RPG Horror Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawl into the backseat of his car like a dog and sit there while he gets in the driver's seat. The box that contains my clothing is in the seat next to me. I could get dressed, but I don't. I gave them to him. I realise now that I left my bag in the lift. I have no clothes, no phone, no money, and no safety net. Master is probably still asleep, and even if he was awake, he's expecting me to be at my afternoon lectures. I wouldn't normally be home for another 3 hours.

My teacher tells me to close my eyes, so I do. I sit in the dark as he starts the engine and starts to drive. He turns the radio on and we listen to seven or eight songs before he pulls over and gets out of the car. Where did he take me? How far did we travel? Counting the songs, I think we were driving for thirty, perhaps forty minutes. If he stuck to the speed limit, we could be anywhere within a ten to twenty mile radius.

The side door opens and I'm instructed to get out. I open my eyes and blink in the sunlight, and I gasp as I realise where we are. Where he's brought me. This is a students union bar, about twenty minutes walk from my university and over an hour's walk from my home. More importantly, this is the bar everyone in my uni goes to. My friends. My classmates. Fuck, even the professors come here for the cheap drinks.

My teacher holds the door open for me. I hesitate. My real life is inside. It's not distant and abstract like some videos on the internet. This is real. Tangible. In the flesh, with mine completely on display. If I walk in there now, like this. There's no going back, it'll be public knowledge. They'll all know exactly what I am. Which is exactly the point, Isn't it?

My teacher is so smart. The people in there are the last vestiges of the girl I used to pretend to be. They are the only ones who still think I'm of value, that I could be of value. They don't know I'm a cum-dump. A receptacle to be used for sexual gratification. They don't even know that I deserve to be raped. "I deserve to be raped," I say my mantra out loud, and know what I have to do.

I walk through the door of the bar and look out at the large crowd of people. My awareness locks onto the familiar faces. My friends, Luci and Crissy are sitting in the corner box where we usually sit. Marcus is at the bar waiting to be served. Luke, the guy I sit next to in some of my lectures is next to him. I realise, as I look through the crowd, that I recognise most of these people, even if I don't know their names.

They don't notice me, at first, but then a loud wolf whistle grabs the attention of a few. The murmurs and gasps spread through the horde of people in varied states of drunkenness. In a bizarre moment, one I wouldn't have dreamed of just this morning, everyone I've ever met at university is staring at my naked, cum covered, spit soaked body.

"JOSS?" Luci yells across the room. Luci is a first year, only just turned eighteen and she's a gorgeously pale girl, with beautiful jet black hair, green eyes and luscious lips that are always perfectly painted a dark pink. This must be especially difficult for her to understand, or accept. She's one of those girls who are 'saving themselves for marriage'. The only virgin I know. She blushes and has to look away when there are kissing scenes in movies, so this must be intolerable for her.

Crissy and Marcus, on the other hand, burst out laughing. I can hear them over the chatter of the crowd. This reaction only confirms what Master had been trying to tell me. That I'm the only one who didn't already know what I was. What I am. My friends all knew. Only sweet Luci, far too innocent to understand anything like this, could be surprised by this revelation.

The people edge closer to me. They paw at my breasts, grope my ass, and marvel at the moistness of my cunt. I raise my hands to my head, like a prisoner, so they can have unfettered access, and to show them that it's okay. My nipples are pinched and squeezed. I find fingers exploring my cunt, mouth, and asshole. It hurts as their digits force their way inside me, with nothing but spit as lubricant.

"Twenty quid and you can do whatever you want to her," My teacher says, as he holds out a large box, "if I get enough to buy a PS5, everyone can have a go."

A throng of men all reach into their pockets and pull out coins and notes, excitedly throwing it all into my teachers collection box. My teacher nods at the first one in the queue who throws his hands up in the air, gesturing at the rest of the onlookers. He grabs me and spins me onto a nearby table and kicks my legs apart. I feel him line his cock up with my exposed cunt. Sold to him for twenty quid by a man I met half an hour earlier.

He slams his hard cock into me as everyone watches me. My friends watch on, they're standing by my teacher now, getting a closer look at my ruination. Crissy puts some money into the pot and tells Marcus it's a gift for him. He laughs as I'm fucked violently. I moan and buck into the stranger as he takes me. I feel his hand on my shoulder, gripping it for leverage as he says "Is this your floor?"

I'm snapped back to reality by my teacher's hand on my shoulder. He's gently shaking me and he has a concerned look in his eyes. "Do you know where you are?" He asks, checking my pupils.

I look around, trying to get a grip on what was happening. Was that a dream? Is this a dream? Did I fantasise all of that? I'm back in the lift, I'm still wearing the revealing outfit, and the slave collar. My bag is on my shoulder. My face is dry. My cunt is drenched. I can smell my excitement from here, my teacher must be able to smell it too.

"Sorry, sir. I must have spaced out," I say as I put my bag down and kick it behind me. I pull my vest off and offer it to him, but he just looks at me confused. "You want me to strip?"

"Stop! Look at me," he says, moving his face closer to me. He checks my pupils in the lights of the lift, I don't think he knows what he's looking for, but even if he does he wont find anything. The only drug I'm on is depravity. I can't believe that it was just a fantasy, it was so vivid. So real. "Tell me your name," he commands.

"Josslyn Taylor, sir." I tell him my fake name first to assuage his concerns of drug use or a mental breakdown. I meet his gaze and bite my lip before I smirk and tell him my real name. "But you can call me cum-dump, sir."

"Yeah...I'm not doing that, Miss. Taylor. This is floor six, can you get home by yourself?" He takes a step back and holds his hands up.

"I don't understand. You don't think I'm pretty?" I can't hide my disappointment, I drop my vest and push my skirt to the floor. "You can take me however you want. I'll do whatever you say."

He looks shocked and confused. Stuttering as he struggles to find the right words. I understand, this is a pretty unique situation he finds himself in. He can't have a point of reference. He has no way of knowing how to react. There is one reaction I can see, one that he can't hide. The bulge that's growing in his grey sweatpants.

"You want to jerk off on me? On my face? Or would you like me to lick it off the floor again?" I excitedly bombard him with questions, suggestions really, hoping that I say something to tickle his fancy. Something that will rid him of his reticence. "I can suck it for you, or you can just bend me over and fuck me. You want to feel how wet I am?"

I move toward him and reach for his hand, but he backs off into the corner of the lift. He looks almost terrified. He is not the man I thought he was. This is not the teacher I had fantasised about. There is nothing I can learn from him. Nothing he can teach me. I sigh defeatedly and pick my bag up. "I live in 6D, if you ever grow a pair come put them in my mouth."

I walk out of the lift, leaving my clothes behind. I think from now on I'll ride the lift naked. It's better for everyone if I work hard to keep myself aroused. My neighbours probably already knew what I was good for, so it's time that I stopped pretending. It only helps things if they see me accept it. I should make it as easy for them to use me as possible, that way they'll know we're on the same page.

"I deserve to be raped."