R's Second Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her clit started swelling again, I knew she was going to blow, and I gently circled it with my fingertips. When she came, she gave a long, loud moan of satisfaction that nearly moved me to shoot my load inside my pants.

"How was that, sweetie?" I spoke for the first time in minutes.

"Oh, God, you're something," she breathed. I switched my hand to her chest, pulling her blouse open and helping myself to her buds.

Eventually, I realized we'd been parked long enough to attract the attention of a passing cop, and I started the car again and pulled back onto the street.

Cathy sat up and began buttoning her blouse as we neared her home. "Thanks for everything... and I mean everything," she said.

"My pleasure. Is your family going to wonder where you've been?"

"No, I called from the party and said I was going with the two of you for awhile. I can't wait until I get enough money saved to get me a car and an apartment. Cathy usually drove one of her large family's spare cars to work, but she thought it was kind of ragged out.

"You'll like having your own place," I answered without explaining what I was driving at.

We parted with just a quick peck and "see you Monday" exchanges.

"I hope I'm not in trouble with Ramona," I mused as I hurried back with my dick still throbbing.

Ramona was stretched out on the bed with her silk kimono open to expose her breasts and cunt.

"Did you make out with her," she asked immediately.

"As soon as the car doors shut," I answered, beginning to take off my clothes.

"Are you going to tell me about it?"

"Sure you can handle it?" I said, slipping into bed.

"I can handle anything you've got," she answered.

So, while I stroked her legs and tickled her pussy and sucked on her luscious breasts, I told her the whole story from start to finish, including the part about having her take off her underwear in the house.

When I got to the part about touching her until she came, Ramona spread her legs and called for my cock.

"What got you so hot?" I asked.

"Seeing you play with that girl and walking out the door with her, knowing you would fool around with her."

"That didn't make you mad?"

"No, it was kind of exciting, in a way. I can't explain it. Just be quiet and get in me," she said.

We fucked hard for more than an hour, with Ramona struggling to get to a climax and me trying to keep from cumming before her.

"What's wrong?" I asked as she paused to catch her breath.

"I'm too excited to cum, I think. This has been quite a night. You really had her take off her bra and panties while I was changing?"

"Yeah, and I touched her nipples through her blouse when you weren't looking. She saw me touching you."

"What did she do then?"

"Just smiled and squeezed my other hand."

Ramona started fucking a little faster, which signaled that she was ready to burst. I cupped my hands over her breasts with my arms straight out to the side and started pumping hard against her pelvic bone.

In just a minute or two, she gasped, "Oh my God. Don't stop... this is too good."

"Baby, I'm cumming," she breathed, her voice trailing off with a chorus of "ohs" and low moans.

When she stopped her pelvic movements, I paused to rest.

"Are you close?" she asked.

"I don't think so; I've got too many women on my mind."

"You've only got one in bed right now, and she'll do anything to make you happy," Ramona whispered.

I rolled out of bed and pulled her to her feet, telling her to rest her hands on the dresser in front of the mirror and bend over.

"Raise up a little. I want to see your breasts in the mirror," I told her as my cock entered her waiting cunt from behind. I began pumping her pussy for all I was worth, and the sound of my body slamming against her ass and thighs was loud and pronounced. I alternated between studying the swell or her hips from her small waist as I pushed in and out of her steaming hole and watching the look on her face and her jiggling breasts reflected in the mirror.

In no time at all, I sensed I was about to cum, and I pulled out at the last second to shoot my milky spunk across her back in the space between the cheeks of her quivering ass.

"Wow, that was powerful," I said to no one in particular.

After I toweled off jism running down her back, we collapsed on the bed and drew tight to each other.

"I love you," I whispered.

"Do you really?" Ramona replied. "You know you've got a little girl infatuated with you."

"No, it can't be," I answered.

"You should see the way she looks at you. Her eyes kept returning to you all night, even when I was talking to her. She couldn't help herself."

I mumbled something in reply and drifted off to sleep, holding tight to the woman of my dreams.

Ramona and I had a good romp the next morning after we ate breakfast and read the Sunday paper in bed. Then, a little before noon, Ramona called Cathy and asked if she'd like to go shopping.

I was really surprised, but I didn't say anything to discourage her.

Ramona picked her up and dropped her off again at her house, so I didn't get to see Cathy. But Ramona told me about their shopping trip.

"You know, she really is flat-chested," she said as she dropped her packages in the bedroom.

"How so?" I said, wondering where this was leading.

"We tried on some tops in the same dressing room, and I couldn't help but notice that under her bra, she really doesn't have much. But it is probably sexy to a man, anyway?"

"What about to a woman?"

"I'll never tell," Ramona laughed. "You'll be glad to know that I bought her a skimpy little bra and two pairs of matching panties. Maybe she'll let you see them."

My dick jumped a little with that bit of news.

During the next week, Cathy and I kissed each other, while I touched her breasts, every chance that we got, which wasn't very often. I kept dropping hints that I'd like to take her to bed, but she fended me off with comments about my marriage or her thoughts about saving it for "Mr. Right."

Cathy told me she almost hated to go out with guys because of the pressure on her to give in. I began to understand her situation because of our talks, and I always left it as "if you change your mind, I'd like to be the one."

Meanwhile, she and Ramona were fast becoming close friends. Ramona called her every day, usually in the afternoon, to chat about the day's events.

We planned to go on Saturday and Sunday to a fishing camp owned by Ramona's family on a large, cypress-ringed lake, and I was surprised when Ramona invited Cathy to come with us.

We left after work Friday and got there about 9:30 that night. Cathy took a bedroom by herself, the kids had another with bunk beds and Ramona and I slept in the largest bedroom with its king-size bed.

As soon as the lights were out, Ramona started asking whether I was antsy from sleeping in the same house as Cathy, although in a different room. Maybe, I said, but I gave her a firm "no" when she asked if I planned to slip down to her room a little later.

She then started asking what we'd done earlier in the day, and when I described our brief encounter (I slipped my hands under her pull-over top and massaged her breasts), Ramona got excited, and we fucked for an hour.

Early Saturday morning, the kids and I took the boat across the lake to fish. We were gone several hours and came back with a decent catch. We found Ramona and "Aunt Cathy," as the kids started calling her, stretched out in folding lounge chairs on the pier, catching some sun in their bikinis.

We had a sink with running water and a fish cleaning set-up not far away, and I cleaned the fish while discreetly keeping my eyes on the women. Ramona started putting on a show _ rolling her bikini bottom down, flipping over and undoing the bra strap, etc. _ just to make me horny.

After a fish dinner and the kids were in bed, the three of us gathered in the camp's den to watch TV and chat. After a while, Ramona disappeared into the kitchen and soon came back with a bottle of Champagne and three glasses.

"Look what I found in the fridge. Must have been left over from New Year's," she said.

Ramona poured each of us a glass, and we toasted the sun, moon, stars and the rest. Both Cathy and Ramona got a little giggly, while I sat on the floor with my back and head against the sofa, legs stretched out and nursing my glass.

Ramona sat down on the floor near my knees, facing me. She motioned to Cathy to sit on the other side of me.

"Here's how I like my Champagne," Ramona announced, taking a swig from the bottle and leaning over to kiss me. When our mouths opened for the kiss, Ramona shot some of the bubbly from her mouth into mine. We'd done this lots of times before, but doing it with Cathy looking on was even more exciting.

Then Ramona turned to Cathy and gave her the bottle. "Your turn. Give him some, too."

Cathy giggled and took a swig. The few seconds it took for her mouth to close in on mine caused my dick to surge into total stiffness, and then our mouths were locked in a deep, open kiss as the Champagne flowed from her to me.

Anyone who had watched our tongues swirling in the long kiss would have guessed that it wasn't our first encounter, and Ramona later remarked that the sight was almost too much for her to bear.

Ramona then directed me to give her and then Cathy some of the drink, and I took swigs and kissed each in turn, savoring each period of contact.

The bottle was nearly empty when Ramona made a move that took me by surprise. She took a sip and leaned over to kiss Cathy on the mouth. Cathy gave as good as she got, and in half a second, they were in a deep kiss. When their lips separated, they each gave a deep sigh, and Ramona murmured, "That was good."

My cock was hard as a rock and tightened against my cut-off jeans when Cathy drained the bottle and leaned over to transfer it to Ramona in their second kiss.

"How'd you like that?" Ramona asked when their lips parted.

I moaned and grabbed the bulge in my crotch in reply, and that must have given Ramona an idea.

"Let's see if anybody's excited," she told Cathy, while unbuckling my belt, opening my cut-offs and popping the snaps on my boxers.

Cathy reddened a little when my cock sprang free. Ramona took it in her hand, pointed it to the ceiling and brought her face really close to study it.

I blew a kiss to Cathy when Ramona started running her tongue up and down the length of my shaft, smacking her lips now and then.

When I squeezed Cathy's bent knee with my left hand, she took it and leaned over Ramona's bobbing head to kiss me. Our tongues met in passionate swirls as she hungrily surrendered to my demanding mouth.

Ramona obviously knew was going on above her head, but she concentrated on making my dick strain against her tongue and cheeks.

"Pull his shorts down all the way," Ramona told Cathy, and when she complied without a hint of embarrassment, I knew I was in for a treat.

With unfettered access to my cock and balls, Ramona moved over me from my right and took as much of me into her mouth as she could, sucking and moving me in and out of her mouth.

She took more and more of me into her mouth, pushing herself to new limits of cock sucking while softly raking the underside with her bottom teeth as she moved her head. I wanted to erupt down her throat so badly.

I reached under her loose blouse in back and popped the catch of her bra.

"Mmmm," she murmured over my cock.

Soon, she pulled her head back and pushed my cock, now glistening with her saliva, toward Cathy.

"Your turn," she announced. "Give my husband a thrill."

Cathy gingerly put her hand around the base of my pole, peered closely at it, and licked tentatively around the head.

"Go ahead. It won't bite," Ramona joked, and Cathy gradually pushed her mouth down over it, closed her lips around it and began moving up and down on me.

I couldn't believe what was happening, but I suddenly wished I could fill her mouth with my cream.

"Oh, baby," I said to encourage her to keep going.

I was fixated on Cathy's bobbing head, but I could see out of the corner of my eye that Ramona was unbuttoning her blouse, tossing it aside and unhooking her bra. Her shorts followed, and she was down to just string bikini panties.

Her breasts looked absolutely perfect -- upturned nipples and not a hint of sagging. Cathy told me later they intimidated her when she finally stopped sucking and looked up.

Ramona took over, moving up and down on my cock with renewed fervor.

"Take off your top," she told Cathy before she jammed my throbbing meat deep into her mouth.

Cathy hesitated, but I reached over and lifted her T-shirt over her head with her help. She was wearing the top of her bathing suit under the shirt, and I pulled the strings and peeled the straps off her shoulders to free her beauties. Her nipples were hard as rocks, and her breasts looked swollen with desire.

I took her arms and pulled her breasts to me to suck them while Ramona continued working on my cock, bringing me closer to the point of no return.

She heard my lips smacking against Cathy's breasts and paused for a moment.

"Oh, nice," she said breathlessly as she helped herself to the breast I wasn't attached to at the time.

I drew back to let Ramona have her way with my girlfriend. There was no denying it, by the way. I was hooked on the kid.

When Ramona had her fill of Cathy's cupcakes, she pulled back slightly and looked her in the eye. Then Ramona leaned forward slowly and reached over to kiss Cathy with her mouth open and tongue ready to probe.

I was seeing a side of Ramona that I didn't think existed, but watching her make love to another woman made me even more excited. I groaned, "Did you girls forget about me?"

They slowly parted, and Ramona drew Cathy's face down to my groin, where they both began sucking cock. Ramona directed her to lick my balls and the base of my joint while she concentrated on the head.

Bearing down, Ramona found a rhythm and position that slowly brought me to the brink. I was going to cum, and I let her know. She didn't disappoint me, though, and I quickened her pace until the most divine feeling rose from my pelvis and flushed my seed into Ramona's hot mouth.

I shot a big stream into her mouth, and Ramona sucked it up. She then pushed the head toward Cathy's mouth with an admonishment to hurry and "get some of his juice."

Cathy hesitated only a second and popped the head into her mouth as I shot some more against the roof of her mouth. Before she could swallow or spit it out, Ramona took her head in both hands and met her with a kiss.

"Give me our lover's cum," Ramona breathed before their open mouths met. Cathy must have shot her mouthful of saliva and semen into Ramona's waiting mouth, because I saw Ramona swallow forcefully.

Ramona wasn't like some women who find every way possible to avoid taking in a man's cum, but her exchange with Cathy added a new dimension.

"C'mon," she said, urging Cathy to join her in lapping up spurts off my belly that they missed when I shot my load and they were sucking my cock dry.

"Your first taste of cum? How do you like it?" Ramona asked her.

"Not bad. It tastes OK. I always wondered,' she replied.

"Stick with me and you'll experience a lot," Ramona teased, rising to her feet and pulling Cathy up with her.

"Let's all go to the bedroom," Ramona suggested after gathering up the loose clothing scattered around the room, including Cathy's T-shirt and bra.

I followed them into the bedroom, enthralled with watching, first, Ramona's shapely ass, and then Cathy's sexy torso from the rear.

When we got to the bedroom with its large bed, I could tell Cathy was getting nervous. Ramona sensed it, too, and put her arms around her in a sexy embrace and kiss.

"Let's get in bed for some fun... two girls and one guy," Ramona told her, words that I never thought I'd hear from my sweetheart-wife-lover.

Cathy resisted somewhat when Ramona unsnapped and pulled down her shorts to get her down to just her panties, but Ramona managed to do it somehow.

"Ramona, I'm a virgin..." Cathy said in a hushed tone. "I'm not ready for a... to do it. I don't want to get pregnant."

Ramona directed me to lie down in the middle of the bed while assuring Cathy not to worry: she'd still be a virgin in the morning and she wouldn't get pregnant.

They finally stretched out beside me on opposite sides of the bed, with me sandwiched in the middle. With Cathy following Ramona's lead, they took turns kissing me. Ramona unsnapped my boxer shorts, and I kicked them off, allowing my half-hard cock to witness the sight of two gorgeous women kissing me.

I kissed Cathy as hard as I could to keep her under our combined spell, and she reciprocated after a moment.

"Make love to her," Ramona told me as she pulled Cathy's panties down to her knees, groaning with approval when Cathy's blonde pussy hair was exposed. I think Cathy had trimmed it somewhat for bikini wear.

I gently moved Cathy's legs apart, and she laid her head back and closed her eyes. I put my tongue across the outside of her waiting vagina and gently opened her with my fingers. Despite her nervousness, Cathy's cunt was glistening with her wet excitement, and I gathered her juices with my tongue. Her hymen prevented a deep thrust, or at least it made me hold back, but I began to concentrate on her clit, running my tongue from bottom to top of her cunt and bearing down on her button.

Based on what happened that night in the car, I was pretty confident I could make her cum for us with just oral stimulation.

As soon as I settled into my routine, probing her with my tongue and gently sucking her clit, Ramona stopped watching and leaned in to squeeze and stuck Cathy's breasts.

She gave a long, low moan whenever Ramona fastened onto a nipple and started moving her hips to push her clit against my mouth.

"You two are something," she breathed as I quickened the pace. She bent her legs at the knees and spread her thighs to give me better access to her glistening slit.

As she started building to a climax, Cathy would clamp my head between her thighs and buck her hips while Ramona attacked her breasts with smacking sounds.

In a minute or two, Cathy let out a long, low moan.

"Oh, you guys," she managed to say before she groaned with a deep intake of breath that she slowly exhaled into another moan that signaled her release.

I held my tongue flat against her clit when she exploded, knowing from its swelling that she was about to climax. Short of shooting his own load, nothing feels as good to a man as having a woman climax with his face pressed against her cunt.

"Oh, that was good," Cathy moaned as Ramona sat up and watched her with interest.

"Is he good, or what? Ramona asked her. Cathy just nodded her head briskly while continuing to moan with every breath.

I licked Cathy's pussy one last time before moving up to kiss her with my pussy-smeared mouth. She didn't even hesitate but opened up and tongued me all over.

"I'm jealous," Ramona announced in a tone of mock annoyance, so I reached over and gave her a kiss, too.

Ramona apparently wanted to share the moment herself, because she reached down and gave Cathy a searching, deep kiss that surprised the hell out of me. I never took Ramona to be bisexual, but now I wasn't sure what I was seeing and what she was feeling.

When she pulled her mouth away with a satisfied sigh, Ramona reached for my cock, which had perked up when Ramona began French-kissing Cathy.

"When are you going to make love to me?" she asked, almost demanding it.

"I'm going to take you from behind while you make love to my girlfriend," I replied, deciding that I liked calling Cathy my girlfriend in front of my wife.