R's Second Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramona positioned Cathy high on the bed, bent at the waist and braced against the pillows and headboard. She parted my new lover's legs, got on all fours and then sank down to begin tonguing Cathy's blond cunt. Cathy spread her legs farther apart as Ramona started getting to her just as I had.

The sight and thought of my wife eating a young virgin pussy pushed my cock to full length and hardness. In a second, I was probing Ramona's pussy lips with the head. She was wet as she could be, not surprisingly, and I rammed it home with smack of my thighs against her ass that caused Cathy to open her eyes.

I smiled at her and mouthed a kiss while steadily pumping my meat in to Ramona, who was now having trouble keeping a steady rhythm on Cathy's cunt.

"Eat her pussy," I told her forcefully. She moaned in reply and finally just put her mouth over Cathy's pussy and let my humping set the pace as I pushed her forward with every thrust.

My cock was hard as a rock, but I knew I would be able to fuck Ramona for a long time because of the earlier double blowjob had taken the edge off my eagerness to cum.

I humped her until I needed to rest a minute, and Ramona took advantage of the pause to flip on her back to one side of Cathy's outstretched body. I knew Ramona wanted to cum, and she felt I could bring her there if we tried the old missionary position.

Cathy turned on her side and propped her head up on her hand and arm, watching intently to see what we would do next. Kneeling between Ramona's open legs, I leaned over to kiss Cathy and then turned back to sink my cock into Ramona's ready pussy.

"Fuck me, baby," Ramona breathed as I pumped in a steady rhythm that quickly brought her to the brink. Ramona bucked against me harder and harder before starting a long series of moans that told us her orgasm was coming.

I shifted my gaze to Cathy and saw she was touching herself. I wasn't particularly close to cumming, and the thought hit me that I sure would like to switch to the other woman in the bed to make it a full-blown threesome.

But reality set in, and I gave Ramona's cunt all I had until I finally shot my wad in a fit of passion.

We eventually all drifted off to sleep, with me sandwiched between two sexpots. No matter which way I turned, I was looking at and feeling a sexy body.

Ramona got up first in the morning and headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, leaving Cathy and me in bed and giving us the opportunity for some face time. I ran my hands all over her body as we kissed, and once or twice I ran her hand over my hard cock.

We were a little more subdued with our sexual teasing the rest of the day, as we made preparations to head back home, but I was hornier than hell.

After we dropped Cathy at her parents' home and we got back to ours, I eventually gingerly broached the subject that was foremost in my mind: What got into Ramona to make her desire to have sexual relations with another woman?

"Maybe it was the alcohol," she replied in an attempt to brush off my question.

"That's not going to do it," I said. "You were really getting into it with her, and you set up the whole encounter. You were pushing me all day Saturday to practically fuck her, and then you got her to do me and let you do her."

"I'll never forget the sight of you eating her pussy, as long as I live."

"I guess I've always wondered what it would be like to make love to a woman. Now I know, and I'm glad we did it together," she said.

"You mean you never kissed or felt up a girl when you were a teenager? Tickle fights at slumber parties?"

"When I was a teenager, I was fucking Jake (her first husband) every night of the week. I didn't go to many slumber parties," she explained.

She came over and offered me a long, deep kiss that spoke volumes.

"I guess we both have a girlfriend now. All we've got to do is work on making it complete, with you taking her all the way. I'll keep talking to her about you, if you want me to try," she said.

To Be Continued