Rt 66 - A New Road Adventure Pt. 03

Story Info
Another day or two on RT 66, Add two young ladies to our triad.
3.1k words
4.63
4.2k
10
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We say goodbye to George and Betsy, the twins join us and we meet Frank and family.

Day? I lost count of days for our trip, outside looking around, thinking of the days behind me. Something was bothering me, and I just couldn't put my finger on it. I turned and I see Betsy at her bedroom window waving. She raises it and leans out. She was naked and her breast were bouncing. She had a smile so wide.

"George come her sweetheart."

"You look like breakfast Betsy"

"Phil is busy at that right now,"

"Hi Phil,"

"His mouth is kind of full." She was laughing. I didn't have my camera; this couldn't be missed.

"Come give me a hug George."

I reach around her and she buried my face in her monster breast.

"George, we have never been so happy, thank you." She bends down and kisses me, then Phil said thanks George, need some morning refreshment."

"That's alright Phil, I think someone is happy you're eating well this morning."

"George, suck my nipples, I'm about to cum."

I reach and I latch on to one of those gorgeous berries. She started to shack and smile. She started to laugh as she came. "The girls are at the window taking pictures," I turned and waved, they were naked waving back.

I kissed Betsy goodbye, "I hope to see you both soon, love you both."

"Bye sugar, she spun her breast so hard I had to laugh. I walked away happy seeing them enjoying each other.

Then it hit me, Vicki has given me three different reasons she ran away. It's time to learn the truth.

I went into the room and the twins were trying on clothing, the view almost gave me a heart attack, they were bent over, looking into their bags, the view of their pussy gave me a hardon, but I had to stay focused.

"Vicki, can I speak with you."

"Sure" She followed me outside and she was laughing as she saw Betsy was still hanging out the window. She tapped my shoulder, and I laughed when I saw her.

We sat down and she isn't wearing panties.

"How can a man have a conversation when all that beauty is looking back at him."

She smiled. "I was hoping you would enjoy a morning pick up."

"Well, not yet question first."

"Bummer" She closed her legs smiling.

"Thank you, question, you have given me three different reasons for you being on the run, can I have the truth so we can enjoy the rest of the trip?"

She looked sad and her head went down.

"I'm sorry George, I am afraid you would hate me if I told you the truth. The person that tossed me out of the car is my former boyfriend. His friend was driving, and Jim was in the back with me, he wanted to have sex, but I said no because his friend Gary was there, I didn't like his friend, then he told me, too bad, when he was done, Gary would have his turn, we fought. I refused to have sex with someone I didn't like, Gary started to call me names. I started to cry, they started laughing. They were close to my house to pick up another friend who would also share me. I ran into my house, Mom and Dad called me a whore and were taking me to the Sheriff. We fought and Dad pushed me out of the car. I can't go back there; I am sure it isn't good. "

"We need to call the Sheriff she if you are ok to travel.

"George, are you sure, he could have me go back?"

I called the Sheriff, he answered. I told him what I was told. He said he would investigate it and call me back. But she was in no trouble, but there could be others that will be. I thanked him and hung up.

"You are ok the Sheriff is looking into it and will let me know. But you are safe to have fun. She jumped into my arms, and both my hands were holding her pussy. It was soaking wet. I smiled as she kissed me.

"Does this mean we can continue our trip?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way, but first are you sure you are ok with the twins are travelling with us."

"Oh yes, they are so hot, and I love seeing you with them, as long as you remember I want you more. She smiled and lifted her legs; the view gave me such a hard on. She looked around and pulled it out, she wrapped her lips around me, she was in heaven sucking me. The twins were behind her quietly looking.

"Sausage for breakfast?" The twins were naked.

I laughed looking around seeing people watching them. Wondering how many watch Betsy earlier.

"Vicki chocked from laughing, enjoy my friends, they each took a moment sucking me. Then put me away.

"This Morning we head to the crater, I brought several thumb dives and a camera for each of us. I would like to make us all a trip Memory Book. One that obviously will contain some very lovely pictures."

"Now go get dressed you have an audience."

They looked around and waved.

We went back into the cabin and the twins were still naked, they were smiling.

"We would like to take our first pictures."

"Ok, what are you thinking of?"

Vicki giggled, I turned and she was naked.

"Oh," So I undressed and had them direct me for the pictures.

Liza was first, she just sat in my lap with me deep in her, her head leaning back so her long hair was down. She had two taken, one so she could see me inside her.

Then Dory sat on my lap facing away. She was leaning into me, so the picture showed everything as she kissed me. This I couldn't let go, I pumped her a few times, bring on giggles. Then she jumped off and kissed me. Vicki came over and put her knees on the floor and Dory under her and Liza behind us. She had me enter, but she wanted me to cum, so she had a picture of it leaving her.

"Okay Vicki you ready, you guys sure made sure I am." I looked out the window and Betsy was watching I waved her in. As soon as she came in, she dropped her gown. Phil was right behind her. I came so fast and Vicki got her pictures. Plus, the twins cleaned her up and I took pictures of them. I turned the camera on Betsy, she must be the most beautiful woman I ever met.

"Well, this is a nice surprise, any special request."

Betsy looked at Phil, she was afraid to ask.

Phil, "Betsy would like to ask for you and I to have sex with her at the same time, maybe even get a bunch of pictures. She wants pictures of the four most wonderful people in the world, the people who gave us back a hot marriage."

"Betsy, how do you want us?

"Phil laying on the bottom, so he can enter my ass, then he can play with the twins, and maybe eat out Vicki?"

"YES' said all the girls. They set their cameras up at different angels on auto.

Phil laid done, but each girl took him in for a moment and kissed him. The Betsey laid on him after she took his 12" into her ass, Dory made sure she had a video of Phil entering her. Once they were set Betsy smiled at me and asked me to make mad passionate love to her. I first licked her Pussy, and that tickled Phil so he started to pump, she came in a minute. The girls licked up her juices.

"That I wasn't expecting, what a treat, thanks lady's."

They all kissed her and got into position. I entered Betsy, both hands on her breast lips locked to hers, Phil and I started pushing at the same time. Phil also had both hands busy with the twins, and Vicki on his mouth. He loved the taste of Vicki, and I loved Betsy', but her kiss was the best, it heated me up so much I had to maintain control. I could hear the cameras clicking as Betsy rolled my tongue in her mouth, I had her nipples in my fingers and she was going wild then I could hear the twins riding Phil's fingers, Then Vicki was sopping wet and Phil was making slurping sounds. This was wild, but Betsy had all my attention when somehow, she grabbed my balls and started playing with them. I want you both to fill me, so I can carry you in me all day.

I hadn't cum in a while so I was sure I could fill her, Phil would flow out of her, so the girls could have their fun. We weren't in a hurry and Phil started to blow bubbles inside Vicki, making us all laugh, then they all switched.

Betsy had tears in her eyes and her kiss was very passionate, her tongue was down my throat and I pinched her nipples hard so I could breath. Phil and I started pumping harder and faster, Betsy was floating in space, the smile on her was wide and drooling, Liza got pictures. Kissed me. A camera was set at our groans so it was all caught, Phil said he was ready, I looked at Betsy and said I still need a few minutes she smiled. She pinched my balls and I was ready.

"Okay, Phil, she needs diesel and regular, ready?

"I think I have plenty of Diesel for her engine,"

We both came and I was locked into her mouth, I could kiss her all day.

Then Betsy came, all three girls were there to take pictures and grabbed some fluids. When we were done, Phil passed out.

"What have you done to this poor man?"

"He hasn't slept all night, whatever you ladies did gave him an erection that wouldn't stop, he is still hard now."

Before the girls could ask.

"Please feel free to enjoy him." I'm not done with George. We got up and she got on her knees, I looked at Vicki and she kissed me, "Have fun Tiger"

I knew where Betsy wanted me, well I thought I did. "George, can you take my pussy, I really want to feal you in me again.

I went around held her and we kissed, that gave the girls a chance to eat at Phil's cum. He was still asleep. I looked Betsy in the eyes, smiled, kissed her again and then went behind her and slowly made love to her, she started to cry and Vicki went to her to comfort her, which meant Betsy started to eat her while we fucked.

Vicki and I just looked at each other. I asked the twins to suck on Betsy's nipples, they looked at them and attacked them with pleasure. I then reached down and played with their clits. Betsy came several times while biting my tongue sucking it then returning to Vicki. She came enough that she herself passed out. But I continued and came in her. I picked her up and laid her on the bed, and then put Phil next to her. The girls took dozens of pictures.

We showered and packed the car; we left a note on the door that it was still occupied and left Phil and Betsy a note that we were going to the Crater. They never made it, we would learn they slept in our bed until 2 pm, when housekeeping woke them and said they need both rooms. The laughed watching Phil get up. Betsy told them to test him out if they would like. Sure, enough they dropped to the floor and Phil filled them both up. They said thanks they never seen or felt a cock like his, they hugged them both as they left to pack.

Saying goodbye to Phil and Betsey, a new journey with Dory and Liza.

We had a blast driving to the crater, all three girls were in the back naked. I told them to duck once because a police car went by. It was the Deputy from the party so they all jumped up and waved as he went by, he just laughed and kept driving.

Vicki placed her legs over the seat, the twins want a closeup of her body. They loved her pussy; they pulled her Labia open, taking pictures and licking her. Then they explored her deep, they had a small dildo, I laughed hearing Vicki respond.

Dory, "Don't laugh George we are gynecologist making sure she is healthy." laughing and talking.

I heard her getting ready to cum, Liza, "No worries, George we have her covered."

I slowed down to watch from my mirror. God, I wanted to be in there.

Vicki, "George how do I look from the mirror."

"I want to pull over and have a snack."

"Let's do it."

I saw a pull off, far enough of the road to not be seen I hoped. I turned around and all three had their legs over the set. I took a few pictures, up close so we could play guess the pussy later. I ate each one to and orgasm, they are amazing to look at, so young and fresh. They all laid down and curled up together. Once in a while I would see a trucker and I would slow down, flash my lights and point to the back seat, they slowed down and get a good look. I loved the smiles as they moved on, soon I didn't have to flash, I would see a truck and they were already going slow with camera phones out. I would get a thumbs up as they sped up.

Vicki woke up and jumped into the front seat.

"I want you to have a good look before I put my shirt on. I kissed both her breast. Then she turned around and presented her ass for a kiss. I almost lost control there. She giggled as she sat down.

"George did I hear truck horns?"

"Yup, they all slowed down to take a picture of three pussy's seen through the window."

She giggled, wow we will be on the internet already."

I saw a gas station coming, Vicki woke the girls and the got dressed fast. Vicki walked into the store with just her shirt. I hope she doesn't bend over.

As I was filling up a police car pulled in.

"Hi George, we wanted to let you know we have reports of three women sleeping in the back seat of a car, just like yours. Nothing illegal about that, but we don't want accidents. So, if you see this guy could you help us out and tell him."

"Sure, will Deputies."

"By the way, that was one heck of a party the other night, I had one of your steaks, it was the best thank you."

"Well, we hope to do it again soon."

"I'll have to keep an ear open. Nice seeing you George, the girls were back to the car. Hi ladies, enjoying your trip?"

"Yes Deputy, want to join us."

He laughed and drove away.

It was peaceful for a while then we saw the sign for the crater. I pulled in and asked the girls to wear clothing.

Vicki." How much?" Then she kissed me telling me she is covered. And she loves me.

They ran off and the guard wanted their money, I laughed, "daughters what can I say." I paid and went in.

We spent several hours there when Liza came and got me. There was no one at the park, I guess to early. I saw a broken-down building; it was an observatory at one time. Inside was Vicky and Dory eating each other. I looked around, "Are you two insane,"

I didn't see anyone and Liza had her pants down smiling. I pulled out entered her and pushed fast. I really didn't want to get arrested. Vicky and Dory were done and kept an eye out. No one around. Liza had an orgasm, the Dory was ready, so I entered her and pumped away. What a sweet tight pussy. I almost came twice.

She was done and Vicky bent over. Liza was watching for people. I always take my time with Vicki, I love her pussy, I feel like it has hands and massages me while I'm in her. But three in a row is enough I came and she let it hit the ground. She watched me come taking pictures. Then she cleaned me off. They were hungry now so we headed out.

As we were leaving the guard wished us a good day.

We got in the car and just drove, figuring we would find the right restaurant soon.

Stop by the Petrified Forest, there was a deli coming up where we would spend the night at the Grand canyon.

We stopped to eat and enjoyed sitting outside. The girls continued to talk, It's amazing, they haven't stopped since we left. I sat back and watched eating my turkey sandwich Vicki moved over and sat next to me and held me while they continued to talk. We finished our meals and the girls ran to the rest room. They talked all the way there. I walked up to see if they were still talking. Yup. Still talking.

I walked around before heading back to a noisy car, I wonder if it was a good idea having three women ride with me. Then they come out smiles on their faces, no bras, and as they pass me, they hand me their panties. They smelled so good; I wonder if their sex drive ever lessons.

I get in the car and hang their panties from my rearview mirror. They start to laugh. "You wouldn't dare drive with them up there."

I started driving people looking at me and the girls hiding. I reach back and I feel one of them, it's their pussy, so I finger it, smell it

"Hi Dory"

"How did you know it was me." I put my finger to my nose, I know that smell. She kisses me" They hand me wipes. Try again.

Hi try again, "Hi Vicki." She laughs.

Again, "Hi Vicki"

Again, "Hi Liza and Vicki."

"What"

"Now I know who was, with whom in the bathroom.

They all laughed, "ok you win can we have our panties."

To the Grand Canyon. The trip must go on!

Or should it?