Ruairí Pt. 01

Story Info
Introducing a newbie to urethral sounding.
1.3k words
4.72
5.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story I originally posted elsewhere, in much shorter form. I'm planning to continue and expand it; feedback is very welcome.


Ruairí is the fwb of an fwb, sent to you to be introduced to urethral play. The 28 year old ginger otter lies with his ankles and wrists tied to the bed. You've raised the head so he can easily watch. He looks at you with apprehension and excitement.

Your gaze sweeps down from his eyes, over his muscular hairy chest and abdomen. His semi-erect cock surrounded by a trimmed bush. It twitches as he sees you looking, the foreskin pulling back a little and revealing your goal.

You take an antiseptic wipe and clean the outside of his penis, causing it to become fully hard and revealing the whole shiny purple head. Pulling down on the shaft, you wipe the inside of the foreskin and underside of the pronounced ridge of the head.

With a fresh wipe you clean his piss-slit and the rest of the head, making sure to tease his peehole a little. His cock throbs as you release it; a small drop of precum glistens at the opening.

Looking across your trays of implements you decide to begin this first invasion of his urethra with a thorough lubing. The rounded end of the syringe is pressed hard into his meatus as you spread the hole with your other hand.

You push a little on the plunger and let out a little lubrication for the opening. The tip slides in slightly; our Ruairí is blessed with a hungry hole. He gasps as you push the rest of the lube and massage the bulging ridge of his urethra to spread it within him.

As you remove the syringe a blob of lube oozes out, just where you need it.

Based on the size of his peehole and the visible thickness of his urethra you think he might be able to start with a bigger than usual sound. You pick up a 8 mm straight sound and watch his eyes widen.

The 8 mm tip slides around his piss-slit in a satisfying way as you tease a little. Following the curves down from the tip of his cock towards the hole, pressing slightly but stopping before it slips in. His cock now twitching wildly, you control it with your other hand.

You press the sound gently against his peehole. You rotate it a little. The tip is swallowed up immediately. You were right about the hunger of his hole. Ruairí grunts at the new sensation. He tries to move his cock away from the invasion. He cannot.

A little further. You feel a tightness here. Ruairí winces. The tightness is overcome. You massage his piss-tube with your finger. It presses against the tip of the sound. Ruairí squirms and grunts again.

Looking directly into Ruairí's eyes you release the sound and it starts to slide deeper under its own weight. Slowly, smoothly, inexorably it slides. Ruairí makes different noises now, breathy moans interspersed with tiny gasps.

The sound's descent continues as his well-lubricated urethra offers little friction. Half of the sound has been consumed by his shaft. He is unable to stop watching its steady descent.

The descent slows as it reaches the curve at the bottom of the shaft. You release his cock and as it bounces free the sound slips further in until none of it can be seen. His cock spasms and expels a few centimeters of the sound, then relaxes and lets it slide back in.

You gently stroke the underside of his cock, provoking more spasms and watching the shiny metal peek out through his piss-slit and withdraw each time.

Since this is his first time, you decide against going thicker. Longer, however, will do nicely.

When the next spasm pushes the sound up you grab it. Holding and rotating it gently as Ruairí gives you a questioning look. He doesn't know what will come next and has got used to the feeling of the sound filling his shaft.

A few slow, smooth, thrusts of almost the full length of the sound draw deep moans from him. The feeling of going from full to empty. Finally you draw it smoothly and rapidly all the way out, a drip of lube and precum hanging from the tip.

You put the used sound aside and deftly pick up a new toy, holding it close to his face. His eyes follow along the smooth metal shaft and round the gentle curve, then widen slightly as he sees it widen into a series of beads going right to the tip. You wonder if he already realizes where those beads will reach.

It looks like he's still well lubed but you add some to the new sound anyway. The tip slips in easily, with just a little popping sensation as each of the beads passes the tight spot after the navicular fossa. Ruairí sighs and watches the beads disappear one by one.

As the curve reaches the tip of his penis you rotate the sound so that the handle points toward his head. The curve goes in and he grunts as it stretches his peehole in a new way. It bends his shaft slightly, it bulges even more visibly on the underside, the bulge slipping smoothly down towards the base of his cock.

The tip reaches the curve of his urethra. You feel a little more resistance. You adjust the angle of his shaft. The tip slips round and continues its progress. Ruairí gasps, the beads stimulating him from within as they round the bend.

He gasps louder as the sound moves deeper, the beads finding his prostate and massaging as they pass.

You let go of his dick and it remains held in place by the sound, angled slightly more toward his head than usual. This time the sound doesn't pulse in and out, held in place by his anatomy. Instead, as his cock twitches the beads are rubbed back and forth inside his prostate.

You lube the middle finger of your left hand and spread some lube on his hairy ginger arsehole. You gently push in. He's very tight. You've heard he's exclusively top. Today two of his holes are being penetrated. He has become completely silent.

Letting him adapt to the sensation of your finger you slowly go deeper, feeling the metal sound through just a few layers of flesh. As you rub your fingers on the outer beads he lets out a deep moan and you feel his hole tighten and the sound move.

Before going any deeper you use your free hand to pick up another sound. Striking it against the handle of the sound buried in his cock sends vibrations through the metal and deep inside him. More moans. You give him a few more taps, feeling him writhe slightly against his restraints, before putting the other sound away.

Sliding slightly further inside him, your middle finger encounters his prostate. You use one hand within and the other on the handle of the sound to massage from both sides. The moaning grows louder as precum and lube start dribbling out of his piss-slit.

Watching him carefully for signs that he's about to cum, you continue your work. A few times you can tell he's right on the edge; time to pause a little and let it ebb. Eventually you can tell it has become inevitable and it's time to let him cum.

You leave your finger inside him and smoothly but quickly withdraw the sound. Ruairí groans as the beads leave his prostate. The groan turns to a grunt as the sound rounds the curve of his urethra. The grunt turns to a roar as he stiffens, his muscles tense, the veins on his cock bulge and the cum flows out of him just as you remove the tip of the sound.

Rubbing your finger on his prostate you feel the next spasm come. Another roar. This time the cum shoots out forcefully, leaving a trail up his chest and onto his chin. Another spurt, filling his navel.

You remove your finger and look into his eyes. You're going to have fun with Ruairí, next time.