R's Second Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jambeaux
jambeaux
58 Followers

I couldn't help but wonder as I sat there if I would be able to continue our relationship with Cathy without jeopardizing the one relationship around which so much revolved. I thought my best play would be to see how Ramona stood, now that Cathy and I had finally made love.

After dinner, the three of us sipped some wine and watched TV before finally heading off to bed, with Cathy taking the guest bedroom.

When Ramona and I were finally alone and preparing for bed, I approached her, put my arms around her body and whispered, "Are we OK?"

"Yes," she answered, holding me tightly and asking, "How was she?"

"I'd be lying if I said it wasn't wonderful. It was quite a thrill. What did she tell you?"

Ramona said Cathy told her she now feels like a complete woman, and she thanked her for allowing me to be her first.

"She wants to continue seeing you for a while," Ramona said matter-of-factly. "I told her we could work something out."

"Did you two fool around with each other?"

"We mostly talked, but I did kiss her, suck on her breasts and taste her pussy for a short time. I tasted you in her."

She reached into my shorts and found my stiffening cock.

"I didn't think you'd have anything left," she told me. "Y'all did it twice, and Cathy said you came hard both times."

"I always have something left for my sexy wife," I assured her.

I ran the tip of my cock up and down her slit several times to gauge her state of arousal, and I entered her juicy pussy with a firm thrust as she opened her legs to receive me.

"Oohh," she breathed heavily as I hit home. "You must feel like a stud; two women in one day."

Ramona pressed me for details about our lovemaking, and she began to get worked up as I ran over what I remembered as the highlights.

Sensing that she was about to erupt, I wondered if I could make her cum with an especially exciting detail.

"Baby, her pussy is so tight it makes my dick throb," I whispered.

That did it. She opened her mouth wide and stifled a scream of emotion when her pussy began contracting in her orgasm.

I slowed to a gentle humping movement in her vagina as she came down to earth, and then she said, "Stop."

"You need to get in that room and spend the night with her. The first time I had sex, it was in the back seat of a car, and Jake drove me home to sleep by myself."

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah. Go be with her. Tell her I told you to do it."

I jumped up before she could change her mind, kissed her and headed down the hall with my erection swinging.

I tapped on the door to the guest room, then walked in. "Want some company?"

She stirred and raised up on her elbows.

"I want to spend the rest of the night with you," I told her.

Lying beside her, I found that she was wearing a short pajama top and matching pajama shorts that Ramona apparently had loaned her.

Right away, I got rid of the bottoms and her panties, then began kissing and touching her erogenous zones.

I rolled her over on top of me, with my erection flattened against her tummy.

"It's kind of wet," she observed.

"It's been fucking my wife, but I saved some for you," I said between kisses. "Are you sore?"

"A little, but keep touching me like that," she said dreamily.

"Let's try this: lift your hips a little and move forward a little," I instructed her, then found her cunt's opening with the tip of my cock.

Pushing into her a little, I told her to slide back and take me in.

She soon had us locked in a complete union of cock and cunt.

"Did you take your pill tonight?" I whispered.

"Yeah, Ramona made sure of that."

"Good, or otherwise we'd make a baby tonight."

Her cunt was incredibly tight as she got the hang of humping me with her hips to move me in and out in small thrusts.

I took advantage of the position to check out her shapely ass with my hands, lifting and spreading her cheeks apart and slamming her against my up-thrusting groin. She had one firm butt, I want to tell you.

The bed started squeaking as we picked up the pace, and I wondered if Ramona could hear it. I kind of hoped she did, just to let her know we were enjoying ourselves.

Her tight cunt and the feeling of her movements soon had me at the point of no return. The thought of trying to hold back crossed my mind, but I was overjoyed when Cathy suddenly uttered a guttural cry to announce her release. I joined her with another flood of my cum.

We drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, but not without me thinking of Ramona lying in bed alone. Maybe we should have all slept together, but Ramona had insisted on Cathy and me being together.

In the morning, while in the adjoining guest bathroom, I noticed that my cock was decidedly sore, even as I started growing some morning wood by thinking of what had transpired the day before.

After Cathy excused herself to use the facilities and rejoined me in bed, I held her naked body tightly and kissed her all her lips, neck, face and breasts.

I figured we had an hour before the family started stirring, so I asked her if she'd like to pick up where we left off last night.

She shook her head eagerly and ran her hands down my body to grasp my cock.

"My, you're ready to go, aren't you?" she asked.

"Yeah, what about you?"

"Just put it in and make me ready," Cathy replied.

We fucked in various positions for the better part of an hour, and Cathy experienced several orgasms as I had my way with abandon.

When I finally climaxed, she squeezed me tightly with her cunt, as if to keep me in her all day.

"Wow. I'm leaking all over the bed," she said. "I can feel it running down my behind and legs."

I pulled out, and told her, "Just let it flow. Let Ramona see where we left a wet spot when she changes the sheets."

After I dressed, the smell of brewing coffee and frying bacon drew me to the kitchen, where Ramona greeted me with an all-knowing smile. Squeezing my cock through my jeans, she asked if I was sore.

"Well, yes... I've been busy," I joked.

Before Cathy left for her apartment, Ramona pulled her aside for a long talk on the patio while I entertained the kids.

Before Cathy got into her car, we had a long kiss in a secluded spot near the garage. My heart was thumping over saying goodbye after so much shared passion over two days, but Cathy surprised me with an announcement.

"Ramona wants you to come over to my place tonight."

"She does? Damn. I don't know what to say," I replied.

We agreed on a 7 p.m. visit, and I sent her off with a pat on her firm ass.

"See you tonight," I mumbled.

Back inside, I went to Ramona, held her tightly and gave her a kiss that she eagerly returned. The taste of Cathy's kiss remained with me as my lips met Ramona's.

"Did y'all make a date for tonight?" she asked, as I continued to hold her.

"Yes, if you are okay with it."

"Here's the deal, and I've already told her. My gynecologist wants me to lay off the pill for three months, so I told Cathy it will be okay during that time for the two of you to screw your brains out if you want," she said, laying down some conditions that she said Cathy accepted.

For one, we had to keep our affair a secret. Neither of us could go bragging to our friends and embarrass ourselves. Also, Cathy had to stay on the pill and not sleep with any other men.

"I don't want her, or you, picking up some disease and spreading it to me," she emphasized.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, and I'd already been shocked out of my mind over and over as Ramona paved the way for me to have my way with Cathy. Of course, Ramona fixed it for both of us to be intimate with Cathy, although Ramona to a lesser extent.

"Why does your doctor want you off the pill for so long?" I asked.

"She says I've been taking them for so many years that she wants my system to reset or something. I don't know, but I decided to do what she says."

"Having Cathy involved will lessen the chances that we might slip up and get me pregnant."

"What about you? Won't you get horny?" I continued.

"I'm sure I will be, but we can do it once or twice a week with condoms, or we can have lots of oral sex.

"I just don't want you to be so horny that you talk me into letting you stick it in and pull out when you cum, and then you knock me up. A girlfriend can take the edge off and help us get through this."

"I also don't want the word to get around that I'm letting you sleep with her. If it did get out, I'd rather people think you are cheating on me. But I'd rather no one finds out."

"Eventually, Cathy is going to get tired of having a boyfriend who can't take her out to parties, dancing, bars or restaurants. By the time my three months are up, she'll be ready to move on," she said.

"When she decides to play the field, I'll make it up to you with all the sex you can stand," she promised.

"Sounds as if you've put some thought into this," I told her as we remained in an embrace.

"It's funny how things happen," she replied. "Talk to her tonight and see what she thinks."

I didn't spend the night with Cathy, mostly because I needed to get an early start to work the next morning, but I did give her young body quite a workout, trying every position imaginable before I finally shot a load into tight, quivering pussy.

We didn't talk a lot, but she said she was looking forward to the next few months.

And so began one of the most intense periods of my life, when I felt that I could, as it turns out, have my cake and eat it, too. I had free rein to enjoy the charms and body of a 19-year-old sexpot, urged on by an even sexier wife.

Ramona usually asked me for intimate details of my trysts with Cathy, getting excited when I described our lovemaking.

On the first Monday after that fabulous weekend, Cathy and I slipped away at the lunch hour to my house, where we quickly stripped and made love in the very bed where Ramona and I had slept and fucked that morning. Cathy did not seem to be bothered that we were despoiling, so to speak, our marital bedroom, and I didn't push the issue to test her reaction. I just hung on and rode the pony.

With summer coming into full bloom, Cathy and I worked some brief sunbathing and a quick dip in the pool into our noontime schedule. Every day, we'd strip off our clothes in the poolside cabana, lie naked in the sun for at least 15 minutes, then hop in and out of the pool to begin fucking.

Sometimes we would gather our clothes and adjourn to the our bedroom or the guest bedroom, which Cathy was gradually turning into her own bedroom away from home, with spare underwear in the chest of drawers and shorts and shirts in the closet.

My favorite spot to fuck was the poolside lounge chairs, where I decided to enjoy her cunt under the noonday sun.

"Come here," I told her the first time I tried it. I stretched out on my back with my cock sticking up in full bloom. I guided her to straddle the chair and move up until I could run my tongue up her slit as the folds of her pussy parted because of her wide stance.

"Ooh, that feels good," she gushed with a quivering voice. I pushed my tongue as deep as I could, savoring the taste of her juices.

My mind always races when I'm enjoying some sexual encounter, with one delightful moment leading me to remember another special moment with another beautiful woman.

When I held my face against Cathy's trimmed, triangular patch of golden pubic hair, I recalled the first days when Ramona and I began dating, not long after she and her husband split up but before they divorced.

She often wore short T-shirts or halter tops with the hip-hugger jeans that women wore in the late 1960s and early '70s. Sometimes when we were lying on a couch, kissing while I ran my hands over her breasts, I would stop for a moment and put my face on her exposed midriff, marveling at the expanse of flesh between her belly button and the top of her jeans.

Then, if I unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, I could marvel at the newly exposed flesh above the top of her low-riding panties, knowing that I could, and would, uncover for my pleasure the pubic hair and cunt of another man's wife.

I don't know why that series of memories popped into my head as I prepared to couple with my new girlfriend in the open air outside my home, but I quickly got back to Cathy's charms.

Sticking my tongue into her belly button to tickle her, I moved her back to where the tip of my cock touched the opening of her cunt. I rubbed the head up and down her slit a few times to establish to my satisfaction that she was wet enough to receive me.

Boy, was she wet! When I pushed into her cunt a little, she seized the initiative and drove her pussy around my aching cock as far as she could go, letting out a low moan as the feeling enveloped her.

She made one, then two, small movements to adjust to my invasion, then she surprised me with a massive orgasm.

"I'm cummminnnnggg," she nearly screamed. "I love you and your cock so much."

I couldn't believe that she had cum so quickly, but I savored her throbbing pussy.

"What happened? What set you off" I asked her as she collapsed against my body, worked her tongue into my mouth and kissed me with passion.

"I don't know... I guess the idea of us making love outside, in the open, got me all excited," she replied.

"Well, whatever it was, we've got to finish this," I said, moving my hips to pump my cock as deep as I could go.

"Oh yeah, baby. Do you have cum for me? I want to feel it flooding me and dripping out all afternoon," Cathy whispered naughtily as she began to work her cunt up and down my pole, twisting her torso as she moved up and down to brush one nipple and then the other across my lips. I took a quick nip at a breast each time as she brought one close, causing her to let go with little moans of pleasure as my mouth made contact.

In a few minutes her pace quickened and I thought she might have a second orgasm. I wanted to explode in her pussy myself, but I maintained control until I felt the familiar throbbing of her pussy muscles around my shaft. We climaxed together, with me shooting deep into her body and she jamming her body against me.

I put my hands on her ass and pulled her tight to me, making sure that she received all the cum I had to offer.

When we finally broke our union, she hopped off me and ran her lips and tongue over the head and length of my softening cock several times, smacking her lips as she tasted our mixed juices.

I jumped into the deep end of the pool, beckoning for her to join me. After she jumped in, I noticed a string of cum floating on the surface.

"Oh well, maybe the skimmer will get it," I thought.

Ramona, nearing the end of pill supply and determined to make the most of it, pumped me for details of my noon-time tryst as she practically begged me to fuck her that night.

I was more than up for another round of sex, and I told her about how quickly Cathy reached an orgasm when we fucked beside the pool - just two moves and she was gone.

"That happened with us one time, remember? Ramona said. "Remember when you put on that weird condom and blew me away?"

When we were coming back from a Florida vacation early in our marriage, I put a bunch of quarters in a restroom vending machine and go what was advertised as a "French tickler." It was nothing like the ones you can buy today; just a condom with some red "feelers" molded somehow on the tip.

A few nights later, I decided to try it. Horny as hell, I rolled the thing on to my cock, wet the tip with a few drops of "go juice" lubricant and pushed into Ramona's hungry pussy.

I pumped twice, and Ramona lurched into a wrenching orgasm that left her speechless. Her orgasm was centered so deep that I couldn't believe it happened, but she begged me to stop moving.

When I pulled out, I was somewhat disappointed when she asked me to take it off, explaining that she was too sensitive inside for more of the tickler. So, I continued bareback until I unloaded in her still-tingling pussy.

If she was jealous of what I was enjoying with Cathy, she held it inside, and I was left with a deep appreciation for this amazing woman.

As the summer progressed, the near-daily exposure to 15 minutes or so of sun left Cathy with a golden tan all over, and I mean all over: her breasts, pussy lips, ass and the rest.

Ramona seldom could sunbathe in the nude, what with two kids hanging around, and her summer body was accented with the familiar triangles of her bikini, two at the top and one each over her behind and her pussy area.

I ran it over in my mind, but I never could decide which tanning pattern I liked better, the contrasting white patches and brown skin or the golden, all-over tan lying before me as I fucked and sucked my way through the summer.

My nude sunbathing with Cathy soon culminated in my own all-over tan, although I eventually had to put a small towel over my cock and balls because they became so dark that I was afraid of burning them.

Ramona commented on my darkening groin as I dried off before her after a shower, and she became fascinated with Cathy's tan when she arranged a threesome one night. She said it was to be an all-oral session because she didn't want to weaken and have me penetrate her pussy sans condom during our playtime. It was a good idea, I thought.

But anyway, I ate her, she ate Cathy, Cathy ate her and both of them sucked me to cum-shooting oblivion before we ended the night.

The next morning, while Ramona showered and got ready for work, I fucked Cathy until she squealed in an orgasm and finished me off with her mouth.

Ramona came out of the bathroom to seek Cathy licking gobs of semen from her lips, chin and breasts.

"I'd kiss your sexy mouth right now if I wasn't afraid I'd ruin my makeup," she told my lover.

"Just a taste here," Cathy answered, pointing to a nipple glistening with my juices.

"Damn it. You know I can't resist," Ramona said as she sucked on a nipple, leaving a trace of her lipstick on Cathy's flesh.

"Try some here," I told her, holding out my softening cock.

"May as well," she said, plunging my member to the back of her mouth. "Yum. But now I've got to redo my lipstick."

Cathy stayed put in the bedroom until after Ramona and the kids left the house for work and school.

It was then that I kissed her. "Want to be late for work?" I whispered.

"Let's," she said and pulled me down to her. A little more kissing, and I was hard as a rock and enjoying her slick, tight cunt. We must have fucked for 30 minutes before I finally added more juices to her pussy.

"I'm glad Ramona invited me over last night," she said as she prepared to leave. "It's been fun."

"Call her sometime today and tell her how much you enjoyed it. Don't mention me. Act like I wasn't there. Just tell her how much you liked making love to her and how good you felt when she worked on your clit and pussy."

"Yeah, I always feel a little weird at first when the two of us are getting it on, but she can make it seem perfectly natural when she turns it on. Besides, her body is gorgeous," Cathy said.

"After the first time with you, she told me it was just experimenting. I don't think she's gone full-on bisexual, but she does like seducing and enjoying your body. The two of you are very sexy women," I told her.

After Ramona began her regimen off the pill, as suggested by her doctor, she didn't talk to me nearly as much about what Cathy and I were doing, except when she couldn't stand it any longer and begged me to fuck her with a condom.

Then she'd ask all kinds of questions. I didn't have to embellish my stories at all, because Cathy and I were fucking once or twice a day by the pool, in my house, at her apartment and once or twice in my car.

Although I was using really thick condoms, I didn't lose any feelings because Ramona was really warmed up and eager to fuck.

jambeaux
jambeaux
58 Followers