Roy's Conquests: Courtney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could catch her breath, she was squeezing my body all over again and crying out. Her orgasms were coming rapid fire— daisy chaining one after another. "Ohhhhhhhh!" She couldn't even form the words any longer. This was it— Courtney's introduction to the world of multiple orgasms.

By the time her last started to subside, I planted a foot and deftly rolled the two of us over. Now I was on my back, Courtney on top of me. My cock still deep inside of her. She caught the rhythm almost immediately and began to bounce. Even with her on top, my body did most of the work, my hips driving up into her, nearly throwing her into the air in long steady pumps.

From this view, she looked amazing— the true self that she needed to reveal to the world— a cock riding slut. Her eyes shown with nothing but sexuality. Her hair was messy and wild. Her wonderful boobs bounced and jiggled and danced whichever way they wanted to go.

"Ohhhh yes!" She cried out and clutched my hands to her chest. I groped her big bouncing tits, giving them a delicious squeeze that sent her into a fit of moans all over again.

I imagined what we might look like if Steve could see us now. My brightly lit bedroom, and open curtains affording him a clear view of my bed. And his wife wildly bouncing on my body like a rodeo rider. Her curves jiggling. My muscles flexing as I gave her the fucking of her young life. Sweat pouring down our bodies. Even with the windows shut, he could probably only imagine the sounds and grunts and screams that we were making. It was apparent by our open mouths, and the way Courtney was throwing her head back, her hair flying as she moaned up at the ceiling.

"Think your little husband can see us?" I grinned, delighted, licking my lips and squeezing her tits so hard, that she cried out.

"Who fuckin' cares?" She answered, using foul language for the first time around me.

"I do... it makes it so much hotter!" I grunted.

She leaned back and cried out. "Ohhhh fuck! You're right!" Then she bit down on her lip as she climaxed again. The poor girl must have been venting a lifetime's worth of frustrations in one glorious night.

We fucked like that for a while. But I can only tolerate being on the bottom for so long before my dominant lust wants to take over again.

I pulled her toward me, my arms folding around her body as I scooped her up, sat up, then stood.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed as I was still fucking her as I carried her. She threw her arms around me and mashed her lips to mine. We hit the wall behind her, harder than we intended. But we didn't break the feverish kiss. Our tongues intertwining again as our mouths freely roamed each other's. Our bodies unleashed, they did what they wanted. Her legs folded around my waist and my hands held her by the ass. I bounced her up and down my length— and that length provided a long long journey. Her heavy tits dragged up and down my chest— slick with sweat and hot tub water. Her hard nipples digging into my packed muscles.

Our moans and grunts muffled by our hungry mouths. "Mmmm! Mmmm!!" We cried out.

Whether it was subconsciously deliberate, or a happy accident, we found ourselves in front of the bedroom window. We clung tightly to each other, both aware that we were visible through the glass, but neither caring to stop. If anything, the thrill only drove us on. Let the chubby bastard glance out and see. We fucked harder than ever before. Our bodies moving as one single unit. The carnal act beyond words. This was pure instinct— this was why I am obsessed with sex. Because these are the highs that I exist to give and take.

We broke the passionate kiss and she clung to my shoulders, allowing herself to lean back. She threw her head back and cried out over and over again as I impaled her with my cock. Her luscious tits bounced wildly. She turned her head to look at her bedroom window. It was dark.

"If you saw him there," I growled. "What would you do?"

"I'd keep going," she grunted back. Her voice hardly sounded like the modest bashful woman who assists in the school library. She was rough and sexually liberated.

"That is so cruel," I grunted, giving her ass a smack between bounces.

"If we stopped or kept going, it wouldn't change anything now," she moaned, trying to catch her breath. "I at least want to see it all the way through before I face the music."

"Smart girl," I cried out, and rested her back against the window. Her skin on the cool glass, her butt resting on the sill. We kissed hurriedly. I knew that my mouth overpowered her, but that was part of my appeal. She merely had to say yes, and all control was relinquished to me.

I eased her to the floor and spun her around to face her house. I got behind her and smacked her ass like I owned her. Because at this point, I did. She whimpered. I got behind her and returned my eager cock into her wetness. I had opened her up now, and she fit me like a glove.

"Did the two of you hold hands when you toured it for the first time?" I asked, moving her body in time with mine, pulling her back into my thrusts.

"Ohhhh god, yes," she cried out.

"I'll bet you never envisioned your first nights in this neighborhood to be spent at your neighbor's." I slapped her ass harder. She was throwing her head back, pushing her butt back to meet my thrusts. My balls slapping against her now, heavy with my own building orgasm.

"Nothing like this," she moaned. "It's more than I could imagine."

"Your cup runneth over," I smirked, tugged her by the hair until she was practically standing upright with my cock buried in her. I pushed her forward until her tits mashed against the glass. Her breath and the warmth of her wet sweaty body began to fog it up.

"Ohhhh Roy!"

"That pathetic little man-boy has no idea just what kind of slut you can be." I grunted. One hand groped for her tits, the other for her jaw, I turned her to face me and kissed her pouting lips while whispering vile little thoughts. "Only I know that... because I'm the one violating your marriage."

"Yes! Yes! Ohhhh!"

"All the little pool parties we're going to have!"

"Yes!"

"All of the midnight rendezvous!"

"Ohhhh fuck!" Courtney cried out.

"Fucking you like this against the glass while the poor loser chugs away on his riding mower, cutting the grass and listening to his headphones. Not even aware of where his little slut bride is." I snarled, grasping her nipple and twisting it.

"Should I garden outside without any panties on?" She moaned. Her voice breaking, trying like mad to catch her breath. "In a breezy little dress?"

"Always be prepared for me to take you... the second his back is turned, you better be ready for my cock," I grunted.

"Roy, I'm cumming again!" She cried out in disbelief that she could do this so many times in a night.

"Me too!" I moaned. My cock swelling to an insane degree. Our thrusting continued like a fever dream until we both reached a crescendo of passion. Then time froze. We paused for a fraction of a second. Then my cock started to go off.

The first spasm shot a rope of cum so deep in her womb. It set her off, and then we were both cumming at once, our thrusts turned to jerky movements. Her knees were knocking together from how hard she was shaking. She was wiggling her ass, desperately milking my cock. Each rope from my unprotected baby-maker went deep. I didn't ask if she was on birth control... I didn't care.

My balls emptied themselves into her. She was filled to the brim. Big wet drops of cum slid out of her, pattering heavily to my floor.

We paused, as much from the mess on our bodies as from exhaustion and the sexual frenzy subsiding. When my cock slid out of her, she turned.

The sexual animal that I created was vanishing. In its place, I could see the old innocent Courtney coming back to reality. She was returning to her senses. A guilty look of 'oh my god, what did we just do?' shown on her face.

"That was fun, right?" I smiled brightly. Her eyes went from my cock, now half limp, hanging down between my thighs like an elephant trunk, to the sheen of my cum that coated it.

She reached her hand between her legs and felt the mess running down her inner thighs. I'd claimed her with my seed, marked her with my manhood. I'd forever left a stain on the marriage that she'd sworn to do right only six months ago.

"Y-yeah," she said, a hot sweaty mess. "That was... amazing... but... oh my god..."

I ran my arm across my forehead, swiping away the beads of sweat. "You just fucked your 60 year old swinger neighbor." I replied.

"I- I- I can't believe," she started to stammer.

I shushed her with a smile. "I can't believe how into it you were either." I closed in on her and gave her a warm kiss on the lips, sweeping back some stray strands of hair that had plastered themselves to her face. "Now go on home and clean yourself up," I told her. "I'll come find you when I want you again."

My words were firm and commanding. Without a word, she hurried from the room, casting one final glance over her shoulder. The look said it all— a whirlwind of shock and doubt and confusion and guilt and disbelief and pleasure that all culminated in the thought: 'I can't believe I just gave in like that!'

I watched her dash into the back yard, stark naked, and clumsily dress in the swim suit she retrieved, stumbling a few times as she did so. Then she hurried back to her house and back into the arms of her oblivious husband, no doubt, where she would lay beside him, mediating the warring feelings of lust and guilt. Sexual pleasure and self loathing. She had done something that she never dreamed of doing so willingly and easily. She'd lost herself, and now was pondering this new level of excitement and self loathing. Did it feel good? Yes. Did it come at the expense of her moral fortitude? Yes. But that's what makes it fun!

Her sneaking around with the neighbor, while her husband was so close, so unsuspecting... so easily he could catch us. She'll ultimately become addicted to the thrill of the pleasure I can provide and the battle to keep it secret.

Another conquest for this old bull.

Good night, readers. Your wife is next!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
Cucking the Snowbound Couple Hot stranger gets snowed in with a honeymooning couple.in Loving Wives
More Stories