RPG Horror Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hit the stop button," he says, sliding his grey sweatpants over his thighs and letting them fall to his ankles. I watch his cock spring back up after the elastic waistband pulls it down and slowly reach over to the controls. Never taking my eyes off the hard, fat cock in front of me.

The lift slides to a halt. I look at the numbers, we were just about to hit the sixth floor. My floor. Instead of doing anything to protect myself, or trying to escape, I move back to the position I was in before. I even move my vest back to where he put it, revealing my breast once more.

"Strip," he says, as he starts to slowly jerk himself. Staring hungrily at me as I start to obey. I drop my bag, and kick it behind me to free up my hands. I pull the vest over my head and drop it on the floor beside me. He grunts his disapproval and holds out his hand. "No, you give it to me," he says, so I pick it up and hand it to him.

I slide my skirt down next, stepping out of it and handing that to him also. He makes a low, primal groan of approval as I stand there naked for him. I take a small step forward and kneel down, look up at his cock and the hand that slides over it as I untie my shoelaces. I move slightly closer when I bring the second one into position.

I stand up and hand my trainers to him. Completing my exposure. Now the only item of clothing I wear is the collar that labels me slave. I see my reflection in the mirror. I really think it suits me. I hope Master does too. He can't see it yet, though. It's a surprise for him.

My neighbour starts to jerk faster. It's strange to me that he's doing it himself and not making me do it. I stand with my hands clasped behind me, watching him jerk off. I wish he'd use me. I think he'd enjoy it more if he used my wet holes. He starts to grunt and groan. I think he's getting closer. His voice doesn't sound familiar. I can imagine him putting on a fake voice to speak, but would he really think to make different sex noises?

He reaches out and grabs my breast. Squeezing it hard and tugging on it. I'm pulled forward by the force of it. I'm not sure if it was on purpose or if he's just excited, but I'm closer now. The tip of his cock sometimes grazes against my stomach. I look up at him. Our eyes meet and I lick my lips. My own eagerness gets the better of me and I take another small step forward.

His cock now rubs against my stomach as he jerks. He seems to approve because it's not much longer until he cums. Spraying his load all over my stomach. I stand there and let him do it. His hand movement slows down and he cleans the leftover jizz from the tip of his cock with his fingers, and, with a smirk, wipes the cum clad digits over my face.

He pushes each of his thick, dirty fingers into my mouth and I dutifully lick them clean for him. I wrap my tongue around each of his fingers and when he tries to pull his hand away, I grab it by the wrist and lick his palm clean too. He smirks at me again and pulls his trousers up.

I stand there naked, my face and belly covered in his cum, as he grabs me by the shoulders and moves me to the back centre of the lift, facing the doors. I watch him start the lift again, and as it reaches my floor he hits the door closed and the lift keeps moving up. I start to think that I'm about to be stolen. He's going to take me home and make me his toy. I'm no longer surprised by the fact that I would be okay with that. Master has taught me well.

When the lift reaches his floor, I prepare myself to be ordered out, or perhaps just grabbed by the hair and dragged away. Instead he just exits the lift, taking my clothes with him. It's when he turns around for the first time I notice the big square backpack he's wearing. He doesn't live here. He was delivering food. What the fuck? I reach out and stop the door.

"You don't live here?" I ask, not hiding my surprise.

"Nope," he says, turning around to face me again, "I'm just delivering food."

"Well, I mean, what was that? Why'd you do that?" I ask, reaching out to stop the doors from closing again.

"Why'd you let me?"

"I deserve to be raped," I say without thinking, again. This mantra is becoming an automatic response.

"Hold the door for me," he says, turning around to finish his delivery. For some reason, I do just that. I stand there, naked, covered in a complete strangers cum, holding the lift open for him so he can come back, and I'll be trapped in here alone with him after telling him that I deserve to be raped.

The delivery guy casually walks back to the lift and I watch him put my clothes into his now empty box. He leans past me and presses every floor up to the twelfth, the top floor of this building. "You were looking at my dick," he says when the doors close.

"I thought you were someone else," I say, moving back to the centre of the lift, the position he had directed me to stand in.

"Poor bastard looks like me?" He says, laughing. His hand moves back into his trousers and starts to fiddle with his cock.

"I don't actually know what he looks like, I just thought you could be one of them."

"But now you know I'm not." He pulls his cock and balls over the waistband of his joggers. I look down and then back up at him. I really want him to use me. He degraded me so well, I think he deserves it.

"Now I know."

"You're not trying to escape?" he starts to jerk again slowly, his cock starting to swell back to life.

"No."

He stands off in the corner as the door opens. I don't try to cover myself, or move away. I just stand there with my hands behind me, watching him jerk off. I'm sort of sad that no one saw me. That there was no one waiting for the lift on that floor. The doors close again and he gives a small chuckle.

"Now, why wouldn't you try to cover up?" His cock now fully erect again and being tugged on as he talks to me so very casually. As if this is just a totally normal thing to do.

"You wanted me naked, so I'm not supposed to cover up. You wanted me to stand here, so I'm not going to move."

"Scoop up the cum on your belly with your left hand," he commands. I move my hand from behind me and do my best to scrape off as much of the jizz on my stomach as I can. When I think I have it all, I hold out my hand to show him.

"Now rub it all over your face."

I pause for a moment to think. I don't know this man, I have no obligation to do what he wants. He has no blackmail material, nothing to threaten me with. There is no reason at all for me to do what he says, except for one. I move my jizz filled hand to my face and start to rub it in. I pretend it's a moisturiser, I rub it into every nook and cranny. Over my nose, around my eyes, my forehead, and I rub it into my lips. I cover as much of my face as I can with this stranger's cum because he told me to do it, and I want what he wants.

"Thank you for letting me rub your cum on my face, sir," I say, returning my hand behind me. I enjoy the look of surprise on his face, it's mixed with a look of 'I just hit the jackpot'. His cock pulses and twitches in his hand. I'm staring at it now, there's no sense trying to hide what I am. He knows. He's seen. The doors of the lift ding open and a young couple stare blankly at me and let the doors close.

"Do you think I'm going to fuck you?" he asks, waving his cock at me.

"I think it's pretty clear I'll do whatever you want, sir."

"Whatever I want?"

"Yes, sir."

He smiles at me and starts to jerk faster. I watch him lustfully, but also curious and excited at what new educational debauchery I'll experience next. I enjoy his creativity. A month ago I'd have thought he was a pig, but now? I'm much more useful. I understand so much more about myself and my place in the world. I know that whatever happens here will be for my own good.

I watch him as he finishes his second wank and a smaller spray of jizz shoots across the lift. A line of it, leading away from him toward me, though none of it actually made it to me. Not even close. He again scoops the remnants from the tip of his cock with his fingers, only this time he flicks the cum onto the floor. He looks at me with a wry grin and says, "Lick it up."

I slowly lower myself to my hands and knees, my face inches from the floor. When was this last cleaned? Who has walked on it? And what have they stepped in? I look at the little puddle of creamy white cum on the floor beneath me. Debasement is a lesson. Humiliation is the tool to understanding. Degradation is how I find my true self. I deserve this because I'm special. I'm special because I can do this.

I press my lips to the first little droplet of cum and suck it up, then, after swallowing it, I press my tongue to the floor and lick up what was left. I crawl toward my new teacher gathering each drop of his lesson, and licking the floor clean of his instruction. I feel disgusted with myself, I never knew I could sink so low. I'm also incredibly proud of myself. I'm enjoying it. I'd never have known that I'd enjoy this if it wasn't for Master. If it wasn't for this creepy but benevolent stranger.

I lick up every drop of cum I can find from the floor until I'm kneeling in front of the stranger. I kneel in front of him, looking up. Awaiting instructions. I wonder what sort of readings the app is collecting from this event. I hope it's useful. I sort of wish someone was filming this. I bet my fans would love this. "Thank you for letting me lick your cum off the floor, sir."

He doesn't respond, he just takes a small breath and spits straight into my cum coated face. The lift dings and opens. We're finally on the twelfth floor. No one is here to get on or gaze upon my pathetic lewdness, so the doors slide shut. Hiding us from the world once more. My teacher moves back over to the buttons and presses the button for the ground floor.

The lift begins its descent. From the very top to the bottom I'll be kneeling here. Naked. I lick my lips, getting a taste of his cum and saliva, quietly whimpering as the flavour of my unabashed servitude is drawn into my mouth. It lingers with me as I look up at him. The look on his face perfectly encapsulates how pathetic he thinks I am. How worthless. I feel an incredible peace. This must be how it feels to find one's true place in life.

The lift dings at the tenth floor and the door slides open. The same couple from before stare at me with disbelief and disgust. The girl, who is a pretty blonde dressed in a form fitting power suit. It looks expensive, and shows off her figure in an elegantly effortless way. She is the exact opposite of me. She has a higher purpose, a place in the world where she commands respect. I see now the difference between us. She is who I wanted to be, who I thought I could be. I was so stupid. So arrogant.

Her partner is very handsome, well-groomed and dressed in equally fine clothing. He could be a model, or a highly paid lawyer. He is the type of man I thought I would end up with. I thought I was worthy of such a specimen, but looking at them now, I see why that was a pipe dream. They make quite the power couple, and I'm surprised that people of this high status would be here. In this building of the working class.

They share a look, as if to say 'I can't really be bothered to wait for lift again', before stepping inside and pressing the button for the residents' car park on the basement levels. They stand to the side, away from me and my teacher, who has put his cock away. For now at least. All three are doing their very best to ignore me. I revel in their shared disgust. The swelling feeling in my stomach, the shame and excitement.

The tension in the lift is palpable. I watch the lift count the floors down while the power couple whisper to each other about how crazy this is, and how much of a whore I am. My teacher is watching me in the mirrored walls, smirking as we pass my floor again. I could have escaped this situation twice, and found myself back in the safety of our home, protected by Master. I don't. This is what Master has trained me for, this is what I'm meant to do. I am an object to be used, mocked, and reviled.

The lift stops and the doors open on the fifth. Four men are laughing and joking until they see me kneeling in front of them. Their eyes hungrily explore my body as they enter the lift and immediately surround me. They share a look of excitement and lust. They don't address me at all, just discuss what they're going to do to me. What they're going to have me do. My excitement peaks and I can't help but move my hand to my cunt, my fingers glide over my clit. The wetness spread over my lips and thighs.

As the four guys decide who goes first, the handsome suited man steps forward. He starts to protest in my favour but his partner holds his arm. "She deserves it," the powerful woman says, and the man steps back and lets the situation progress. "What a stupid whore," he says. Everyone agrees with him. I agree with him.

"What's that on your face?" My teacher asks with a smirk. I swear, that smirk has been on his face this whole time. Glued to it as he watches me experience the consequences of his actions.

"Spit and cum, sir," I say, licking my lips again to get another taste of my shame. The range of reactions to my answer is telling. The goddess rolls her eyes, making no attempt to hide her disgust. Her partner simply shakes his head, his expression shows that he views me as a lost cause; That I deserve to lay in the bed I'm making.

My teacher smiles at me and mouths the words 'beg. For. Spit' at me. It takes me a moment to understand what he's saying, I am a stupid cum dump after all. Once his message becomes clear to me I look up at the four men and bite my lip. I enjoy the feeling that occurs in the moments before I do something fucked up. Something humiliating and perverted.

I feel the tug of my fading self worth. It tells me no, don't. You don't have to do this, and for a moment I consider not doing it. I think about stopping, I could stop if I wanted. This isn't Master giving the orders. That feeling of reluctance is followed immediately by this arousing sense of horror. Knowing that I'm going to do it. That I need to do it.

"Please spit in my face." The words fall out of my mouth effortlessly and the laughter dies down as everyone looks at me to see if I'm serious. I think they might be starting to wonder if I'm having a breakdown. A mentally ill young woman who needs medical attention and some tender care.

"Please. PLEASE. I want it. I need it. Please, sirs, please spit in my stupid whore face." There's a moment of hesitation as they exchange looks amongst themselves. My teacher watches on with fascination, the suited man is likewise curious. The moment hangs as their uncertainty, or perhaps cowardice, lingers. The goddess bites her lip and a wicked grin crosses her face.

She steps forward in her expensive heels, her perfect calves flexing as she moves toward me. In an action that seems almost unthinkable for her, she snorts and gathers her flem and saliva before unleashing it in a blast of derision directly into my face. I moan excitedly, without any attempt to conceal my arousal. My fingers swirling over my clit bringing me closer to orgasm. "You make me fucking sick," she says as she leans back against the wall.

"Thank you, miss," I say dutifully, I can feel her spit sliding over my nose and over my lips. My tongue snakes out without any thought from me and laps up what it can reach. The kindness of my Goddess, the living embodiment of the dream I had of myself. The fiction I could have never been. I feel so much appreciation for her. She lowered herself for my sake. Her selfless act is the push the others needed to treat me as I deserve.

The four men surrounding me all take turns spitting on me. They must enjoy it, because they don't stop at one time. They all spit until they can't muster any more. I thank them for each drop of their debasement that graces my stupid face. By the time they are finished my whole face is coated in saliva. My hair and breast are likewise splattered in the gifts bestowed upon me. I wear their condemnation as a badge of honour, and my body pulses pleasure to reward me for doing so.

After they are done, the handsome gentleman walks toward me. "Open your mouth," he says as he looks down at me. I look up at him and open my mouth for him. My tongue pushed out as far as I can muster. Eagerly awaiting his gift. He takes his time with it. Snorting and gathering the snot and spit as I sit there, the mixture on my face slowly flows down my features and drips on my tongue, and into my mouth. I'm so close now, I feel the orgasm brewing. It's right there. I just need one more push.

The man lowers his face close to mine and lets the giant glob slowly drip from his mouth onto my tongue. It flows over my tongue and into the back of my throat and I sit there with my mouth still open as he spits over my face and tongue to clear the strings of spit from his lips. He moves back to his position next to my goddess, giving her a smirk and a chuckle, before turning back to me. "You can swallow now."

I happily swallow the gift. The looks of disgust on everyone's face is the final push I need. I've shown them all what a piece of shit I am. I'm a worthless cum-dump and now they all know it. Pretty soon the whole building will know it. I know Master will be proud of me. I'm proud of myself. I cum right at that moment with the taste of them lingering in my mouth, their contempt hammering down on me as the waves of pleasure wash over me.

The doors of the lift open as I moan loudly into the lobby of the building. The four men step to the side to give the world an unobstructed view of my mortifying display. I still flush with the embarrassment of it. This public orgasm. The unrestrained sounds of pleasure that pour out of my cum-dump mouth echo around the foyer, attracting the attention of all the people going about their business. Living lives that I'm unworthy of.

The four men wait for my moans to die down. I see them filming the tail end of it on their phones. They ask me my name, and where I live. I tell them. I tell them everything. They walk out of the lift laughing, and I know that I'll be seeing them again. I hope I can be of use to them. The footage they've taken of me is out of my control. I have no way of stopping them from doing whatever they want with it. Master's leash has been removed. The threat that has been lingering over my head is gone. I'm free.

My teacher walks out next, and, when he's out of view of the power couple, he gestures at me to follow. I crawl out after him, spit dripping from my face to the floor leaving a trail from the lift to wherever I'm being led. My teacher walks far ahead of me, making sure no one knows we're together. I'm just a stupid, naked whore. I'm crawling naked through this lobby without coercion, or outside influence. I'm just that far beneath everyone else.

I crawl after my teacher as he walks onto the street. The small crowd that was watching inside now replaced by a busy street filled with shocked onlookers. Disgusted by my display of lewdness. Women scoff and berate me. Men look at my uncovered flesh with lust. The people behind me get a full view of my cunt and asshole, and the sheen of excitement that covers them.

My teacher walks ahead of me, so I crawl through the streets toward him. I crawl through the crowd, who have started to film me. More footage to help break my shackles. The leash isn't needed anymore, I don't think it has been for a while. I'm pleased and proud to serve my Master, and anyone else who has the kindness to find a use for me. Like my teacher who makes sure I see him turn the corner into the side street.

I follow him into the car park beneath my building. The lift would have taken us there, but he knew that I needed to be seen like this. He knew that being witnessed in this state, and being filmed by more people that I could even see, was necessary. I needed this to know that the blackmail was just the push I needed in the beginning. Now, it's just a crutch I need to be free of.