wet bathing suit, and tossed it over the shower curtain rod in the bathroom. The alcohol had loosened her up, and she wandered naked to the window that overlooked her bedroom. She could see Steve across the way, arriving home and inspecting his burn. She felt bad, because until now, she hadn't given much thought to Steve's pale 'dad bod' and its effect on her. Since she and Steve had gotten together, she had never considered herself as a sexual person. Sure, she enjoyed it when she had it, but it never excited her. And in her drunken state, staring out the window at her husband, she was beginning to make a few connections. Now that she had something to compare it to, Steve's body was vastly different than mine. Muscles like the ones I boasted, she assumed only existed on movie stars and body builders— men that she'd never meet. Certainly not on men who would openly flirt with her and make themselves readily available to her. I was over twice her age, yes, but now something that she never thought she'd come close to, she could simply reach out and touch... and I'd be just fine with that.

Steve turned, and Courtney quick ducked out of view, suddenly realizing that she had been standing fully naked in front of the bedroom window. Not only could Steve have seen, but party goers in the back yard might have had a view of her! Oh god, had she been noticed? The heat was creeping up to her face, and she scrambled to collect her clothes. Her heart was pounding. But there was also a strange feeling in her core— excitement.

In her haste, Courtney tucked her bra and panties into her purse, and pulled her sundress on over her body. The sun had kissed her today, bronzing her skin instead of burning it. She was warm to the touch... but that could have also been the thrill.

She took a moment to compose herself, calming down slightly, and gave my bedroom one final inspection. The camera caught her attention again. There was no denying thrill she'd felt at the thought of me seeing her. She wondered if I really did chronicle my sexual escapades on camera, and found her gaze wandering to my TV and video player.

It was wrong. She knew it would be, but the image of my cock packed tightly into my bathing suit ticked her curiosity. What would she see if she hit power and pressed play? Would something pop up that satisfied her interest?

She glanced at the shut bedroom door, and decided 'What the hell'. Before she lost her nerve, she flicked them on and pressed play, not expecting anything to actually appear on the screen.

To her shock, it did. And it was loud.

"Fuck me, Roy!" The bimbo on the screen declared. It was a video I'd taken only a week ago— a bottled blonde slut that was half my age was on her back, screaming in delight. And there was Courtney's dear old smooth-talking neighbor. Only she barely recognized me. I was hovering over her, in profile, utterly slamming this floozy. My muscles bulged, my face was red, the veins in my neck and forehead were standing out. It was purely animalistic. My body was moving like a jackhammer, and my voice came out as a series of grunts and growls. "Argh argh argh argh!!" Over and over again. The bed shook violently, and her tits bounced and rolled with each thrust.

Her legs behind my back, she was screaming in pleasure. "Yesyesyesyes! Fuckkkkkk!!"

Courtney's eyes popped. She had never seen sex so forceful and wild. It was like watching animals mate. Nothing like she was used to. And the entire time, my grunts came out rapid fire, like a caveman.

She gasped and switched off the TV after only a second, aware of how loud that had been. She turned in time to catch sight of me standing in the doorframe of the bedroom. The bewilderment and guilt at having gotten caught snooping was priceless. So was the sight of her nipples— free of her bra— pressing through the fabric of her dress. When she moved, there was a lot of extra jiggle to them.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" She said, her face was a million shades of red. "It was a total accident."

I laughed and stepped into the room, still in just my Speedo. "An accident? I've never seen my TV just turn itself on." I wasn't offended, nor was I interrogating. I was the same as I always am. "Did you get curious? It's okay if you did."

She hesitated to answer, rubbing her hands nervously together in front of her waist. She had trouble meeting my eyes— caught with her hand in the cookie jar. "Maybe a little. You're definitely not built like Steve," she said, then brought her hand up to her mouth, surprised that she had just blurted that out. "But I didn't see anything!" She followed up by adding.

"And you were hoping to? That's why you pressed play."

"I was just curious," she said, the alcohol giving her the courage to at least be honest.

I took this as my opportunity, and smiled at her. I hooked my fingers through my swim suit, pushing them down to my ankles and stepping out of it.

An audible gasp escaped her lips. There I was, totally naked in front of my neighbor. She was like a deer in headlights, regarding me.

"See?" I smiled. "It's not a big deal."

She let out a half gasp, half laugh. "Not a big deal? My aunt had horses that weren't as big." She remarked.

She wasn't wrong. This life had gifted me with a lot of wonderful things. In this case, she was referring to my cock. Free from its tight spandex prison, it hung like a pendulum between my thighs. When it was aroused, the bulbous head would extend to my knee. And I've seen many of my rendezvous have difficulty completely encircling the shaft with their fingers. Even the most promiscuous of women find themselves shocked by the sight of my manhood. I can only imagine what this wholesome ray of innocence was thinking as she gazed upon it right now. All she could do was stare at it.

"Oh, it's not that big," I said proudly, strutting up to her and taking her hand before she could process her own actions. "Here, feel the weight," and I thrust her hand against it.

Her eyes popped again. My cock swelled against her touch, and I noticed the way her fingers squeezed slightly.

"Roy... I—" she began.

I shushed her easily and began to move her hand up and down my length. At practically every inch, she gave it a squeeze. Her chest rising and falling quickly. There was nothing but shock and astonishment on her face.

My cock throbbed against her touch and she let out a gasp. "Oh my—"

My hand moved with hers, back and forth slowly. Still too caught up in her own shock to realize that she was basically jerking me off. Each throb made her cry out again. "Oh my god. Oh my god! Oh my god!"

Finally I released her hand and as I expected, she didn't pull away. Her hand continued to explore, feeling every inch of my reproductive tool. She was coaxing it to life. It swelled, hard and thick, tilting slowly upward until it pointed at what it really wanted— her. I took her free hand and placed it on my hard abs, letting her feel my smooth hairless hard body.

Her fingers traced the lines of my definition. Her eyes stared down at my erect tool, and widened further as a big drop of precum formed on the head.

"Nothing about me is small," I commented. And she slowly shook her head in agreement. She licked her bottom lip and bit it.

That was all the confirmation that I needed. I placed my hands on her shoulders and eased her to the floor. She went slowly, but willingly. The slightest tremble to her legs as she sank to her knees. She stared up at me like she was seeing a god. Her hand continued to pull slowly at my cock. The sight of her kneeling there drove me nuts. I wanted to grab her right there and take her for all she was worth. But I needed to ease her into it...

I let her stroke me slowly for several minutes. Her expression was in a alcohol and lust fueled trance. Her hand roamed from my solid abs, down to my big meaty balls. She hefted them gently, feeling the weight.

My hands still on her shoulders, went to those spaghetti straps of her sundress. I knew I needed to see her. I pushed the straps down her shoulders. She moved her hands off of my body to help me slip out of them. Then they returned to my shaft. Both hands on it now, they started to stroke me. I pushed her dress down down down, until her breasts were freed.

Ahhhh, I love women in their twenties. Her tits were full and perky. Not a hint of sag or age. Perfect round globes with full pink nipples. Those nipples were hard.

She glanced up at me, her eyes starry and nervous. I rested one of my hands on top of hers and tilted my cock up to her lips. She knew what to do. She parted her lips, opened her mouth slowly— as though she was asking my permission— then she let her tongue taste the throbbing head.

"Ohhhh good girl," I hissed quietly.

She opened her mouth wider. I was about to push the throbbing aching head of my member past her lips, when suddenly a voice called from down the hall. "Hey Roy! Where do you keep your bottle openers?" A moment later, and one of the women from my party leaned into the room. "Oh... sorry. Am I interrupting?" One of my harem. The sight of Courtney with my cock to her mouth neither surprised her, nor upset her. An amused smile crossed her mouth.

She would have been cool with it. But for Courtney, the intrusion was enough to startle her from her sexual trance. "Oh my god! What am I doing?" Courtney jumped to her feet. This woman had known she and Steve were husband and wife— had spoken with both of them at the party. She was busted. God, what was she thinking???

Courtney fixed her dressed. "Oh my god, I'm sorry. I need to go..." she blurted out. Her face bright red, her hand over her face from embarrassment as she ran.

I shot my friend a tired look of annoyance. "Really?" I asked.

My friend giggled. "Sorry."

I sighed. "It's fine." After all, this was far from over...

***

That night was a frustrating one for Courtney. She was drunk, she was guilty, she was jostled, and she was sexually aroused— having not gotten any satisfaction.

She hated herself for what she had almost done. But when she asked herself what she'd really done, her thoughts kept coming back to me— my muscles, my casual approach to sex, my animal magnetism, and the giant cock that she'd had in her hands, that she'd guided into her mouth, that she'd been inches from allowing herself to be taken by.

Courtney watched Steve sleeping. He was on his back, unable to put a shirt over his sunburn. His skin was bright red. The more Courtney looked at him, the more he looked like a beached whale cooking in the sun. Regardless, one of her most biological urges hadn't been satisfied today, and she needed it tonight more than she ever had. She had never before experienced the uncontrolled lust that she did tonight. She didn't even think it was possible to need sex as badly as she did— always having viewed it previously like a chore.

She laid next to Steve in the bed, and tried to start things up with him— running her fingers curiously down the front of his shorts. But what she found was surprisingly unremarkable— chubby and flaccid. Her body was hungry, but that was not what it was hungry for. Regardless, it would have to do.

But Steve had groaned in his misery and insisted that he couldn't tonight. The burn hurt too badly and he didn't want to move. "Please," she'd begged him. Her hand worked furiously against his cock, pulling and tugging, trying to make it hard. He was barely responding.

"I'm too drunk," he groaned.

"Please... I need you to fuck me," her voice came out a whisper. She barely talked like that. Her hand working faster, eager and desperate. "Get it hard," she nearly snarled at him.

"Stop, you're hurting me," he whined, looking a bit afraid and out of it.

She took his hand, and started to rub it over the crotch of her panties. "Your wife needs you right now," she gasped. Steve's fingers hardly responded.

"Your husband needs sleep, and aloe," he responded in a silly childlike voice that aggravated her.

"Just be a man and fuck me," she nearly barked.

Steve's eyes widened. He pulled his hand away, staring at Courtney cock-eyed, as though he didn't recognize her. Her initial aggression melted to one of shame and apology. He looked genuinely hurt, but didn't begin to know how to address this. That sort of outburst from her was something new.

"I'm sorry," Courtney said softly. "I'm just drunk. Get some rest," she gently put her hand on his shoulder. He hissed uncomfortably but eased back down, and within minutes had started to doze off.

Courtney watched him sleeping for a while. She still felt guilty, but the guilt melted into something else entirely— pity. But it wasn't just pity for his predicament and her outburst. She felt like Steve was a pitiful creature and had always been. And the thing about pitiful creatures— they're not a turn on. There was nothing self sufficient, or take charge about Steve, and there never would be. He would always need someone to take care of him... like a child. That would never change, no matter how much Courtney wished for it. In his current form, it wasn't what she wanted. It wasn't what satisfied her sexually... and right now, she was very sexually unsatisfied...

Courtney laid in bed beside her husband. She shut her eyes, and without realizing it, she began running her fingers over her body, thinking about the day— the awful thing that she'd come so close to doing.

When her hands found her wetness, she was startled by how ready she was. She bit her lip, gently touching between her legs, while her other hand roamed to her breasts. Her eyes wandered to the window.

My bedroom light was off. She couldn't see what I was up to, but imagined I was in the throws of sex with some bimbo slut. She thought of the brief video tape she'd watched— the animalistic pounding I was giving to another woman. The grunts I'd made still fresh in her mind. And the way my massive cock had come alive under her touch. She had been the one to wake it up. After all the women I'd fucked, and was able to fuck, today's erection had been her doing, and the thought made her writhe on the sheets. Her soft gasps escaping her lips.

She was soaked. But her fingers weren't enough... she knew it, even as she moved them from her clit in order to plunge them inside of herself. She knew what pleasure they would bring her— what they were capable of. And it wasn't nearly as heart pounding and exciting as her afternoon had been.

Frustrated, Courtney threw the blankets off of her and wandered to the window. She glanced out, but could see nothing within my house. The lights were off. In the backyard, the pool was lit in the soft ambience of accent lighting. The hot tub was humming softly, and the tropical tiki bulbs cast pastel colors throughout the yard.

If she could hear the hot tub running, maybe I was outside enjoying a nightcap.

With a pounding heart she hadn't felt since her days of sneaking downstairs in the middle of the night as a kid, she tiptoed to the back door on shaking legs. Outside, the summer air had cooled off, and the grass was pleasant against her bare feet.

She wandered to the fence, and nervously peered over.

"Hi neighbor," my pleasant voice greeted her. She flinched, caught instantly. I had been sitting in my hot tub, amused at the way her head had popped up like a gopher.

"Oh," she startled. "H-hi Roy."

"How's the husband doing?" I asked, sipping pleasantly from the melting margarita in my hand.

She cringed for a second, as though I was taunting her about her previous infidelity.

"I mean, the sunburn." I clarified.

"Oh... umm... he's out of it."

"Poor thing." I shook my head, lounging back in the bubbling water with a pleasurable sigh.