RPG Horror Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who does your body belong to?" he asks, pushing the camera closer to my face.

"Mmm. You, Master. Ooh, It belongs to you." I'm getting closer, I can feel it. I need it so fucking bad. My hands grip his leg, in part for balance, mostly because I'm scared he'll move it and I won't get to finish. My moans are now becoming desperate and frantic.

"What can I do to your body?"

"Oh, fuck...Whatever the fuck you want, Master."

"Can I post this clip online?"

"Yes...Fuck...Yes." I give permission without understanding what I just said yes to, It's at this moment I cum. The incredible release washes over me. Sparks of sensational satisfaction stripping me of any awareness. The room, Craig, the video. None of it crosses my mind. For a few, blissful seconds. I'm free.

"Don't worry, no one you know will see it," he says. His nasal voice drags me back to reality. He shows me the forum post he just made, the video sits there for anyone to watch. I see the view count going up. Ten viewers, fifteen. Forty. A hundred. Oh fuck what did he do? What did I just let him do?

"Fuck. Where did you post that?" I ask the horror of the scenario fully realised. I get up off the bed and start pacing.

"Just some redpill site I frequent. It's invite only because we keep getting banned," he watches me pace for a second before gesturing at his foot, "are you going to clean your mess up?"

"Sorry, Master. I'll get a cloth," I say, starting to move towards the bathroom.

"Why?" he asks, stopping me.

"How else can I..." I realise what he wants. I'm stupid for not expecting him to jump at any chance to degrade or humiliate me. "You can't mean."

"You got so ashamed when all these strangers saw you grinding on it, imagine how bad it would be if everyone saw it?" He asks, smirking that annoying smirk. "Just for your insolence," he points the camera back at me, "beg me to let you clean it. And...Action."

I hang my head in shame. He's right, and he knows it. I know these humiliations are designed to break me. Each one pushes me to a point where the smaller stuff doesn't seem so bad. Earlier today, even. How easily I just accepted his cock in my mouth. I didn't even put up a fight. He didn't even have to threaten me. How long will it be before I'm completely trained and obedient? What else will I just 'get used' to? Is there any way back from this? Do I even want that?

I shuffle back over to the bed and kneel beside it. Taking deep breaths I focus my thoughts. I have to beg, and I have to lick his foot clean. There's no getting out of it; he'll have it on film, and he'll lord it over me the whole time. Don't stress, don't fight. It's happening and there's nothing we can do about it. I slide a finger across my slit, just to check its status. Wet, because of course it is. I tell myself that I enjoy it, I could enjoy it more if I just got out of my head. Don't think. Just do.

"Could I please lick your foot clean, Master?" I ask him, quietly. Knowing that the phone is pointed at me. I also know without looking that he has that stupid, smug grin on his face.

"I didn't hear that," he lies, "tell me what you are, and what you want. Loud and clear."

"I'm a stupid cum dump whore and I want to lick my cunt juices off your stinky, sweaty, disgusting foot. Master."

"I want it completely clean, or there will be punishments."

"Thank you, Master," I say, gingerly lowering my face to his foot. The first lick was the worst, it was the hardest. The taste of it fills my mouth as I lick myself off it. I run my tongue in long strokes, from his ankle to the top of the foot, where the bulk of my juices reside. Stopping only when the last of my juices have been collected.

"Why are you stopping?" He asks, still smirking. He wiggles his toes, "You have to clean all of it."

I look at him to see if he's serious, and of course he is. So I start to lick and suck on his toes, working my tongue in between them, licking up the sole of his foot. There's none of my juice here to improve the flavour. This is all him, and however long he's been wearing those socks. Why couldn't I at least have a clean rapist?

"Ha. 'MisterSisterFister' just commented on your video," he says as I lick his foot clean, "he says 'What a piece of fuckable meat, glad to see she knows her place.' Say thank you to the nice gentleman, cum dump."

"Thank you, MisterSisterFister," I say, thankful that I've almost licked this entire foot. Hoping I'll be able to stop now.

"Oh, and 'ILikeGapingRirls' has a good one," he says, moving his 'clean' foot and putting the other one in front of me. "He says 'She does deserve it, if I ever see her I'll be sure to give her what she wants.' Isn't that nice, cumdump? Let him know it would be okay."

"Thank you, ILikeGapingRirls," I say, now licking a fresh foot. Weirdly I'm sort of getting into the zone, like this is a job I need to do well. I'm not sure exactly when that happened. "I deserve to be raped."

The spectacle continues. I meticulously lick his foot clean, working my tongue into every disgusting nook, tasting the sweat, and even having to pause multiple times to pull a hair, or bit of fluff from my mouth. The whole time I'm debasing myself for him, he's reading comment after comment. The most vile and misogynistic shit you could imagine, and after every comment he'd make me agree with every insult, or comment, on the "rightful place of females" they made, and thank them for it.

When I finished with his second foot, his cock was hard again. He commanded me to ride him. As I've become accustomed to; I thank him for the privilege of being raped and slide his hard cock into my saturated cunt. I grind my hips into him, moaning as I do. As deep into subspace as I am, as aroused as I am. My cunt is engorged and sensitive. His fat belly pressuring my clit as I grind.

He keeps recording me, and the expression of pleasure on my face. Remarking on how much more females must enjoy sex when it's forced upon them. I realise, to my shame, that my perversions are being used to reinforce their worldview. That my kinks might lead to some other poor girl ending up in the same situation. I grind faster, the shame makes me hornier, after all.

I feel him pulsing, and I hear him start to moan. It isn't long before I feel the warmth of his seed inside me. His head leaning back onto my pillows, and without even thinking, without being told. I slide off his cock and suck it into my mouth, dutifully cleaning off our collective juices. Hungrily draining out any remaining cum that was lingering in the pipes. He laughs at me, telling me that I was finally a good girl. I moaned at his acceptance and felt something inside me break.

I didn't see him again until game night. I think the guys could tell something was up, but I dismissed it. I told them uni was starting to get to me, which they seemed to accept. It was really weird hanging out with Craig after everything that had happened, everything that was happening. He was laughing and joking like normal. Like he hadn't spent the week raping me. Forcing me to debase myself for his amusement and sexual gratification. Tearing me down to let himself feel superior.

Luckily, this session wasn't a crazy stressful one. A lot of downtime, and a bit of investigation. Craig was obsessively looking for a tavern. He seemed way more into getting our characters together than anything else. He was sending me messages in secret, telling me how excited he was that Scy and Zal would finally start a romance. I was so confused by it. The guy has done fucked up things to me in real life. He's fucked me, had me suck his cock. Hell; I licked his feet for fucks sake. Yet, he seems more excited about our characters than any of that.

Craig had his moment ripped from him, however, when Zac finally sent us to a village with a tavern but called the session right there. He had to be up early, and despite Craig's protests, there wasn't anything that could change his mind. We didn't even stick around after, as Zac went straight to bed. I asked Craig to walk me home, as per my instructions, and he did. But boy was he ever in a mood.

The tension was palpable. He just stomped off toward my flat, sneering at the floor. I said my goodbyes to Brad and chased after Craig, who barely said a word to me. We walked in silence for a good ten minutes before he finally seemed to shake the mood off himself.

"Next week, we'll finally be together," he says, breaking the silence finally. I couldn't help but lock on to the phrasing. That "we'll" really stuck out for me. Like, he thinks the characters are the real us, or something. I just nodded my head, giving a small grunt in the affirmative. I could feel his eyes on me though. I could feel his ill-concealed anger, directed at me for some reason, and as we walked past an alleyway, he pushed me into it.

"Strip," he commands me. I move back into the alley more, to gain some protection from prying eyes, or anyone who walked past the turning. I know I have no choice, or rather; I do have a choice, but the other options are somehow worse than this.

"Yes, Master. Thank you," I say, as I pull my shirt over my head. He holds his hand out for it, so I pass it to him. The chill night air, plus my increasing arousal, stiffens my nipples. My bronze skin prickles with the cold, and my anticipation.

"No bra. Very good," he says, as I start to slide my skirt down, revealing that I followed his 'no underwear' instruction. I step out over the garment, placing it in his outstretched hand. He's looking at me expectantly, still with his hand out. So I kick my shoes and socks off, handing them over to him. I now stand here, completely naked in this filthy alley, waiting for instruction. The exposure and the uncertainty having that wonderful effect. The tingles in my slit, as it moistens. Glistening in the streetlights, as the cool wind blowing over it compounds the sensations.

"Lie down on the floor," he commands, dropping my clothes in a nearby bin. "You'll have to earn them back."

"Yes, Master," I say, my skin is somehow warm despite the cool air. Flushing red as I lie on the dirt-caked cobbled street. I lay on my back because he didn't give instructions as to the direction. So I look up at him as he walks toward me, unfastening his fly. He pulls his cock out and points it at me.

"Open your mouth, and don't you dare fucking move," he barks at me; I open my mouth for him, and after a couple seconds; he starts to piss on me. Spraying over my face, into my mouth, over my body. Everywhere. I just lay there and take it, my open mouth filled and overflowing, my pussy wet for a different reason. I clench my fists at my side as his stream dies off. "Swallow, cum dump," he commands, so I do. In one big gulp; I empty my mouth.

"Thank you for the delicious drink, Master," I say without thought or hesitation. I've been through sub-training before, and I know what's expected of me. It's still disturbing to learn how fucked I really am, though. How easily abused my kinks are. What's more disturbing to me, is how I felt when he smiled down at me. A feeling of satisfaction. I was happy that he was happy. Even as I lay in a pool of his piss. Even though he was my rapist. Perhaps especially because of that.

"Lick it up, and I'll let you have your clothes back," he says, smirking at me. Clearly enjoying my subservience. His cock starts to get hard as he watches my naked form turn around onto my knees and start to lick his piss off the floor. Placing my mouth into the pool and sucking it up. I drag my tongue through the piss and collected dirt, who knows what else. I'll tell you the thing that makes me most ashamed, which in turn makes my cunt drip in excitement.

I didn't do it because of the blackmail, or the fact that I was scared to walk home naked. I didn't do it for fear of punishment, or out of some other form of self-preservation. I did it because I'm horny. I did it because when I get this deep into subspace, I just can't control myself. I did it because he told me to. And when he threw my clothes on the floor behind me and knelt on them. Positioning himself to fuck me, I raise my hips and press my face into the floor. He didn't have to tell me.

He wants to rape me, and I deserve to be raped.