Roy's Conquests: Courtney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're probably wondering what I'm doing out, looking over your fence," she said, self consciously.

"I have a few ideas," I replied. "But for the sake of your conscience, let's say that you wanted to apologize, clarify that you got caught up in the moment, and want to keep that whole thing between us."

"Something like that," she admitted, averting her eyes.

"If you want, you can join me and we'll have a quick talk about it to absolve yourself of any guilt." I offered.

"That might not be a good idea." She said, being coy.

I knew she wouldn't be peeking over my fence if she was only feeling guilty. "Courtney, I'm always going to make passes at beautiful women. I'm a guy who wants to enjoy his life without inhibitions, rules, or restrictions. That's just how I am. I assure you that you're not the first woman who let herself get swept up in the moment, then had a sudden case of guilt. If you want to go back inside and pretend that today never happened, I'll gladly play along. But if you want to join me for a chat, and to help me finish off the margaritas that the guests didn't drink... well I'd love the company." I grinned.

I could see the conflict in her expression... and I loved it. I loved seeing her thirst to be uninhibited wrestling with her vows and wholesome image.

Finally she came to a decision and held up one finger. A gesture of 'just a minute'. She went back into her house, and after a short while, I heard the gate to my back yard open and shut.

In the mood lighting of my little tropical oasis, the first thing I saw was leg and skin. She had changed into a bikini and though her face didn't exude the confidence that it should have, the garment sure accentuated her body perfectly. It was a dark red bikini. The bottoms rode high on her hips— a little nod to the bikinis of the 1980s. Her long legs looked even longer now. Her top wasn't especially revealing— designed like a sports bra— but with a little zipper between her breasts instead of plastic hooks or loops. It gave the outfit the smallest hints of rebelliousness, without being overly showy or sexual. Courtney's attempts to break out of her shell. But her top could barely contain her full round tits, and the zipper looked like it wanted to work itself down, operating completely independently of the woman's wishes. Her nipples pressed through the fabric from the cool night air. She had a towel draped over one shoulder.

I smiled at the sight of her. I knew why she had put it on. She was showing herself to me. She wanted me to look.

"I thought you couldn't find your bathing suit, in all of your moving boxes," I commented as she nervously glanced up at her bedroom window, then down at me.

"I bought it this summer," she kept her voice low. "But it was a little too daring for me to actually wear... especially to a cookout where I didn't know anyone. My plan was to only wear it if me and Steve went on vacation and had a pool or Jacuzzi to ourselves. Even then, I might just jump in and sink up to my neck." She laughed nervously.

"You're not doing that now, I noticed." I said.

And of course came that little blush that I was growing used to.

"No, I'm not." She admitted. And before that inner voice of reason told her not to, she turned in a small circle, letting me look at her all the way around. I was delighted to see it showed much more of her round ass cheeks than I would have guessed.

"Very nice, Courtney," I nodded my head calmly. She looked unsure, and I added "I'd offer you fix you a drink... but I wasn't expecting company at this hour. I'm not wearing a bathing suit."

Her eyes widened. I only smiled. "It... it's okay," she found her voice. "I can serve myself." She went over to the table of leftovers and poured herself one from the melting pitcher. I noticed her throw back a drink before refilling herself.

Then she joined me, splashing into the water and sinking up to her waist. She didn't go much lower than that. Again, letting me see her, allowing herself to be on display to a man like me...

"For somebody as nervous as you act, you really have no problem coming back to the lion's den." I commented.

"Yeah, I guess." She said with a faint guilty smile.

I reached out with my arm and brushed her hair from her face. Even tied back, a few strands of curls had gotten loose and hung beside her eye. I pushed them back and let my thumb trail down her cheek until I was running it across her lower lip.

"Because you're curious about my lifestyle? Or you're bored with your sex life?" I asked, and though my smile lingered, it was a very serious question, and she knew it.

"I- I don't really know," she admitted bashfully.

I eased my thumb along her lip and she opened her mouth ever-so-slightly. I slid my thumb into her mouth and she gently closed her lips around my finger, sucking softly on it. For a girl so shy, for once, her eyes stayed on mine as I moved my thumb in and out of her mouth slowly, simulating the act of fellatio she had been all too ready to perform on me earlier.

She sucked softly for a minute, letting her tongue dance on my skin. She started to make soft moaning sounds that stirred my cock into growing quickly.

"You're here in the middle of the night in a bikini while you're husband is asleep," I said, urging my finger deeper in her mouth. "I think you do know."

Her eyes shut for a guilty moment. Then she nodded her head.

"That's what I thought." It was all I needed to know. I scooted higher in the water until I planted my bare butt on the rim of the hot tub. I opened my legs and presented my manhood to her. Her eyes bulged at the sight. The glow of the underwater lights cast dancing patterns across my raging erection, that was nearly as thick and long as Courtney's forearm.

She sucked in a deep breath— an inhaling gasp. She bit her lip and sank lower in the water, paddling toward me until she was face to face with my lap.

"Where were we?" I asked as I took a handful of her curly ponytail. This time, she didn't hesitate. She parted her lips— needing to taste it, to taste my precum, to inhale my manly scent.

"Oh Courtney," I moaned as the warmth of her lips enveloped my swollen head. "I think I'm going to enjoy having you as my neighbor," I groaned.

She didn't reply, just continued to peer up at me as her head started to bob. Her hands wrapped around my shaft as she fed herself. She didn't have the expert skills at sucking me, like most of the women in my life... but that only made me enjoy it more. I had set out to corrupt something that wasn't mine... and I was succeeding.

Courtney barely made a sound. She just slowly bobbed her head up and down, taking me deeper each time she sank me into her warm mouth. I assume she was too nervous journeying across this new and dangerous threshold to do anything but listen to the sound of her own pounding heart. Her hands shook, but she had crossed the line and this time there was nobody around to interrupt. Her hands pulled at my shaft, milking me into her mouth. Her head pivoted and moved, going lower and lower. Her eyes darted little glances up at me, as if to ask 'Am I doing a good job?' before wandering back to my cock and focusing on the task at hand. She probably never wanted Steve's sexual approval the way that she wanted mine. Steve was lucky to get anything from her. On the other hand, she was lucky if I looked twice at her.

Her mouth worked harder, her cheeks puckering in. Her head went lower each time, taking more and more of me into her willing mouth. There was no way she would physically be able to deep throat me. Many had tried and failed over the years. But she was determined to try, and I can't blame her for that.

Several times, she came up coughing, only to throw her hands over her mouth and cast a worried glance up at her bedroom window, fearful that her husband might wake up and look out and see us.

I leaned back on my arms, enjoying the thrill of triumph. This committed young woman was in my hot tub less than 48 hours after meeting me, while her husband was upstairs, sound asleep. I glanced up at the bedroom window, knowing where her apprehensive eyes had traveled to. "Are you worried that he'll look out and see us?" I let my voice drop to a whisper.

Her lips locked around the head of my dick, latching on. Her mouth made wet kissing sounds as she eagerly worked the tip, twisting her palms and stroking me. She could only bring herself to nod, unable to trust herself to speak right now.

"You've never been so wild before, have you?" I asked.

She shook her head.

I couldn't stand her innocent act any longer. I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her upright until the water ran off of her body. She yelped from my sudden aggression— here was the animal from that video that she'd been provoking. Both of us stood in the water just below our hips now. "You're playing with fire," I told her and quickly spun her around so she was facing her new house— the one she'd happily moved into only yesterday with her young husband.

"Is that what you wanted?" I asked, grabbing her by the hips and driving my erect cock against the soft yielding flesh of her butt. "You saw a wild animal in that video today. And you came back because you wanted to see what he'd do to you, didn't you?" I asked, my mouth to her ear. I sucked her earlobe and let her feel my teeth nibbling on her skin.

"Ngh," she gasped out softly from my rough manhandling. Her body quivered in excitement. Finally she nodded her head. "Yes." She panted back at me.

I gave her ass a wet slap. The sound went off like a gunshot in the quiet night that had fallen over our beautiful suburbia.

I felt her tense up. It sounded far to loud for her own ears. I grinned. "What's wrong? Afraid your husband might wake up..." I slapped her ass again, harder this time. It made her gasp. "...and look out that window..." I slapped her again, earning a small pleasurable whimper, "... and see what you're doing with the neighbor?"

She bit her lip. My hand fondled her firm wet ass. "You have a beautiful body, Courtney..." And to emphasize that, my other hand shot up quickly to her chest. I groped a handful of those big ripe tits.

"Mmmm..." she moaned nervously, melting into me, pushing her butt back against my crotch.

"Wonder what he'd think to see his wife giving that hot amazing body up to me." I whispered, still biting her earlobe. I had moved both hands up to her chest now. Squeezing both tits over her top, mashing them together, seeking out her nipples and pinching. My hands expertly massaging her. Her legs trembled, going weak.

"He could look out here at any moment and he'd see all of this. A simple bad dream... or loud noise is all it would take. He'd wake up... notice his wife isn't in bed. The window would be the first place he'd check." I teased. "I wonder if he'd freak out. Storm out here and try to throw a punch in a fight he couldn't possibly win..." I let my enormous biceps fold around her body. Both of us staring up at the window to her bedroom in anticipation. "Or if he'd be humiliated. Completely destroyed that you're here in the arms of a man you barely know after years of the two you building a life together... knowing each other..."

Now my hands found the zipper on her top, and started to inch it down... not too fast. I wanted her to feel her breasts slowly coming free.

"Or... maybe... he wouldn't do any of that. Maybe he'd just stand there and watch me take you... give him something to remember— the hottest sex you've ever had... and he wasn't even a part of it."

The zipper reached the bottom and unlatched. Her bikini top was pushed open by her tightly restrained chest. Her tits were warm and soft from the way the sun had kissed them earlier today. Her nipples hard. Her breasts breaking out in goose bumps as I ran my giant hands over her big naked tits. Her nipples pressed against my palms. I hefted and squeezed them.

She responded by reaching her hands behind her back, groping for my manhood. It was resting pleasantly between her ass cheeks, the head going up to the small of her back where it throbbed eagerly.

"How are you doing this to me?" She managed to find her voice, barely a whisper as her hands folded around my cock.

"Doing what?" I smiled, my hands cupping and supporting her tits, sliding between them, and back around to the sides.

"You know what. Fuck me Roy," this time her voice turned to a plea, but she didn't sound nervous or uncertain. Her mind was made up. "Please... take me..."

In one quick motion, I grasped her bottoms and yanked them down. She stepped out of them, and they disappeared into the bubbling water. Her ass was bare and inviting. Her pussy neatly shaved. I bent her forward. She braced, her arms on the edge of the tub.

I slapped her ass one last time, then I positioned my dick behind her. She naturally parted her legs.

"Tell me how badly you want it." With one hand on my cock, I made sure she could feel its girth spreading her thighs. My other hand tangled its way into her hair, where I gripped her by the ponytail

She was panting now, the anticipation killing her. Any time she tried to glance back over her shoulder at me, I tightened my grip on her hair, steering her face back up to that bedroom window that she'd share with her husband.

"Please... this is torture. I need it so bad. I'm going crazy here," she begged. "I want to feel it..."

I only lightly touched the head of my throbbing cock to her pussy. I could hear a sigh of desperation escape her lips. Her legs wobbled. "I'm not convinced," I teased, "I want you to say it directly. Tell me that you want to cheat on him tonight. That a night of fleeting pleasure is more important to you right now than your own husband is."

There was only a brief pause as she considered the gravity of my words, and what they meant. But she was too far gone, too turned on to let her conscience have any veto power now. The small fire that was her building excitement from the entire day would either grow into an inferno here and now, or it would be forever snuffed out.

"I want you to fuck me," she said in a breathy throaty voice. "I-I want to break all of my vows right now. I'll never be turned on like this again. I don't want to cheat, but if I don't I'll regret it forever. You can have me... married or not, for as long as you want."

"Good girl," I said, running my hand down her back.

She must have thought I was going to take her right then and there in the tub. But I wanted a place with more privacy. We were going to get loud.

I scooped her up easily in my arms and climbed from the hot tub. She threw her arms around my neck as I carried her. "Oh!" She seemed surprised. "Where you are t—"

"To my bedroom," I answered as the water cascaded off our naked bodies and rained on the deck. Part of me hoped Steve would wake up and look out the window. What he must think if he could see his naked muscular neighbor with a raging hardon as big as salami carrying his equally naked wife into his house, like a groom carrying a bride across the threshold.

"Okay," was Courtney's only words on the matter. Her warm body quivering in anticipation the whole way.

I tossed her lightly onto my bed.

She propped herself on her elbows, legs parted and body presented to me. There were no words. She only stared up at me, ready to give herself over to this new man... this conqueror with tan skin and bulging muscles, with charisma, an enormous phallus, and an animalistic affinity to mate with whoever I so choose.

She looked absolutely delicious, wet and wild, body glistening. The fear and the lust in her eyes. Steve might have been the first guy to put his dick in her, but I was going to be the first man to bring her real sexual pleasure. I mounted the bed, her body practically disappearing beneath my broad torso.

I spread her legs.

"Go slow, I'm scared," she whispered when she felt the enormous weight and power press against the warm spot between her legs. She had seen the raw unrelenting way I'd fucked the girl in the video... and that both scared and intrigued her.

"I will at first," I assured her. To my surprise, she threw her arms around my neck and began to kiss me. I pushed my hips and the head of my cock began to spread her open. Her pussy was soaked. Her tongue danced in my mouth as she tried to welcome me into her body. The fit was tight. With any new conquest, there's always a brief moment where I fear I really won't fit. But then our tongues intertwined. My hips pushed harder, her body opened more to me... and then I was sliding deeper. The head of my cock sinking into her, then inch after inch after glorious inch.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she was almost crying into my mouth. Her arms clutched me so tightly that we could barely breath. Her feet writhed on my sheets. I was grunting into her mouth as our tongues played and we kissed like drunken teens. Then my heavy balls came to rest against her inviting ass, my pelvis met hers and I could feel how very wet she was.

Our lips parted when I was fully inside of her, and we both caught our breath. There were tears in her eyes at the effort it had taken to accommodate my size. She was gazing up at me, starry eyed in disbelief. "Oh my god," she gasp. "You're so huge."

I didn't say a word. I took hold of her hands and began to move my hips, slowly at first. Her fingers laced through mine, gripping me until her knuckled turned white. The movements made her eyes flutter and roll back in her head.

"Ohhh. Ohhhh Roy! Ohhhh!" Her moans grew louder. She was no longer gasping and nervous. She was finding her voice, finding the animal within. I watched her transform from a meek and curious housewife to an uninhibited adulterous slut before my very eyes.

I grasped her by the hips, driving myself into her with renewed vigor. Her breasts jiggled and swayed. Her head was leaning back on my pillow, moaning louder and louder at the ceiling.

"Ohhh! Ohh! Ohhh!" The bed shook. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" She started to say.

"Who do you belong to tonight?" I grunted, my voice turning to a snarl, becoming less of a man and more of beast now.

"You!" She cried out. Her hands released mine, shooting up to the pillow on either side of her head and holding on tightly. "You! Fuck me... harder... harder! Treat me one of your sluts in your videos!" She cried out.

My tempo increased. My hips moving with one single minded goal— my body turning into a relentless fuck machine that wasn't going to stop for a very long time.

Courtney didn't know what to do. She had never experienced pleasure quite like this. Her hands darted to my neck, then ran down my back. I could feel her nails scratching all the way down. Her legs folded upward, her feet in the air, her knees by my hips as she accepted my manhood into her.

My cock stuffed her over and over, a blur of motion squeezing in and out of her body, soaked in her juices. The bed began to make the usual sounds that it sings when I'm sharing it with a woman. The rhythmic squeak. The dull relentless thumping as it hits my wall over and over again.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh Roy!" Courtney was louder than I ever imagined she could get. Her back arched. Her eyes were rolling wildly. Her head thrown back, and her curly hair was wild and wet on the bed beneath us. Every muscle in my body had been sculpted for this. I could sustain the same relentless rhythm for marathon periods of time.

Courtney writhed and squirmed and squeezed and scratched beneath my pistoning body. "Ohhhhh ROY!" She screamed and bit down on my shoulder. Her body quivered and her pussy contracted around my cock, practically trapping and squeezing the life out of me— though I didn't mind. She was climaxing. I could go for a long time, but she didn't have the practice of frequent sustained fuck sessions like I did. She was orgasming harder than she ever had. And still I kept going. My thrusts not slowing, only building speed.