RPG Horror Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His threat has new meaning now; if they get hold of my socials, everyone I know, have ever known, or will ever know, is going to see all the fucked up videos we've made. I just know that those incels are really in this to destroy me. To watch my life implode. They'd share the links in a heartbeat, they're probably using bots and other software to try and find me.

He snaps his fingers to get my attention, then taps on his wrist. Time. I'm running out of time. Shit. I'm so stupid, so worthless. I can't even convince a guy to let me lick his ass. How fucking pathetic. I look around the room, desperately seeking inspiration. Something, anything that will convince him. Some way to degrade myself further, because no matter how ashamed my actions make me, it's nothing compared to the permanent humiliation of having all of this in the open.

"Y-you're right, Master," I say, trying to stall for time, "I don't deserve it. I had no right to make demands of you. I-I..." I continue my scan of the room and suddenly I find what I was looking for, it was so obvious. "I don't deserve to lick it directly. The best I should hope for is to taste something that was blessed by contact with it."

I kiss his balls goodbye and give his cock one last suck; he probably won't want to put it back in my mouth after this. I tear myself away and crawl over to the toilet. "You were the last person to use this, Master," I slowly run my tongue along the seat. I can taste the stale splashes of piss he leaves on the seat, dried into tiny patches of intense piss flavour. I moan loudly, desperately, in a pantomime of enjoyment.

"Thank you for letting me clean this toilet for you, Master." I lick around the seat, looking at him. At the camera. Hoping to see some sign of approval, some sign that this was good enough. I keep desperately licking it until the whole seat is wet with my saliva. All the while Craig is stifling a laugh trying to keep the camera stable. He wanted people to laugh at me, this must be the right path.

"I'm so grateful, Master," I say between licks, "this is the best reward a cum dump like me could expect. Your ass has touched this seat, Master. I'm so lucky to be able to lick it."

"You can lick my ass now," he says, finally. Managing to get the words out between his laughs. He rests the camera on the counter top and turns around for me. I practically lunge toward him, spreading his cheeks and lapping at his exposed ring. I moan with pleasure, literal pleasure. I practically orgasm myself when I taste it. The feeling of having earned it. The relief of being safe for another day. All the humiliation had made me incredibly wet, and as I turn my worship to my Master's asshole it all came to a head.

I start with a long, slow lick along the length of it. My way of showing how happy I am to be here. From taint to the top of his crack; I run the flat of my tongue. Making sure I taste every inch of it. "Thank you, Master." I say after the lick, moving my head back down to the taint to lick back up it again. "Thank you for this reward."

I focus my tongue on the ring, flicking and fluttering over it. I moan and whimper as I do this, the noises of my eager servitude. I press my face in harder when I hear him moaning. When I hear him enjoying me. I stiffen my tongue and push it inside him. My face pressed hard against him, my nose flattened against his tailbone, fighting against his sphincter's attempts to push my tongue out, before pulling my head back and resuming my fluttering over and around him.

"Mmm. Fuck," he moans, reaching a hand behind him to pull my face into him hard. "It's almost unfair that I'm the only one who gets to feel this."

I moan into his asshole, a sort of agreement with whatever he was saying. It didn't really matter what he said, my place was to agree with it. I move a hand from his butt and slide it over his balls to his cock, gripping it lightly and starting to jerk it as I tongue fucked his asshole.

"Yes. Fuck. Yes," he moans again. I feel his cock pulsing and twitching in my hand. I feel a strange uncertainty. I want to keep licking the ass I worked so hard to earn, but I also want his cum in my mouth. Not just for the flavour, but for the completion of the ritual. A shot in the mouth is the only sign of gratitude I really get from him, sure he enjoys it, and I get his moans of pleasure, but that's it. No thank you, except for his cum in my mouth.

I moan defeatedly when he pulls my hand away from his cock, ending my internal conflict. I move my hand to his balls instead, caressing them tenderly as he rubs his ass up and down my face and tongue. His firm grip makes sure his wet ring smears over my nose and forehead, then back down to get more saliva from my outstretched tongue.

"Maybe..." he says, between grunts, "I'll rent your mouth out, what do you think about that?"

I can't answer, but I do moan. As I'm supposed to, as I'm expected to. He's been protecting me this whole time, he'll keep me safe no matter what. He loves me, that's why he's doing this after all. Right? That's why he wants me to understand my true self, to see my true purpose.

"Cum for us," he commands, still wiping his thankfully clean ass over my face. I move my hand to my cunt and start to rub over my clit. I am drenched, more evidence of what Master has been trying to teach me. If I could just get over these ideas I have of myself; I think I could be truly happy.

I moan loudly as I start to work myself. I was already incredibly aroused, and the excitement had brought me so very close to orgasm without even any touching. It's almost as if my body was designed to be degraded. I was built to be abused. That's why I enjoy it so much. I groan loudly into Master's asshole as I cum for him, and all of my fans.

Master turns around when I'm finished, picking the camera back up as he does and getting close ups of my slick, abused face. I'm still floating on my orgasm; my body is still teaching me how I need to be treated, and rewarding me whenever I follow its design. Its plan. I always cum hardest when I'm humiliated.

"You licked the toilet seat, how was it?" Master asks, making sure the camera is pointed straight at me.

"I enjoyed it, Master." I say, an honest answer.

"What do you have to say to your fans?"

"I deserve to be raped, and thank you for helping me reach my potential."

"Jerk me off," Master says, and I happily grab his cock and start to jerk him.

"Thank you, Master. May I please suck it?" I ask as I move my other hand to his balls.

"You licked a toilet, you filthy whore. Don't get my dick dirty with your cum dump mouth." he says, reaching for my toothbrush.

"Sorry, Master." I watch him as I jerk him off. He leans over and dips my toothbrush in the toilet water, flicking the excess on my face. I can feel his cock pulsing again; he's close. I open my mouth, hoping to aim it in there, but I'm corrected. He places a hand on my chin and closes my mouth. He starts to breath heavily, grunting and groaning until my face is sprayed with his hot cum.

Over my lips, my nose. It pools in one of my eyes, which I just manage to close in time. The massive load coats my already slick face. I look up at him as he coats me, until the spurts lose energy and start to drip from his tip and my fingers. He moves the camera around, showing the coverage. Pulling my eye open to let the cum get into my eye, which makes me wince as the stinging starts.

"And now," he says, as he scoops up some of his cum on my toothbrush, "time to brush your teeth." he holds out the brush for me and I take it. Looking at it, and at him. The floaty feeling of my orgasm has passed, and I'm now aware again. I was about to slip out of subspace, when I'm pulled back in by the taste of toilet water and cum.

I brush my teeth as I always do, habitually. Pressing his cum into my gums and over my teeth. The taste of it mashed and forced into every part of my mouth, parts it wouldn't normally reach. He did this to degrade me, and it's working. I feel myself start to cry, I don't know why this and none of the other things that just happened. It just felt different. Like before was a game, and this was a fuck you.

"Use the brush to get the rest of my cum. Get it all."

With the camera ever present; I use the brush to scrape the cum off my face and into my mouth. Brushing a little with each scoopful. I'm doing it on autopilot, I can't think of anything except for my fans that are watching this. Enjoying this. Knowing that I'm a prisoner. My Master is the only thing protecting me from them, and despite his abuses. I love him for it.

I clean off my face as best I can, as well as my hands and the tip of his cock. I'm directed to the little droplets that landed on the floor, which I dutifully scoop up with my brush and place into my mouth. I finish by sucking the brush clean and offering it back to Master for inspection. He takes the brush and rinses it off in the toilet again, before throwing it on the sink.

"Get in the bath," He commands, balancing the camera on the counter again, aiming it down slightly so it has a good view of the tub. I climb into the bath as he does this, the water is now barely warm, but I sink into it anyway. Master displaces more water than I do, so I reach toward the hot tap to fill it up, but Master stops me.

"Aw, is it too cold? Here, let me warm it up for you," he aims his cock at me and unleashes a stream of hot piss. The stream goes right for my face, my eyes especially. I try to turn my face away but Master barks at me to keep looking at the camera. He demands I keep my eyes open. I try to hold it together, but I start to cry again. Tears and piss streaming down my face, into the bathwater. My reward.

"Thank you for warming the water, Master."

Later, we review the footage and I burn up with embarrassment as I watch myself beg and plead. The look of fear and desperation in my eyes as I licked the toilet seat. The worst part is the look of happiness when he finally tells me to lick it. I have to turn away. It's almost like I'm watching a different person, some body snatcher in control of me. The disconnect is maddening. I know it's me, I remember doing it, but it seems so distant, so detached from reality.

I go to bed and cry myself to sleep. If he can make me do that, what else can he make me do? How much will I subject myself to? I don't know how long I managed to sleep, but I'm woken up rather abruptly by a large finger exploring my asshole. It feels slimy, and he twists it around before pulling it out and lining his cock up with my ring.

I grip the sheets, knowing what is about to happen. He presses his cock into my ass, stretching it around him as he uses his weight on top of me to force it in. I suppose I should be grateful he used lube, but I suspect it was only for his benefit. I wince with the pain at first, but the pain only gets worse as he starts to hammer into me. Not giving me a chance to adjust to his presence, nor taking the time to pick up speed slowly.

He presses my face into the bed and just slams his cock into me. I scream and cry into the pillows. Anal is not something I've done often. This is the first time he's done it to me, and only my third time total. I don't enjoy it. It's painful. I struggle against him, but his strength and weight is too much. I beg him to stop, but he just fucks me harder.

It's different from the first time he raped me, when he was a virgin done in a few thrusts. He's had weeks of practice and training. The hate fuck lasts for 10 minutes before he finally cums in my ass. Ten minutes of pain as he stretched and pounded my asshole. He pulls out of me and rolls onto his side, finally taking the weight off me. I curl up into a ball and cry. The pain lingering with the slick feeling of the lube.

"Th-th-thank y-y-you, M-m-master," I manage to sob out, afraid of what other punishments may come my way if I don't remember my place. I suppose a little pain is a small price to pay for all the good things Master has done for me. I turn over and wrap my arms around him. If he feels loved, he'll keep me safe. I eventually fall asleep again, after the stinging died down.

I wake up first in the morning, and start my routine. I make him a bacon and egg sandwich for breakfast, and rouse him with a blowjob. I can still taste my ass on his cock, the scent and flavour bringing the painful memory to the front of my mind. By the time I get my first mouthful, he's awake and eating his sandwich. The smug, happy grin on his face as he watches me hungrily swallow his load is now a familiar sight for me.

The morning is just like every other, except for today there was a delivery. The Amazon driver, who looked a little embarrassed to see me. Probably because of the nudity, handed me a fairly heavy package. I signed for it and brought it inside. It had Master's name on it, so I brought it to him and watched intently as he excitedly opened it.

With the first box removed I could see that it was a laptop. It boasted some crazily good specs. "GTX 4070" was plastered in big text on the package. That's a high end card, how the hell did he afford this?

"That looks expensive," I say, hoping to probe more information out of him.

"It cost five grand. Can't wait to show it off at D&D this week."

"Holy. Five grand? Where did you get that sort of money?"

"Selling your nudes online."

"What?"

"I couldn't start an OnlyFans, the rape content is a bit much for them. So I made a patreon and shared the link with my friends on that forum. Hundreds of them signed up to it. They've even made donations to have bespoke videos."

I just stared at him, dumbfounded. He was selling me, my body, my shame, my humiliation. All of my suffering and pain; he was profiting from all of it. I was nothing but a cash cow for him. No, that can't be right. He's protecting me, helping me. He just needed money, and if he can do that with the training we've been doing. I should be happy to help.

He pulls up the patreon on his phone and shows me the extent of it. Two hundred and thirty three patrons donating £20 a month. They are paying him almost five thousand a month to rape and degrade me. I get a sinking feeling in my stomach as he shows me the messages. The things they ask him to do to me; to get me to do.

There's a poll where people can submit ideas and vote on them. The top of that list is 'Make her link her own nudes'. I feel sick. My heart starts pounding a million beats per minute. I think it might actually break out of my chest. Seeing that there, with the 60+ votes on it. It scared me because I knew. I knew. There will be a time, not so very far away, when I would do that. If he told me to, I'd do it. I'd ruin my own life for him.

"Please don't make me do that," I finally manage to say, my voice shaking. I must have looked horrified or something, because as Master looked at me he looked concerned. Just for a moment. I'm not sure if he realised that I would do it, or if he thought I was just scared at the idea of it. He places a hand on my head and strokes my hair.

"Would you like me to remove that option?" He asks, with a tenderness I hadn't heard from him, well, ever. I press my head into his hand and nod pathetically.

"Yes please, Master,"

"Hm, it's a popular suggestion. You'll need to do something to make up for it."

"Whatever you want, Master."

"I want two things," he begins, "first thing; We've noticed how sometimes you seem reluctant, and other times you almost seem excited. Eager, even."

I think he means subspace, it was only a matter of time before he noticed it. I keep my mouth shut, however. He's going to find out about it eventually, but I don't want to speed up its discovery. When I'm in it, there's no telling what I'd do without question, or protest. There's at least a chance Master would listen to me if I begged; he just did that with the poll, but if I'm in subspace. All bets are off.

It's so strange. I wouldn't normally be so limitless, even when I'm out of my mind horny. I think subconsciously I know I have no choice, and it's affecting how my kinks manifest. Yet another part of me that's slowly becoming my enemy. Or perhaps it's me that's the problem. If every other part of me feels one way, and I'm the only bit that's resisting...Am I in the wrong? Fuck. Master is still talking.

"...And they said it won't be as precise as a proper medical one, but it has the benefit of being bluetooth enabled already. A few of the other guys are into software, and they've made an app for your phone that will collect the data. All you'd need to do is wear the sensors, and let the app know when you feel a certain way."

"Okay, Master," I have no idea what I'm agreeing to, but it's not really as if I have a choice.

"I don't trust those fuckers, though. So you'll be using a burner. No social media, no websites, nothing. Not on the other phone. Understand?"

"Yes Master, thank you for protecting me."

"You'll have to wear the sensors for a whole week. Even when you sleep."

"Yes, Master," I say, not sure what sensors I'll be wearing, but I can't see much harm in it. Collecting data about my body seems harmless. It's not as if they haven't seen every intimate detail of it already.

"The second thing I want you to do is something humiliating, something sexual. I'm not going to give you any instructions, it has to be your idea."

"While I'm doing the sensor thing, Master?"

"Hm, good idea. At some point in the next week, you'll need to have completed it."

"Thank you, Master."

Master starts tapping on his phone, while I sit and think about something good enough to please him. Something humiliating, something sexual. Those were the words Master used. That leaves a lot of ground. I'll relegate it to the subconscious for now, I have plenty of time to figure it out. I watch as Master edits the poll, removing the option for me. What a kind and caring Master I have.

The next few hours are almost normal. I get dressed and go to university, listening to a lecture on computer modelling and how it can be used to create accurate predictions of phenomena we'd never be able to see. As interesting as it is, my favourite part of the lecture was when the guy sitting next to me gave me a Fruit sweet. Oh how I savoured that treasure.

When I got home, Master had gone out. He'd left a note with instructions for me. I stripped naked and put my clothes in the wash basket, and then read the note in full.

'Leave the door unlocked. Kneel facing the front door blindfolded, with your hands cuffed behind your back. Don't move until I tell you to.'

He's not here. Do I have to do this now? Will he know? I could wait until I see him in the street, and then quickly follow his orders. I have no idea how long he will be. Could be hours. What if someone comes in? Finds me there, naked and defenceless. I bet that's the plan. That's why I'm blindfolded. So when he comes back; I won't know if it's him or not.

I put the note on the table and look around to see if Master had left anything else for me. The handcuffs and blindfold were on the kitchen table. The Camera and his old laptop are also there, with another note attached that tells me to livestream me kneeling, so he can check on me. I guess I have no way to skirt around it.

I set OBS to start. Master had left everything set up, all I had to do was start it. I pick up the blindfold and handcuffs and walk over to the door, unlocking it and then I kneel in front of it. I obscure my vision and trap my hands behind my back. My breathing immediately quickens. Anyone could come in and do anything they wanted with me. I am no longer surprised by the fact that the thought makes me wet.

I don't know how long I'm kneeling there before I hear the door open. It felt like hours, but the meditative state I was in is shattered by the displaced air of the door opening, and the sound of footsteps approaching. I feel a gloved hand squeezing my breast and I give a quiet gasp. My erect nipples are the next target, as the leather clad fingers pinch them both hard, very hard. I let out a pained whimper.