R's Second Adventure Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife enjoys husband's girlfriend.
8.1k words
4.44
33.9k
32

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 10/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jambeaux
jambeaux
60 Followers

The enticing aroma of simmering seafood and sauce on the stove greeted me when I opened my front door after long day at work. The "dish" cooking the dish was my wife, let's call her Ramona for this story, and she was more enticing that the savory shrimp etouffee bubbling in the big iron skillet.

Having kicked off her high heels, Ramona stood in her stocking feet, a long apron covering her business attire. The apron seemed to emphasize her luscious breasts and her tight, round ass below the point where the apron strings were tied.

We kissed, our lips lingering in contact for a few seconds.

"Smells like something good to eat," I said, giving her body a squeeze and a hug.

"It should be," she replied. "How was your day?"

"OK, not too bad. I did kiss the office receptionist, though," I answered, trying to be nonchalant about the admission.

"Whoa," she muttered, and turned down the heat under the main course.

"Tell me about this. Was it just a peck on the cheek?"

"No, more than that."

"Brushing her lips?"

"Still more than that," I said.

"Show me," she said, turning to face me.

"You better play this right," I thought to myself as I put my hands behind her shoulders and pulled her to me. Pressing my open lips to hers, I kissed her passionately as she started to respond.

Our tongues met and darted around as she opened her mouth to receive my thrust, and my hands slid down her back to cup her sexy ass and pull her tightly against my groin.

"Wow. You've got some explaining to do," she finally said as we uncoupled.

Before I could respond, however, she announced that dinner was ready and that I should get the kids to the dining table.

Ramona gave no outward sign that she was upset during the meal or later while we watched TV, helped the kids with their homework and did some light reading.

I was engrossed in a magazine later in the evening, but finally realized the kids were off to bed and I was alone in the living room.

In our bedroom, Ramona was stretched out on the bed, wearing a long sleeping shirt that didn't quite make it past her pubic area. Her pink string bikini panties were pulled down to mid-thigh, giving me the distinct impression she had been touching herself.

While disrobing, I brushed my cheek against her thighs and her closely cropped pubic hair. She stirred slightly, and I ran my tongue up her moist slit before I lay beside her and moved to kiss her.

As my lips touched hers, she drew back slightly and half-whispered, "I don't know if I should let you kiss me after what you've done..."

"Wait a second," I protested. "Just a few months ago I kissed your mouth and tongued your cum-filled pussy after you had sucked and fucked a total stranger."

"Yeah, and you enjoyed it as much as I did," Ramona replied.

I was referring to the escapade we pulled off about three months earlier, as described in the story, "R's First Adventure."

The mention of her stage-directed encounter with another man stirred a longing in both of us, as it often did, and we began kissing more passionately as I lightly stroked her erogenous zones with building desire.

"What's your girlfriend's name?" she whispered.

"She's not my girlfriend, but anyway it's Cathy."

"Did kissing her make you hard?"

"I guess it did. It all happened so fast."

"As hard as it is now?" she asked, gripping me by the hand.

"Probably," I answered, going for broke.

"Why don't you put it in me and tell me more," Ramona said, exhaling with a low moan.

I put the head of my cock at the center of her cunt and immediately pushed deep into her warm wetness. When I pulled my cock out momentarily to adjust my position on the bed, a thick string of pussy juice trailed the head of my cock.

"Yeah, she's hot," I thought.

Ramona tried to ask me more questions about my encounter with Cathy, but I remained quiet to concentrate on fucking her eager pussy. As I rammed hard against her clit, she began to talk wildly while picking up the pace with her hips and undulating torso.

Pretty soon I was just trying to hang on until she reached her peak, but the intensity of her fucking was pushing me near the edge, too. Fortunately, she switched in a few seconds to the guttural moan that signaled the beginning of her release.

A few more measured strokes from my piston did the trick as she nearly collapsed with a string of "oh, oh, ohs" when her orgasm took hold.

Ramona went limp for a few seconds, giving me the opportunity to hold my building orgasm in check. Then I began lazily pumping her pussy and savoring the feeling that his beautiful woman gave me when she opened her legs.

"How did it feel when you kissed her? Ramona asked as she began to recover.

"It was OK. Nothing special," I lied.

"Liar," she correctly guessed.

"OK, it was exciting for a few seconds, but it was embarrassing too. She's only 19. She's so much younger than me," I said, starting to pump her hard again.

"Do you want to fuck her?" Ramona asked, darting her tongue in my ear as I lost control and began shooting cum deep into her pussy.

I didn't answer; couldn't answer, in fact. I was drained.

But after I rolled off Ramona and heaved a heavy sigh, I suddenly felt the need to hold her tight. As I snuggled close to her and began to stroke her bare breasts, stomach and thighs, I began thinking about why I loved this woman so much.

At this point in the late 1970s, Ramona was my wife, lover and mother of my child (and her daughter from a previous stormy marriage). But she also was the understanding woman who held my face against her bare breasts on those occasional feverish nights when nightmares of some of my more harrowing experiences in Vietnam came back to haunt me.

Ramona also was a hard-working woman with a budding career in the personnel department of a large health-care organization in the nearby city, a career delayed by her abusive relationship with her first husband.

The next evening Ramona broke the ice with her question before I could find an opening to mention Cathy: "Kiss your girlfriend today?" she asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"A little," I lied.

Actually Cathy and I both got to work 30 to 45 minutes ahead of anyone else in the office, and we made good use of the time with some heavy kissing that left us both out of breath. She had me hard as a rock as soon as she made her first move with her hard tongue in my open mouth.

Ramona wanted to hear all about it, so I gave her the bare outlines of the encounter, and by the tone of her questions, I could tell she was getting warmed up. It wasn't long until we were fucking like rabbits.

When she came up for air after moaning through her orgasm, Ramona asked if she was going to be able to meet my "girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend," I protested, "but as a matter of fact, you might meet her at the boss's dinner party Saturday night. Think you can handle it?"

"Probably," she said. "Are all the employees going?"

"It's kind of a command performance, so I'm sure she'll be there."

The next night _ Wednesday _ when Ramona asked about her, I had a surprise for her.

"I touched her breast today," I replied.

"What? How did that happen? Does she have big boobs?"

"No, she's actually flat as a pancake, but what she's got is still sexy," I told her, as she began stroking my cock.

Cathy wore a kind of wrap-around dress of denim-like material with panels that crossed over her chest and narrowed to a collar around her neck. I couldn't explain it if I tried, but when she bent over a certain way, the panels opened up so that I could see her breasts. She was not wearing a bra because the back of her dress was open, I guess.

I tried to explain to Ramona how it happened, but she was more interested in what I did when the dress briefly opened. Her breasts were small, almost like those of a young girl, but they looked so sexy I had to touch.

On the spur of the moment, I reached in and cupped her left breast and briefly, ever so briefly, caressed her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Cathy immediately turned red and slapped my arm, but I could tell she really wasn't mad.

"Her nipples are bigger than I would have expected," I told Ramona as she rolled on top of me, guided the tip of my cock to her pussy lips, then slid down on me to shove it home. I almost shot my load as her soaking pussy walls clenched my throbbing meat.

Thinking of one woman and fucking another: what a combination. I tried to match Ramona's pelvic thrusts with my own, but she was out of control and hammering me with her hips. I decided to hold on for the ride, and gradually Ramona's orgasm began to build. She was bearing down with fast, short movements against my cock and eventually gasped with the release of her pent-up emotions. Having forgotten about the forbidden fruit in Cathy's blouse, I was immensely proud to be receiving Ramona's sexual favors.

As she lay over me, trying to recover from her mind-blowing orgasm, I held my cock tight against her pelvic bone and stroked her bare ass. Taking a cheek in each hand, I parted them and slipped two fingers to her tight ass bud, pressing at the entrance.

She moaned as my fingers penetrated her ever so slightly.

"You didn't come," she said. In reply, I lifted her hips to unsheathe my hard cock and moved her to the side. Rising out of bed momentarily, I lifted her pelvis so that her knees drew up to offer me an entrance from behind. She opened her legs apart as my cock explored from behind, and I inserted it into her steaming pussy.

Adjusting my position for maximum effect, I began ramming my cock home with a steady pace while I rocked her ass back to meet every stroke. The sound of our bodies slapping together filled the room with erotic drumming.

As I neared my climax, I pushed the button of darker flesh around her ass hole and felt a thrill when my thumb penetrated her sphincter ring. Her moaning sent me into overdrive, and I quickly shot a stream of milky cum into her pussy.

But before I spent my load, I pulled back to push the tip of my cock into her tight little hole. I only penetrated about an inch or two, but my cum continued to spurt. When I withdrew, she had my juice spilling from both of her orifices.

As I pulled out of her ass and rolled to the side, Ramona rolled on her side, too, clamping her legs together. "A gentleman would get up and get me a washcloth," she said. I rolled off the bed with a groan and a sigh of relief.

The next day, Thursday, Cathy and I kissed a few times, but nothing out of the ordinary developed. Ramona seemed to be disappointed when I said as much that night. I thought she must really be getting into this fling.

On Friday night, I thought Ramona was going to melt down when I told her what had transpired that day.

"Did I tell you Cathy is a blonde?" I asked as we lay on the bed.

"No. What about it?"

"Well, I found out today she's blonde all over," I said, trying not to betray my excitement.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we were alone this morning, and we were kidding around. I asked her if she was blonde all over. She said, 'All over where?' and I said, 'You know...' "

Cathy's hair was something of a smoky blonde, or ash blonde. It wasn't at all like the flaxen color that bleached blondes always seem to have. I thought her hair was especially sexy.

"She says, 'Oh, I get it' and says, 'Yes, I am.' "

"Show me," I answered, trying to see where this would go.

I gave her a good, wet kiss and told her to go to the restroom, take off her panties and then come back.

She got a funny look on her face, but I kissed her again, and she smiled at me and left the room.

When she came back a minute later, carrying her panties wadded up in her hand, she asked, "Now what?"

I moved to her, put my hands on her waist and pulled her tightly to me for another deep kiss. Then, while holding her close, I reached down and got my hands under her loose skirt. I slid them up the outside of her thighs, the spread them around her hips, caressing her naked behind a time or two.

She had a distant look on her face that told me she was enjoying this as much as I was, and I gently urged her to spread her legs a little. When she did, I moved my left hand around from her ass, moved the right one up and down her pubic patch, and then slid a finger along her pussy lips.

Cathy stiffened momentarily, but I dropped down to my knees in front on her for my first glimpse of her golden pussy. She was, in fact, as she said, blonde all over. For some reason, that image sticks in my memory all of these years later.

I kissed her in the middle of her pussy patch, then stood up and told her we'd better get to work before someone else came into the building. For the rest of the day, however, we exchanged knowing looks at each other.

When I finished the story, Ramona straddled me on her knees and inched her way up the bed until her pussy was near my face.

"No pussy for you tonight; but you can lick mine," she said.

As I scooted into position and cupped her bare ass, I thought, "Such punishment." My darting tongue found Ramona's cunt slick with her excitement, and it was nothing to bring her to a roaring climax.

In the morning, Ramona must have decided I'd been "punished" enough. Rising early to go shopping with the kids at a nearby mall, she got into the shower, but when she finished drying off, she poked her head out of the bathroom and whispered for me to "come see."

I rolled out and stuck my head into the bathroom.

"How about a quickie?" she asked. When I nodded enthusiastically, she whispered, "Get a condom."

I was rock hard by the time I fished a condom package out of a bureau drawer and returned to the bath. Ramona dropped the towel that was covering her breasts and steered me to sit on the closed commode lid, pulling my boxer shorts off on the way. I scooted forward on the seat, while she made a production of unrolling the condom over and down my shaft. Straddling me, she guided the head of my latex-covered cock to her cunt lips and began moving up and down to take me into her.

She let out a sigh when she finally got the right combination of position and lubrication to start fucking me with abandon.

"It's amazing: how a woman's body is made to receive a man's long dick," she mused out loud.

"I kinda like it," I joked.

"When are you going to have her?" Ramona asked, continuing to work her magic.

I didn't reply right away. I was enjoying my quickie fuck too much, despite the condom's deadening effect. Ramona was making up for the lack of feeling with the intensity of her movements.

"When and where are you going to fuck her?" she whispered in my ear.

"There's a problem," I blurted. "She's a virgin and doesn't know what to do about it. She doesn't know who she wants to get her cherry; she's not even on the pill."

Ramona got a genuine laugh out of that, while I shot my cum into the condom as I thought about touching Cathy's pussy the day before.

As we left that night for the Old Man's party, I told Ramona she looked absolutely ravishing. She had picked out a white, sleeveless dress that was cut just enough to make you want to stare at her boobs.

Why in the hell am I flirting with a 19-year-old tart who's never been with a man, I thought to myself.

When I introduced Ramona to Cathy, I watched closely to see how they'd react. Ramona was completely composed and very cordial to her, while Cathy, I think, felt a little awkward.

They chatted while they sipped their wine (19-year-olds could drink back then), and Ramona steered Cathy to our table when we filled our plates at the buffet. The food was scrumptious.

Ramona kept up a stream of chatter and gradually Cathy began to relax. They conversed at length like a couple of school girls.

When Cathy excused herself to go to the bathroom, Ramona turned to me and said, "She's really nice."

"Did you know her brother dropped her off here, and she doesn't have a ride home, yet? I'm going to ask her if she wants to come home with us for awhile, and then we can take her home."

"You want to torture me," I thought, but I nodded my assent. "Whatever," I replied.

After the babysitter left and the kids were off to bed, the three of us sat in the den and started watching an old movie on TV, making fun of the acting and the plot.

Ramona and I lounged on the couch, and Cathy settled into an easy chair. But after she went to the kitchen and made some popcorn, Ramona dragged out some beanbag chairs (it was the 1970s, mind you) and arranged them in a line before the television set.

I was in the middle, quite close to both of them, and after a little wine, I started to relax and wait to see where this was headed.

We talked and carried on like old friends, although my dick was beginning to tighten up from all the sexual tension in the room. When Ramona announced she was going to change her dress for something more comfortable, I seized the opportunity to give Cathy a long, wet kiss.

"Go down the hall to the guest bathroom and take off your bra and panties," I told her.

Cathy's eyes widened. "Are you crazy?"

"No, do it. You have to," I replied.

She looked down the hall and then back in the direction Ramona had gone, and then hurried down the hall, carrying her purse with her. She returned in a few minutes, and I stood up to embrace her and exchange kisses. She was getting warmed up, and she responded. I ran my hand over the cheeks of her ass, feeling through the dress that she had ditched her panties. I spun her around and backed her into my bulging hard-on. I cupped her breasts from behind, feeling her nipples harden under her blouse.

Sensing that Ramona would be coming back any second now, I sat down and pulled Cathy with me, scooting my beanbag a little closer to her. When Ramona came in, she was wearing a flowing silk affair, and I knew she was naked underneath it.

Ramona snuggled up closer to me, and we started watching TV again. Every now and then, when Cathy wasn't looking, I'd reach over and run a finger over the mounds of Ramona's breasts, and she responded by crossing and uncrossing her legs.

Likewise, I got a couple of squeezes of Cathy's breasts when Ramona's attention was diverted.

As the clock approached midnight, Cathy announced she'd better be getting home, so it was up to me to give her a ride.

We jumped in each other's arms and went to kissing as soon as the dome light in the car dimmed. I quickly unbuttoned her blouse and began softly kneading her breasts while we were locked in a kiss.

Regaining my senses, I cranked the car to continue this somewhere else other than my driveway. I told Cathy to lie on the front seat with her head in my lap, which she did, hiking her knees and putting her feet against the passenger door.

As soon as she did, I reached between her legs and slid my hand along her right leg to her groin. She moaned and said, "Please be careful."

I pulled into the parking lot of an appliance store and told her not to worry. "I just want to show you I can make a woman feel good," I told her.

Cathy opened her legs and moaned as I alternated between caressing her breasts and gently stroking the inside of her thighs. Her skirt had fallen open, leaving access to her pussy unfettered, and I soon moved to stroke her pubic region.

"That feels good," she sighed, and I took it as a signal to trace the outline of her slit, which by now was damp with her juices. I held off from penetrating her with my finger, although the temptation was nearly overwhelming.

Finally, looking around the lot and seeing no one, I started concentrating on her clit, which I found to be moist and swollen. Stifling the urge to dip my fingers into her steaming pussy, I massaged her bud with the tip of my index finger. I was quite surprised to find it shrink after about five minutes of stimulation. I knew she was near, and I didn't let up.

jambeaux
jambeaux
60 Followers