R's Second Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife sets up husband with lover.
9.2k words
4.07
15.6k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 10/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jambeaux
jambeaux
57 Followers

I thought long and hard, pun intended, about Ramona offering to ask if Cathy would let me be her first male lover, to give up her virginity to a married man.

Little did she know how hard I had been working toward that goal, but Cathy seemed to be bothered that I was married. I remained non-committal outwardly, but I was running Ramona's awakened interest in sexual games over and over in my mind and wondering where this was headed.

"Would you like to be her first? You've done just about everything else with her," Ramona said. "You have my permission, if you promise to tell me all about it and not leave me for her."

"Hush," I answered. "You've done everything with her that I have."

"Yeah, but I can't get her cherry," Ramona replied with a smile.

"Tell you what I'll do. I'll let her know it's OK, and I'll try to help her get on the pill so you can do it without getting her pregnant."

I didn't say much in reply, but my head was reeling.

Ramona talked to Cathy every day, sometimes twice a day, and she told me she pushed her hard, telling her how good I am in bed and how much I could please her.

Things started looking up when Cathy announced that she was moving out of her parents' house and into an apartment of her own. Her brothers moved most of her stuff, while Ramona went over to help her set up housekeeping. I deliberately stayed away, but got a full report later.

Ramona also took her shopping for lingerie again, which Cathy showed me a day later when she asked if I would give her a ride from work to her apartment.

I was trembling all over when I stepped inside her place and closed the door.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I want you so bad," I mumbled.

"I know, but just not yet," she answered. "Want to see the stuff your wife bought me yesterday?"

When I nodded, Cathy told me to unbutton her blouse.

"Are you sure?" I stammered.

"Please," she answered, pulling my hands to her buttons. I made short work in opening her blouse, and the vision that appeared as I slid the garment off her shoulders caused me to catch my breath.

"Wow" was all I could say. I thought to myself that Ramona must have taken her to an upscale shop because the powder-blue bra fit her small breasts perfectly, showing tantalizing glimpses to my hungry eyes.

"There's more," Cathy breathed, putting her hand on the waistband of her skirt. I quickly found the necessary buttons and zipper to allow the skirt to fall around her feet.

"Wow," I said as my eyes feasted on her matching bikini panties and a garter belt.

I pulled her to me and hungrily began kissing her while running my hands under her bra and cupping her cheeks under her panties.

We kissed for what seemed forever, with my dick throbbing in my pants and my hands touching her cunt and every spot on her body I could reach.

"Mmmm," she finally said as she broke our kiss. "Want to see my other outfit?"

I followed her into the bedroom and stood transfixed as she peeled off her underwear and proceeded to put on a similar set, only one of a pinkish hue.

Before she could fasten the front stocking catches, I leaned in for more kissing, this time running my hand under her panties.

"What can I do for you?" I asked, hoping she'd pull out a condom and tell me to take her.

"What about what you did the other night at the camp?" she asked.

"Baby," I murmured, pushing her down on the bed and kneeling between her legs. Her panties strained against her pussy lips, and I moved them to the side to run my tongue up and down her slit, which was becoming wet with her excitement. I unsnapped the stocking straps on the back of her legs and ceremoniously pulled her panties down and away from her ankles, then threw them against the wall.

Cathy's blonde pubic hair, still bushy but now shaped more to my liking, glistened in the dim light of her bedroom. I reached behind her and back and popped the catch on her bra, freeing her breasts for my pleasure.

"Ooohh," Cathy moaned at every move I made, and I gently spread her legs to start eating her pussy with gusto. I intended to concentrate on her clit at some point, but I started by lapping up her juices until I was sated. It tasted wonderful, as fresh, warm and tasty as I could want.

I reached under her loose bra to knead her taut breasts and hard nipples, sending her into shivers of excitement. I moved my focus higher to her clit and was surprised and delighted to find it full and swollen.

I thought to myself that bringing Cathy to an orgasm might be easy work - easier than with Ramona - when or if I ever got the chance to fuck her.

Swirling my tongue around her clit, sucking it and mashing it with my tongue brought her to the brink and, when her button suddenly grew smaller, I knew I had her.

I doubled my efforts, and in a few moments her clit roared back to full size, and Cathy began sobbing with an orgasm that caused her lips to thrust up against my mouth and her cunt to quiver. I slid my tongue down to her tight opening again, just in time to catch a fresh flow of juice from deep within in her. I couldn't help myself. I darted my tongue inside, exploring as best I could the uncharted territory of her virgin cunt.

Later that night, I described my exploits to Ramona, who suddenly came to life wanting juicy details. The more I described my lovemaking efforts, the more she wanted to be touched herself. We ended up fucking for an hour. She had at least three orgasms, including one of her most intense explosions when I described how Cathy came herself under my tongue.

I think that was the turning point for the three of us, especially Cathy. She asked Ramona to set her up with Ramona's gynecologist, a woman, who examined Cathy and gave her a prescription for birth control pills.

The two didn't share a lot of details with me, other than that the doctor said she was in good shape to have sex. I'm guessing Ramona didn't tell the doctor she'd be sharing her husband with Cathy.

A little time passed, during which I suppose Cathy had her period, and then Ramona announced that Cathy was ready to go all the way.

They decided Ramona would take the kids to a movie and an amusement park on the next Saturday, and Cathy would come over to our house. We would have three or four hours to ourselves to finally make love.

My mind was a blur as Saturday slowly approached, both because of the anticipation and Ramona's constant sexual teasing that kept me aroused. We fucked every night, and I got the feeling she was just as excited as I.

After loading the kids in the car after lunch on Saturday, Ramona left me with a sexy kiss and a comment about enjoying myself.

"Save some for me," she added. I was wearing a T-shirt and my boxer shorts, which promptly tented as she slipped her tongue deep into my mouth before going to the car.

I was still half-erect when I saw Cathy pull up in the new car she recently bought. I met her at the door with a long embrace and a deep kiss that had our tongues battling at a frenetic pace. I sensed that she was nervous, however, and poured her a small glass of wine to help calm her nerves.

To be honest, I was probably more nervous than she. I had never had sex with a virgin, and I wanted it to be an experience she would never forget. I was worried that I was too big for a woman's first-time experience, and all that she would remember was the pain and wanting me to get it done.

I also was looking forward to enjoying a really tight pussy, not to take anything away from my sexy wife.

I led her to the master bedroom as she sipped the wine, pulled back the covers and spread a large, thick towel over the spot where we would lie.

I kissed her again, and she favored me by spurting a sip of wine into my mouth, reminding me of the drinking game the three of us had played a few weeks earlier. I held her tight for a moment, then slowly unbuttoned her blouse to survey the blue bra that my wife had bought her. She shivered a little as I pulled her blouse off and put it on a chair.

Next, I unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, shimmying them over her sexy hips as her matching blue panties came into view. When her shorts fell to the floor, and she stepped out of them into my arms again.

"Pull my T-shirt over my head," I told her, and as she complied, I pulled her hips against mine, making sure she felt my erection against her tummy.

Kissing her while I pressed against her, I asked her to suck my nipples for a moment.

"Careful," I called as she bent to the task and sucked hard. She eased up and started pushing her tongue against my nipples while alternately sucking them.

I moved her over to the bed, ironically on the side where Ramona usually lies, and got her to scoot into place with her upper torso propped against the pillows.

I got into bed on the opposite side and snuggled up close to her. We started kissing, slowly at first, and then harder as our passion mounted. Ramona liked front-closing bras (she said they made it easier for the guy), and Cathy's opened easily as we continued kissing.

I gradually worked her bra completely away from her, pausing between kisses to admire the view of a completely topless young woman stretched out in my marital bed. When Ramona was in a similar position, her breasts stood like small hills that jiggled as we fucked. Cathy's breasts did not stand as pronounced, but her heavy nipples perched atop slight swellings of firm tissue.

I roughly tongued her nipples and playfully nipped at them, bringing gasps and small moans from my lover as my hands roamed over her. She started to move her legs as if to suggest she was feeling a thrill all over.

"Can I touch you?" she suddenly asked.

"Where?" I responded.

"There," she said, caressing my swollen cock through my shorts.

I told her to unsnap my boxer shorts, which caused my erection to pop free as I rolled over her to let it hang loose. I pulled my shorts down my legs and kicked them to the floor.

"Ew, it's wet on the end," she said, sounding surprised as she held me in one hand and ran her finger over the tip.

I had to give her a quick lesson on pre-cum without going into detail about its real purpose.

"Sexy women will lick the head and taste the pre-cum. Some of them catch it on their tongues and share it with their lovers with kisses," I explained.

"Does Ramona do that?"

"She IS a very sexy woman," I said.

Cathy raised her head forward toward my erection. Her tongue flicked out and encircled the head before she took the plunge and took a good bit of my cock into her mouth, causing me to shiver with delight.

When she pulled back, a thin string of jism trailed from the head of my cock to her lips before it broke and dangled down her chin.

"Tastes kind of salty," she offered. "Why didn't I see it when Ramona and I sucked you off at the camp?"

"I'm guess that Ramona got to it first. How'd it taste compared to the full shot of my cum you two got from me?"

"This taste is not as intense as the other. It actually tastes good now," she said before I kissed her again.

"When you're giving a guy a blow job, the sexiest way to deal with him cumming is to let him shoot off in your mouth, collect it at one place in your mouth and then throw your head back and swallow it all at once," I told her. "That gives the guy a double thrill, or at least it does for me."

"Are you ready for the best part? I whispered. "I want to take you all the way."

"Yes, I want you, too, but please be gentle," Cathy said with her eyes widening.

I had a small bottle of lubricant I called "Go Juice" on the bedside table. It came in a One Night Stand Survival Kit that I gave Ramona as a gag gift. It was super slick, and she and I used it when she wanted to give me a quickie without a lot of foreplay.

I spread a generous amount at the entrance to her vagina and shot a little inside her hymenal opening before pouring it all over my eight inches.

"Let me know if this hurts too much, and I'll go slower," I said as I place the head of my cock at her opening and pushed in a bit.

She winced but urged me on by lifting her hips to take a little more of my member on her own.

I continued to push until I felt her hymen part, and soon I was deep in her cunt and feeling on top of the world.

I drew up and glanced down, notice a little blood on my cock, but I eased back down and felt like I had bottomed out in her pussy.

I held her tight, kissed her and made slight downward thrusts as I felt her fantastic pussy walls surrounding my intruding member.

"Are you OK? Can you feel me in you?" I asked between my gasps of ecstasy.

She murmured her own feelings of bliss and opened her mouth in a perfect O of apparent delight.

"Does it hurt?" I asked, but she shook her head, flailing the pillows with her ash blonde tresses.

"Sweetie, I'm pretty excited. I think I could cum in you without hurting you too much. Is that OK?"

She nodded.

So many thoughts were whirling through my mind, but mainly I wanted to consummate this relationship by filling her with my seed.

"See if you can squeeze me with your pussy muscles while I pump you hard," I suggested.

"Like this?" Her Kegel muscles were in great shape, and her pussy felt like a boa constrictor.

Three more strokes, and her gripper pussy had me cumming deep in her body.

"You feel that?"

"I think so. I feel your balls against my bottom," she said.

I shuddered as my last spasms drained me, and I relaxed against her body.

"Spread your legs as wide as you can," I told her, staying put in our juices as my erection slowly subsided.

"Was it good?" she asked.

"It was very good. Next time you'll feel as good as I do."

"I think I can make you cum, and that will make both of us happy," I whispered.

My dick was shrinking inside her, and I could sense that I was becoming a dead weight on her.. I rolled off and immediately saw her pussy spit out a mixture of my sperm and some blood.

I noticed she had not bled as much as I thought she might, so I held the towel down while she rolled off the bed and headed to our bathroom. I got the towel off the bed but made sure to trail my dick on the bed to leave some blood on the sheet for Ramona to see.

I turned on the shower to a warm spray and invited her to join me, which she seemed delighted to do. I alternated between kissing her waiting mouth and washing her body, paying particular attention to her cute ass, groin and breasts. She let her hair get wet, and it spiraled into a crop of tight, blonde curls. When I was sure I'd got as much as cum and blood from her vagina as I could, I turned off the water and pinned her naked body to the shower wall with mine. She eagerly kissed me, and I led her back to the bed.

I had her lie on her back with the top sheet pulled over her to about mid-waist, and I rested on my side facing her for kissing and lots of touching.

I traced my fingers over her breasts, teased the nipples with the lightest of touches, kissed and sucked them, all the while showering her with soulful kisses.

"How do you feel?" I asked, looking into her eyes for any sign of worry or regret.

"I feel great," she responded, raising her head to meet me with a kiss. "I'm lucky to have such a lover as you. I don't want to give you back. Why do you have to be married?"

"Maybe the two of you can share me for a while until you decide to look around for a nice, single guy with a future," I told her, thinking that I didn't want this to end, either.

"Why do you suppose she's let me be your girlfriend for so long?" she wondered.

"Well, she loves you in a way, too. You were her first woman lover, and I don't think she wants to miss seeing you now and then," I explained. "How did you feel about having sex with her?"

"It was exciting when it happened, especially since you were in bed with us, but I'm not a lesbian, I don't think. Maybe bisexual?"

"Ramona said it was just a whim she had at the moment, but she really does like you and is excited to be around you," I said.

Talking so explicitly about sex was beginning to get me stirring again, despite my recent orgasm. I really wanted to do it again and bring her to an orgasm under me.

Her pussy was moist as my fingers traced the outlines of her labia and found her clitoris. I worked on it with two fingers as we started kissing again, dipping my fingers into the entrance to her cunt for lubrication on her responding nub.

Fifteen minutes of that had her button swollen and her hips moving in time to my touching. I thought it was time to go for broke, so I shifted down in the bed to begin tonguing her clit, searching her wet pussy with my tongue and kneading her breasts and nipples as I worked below.

As her breathing became somewhat labored, her clit nearly disappeared, but it came back hard and firm, letting me know I should bear down hard with my tongue and mouth.

When I sucked on it, she suddenly began shuddering into a climax, and I pushed my now-hard cock into her as her orgasm took hold.

Rather than try to see if she could take all of me, I concentrated on making sure my cock kept pressure on her clit as I pumped in and out. Her orgasm did not subside, but built from the initial high to an explosion within her that left no doubt of what she was feeling.

She let loose with a piercing scream that surprised me before she subsided into a series of moans as she slammed her hips up to match my rhythm.

I wish we could have climaxed together, but my earlier orgasm had taken the edge off of me.

"For the rest of your life, you must remember that I got your cherry and gave you your first real orgasm," I reminded her.

"I know, I know, I know," she almost sobbed. "Can I say I love you?"

"Yes, and I love you, too. But remember I also love my wife."

"Do you want to rest, or should I go on and give you all I've got" I asked, hoping she'd be ready to drain me.

"Just do what you want with me. I'm all yours," she said emphatically.

I got her up and had her lean over the foot of the bed, with her feet spread apart on the floor. With her torso lying on the bed, I was in position to push into her pussy as I stood behind her.

When I entered her juicy cunt, she quivered, and I stepped close to her firm butt and rammed my cock in as far as I could go. I didn't know if she could take all of me, but she managed it without experiencing any pain, she later told me.

I began pumping her pussy with fervor, sometimes standing close and leaning forward to hold her breasts in my hands. At other times, I drew back to fuck her, watching as her pussy lips folded inward as my cock moved forward and wrapped around my cock as I withdrew. I also occasionally positioned my thumb over her tiny, puckered asshole.

"I've got to get into that one day," I thought as I pressured her back hole. At other times I used my hands on her hips to slam her ass against me.

After a while she developed a rhythm with her own movements, slamming back to meet my forward thrusts.

The feeling and sounds of my hard cock invading her virgin pussy got to me eventually, and I got that familiar feeling that precedes my eruption.

When it hit, I rammed in hard and held it while my cum spurted deep inside her. I held on for a minute or two, then slowly eased out to watch a cream pie forming at the entrance to her soaking pussy.

Cathy scooted off to the bathroom for another quick shower. I got dressed and joined her on the bed until we heard a car drive up.

I thought Ramona gave me a strange look when she walked through the door, but at least the kids didn't ask why Aunt Cathy was visiting and wearing a short, fluffy robe with her hair wrapped up in a towel.

Ramona beckoned to Cathy, and the two went off to the bedroom and closed the door.

I sat with the kids as they ran on about their day at the movie and an outdoor arcade. My cock throbbed from the workout the 19-year-old virgin's cunt had given it over a couple of hours.

jambeaux
jambeaux
57 Followers