R's Second Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jambeaux
jambeaux
57 Followers

I enjoyed it so much that I even thought about requesting an all-condom fuckfest threesome with the girls, but I kept that idea to myself.

Not long after we started our affair, Cathy took a new job at another business in our town. But before she changed jobs, she knew that I had argued vociferously with a customer at work, and even though I was right and the guy was wrong, the encounter rattled me..

When we met at my house, she sensed that I was perhaps not as enthusiastic about a fuck as I normally would be. She stripped off my clothes and led me to the lounge chairs by the pool where she sat me down and proceeded to work on my cock with her mouth and tongue.

Soon, I began to perk up, but Cathy wouldn't let me change positions to enter her cunt, insisting on taking me all the way to an orgasm and staying with me until she had swallowed all my cum.

Using a finger to catch a dribble of cum that appeared at the corner of her mouth, she winked and asked if I felt better now.

While I certainly did, I also felt a little guilty because she had not reached an orgasm, and I told her I would come over that night to make up for it.

"You're welcome to come over, but I enjoyed watching and feeling you get hard, then shooting into my mouth. I wish I were better at that," she said.

"Well, I've never sucked a dick," I said before she interrupted with, "I'm glad to hear that."

"But I know what feels good. If you want to practice, I'd be happy to tutor you," I told her.

I wanted to teach her to deep-throat me, something that's not easy because of my girth. But I thought she had the build to handle me, and she eagerly agreed to give it a try.

From then on, whenever we initiated sex, Cathy would go down on me, working her way up to taking me deep into her throat after a month or two of practice. I also showed her how to move her head up and down on me rapidly to simulate fucking and lessen the need to suck so hard to bring me to a climax.

I didn't tell Ramona about Cathy learning some new techniques. She had never mastered deep-throating, and I didn't push it. When I finally told Cathy I thought she was an expert, she seemed to be genuinely proud of herself. I was so impressed with her technique that I made her promise not to try her skills on anyone but me.

One day, when I came to her apartment, she asked, after I had removed her clothing, if I thought she could now claim to be a "complete woman," as she put it.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you know, I was a virgin a few months ago. Since then, you and I, and Ramona and I, have done all kinds of things. Ramona told me the other day that she considers herself a slut, and she's proud of it. Am I a slut, too?"

"We're getting kind of deep here. Do you want to be a slut?"

"I'm not sure what a slut is, but, yeah, I want to be the sexiest woman I can be," she said.

"Well, Ramona has had experience with a few other men besides me (three plus me at that time), but I'm not ready to turn you loose on other men, at least not yet," I replied.

Her question, and my answer, seemed awkward, but I figured out how to bring it back to me. She was lying on her naked tummy, with her sexy brown ass staring me in the face.

"There's at least one other experience you haven't tried, but I don't know if you want to experiment that much."

"What?" she asked.

To answer, I parted her cheeks to expose the round, perfect anal rosebud within inches of her pussy lips. I wet my finger and gently pushed against it, feeling the resistance of her sphincter ring.

She jumped in surprise and shuddered.

"You mean...?" she responded.

'"Yep, you got it."

"People do that? Have you and Ramona?"

"I got my wife's cherry back there, and we've done it a couple of times on special occasions. I don't push it, but she knows I like to experiment."

"I guess I could try it," she ventured. "As long as you promise not to hurt me."

All of this talk and her naked body had gotten me hard as a rock, and I thought of something I could do to warm her to the idea. I took a long aluminum cigar tube from a bedside drawer and a squeeze bottle of lubricant.

Lying on my back with my erection sticking up, I told her to climb aboard. We fucked for a minute or two, then I lubed the tube and told her to relax.

I found the spot and pushed the tip into the center, slowly and just a little at first. Continuing to slowly pump my cock back and forth in her tight pussy, I asked, "How does that feel in your ass?"

"It doesn't hurt..."

I pushed it another inch, beginning to seriously invade her. I could feel the tube's shape through the thin wall separating her pussy and rectum. I pulled it out, and touched her rear opening to see if it hurt there, but she didn't wince or complain.

I lubed it again and inserted the tip of the lubricant bottle into her ass to squirt a lot of it into her. I pushed the tube back inside her, moving it in and out and from side to side.

"Oh, god," she whimpered as I pushed it as deep as I thought it should go, and I pushed my cock hard into her pussy.

She started moaning as her orgasm started, and I pushed the tube in as far as I could get it without losing control of it. She screamed, but in ecstasy, not pain, causing me to nearly lose my load inside her.

Not even waiting for her orgasm to subside, I rolled her over until she was face down on the bed. Lifting her rear and legs to give me access, I touched my cock to her asshole and gently pushed. Her sphincter ring grasped me as I entered, pushed about two inches and quickly exploded with a load of cum into her tight asshole. Her orgasm was subsiding by then, but she was gasping for breath as she continued to writhe.

"You came in me?" she asked.

"Yes, and I'm going to stay in you until I go soft, so just lie still and feel it. Put your finger in your pussy and feel me through the walls of your cunt."

When she did, I pushed in slightly, and she sucked in her breath and moaned softly.

"I feel it in me," she breathed.

When I finally got soft, my cock popped out as if it was on its own, and her entrance seemed to slam tight. Not a drop of semen came out; it was all trapped inside.

I told her she might experience some leakage, so she might want to put a pad in her panties. For future reference, I warned her about the hygienic aspects and possible pitfalls of anal intercourse, especially if the man is not gentle and loving.

I didn't go into double penetration because I was not ready to share her with anyone but Ramona, but I decided if she wanted to try the backdoor again, I'd haul out one of the plastic penises Ramona had around the bedroom.

While I asked her not to tell Ramona about our fellatio sessions, I encouraged her to tell about her second loss of virginity the next time they talked.

"You bastard," Ramona sputtered at me a day or two later.

"What did I do?" I replied.

"You fucked that girl in the ass! You should know better."

"Yeah, I did, and it was good. She seemed to enjoy it, and I left her no worse for the wear."

I put my arms around her and held her close.

"You told me I could have her as a lover, so I did."

"Well, you better get it while you can, because she also tells me she's being pressured to go out with other guys," Ramona said.

We both knew that day could eventually come, because Cathy would want to have regular dates, even if they didn't lead to sex. But knowing how eager she was in bed, I was sure she'd turn into a cum slut in no time.

Ramona was back on the pill but waiting a week or so before going back to the full, no-holds-barred sex machine that she had been before her doctor took her off the pill for three months.

The next day, I fucked Cathy's brains out at noon and again that night, then had the talk that we all knew would eventually happen.

I started by telling her that somehow I now love two women, but society dictates that I should have only one.

"I love you, too, but we need to move on with our lives," she told me with a catch in her voice. "I need to find someone to live with, another guy like you."

We agreed that we'd remain friends; that this would be a no-breakup breakup.

"I'll always love you," she said as I neared the door.

"I love you, and don't take this as a goodbye," I said, kissing her and squeezing her all over.

(To be continued)

jambeaux
jambeaux
57 Followers