All Comments on 'RPG Horror Story'

by WishIWroteGud

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please keep writing this one. It's an absolute masterpiece, I love the D&D elements mixed with the force and humiliation. Time for him to make her come off of any protection she's on and impregnate her.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice tits. Average story.

The Damage was too high. If you want to pretend you play D&D, at least read the book.

WishIWroteGudWishIWroteGud7 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment, I'm glad you enjoyed it. There will be more to come, expect sunshine and rainbows. Plenty of fluffy bunnies.

For the other anon...14d6 + (6*5) + 60(GWM) +14d8. Do the math.

gaggedKitty23gaggedKitty237 months ago

The dark psychology of this one kept me enthralled. I wouldn't mind if you drew out some of the sex a bit more (the humiliation parts and dialogue are amazing though!). Overall I'm enjoying this story a lot and curious to see what new torments Craig comes up with. I second your other commenter - impregnation / fear of impregnation is one of my personal kinks. The D&D aspect gives it a unique twist too.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Any ETA on the sequel to this story? It was an excellent read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. Lots of good directions to go. Great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWishIWroteGud@WishIWroteGud
I'm definitely not the government trying to brainwash you with badly written pornography. I'm an escort at Emily's, its all official. (Switch) Collared by Mystical in Emily's Escorts. By decree, only she can pleasure me. You are free to use me for your own enjoyment. Cia is ...